Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

Lasting Solution To Itching And Viginal Discharge - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lasting Solution To Itching And Viginal Discharge (3796 Views)

Ladies! Suffering From Vag!na Itching And Burning? Read How To Get Over It Now / Viginal Discharge After Sex / Body Itching After Bath: Any Solution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lasting Solution To Itching And Viginal Discharge by dmoj: 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2012
Please, help! I have had itching and discharge since 1997. I have treated it several times but it goes for sometime and comes back again. I have been battling with this in silence. I even went to a place where I was given some kind of creme to apply and also to rub on my boyfriend's pennis to insert into me for it to work inside my belly. I itch every now and then and it has become rather embarrassing for me and I have gone several times for HIV tests which comes out Negative. Now, I hae boils almost everytime. Please somebody what can I do?
Re: Lasting Solution To Itching And Viginal Discharge by TSpayne: 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2012
What you really need to consider after 14 years of recurring v/aginal thrush is your blood sugar levels.
Even if your fasting blood sugar is normal and your clear from having diabetes you still need to police your eating habits. Eliminate sweet carbs and fizzy drinks get used to drinking boring water more often. Avoid alcohol too, they also help yeast to thrive.
If youve done all these already, further steps can still be taken to improve your overall health.

Email totalhealthng21@gmail.com for more on this.
Re: Lasting Solution To Itching And Viginal Discharge by GWslim(f): 10:32am On Feb 15, 2012
T-Spayne:

What you really need to consider after 14 years of recurring v/aginal thrush is your blood sugar levels.
Even if your fasting blood sugar is normal and your clear from having diabetes you still need to police your eating habits. Eliminate sweet carbs and fizzy drinks get used to drinking boring water more often. Avoid alcohol too, they also help yeast to thrive.
If youve done all these already, further steps can still be taken to improve your overall health.

Email totalhealthng21@gmail.com for more on this.

Can sugar level result to intchs?

dmoj:

Please, help! I have had itching and discharge since 1997. I have treated it several times but it goes for sometime and comes back again. I have been battling with this in silence. I even went to a place where I was given some kind of creme to apply and also to rub on my boyfriend's manliness to insert into me for it to work inside my belly. I itch every now and then and it has become rather embarrassing for me and I have gone several times for HIV tests which comes out Negative. Now, I hae boils almost everytime. Please somebody what can I do?

I thought is an infection, you need to test for probably yeast or something.

Call Green world for Care package for Female Vaginal infection treatment products.
Re: Lasting Solution To Itching And Viginal Discharge by Omofranca(f): 12:14am On Feb 19, 2012
This solution is very simple and cheap but quite effective! Just peel a single fresh garlic clove and insert into your womanliness (like a tampon) overnight for a few days. Use a fresh one every night. You can pass a thread in it with a needle (the thread will hang out like that of a tampon) so that you can easily pull it out whenever you want.
pix of some garlic cloves below
Re: Lasting Solution To Itching And Viginal Discharge by Lasinoh: 6:29am On Feb 19, 2012
You poohsie must be very dorty! embarassed
Stop phocking dirty boys. kiss
Please, go and test for herpes!!!!
If you see any pimple on any man's blokos. . .run for your dear life!!!
Or toto warts!!! cheesy
You may have caught the 'crabs' or akiriwa!!! cheesy

Does it 'sweet' you when you scratch it? tongue
Does it bring out some 'whitish' tins like cottage cheese? tongue
Does spit come out of your mouth when you scratch it? tongue
Does your boyfriend's peh-nis come out covered with sointin like 'garri' when you finish doing? tongue
Does it smell like sardine or geisha when you smell your pant? tongue
Re: Lasting Solution To Itching And Viginal Discharge by agiboma(f): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2012
Its possible you have a form of herpes since you said you have boils, you should go get it checked out. Other than that it sounds like you routinely suffer from bv (bacterial vaginitis) its very common in women and it happens from time to time.

(1) (Reply)

Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me / What Everybody Ought To Know... About Herpes Virus / Where Can I Get Anabolic Steroids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.