Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

Travelling To Philippines: Vicjustice Others: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Philippines: Vicjustice Others: (2640 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Another Airasia Plane Carrying 153 People Overshoots Runway In The Philippines / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Philippines: Vicjustice Others: by suxes2006(m): 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2012
Guys, please i urgently need much information about
Philippines. The weather, jobs availability and general
surviving story in that country.

SHALOM
Re: Travelling To Philippines: Vicjustice Others: by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2012
suxes2006:

SHALOM

huuh! shocked  Weather , Rain rain rain Jobs keee when filipino full everywhere even naija dey find Jobs and their babe doing ashawo work all over the world
Re: Travelling To Philippines: Vicjustice Others: by suxes2006(m): 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2012
Bandiejay, thanks for your comment bros.
When the guy asked me, i told him i knew nadder about the
place since you and others are here that's why
i posted it here

SHALOM
Re: Travelling To Philippines: Vicjustice Others: by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2012
lol,job??
Re: Travelling To Philippines: Vicjustice Others: by frank94(m): 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2012
wetin y wan go dere go do,kaii nigerians make una wise na.any way if y g stik 2 manila niga guys are dere.but d truth is¿Use ur flight money and bta start better business for nigerian or ghana.noncross non-cronna,n cross n crown.b wise.
Re: Travelling To Philippines: Vicjustice Others: by chelseabmw(m): 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2012
One of the poorest country in Asia cry
Re: Travelling To Philippines: Vicjustice Others: by suxes2006(m): 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2012
Thanks guys for your replies. The guy is into IT (a friend of mine)
so I also support him to go there considering the type of hands
he wants to work with in his IT career!

Please has anyone gotten their visa before? I check for their
website but couldnt find any and he told me he was informed that
their embassy is in abuja, Please help out on this

SHALOM
Re: Travelling To Philippines: Vicjustice Others: by suxes2006(m): 10:21am On Feb 16, 2012
Is there no one here who can help as per how to
get their visa? Please i promise this person and i do not
want to fail him, it might be useful for me and others as well

SHALOM
Re: Travelling To Philippines: Vicjustice Others: by chelseabmw(m): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2012
shocked shocked
Re: Travelling To Philippines: Vicjustice Others: by Vicjustice: 11:07am On Feb 19, 2012
suxes2006:

SHALOM
I was in Istanbul, Turkey in 1999, and i left Turkey later that year, and then, there occurred the devastating Earthquake that destroyed the regions killing dozens of thousands: what might have happened had i remained in Turkey? And in the year 2000, i experience an earthquake while i was relaxing in my bedroom in Acharnon area of Athens; making a phone conversation with my then Greek girlfriend who lived in Ageios Stefanos (about 30 kilometre from my house) and suddenly, my house trembled under a powerful vibration force, and i wondered what it was, when the girl remarked in a considerable calm voice, "my goodness, earthquake" i quickly dropped the phone and scrambled through the stair route downward, and when everything was settled, i wondered if i would have made it out had it been a more serious earthquake: could you believe that the Greek girl was still online expecting me to continue with the conversation even though we both experience the earthquake?
When i eventually returned to my apartment, i rang her and asked how she reacted, but she wasn't as frightened as i was, she said she didn't see it necessary to run away since it was a brief incident and that serious earthquake would not give you enough time to escape, therefore, it's better to take cover inside your room: she also remarked that how house (which is privately owned by her family) is earthquake resistant mansion.
Now, after my frightening experiences, and talking about a country like the Philippines, i don't think i would like to live there, this is one of the most earthquake-prone regions in the world, i can't comfortably live in a house that appears fragile; and unfortunately, most of their houses in the Philippines aren't really designed to withstand earthquakes hence you hear of the many death toll whenever earthquake strikes. Sad, this is the nature of the world that we live in.
Re: Travelling To Philippines: Vicjustice Others: by llbhuds: 11:22am On Feb 19, 2012
The country is known cos of 2things ;islands and earthquakes.
the country produces as many graduates as possible same as naija nd no jobs there cos they are well educated as well
Re: Travelling To Philippines: Vicjustice Others: by alecwatts(m): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2012
Dear,
I think you search on wikipedia. You will get full information about Philippines.
Re: Travelling To Philippines: Vicjustice Others: by saintbajar(m): 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2012
Philippines.lol oga stay 9ja.

what kinda poor country is that where

u even have their girls into prostitution in SA

so then whats left there for them

smiles,

(1) (Reply)

Phong Nha Car Rental With English Speaking Driver / Nigerians Living In Turkey Please Assist Me With Information / Is He Discouraging Me From traveling To USA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.