Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8792790 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10053) (10054) (10055) (10056) (10057) (10058) (10059) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 7:49am On May 01, 2021
Fred is a capable passer, but he is just damn inconsistent at it.

With pass masters like Modric, 8 times out of 10, you know what you’re buying when you expect them to make a pass.

With Fred, you need to hold the rosary and chant, “Our Father”.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:26am On May 01, 2021
Sniper4real:

But not on form be like blessing in disguise for Pogba Sha. Now it's glaring that Pogba's best possible is that left side.

With Rashford fit, will he be willing to play RW?

Selection problem for Ole tho
Pogba can only play LM/free role, assigning him to a disciplined midfield area is asking for too much. He is doing well in France because of Kante, Matuidi, nzonzi... these are strong midfielders that can tackle for him to play his free role. Pogba is not the type of player assigned to a tactical disciplined role, just free him to move everywhere and play his mind, then you will see his best. Man U have been wasting his talent by using him as CM, he can not dictate play and his off ball movement is average. Defensively, he is poor.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:36am On May 01, 2021
Beorn:

LOL. No disrespect to Roma, they ain't a quality side. If we can't play a sole DM against Roma, then we ain't serious.

Amaka dey fear na.

But who would that sole DM be? Fred or Mctom. Considering how fantastic Linjellof and Magwaya can decide to play grin

I don't see Matic anywhere?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:47am On May 01, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Small play You don dey shat agenda cheesy
cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:50am On May 01, 2021
DeadPresidents:

With pass masters like Modric, 8 times out of 10, you know what you’re buying when you expect them to make a pass.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Eph12
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:50am On May 01, 2021
eph12:

For now they're the easy target whenever the team is not playing well. Bruno gives a wrong hurried pass, it's McFred that's limiting the attack. Rashford or Greenwood runs into traffic, McFred is limiting the attack. Pogba is dispossessed, McFred is limiting the attack.

People complain that Fred can't pass, or passes backward or sideways every time. I would say they don't watch our game but come to NL to read comments and make their own conclusion. Fred that's always wanting to move the ball forward. The only issue I have with Fred is that he allows himself to be beaten too easily. But if it's pass, he does well for the team by moving the ball forward every time, unless there's no option there

The issue is that **1 out of every 27 passes Fred misses, that pass can be very frustrating, it either he gives an assist or passes to someone in the stands. grin

All in all, Fred na important part of our team jare.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:07am On May 01, 2021
Yes we've scored a lot of goals playing McFred. That doesn't mean we should persist with them.

We can do so much better in that department playing 1 DM instead of 2.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:16am On May 01, 2021
Lana1:
Yes we've scored a lot of goals playing McFred. That doesn't mean we should persist with them.

We can do so much better in that department playing 1 DM instead of 2.
On a good side, tominay and Fred frees Bruno and pogba, that pogba new position fit am wella, although rashidi dey suffer small.

We play like a 4-2-2-2, then atimes pogba and rashidi drifts out wide.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:44am On May 01, 2021
Leyqute:

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Eph12
I wasn't trying to convince you. You already blame him for everything
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2021
KingAlabi:

The issue is that **1 out of every 27 passes Fred misses, that pass can be very frustrating, it either he gives an assist or passes to someone in the stands. grin

All in all, Fred na important part of our team jare.
Yet his pass accuracy is one of the best in the team? Another Fred dey the team?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2021
chidexxy007:

Big Myth.

How did the attack/team score over 105 goals already this season?

Funniest team, most of our high scoring match, Are games involving both of them.
The coach should continue using four of them (Pogba, McFred and Fernandez) with any other two fit and in form forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:54am On May 01, 2021
Bruno and Pogba in a midfield three with a single DM won't work.

Pogba practically plays as Left Winger, while Bruno is a supporting striker. the DM alongside our snail Defenders will be exposed.

The problem with mcfred is that they aren't quite that good on the ball, that's why I want VDB to pair with one of them, I don't know why OGS sees him as a number 10.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2021
eph12:

I wasn't trying to convince you. You already blame him for everything

I don’t. I blame him for his gaffes, it’s just that they are fatal and glaring. No professional footballer should be making those types of mistakes that often.

His teammates don’t trust him with the ball in certain circumstances. They hesitate before they pass to him, cept for Cavani and Greenwood.

Tell me how that isn’t a baggage on the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sinbo(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2021
Una good morning ooo, and happy new month.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:00am On May 01, 2021
eph12:

Yet his pass accuracy is one of the best in the team? Another Fred dey the team?
I didn't say he isn't good at passing, but when he misses a pass, it hardly ever ends well, don't get defensive jare.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:06am On May 01, 2021
Leyqute:

I don’t. I blame him for his gaffes, it’s just that they are fatal and glaring. No professional footballer should be making those types of mistakes that often.

His teammates don’t trust him with the ball in certain circumstances. They hesitate before they pass to him, cept for Cavani and Greenwood.

Tell me how that isn’t a baggage on the team.
He makes those type of mistakes often? Lol nothing do you

His teammates doesn't trust him with the ball, yet he has one of the highest touches every match day. Is he stealing the ball off their legs or what?

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:08am On May 01, 2021
KingAlabi:

I didn't say he isn't good at passing, but when he misses a pass, it hardly ever ends well, don't get defensive jare.

grin

You want him not to get defensive about Fred?

You are O.Y.O

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:09am On May 01, 2021
KingAlabi:

How many of those misses that hardly ever end well can you remember that off the top of your head?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 10:19am On May 01, 2021
KingAlabi:

On a good side, tominay and Fred frees Bruno and pogba, that pogba new position fit am wella, although rashidi dey suffer small.

We play like a 4-2-2-2, then atimes pogba and rashidi drifts out wide.

But you know Rashford won't give the team the creativity that Pogba is giving now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:24am On May 01, 2021
eph12:

He makes those type of mistakes often? Lol nothing do you

His teammates doesn't trust him with the ball, yet he has one of the highest touches every match day. Is he stealing the ball off their legs or what?

LooL.

Never mind bro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:24am On May 01, 2021
eph12:

How many of those misses that hardly ever end well can you remember that off the top of your head?
Fews that went to the stands, some to the opponent and one assist in an FA QF.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:24am On May 01, 2021
Sniper4real:

But you know Rashford won't give the team the creativity that Pogba is giving now
It is just my personal bias for rashidi talking.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:25am On May 01, 2021
afrodoc:

grin

You want him not to get defensive about Fred?

You are O.Y.O

grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:25am On May 01, 2021
Coach don full Nairaland

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:27am On May 01, 2021
KingAlabi:

Fews that went to the stands, some to the opponent and one assist in an FA QF.
Lmao what's this? Only few went to the stands? Should be more than that cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:29am On May 01, 2021
The players I do complain about most are out of our first XI (out of Manchester soon):

Degea
Martial

No be everything be agenda grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:32am On May 01, 2021
eph12:

Lmao what's this? Only few went to the stands? Should be more than that cheesy cheesy cheesy
I didn't say he does it often na.

I rest my case jare.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:38am On May 01, 2021
KingAlabi:

I didn't say he does it often na.

I rest my case jare.
I'm saying you should check again na. More than few went to the stands. Meanwhile the other players don't have any ball going to the stand grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:48am On May 01, 2021
Expert17:
The players I do complain about most are out of our first XI (out of Manchester soon):

Degea
Martial

No be everything be agenda grin

What about the ones that you supported and fought people for that have already been offloaded and are already out of Manchester? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:03am On May 01, 2021
DeadPresidents:

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:11am On May 01, 2021
afrodoc2:

What about the ones that you supported and fought people for that have already been offloaded and are already out of Manchester? grin
Docky why nau cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 11:27am On May 01, 2021
KingAlabi:

Docky why nau cheesy cheesy

I no get any agenda o. I just wan check something. After all no be everything be agenda. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10053) (10054) (10055) (10056) (10057) (10058) (10059) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jodera, LostMyZeal(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.