Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8792906 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10056) (10057) (10058) (10059) (10060) (10061) (10062) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:01pm On May 01, 2021
Panther7:
Nairaland Happy birthday to me!! cool cool

Happy birthday bruv

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2021
Mrviktor:

He can work on his long range passing.
That's the only area he lacks.

He's too safe like cleverly..
He needs to make himself available more to receive the ball from deep too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 01, 2021
nitrogen:

What has Hazard done that Lord Lingard has not done? Abeg, no vex me this morning o.
Lmaoooo..

Dude tell me you're joking cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 4:16pm On May 01, 2021
handelex:
Lmaoooo..

Dude tell me you're joking cheesy

So you want the club to sign 30 years old Dr. Hazard for 100M+ / swap with Pogba?

Lingard all the way please
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:22pm On May 01, 2021
undecided

Handelex dey fúck up at time. I will take Lingard over Hazard as well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:27pm On May 01, 2021
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 01, 2021
Sniper4real:
Low-key. Most Utd fans get soft spot for Real Madrid Sha

Back then, and it was mostly because of one man.

I believe things have changed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 4:35pm On May 01, 2021
Leyqute:

Happy birthday bruv
Thanks man
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 01, 2021
Expert17:

So you want the club to sign 30 years old Dr. Hazard for 100M+ / swap with Pogba?

Lingard all the way please
I

Please Oga United is not signing any Hazard. What I asked him was given an option between the 2 players, who will he choose..

And you're talking about the club spending 100m.

It's a simple sturvs nau. angry

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 01, 2021
Oasis007:
undecided

Ok bro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 01, 2021
ouzo1:
Raiola: “Pogba’s future? The most important thing now is to know what Man United wants, what project they’re proposing. He’s interested in one thing: winning the Champions League and titles, we are going to see where this is possible, if at United or at other clubs”.

na which people dey always interview dis guy sef?

Trust the media, they know he has a big mouth perfect for their headlines, so always take pleasure in interviewing him right before United has a big game to play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:03pm On May 01, 2021
handelex:
Raiola:

“Pogba to Real Madrid? It’s difficult [...]. But impossible is nothing. What if Real offer a Hazard-Pogba swap? It’s just an example. And if all parties like it, why not?

Playing for Real was always very attractive for Pogba because of his idol Zidane too” #MUFC #Real

undecided undecided undecided
This weyrey don dey run him mouth like tap again, anyway i don't see the club giving Dablord that rumoured £500k per week deal. So he is free to join any club that tables a very good offer....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:09pm On May 01, 2021
Panther7:
Nairaland Happy birthday to me!! cool cool
Hapi birthday chief, more blessed years ahead....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:20pm On May 01, 2021
handelex:
Please Oga United is not signing any Hazard. What I asked him was given an option between the 2 players, who will he choose..

And you're talking about the club spending 100m.

It's a simple sturvs nau.

West ham Lingard over Real Madrid Hazard
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 01, 2021
TrebleChamp:
This weyrey don dey run him mouth like tap again, anyway i don't see the club giving Dablord that rumoured £500k per week deal. So he is free to join any club that tables a very good offer....
That rumoured 500k no be here oo, but it looks like Pogba is not really after the money at this stage of his career rather the big trophies and any team that can guarantee him that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:32pm On May 01, 2021
handelex:
That rumoured 500k no be here oo, but it looks like Pogba is not really after the money at this stage of his career rather the big trophies and any team that can guarantee him that.
Seem so lately, United could loose him on a free if we don't tie him down to a new contract soon. Seen no club is willing to pay the £80m fee United want for him, reason Rioala has been mute after the last transfer windows. We will see what happens when transfer window opens in June.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 5:36pm On May 01, 2021
Beorn:

How did my post connote playing a sole DM as a sign of being unserious?

Please, read and comprehend my initial post which I explained the issue Scholes even pointed out.

Playing double DM is not bad or sign of usneriousness, but when it's played against every team, even the inferior or average ones we'd be attacking and dominating, it limits our attacking potentials. If we're serious about going for the top prices, we need to attack instead of coming to every game with a defensive set-up from the get-go.

Scholes was basically saying, why start both DMs when we can add more firepower to our attack by starting Greenwood and then removing one of McFred.
I don't not know why you people say this tbh. For me I prefer we get a more technical CM that'll add creativity from deep to our midfield to partner either Fred or Mctom.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Trust the media, they know he has a big mouth perfect for their headlines, so always take pleasure in interviewing him right before United has a big game to play.

Dey guy na serious problem to clubs wey dey patronize him clients.....

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 01, 2021
Like some guys here rightly predicted, Leeds lost today against Brighton.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 5:49pm On May 01, 2021
SyIvalord:
For what? Na the newbies wey no know wetin Madrid don do us go get soft spot for them. I hate those bastards.
Na the ones wey follow Ronaldo from United to Madrid na. And they packed their load follow baba to juve (Arithmetic progression) But if you hate Madrid like this what of Barca cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 01, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Na the ones wey follow Ronaldo from United to Madrid na. And they packed their load follow baba to juve (Arithmetic progression) But if you hate Madrid like this what of Barca cheesy

Real quick, no second thoughts cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 6:05pm On May 01, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Hapi birthday chief, more blessed years ahead....
Amen my brother!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 6:10pm On May 01, 2021
Oasis007:
undecided

Handelex na better name for Sanitizer company grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 6:12pm On May 01, 2021
SyIvalord:
For what? Na the newbies wey no know wetin Madrid don do us go get soft spot for them. I hate those bastards.
The most recent being the Morata issue, Madrid waylay us big time, thank goodness FLOPrata failed woefully in England grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 6:16pm On May 01, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Barca hatred mad gan.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2021
KingTom:

Handelex na better name for Sanitizer company grin

grin

Una wahala too much for here....... KingAlabi come carry your Twinnie.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 6:43pm On May 01, 2021
afrodoc2:

My choice would be the Yorkshire Pirlo but he is Leeds through and through, which makes it very difficult but not impossible. I can manage Phillips and Fred.
Philips is very good. He is very press resistant, can receive the ball on the half turn and find a forward pass, had excellent passing range, has good positional awareness. He can drop in the middle or beside the CBs to create a back 3 whilst allowing the fullbacks to push up, similar to Matic. His ability to progress the ball efficiently also mean Pogba and Bruno won’t have to drop deep too often to get on the ball. Pogba can play in his preferred LCM which obviously gives us more attacking threat. Pogba can also make those late runs into the box which can be very devastating for opponents. But like you said, Kalvin is a boyhood Leeds fan and it will be extremely difficult to pry him away from them. Only way we get him is if they are willing to sell and he actually wants to do more in his career trophy wise. Even at that, he may prefer to go to other big clubs rather than Leeds’ biggest rival.

Another player we can get that will give us similar or even better qualities than what Kalvin will give is Konrad Laimer. He is technically superior to Kalvin, he has an excellent footballing brain. He knows how to work in and out of space and his positioning and touches ensure that he gets extra time on the ball. His defensive awareness, tackling are also very good. He can play as a lone DM or in a two man midfield and he is also quite creative from deep. Also, he is a lot more obtainable than Phillips.

I was looking for Ndidi on the graph but didn't see him. His progression stat might not be great but defensively he is very solid.
Ndidi is in a world of his own when it comes to shielding the defence. He is up there alone on the top left. His defensive stats are really impressive.

One player that i am suspicious of is Declan Rice. Plays in a low block and has Soucek helping him choke all that space PLUS he looks slow to me. if we buy him it might be another Maguire experience.
I hope we are not even looking at rice. Buying him will be a mistake. I don’t trust his passing and he looks like he will be overrun every time we face a counter attack. I will even prefer Bissouma over Rice.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 6:50pm On May 01, 2021
KingTom:

The most recent being the Morata issue, Madrid waylay us big time, thank goodness FLOPrata failed woefully in England grin
Those bastards actually preferred to sell Morata to Chelsea for a cheaper price rather than sell him to Man Utd.

Anyway, turns out they did us a huge favor. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 6:52pm On May 01, 2021
Kilishihunter:

What is a Barca?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:51pm On May 01, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Una wahala too much for here....... KingAlabi come carry your Twinnie.
Leave me oh, I dey vex angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 01, 2021
KingAlabi:

grin grin grin

As usual baa.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:04pm On May 01, 2021
KingAlabi:

grin

Your Ticket cut?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10056) (10057) (10058) (10059) (10060) (10061) (10062) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: LostMyZeal(m), Cuddler and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.