Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,904 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8861714 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10122) (10123) (10124) (10125) (10126) (10127) (10128) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:00pm On May 08, 2021
kalan:

Chief, it seems u don't understand what defeat does to u psychologically... It creates a mental block that makes you makes mistakes. That is why people celebrate small wins. It's boost your morale which is needed to push forward in anything you do.

TT has the advantage and the winning mentality. And it will count on the 29th.

No win is a small win. Remember the game at this level is the game of the managers not the players.

The coach with the best mentality wins. And as it stands TT has it.

Barring any problems Chelsea has this 80% on lockdown.
Hmmm... True words.
Nothing I can dispute here sha.

Well, we'll wait and see how 29th pans out. To me, this defeat (or match rather) just makes 29th even more interesting and exciting to look forward to.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:01pm On May 08, 2021
Panther7:

I have no idea about Cavani, but Cavani should have started that game.

No matter how you shake it, Ole is culpable for the draws and losses.

What about the FA cup tie against Leicester.

The players were going on international break for 2 weeks and Ole rested most of them so that international football managers can use them for their countries.

Ole puts the D in Daftness.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 9:03pm On May 08, 2021
Illimitable:

No matter how you shake it, Ole is culpable for the draws and losses.

What about the FA cup tie against Leicester.

The players were going on international break for 2 weeks and Ole rested most of them so that international football managers can use them for their countries.

Ole puts the D in Daftness.
Guy abeg no kill me grin grin grin.

Ole on the wheel cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:09pm On May 08, 2021
[url][/url]
Panther7:
Guy abeg no kill me grin grin grin.

Ole on the wheel cheesy cheesy

Tuchel arrived about 3 months ago, he’s now won PL games at Spurs, Etihad and Anfield.

He’s won more PL games away against the top 6 teams this season than Ole that started this season from day 1.

Ole puts the I in Incompetence. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 9:11pm On May 08, 2021
Ah na today you dey use this platform? If you didn't understand what that meant then you may never understand, but perhaps i shouldn't have used the word "dunce", given you don't follow. I apologize for that.
Panther7:
I don't know if this is sarcasm but abeg desist from using abusive words when engaging me.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 9:12pm On May 08, 2021
Illimitable:
[url][/url]

Tuchel arrived about 3 months ago, he’s now won PL games at Spurs, Etihad and Anfield.

He’s won more PL games away against the top 6 teams this season than Ole that started this season from day 1.

What's the solution now cos this guy ain't going anywhere soon?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:13pm On May 08, 2021
Panther7:
What's the solution now cos this guy ain't going anywhere soon?

His contract won’t be renewed if he loses the Europa final.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:15pm On May 08, 2021
Illimitable:

It should be enough to win a game but this is the PL. The best teams aren’t blunt in the attack and dumb at the back.

United were both blunt and dumb earlier in the season, there’s no excuse for that.

Then you look at the draws against Everton(Maguire), West Brom(Lindelof), Crystal Palace(Maguire). The Loss against Sheffield United(Tuanzebe) was the most painful.

9 points pissed away without any fight.
My point exactly, the defense let us down.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 9:16pm On May 08, 2021
High IQ man, why? The last time i checked there are 13 other teams. Why limit your analysis to 6 teams? Don't you think that's too small a sample size statistically speaking? Common, just think. cheesy. Do some proper thinking and stop wasting your data.
Illimitable:
[url][/url]

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:18pm On May 08, 2021
patrickmuf:
My point exactly, the defense let us down.

The defence or how Ole sets up the defence?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 9:22pm On May 08, 2021
Illimitable:

His contract won’t be renewed if he loses the Europa final.
What if he wins?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 9:24pm On May 08, 2021
benji93:
Ah na today you dey use this platform? If you didn't understand what that meant then you may never understand, but perhaps i shouldn't have used the word "dunce", given you don't follow. I apologize for that.
No problem man, all well and good. maybe na me no understand am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:24pm On May 08, 2021
We all talk about how hard it is to beat Chelsea but no one is talking about how hard it's been to beat United as well.

4 losses in the league, 3 coming in the first 6 games of the season when we were absolute pants and 1 coming in a game were the ref fùcked us.

Na that FA Cup loss plus the last minute draws really fall our hand this season.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:27pm On May 08, 2021
Panther7:
What if he wins?

It means United are doomed for another 3 years.

Although, I suspect the Glazers might loosen their purse this summer. They will be trying to appease the fans.

If United get the right players in the positions that need changes, it should be difficult for Ole’s incompetence to wreck yet another season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:28pm On May 08, 2021
Jodera:
I won't say that's daft, actually if I'm pep I might obviously do same.

Playing against Chelsea with your main players might give an inkling to tuchel on what he's to expect in the final. Knowing how smart tuchel is, I won't give him that pleasure.
Winning it today or winning it next week doesn't matter, what man city needs is a win in any of their remaining matches, so they can still use their next match to win the league. Also, it gives the main players that rest getting into the final.

If I'm pep, I'm not sure I'll lose sleep over this loss. The league is already technically captured, the bigger pix is the UCL and from his squad non played the match bar rodri and diaz.
Intelligent imput as usual, you sabi ball well a....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:31pm On May 08, 2021
Lana1:
We all talk about how hard it is to beat Chelsea but no one is talking about how hard it's been to beat United as well.

4 losses in the league, 3 coming in the first 6 games of the season when we were absolute pants and 1 coming in a game were the ref fùcked us.

Na that FA Cup loss plus the last minute draws really fall our hand this season.

Ole lost to Roma, Leicester in the last month alone.

He’s not difficult to beat.

Tuchel has beaten Diego Simeone twice, Pep Guardiola twice, Carlo Ancelotti, José Mourinho, Jürgen Klopp and Zinedine Zidane in the last 2 months.

How many CL titles can you count from that list? cool

Please, rivalry bullshit aside, Tuchel deserves a truckload of credits.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 10:00pm On May 08, 2021
Illimitable:

It means United are doomed for another 3 years.

Although, I suspect the Glazers might loosen their purse this summer. They will be trying to appease the fans.

If United get the right players in the positions that need changes, it should be difficult for Ole’s incompetence to wreck yet another season.
If that happens abeg Kane, Sancho, Varane, Ndidi/Rice, Back up RB. It's not realistic but let me dream grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:06pm On May 08, 2021
Lana1:
With 3 points ahead and 2 games in hand?

I just checked the table now self. We're safe gan. cheesy wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 10:07pm On May 08, 2021
Any right-thinking manager would choose a loss he can live with, as you aptly suggested. He better not bottle that final though, for his own sake.That's an additional 5% stake in the bottling company. He's repeatedly failed to live up to expectations in the champions league beyond his time at Barcelona. He's never been to a champions league final since 2011, despite having to manage a pool of exceptional talents at Bayern and Man City. It's hard to judge how good he's honestly. I would wary of losing this final if I were him too. cheesy
Jodera:
I won't say that's daft, actually if I'm pep I might obviously do same.

Playing against Chelsea with your main players might give an inkling to tuchel on what he's to expect in the final. Knowing how smart tuchel is, I won't give him that pleasure.
Winning it today or winning it next week doesn't matter, what man city needs is a win in any of their remaining matches, so they can still use their next match to win the league. Also, it gives the main players that rest getting into the final.

If I'm pep, I'm not sure I'll lose sleep over this loss. The league is already technically captured, the bigger pix is the UCL and from his squad non played the match bar rodri and diaz.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:15pm On May 08, 2021
Kane should rather find himself another Club. United shouldn't go for him, seems he's on decline already. If we are getting any Player from Spurs, it should be Son. Sancho should be bought at all cost as well.

DM?...... Ndidi is cool to shield the Defence alone, but Seems Ole would rather stick with McFred for longer that we can ever envisage.

DF?..... very unlikely we are getting Addition(s). Bailly just signed new Contract. Ole hinted few Weeks ago that return of Jones gonna be like new Signing. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:16pm On May 08, 2021
handelex:
It's fvcking annoying that of the 4 losses we've in the league this season, 3 of them happened in the first 6 matches sad

That lack of Pre-season proved costly in the end.
My guy, very frustrating, those draws too angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:17pm On May 08, 2021
Rotate player rotate players

Una still dey complain

Na wa grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:25pm On May 08, 2021
Panther7:
If that happens abeg Kane, Sancho, Varane, Ndidi/Rice, Back up RB. It's not realistic but let me dream grin grin

If Woodward signs all those players you listed this summer, I’d build him a statue.

Ndidi and Varane will take that defence 5 levels up
Sancho and Kane will take the attack 8 levels up.

Oasis007:
Kane should rather find himself another Club. United shouldn't go for him, seems he's on decline already. If we are getting any Player from Spurs, it should be Son. Sancho should be bought at all cost as well.

We already have about 4 players that want to play where Son likes to play.

Rashford
Martial
James
Shoretire
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:36pm On May 08, 2021
Illimitable:

If Woodward signs all those players you listed this summer, I’d build him a statue.

Ndidi and Varane will take that defence 5 levels up
Sancho and Kane will take the attack 8 levels up.

We already have about 4 players that want to play where Son likes to play.

Rashford
Martial
James
Shoretire***

Only Rashford I consider a Player of United Standard among the List. Shoretire needs one more Season at U23 or gets loaned out to Championship.

Son can play as RW and AM as well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:01pm On May 08, 2021
Lana1:

I just wish we can transfer this form to cup competitions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:49am On May 09, 2021
KingAlabi:

I just wish we can transfer this form to cup competitions.
not cup, we generally have a knack for Fvcking sh!t up when we need it badly.

I hope dis ends when we win the Europa league.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 1:19am On May 09, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:37am On May 09, 2021
Illimitable:

Ole lost to Roma, Leicester in the last month alone.

He’s not difficult to beat.

Tuchel has beaten Diego Simeone twice, Pep Guardiola twice, Carlo Ancelotti, José Mourinho, Jürgen Klopp and Zinedine Zidane in the last 2 months.

How many CL titles can you count from that list? cool

Please, rivalry bullshit aside, Tuchel deserves a truckload of credits.

Eeeehm, I am not too much an ole fan. But he has beaten Pep a number of times, beaten Ancellotti, Beaten Klopp, beat Tuchel himself, beat Mourinho all within that time frame. Tuchel has done a fantastic job but this your point is not valid. Sorry sir

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 3:10am On May 09, 2021
For those who want to jump ship and join the hottest EPL team and UCL finalist, your initiation starts now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uchOo5HU95s

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 3:19am On May 09, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Intelligent imput as usual, you sabi ball well a....
Thanks chief
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 3:37am On May 09, 2021
benji93:
Any right-thinking manager would choose a loss he can live with, as you aptly suggested. He better not bottle that final though, for his own sake.That's an additional 5% stake in the bottling company. He's repeatedly failed to live up to expectations in the champions league beyond his time at Barcelona. He's never been to a champions league final since 2011, despite having to manage a pool of exceptional talents at Bayern and Man City. It's hard to judge how good he's honestly. I would wary of losing this final if I were him too. cheesy
Lol...
Both coaches knows what's at stake. Both coaches and players needs the final to the core, reason why I believe both didn't start all their main players today considering the fact that they'll meet in 3wks time.

Sha, me na to just Siddon and enjoy oo. If Pep bottles it, tohh!! grin grin

But one thing I'm sure, that final will be interesting. I just hope I'm not disappointed tho grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 4:51am On May 09, 2021
CapitalCee:

Eeeehm, I am not too much an ole fan. But he has beaten Pep a number of times, beaten Ancellotti, Beaten Klopp, beat Tuchel himself, beat Mourinho all within that time frame. Tuchel has done a fantastic job but this your point is not valid. Sorry sir

Ole beat Ancelotti in the last 2 months? Has Ole won at Anfield in close to 3 years he’s been here? Has he even beaten Klopp in a league game? No.

Ole can’t even beat Arteta. Tuchel is thousands of leagues ahead of Ole. I mentioned what Tuchel has done in the last 2 months. Emphasis on the last two months.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10122) (10123) (10124) (10125) (10126) (10127) (10128) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: toluxe0075 and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.