Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8864499 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10125) (10126) (10127) (10128) (10129) (10130) (10131) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 2:35pm On May 09, 2021
Lana1:
Ole rest players vs Leeds - "He's a coward blah blah blah"

Ole no rest player vs Villa - "¥en ¥en ¥en"

Na slap some of you deserve last last

Na you deserve the slap sef

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 2:37pm On May 09, 2021
Lindelof and his lazy man football is just tiring.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 2:37pm On May 09, 2021
Karleb:
@OleOuters and Fencist, I understand that you don't really like most of Ole's decisions but you don't have to be uppity about it. grin

Hope say una understand? wink grin
We will be downitty.

Until that mediocre interloping fraud goes.

Meanwhile his gamble is on the road to backfire. But no one is saying anything about it. The problem is OleOuters, odi kwa?

Las las we all go receive sense on this thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:37pm On May 09, 2021
As soon as you mention Ole or criticize him, his fan boys will jump to his defense even when what is being said is right.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 2:38pm On May 09, 2021
Shey dem say we are the best at coming from being down.

Meanwhile Villa is looking more serious after that initial grags.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 2:39pm On May 09, 2021
Lana1:
We all talk about how hard it is to beat Chelsea but no one is talking about how hard it's been to beat United as well.

4 losses in the league, 3 coming in the first 6 games of the season when we were absolute pants and 1 coming in a game were the ref fùcked us.

Na that FA Cup loss plus the last minute draws really fall our hand this season.
Bruh, one team down in Turkey messed you up. Iheanacho did the same to you. Hard to do what?

You are hard to beat but you couldn't even qualify for CL round of 16 cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 2:39pm On May 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
As soon as you mention Ole or criticize him, his fan boys will jump to his defense even when what is being said is right.
don't mind them.

Acting like dingbats.

The same ones who are crowing Progress as their mantra will tell you that they dont expect us to win the league. That is why Sheffield United's only away win this year came against us.

Like supporter, like mediocre manager

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 2:39pm On May 09, 2021
United will never win the Premier League or Champions League with Maguire and lindelof starting. Also we gea is miles better than Henderson and what Ole Gollum is doing to him is reminiscent of Real's treatment of Casillas.

Fvck you Ole!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 2:42pm On May 09, 2021
BikeMan:
Bruh, one team down in Turkey messed you up. Iheanacho did the same to you. Hard to do what?

You are hard to beat but you couldn't even qualify for CL round of 16 cheesy

E choke!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 2:42pm On May 09, 2021
Joezinho:

Na you deserve the slap sef

grin

This Brazilian sef.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:43pm On May 09, 2021
Fred will give people passes that even he cannot control...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 2:43pm On May 09, 2021
hoopLA:

We will be downitty.

Until that mediocre interloping fraud goes.

Meanwhile his gamble is on the road to backfire. But no one is saying anything about it. The problem is OleOuters, odi kwa?

Las las we all go receive sense on this thread.

This is why I said you guys complain too much. It's annoying sincerely!

Who said #OleOUTers are the problem? undecided

We can only know if it backfires or not after playing those importantant games.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 2:44pm On May 09, 2021
patrickmuf:

grin

Okay!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 2:45pm On May 09, 2021
Joezinho:
United will never win the Premier League or Champions League with Maguire and lindelof starting. Also we gea is miles better than Henderson and what Ole Gollum is doing to him is reminiscent of Real's treatment of Casillas.

Fvck you Ole!!

grin

Sincerely, some of you guys not get joy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 2:47pm On May 09, 2021
Karleb:

This is why I said you guys complain too much. It's annoying sincerely!

Who said #OleOUTers are the problem? undecided

We can only know if it backfires or not after playing those importantant games.

So why then did you refer to OleOuters if you were n't trying to castigate us?

Baba I no get issue with you. Leave all man to his right to vent out. If my rant disturbs you, call the mods on me and get me banned.

As per backfiring, i just hope we don't lose this game.
Because it would make no sense to field a full strength squad and still lose with the fixture congestion ahead.

Hope that is simple enough to understand.

I know most OleIners have the brainpower of a testicular louse, but I dont expect you to be part of them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 2:52pm On May 09, 2021
AWB is a clown... lmao
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:52pm On May 09, 2021
This guy's are not serious...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 2:52pm On May 09, 2021
Joezinho:

Fvck you Ole!!
I wonder if some of you guys gain anything by talking rubbish like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:53pm On May 09, 2021
olabode89:
AWB is a clown... lmao
You saw that ball he couldn't control?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 2:53pm On May 09, 2021
airmark:

grin

This Brazilian sef.

Oleinners are worse than BMC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:53pm On May 09, 2021
BARAJ92:
Yet your MCM could not take a team that was just 2 points below Ole the fraud to champions league last season and needed wolves to lose on the final day before qualifying for Europa League. This shows Tuchel is better than your MCM
cheesy cheesy cheesy
But but he improved Tottenham
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 2:53pm On May 09, 2021
How can a CB be as physically weak as Lindelof?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:54pm On May 09, 2021
patrickmuf:

I tell you, I don't know what is more important to them Ole or United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:55pm On May 09, 2021
This defence is always eager to help the other team score.
Always.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:55pm On May 09, 2021
melodyogonna:

Which one be guys? Drop your own opinion abi you have nothing to say but pick on the opinions of others?

If all of us kept mute waiting for another to post so we can criticize, will this thread be any interesting?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 2:56pm On May 09, 2021
If I can see Man utd need a out and out centre forward how can ole not see this?

Ole Gollum favourites -Fred poor pass Mctom gives it away, Lindeflop fails to clear and villa scored. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:56pm On May 09, 2021
Oasis007:

I tell you, I don't know what is more important to them Ole or United.
Definitely Ole...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by rooftops: 2:57pm On May 09, 2021
Joezinho:

E choke!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:57pm On May 09, 2021
Lindelof is shit...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:00pm On May 09, 2021
afrodoc:
How can a CB be as physically weak as Lindelof?

When we say it they said its an agenda, someone sometimes said we should not worry afterall vidic struggled when he first came. We are waiting

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 3:00pm On May 09, 2021
melodyogonna:

You are ignored bro. Go and sin no more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10125) (10126) (10127) (10128) (10129) (10130) (10131) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.