Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,356 members, 7,860,942 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8862006 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10129) (10130) (10131) (10132) (10133) (10134) (10135) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:12pm On May 09, 2021
Oasis007:

I get your Submission Bruh, but do you think we can win any Trophy with the Pivot?!
With playing a double pivot or playing Tom and Fred?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 4:12pm On May 09, 2021
KingAlabi:

Not an insult, but the truth na cheesy

My man, na just jabz cool

You know how my own dey be cheesy

Jabs too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:13pm On May 09, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Moment Villa scored, immediately put money on United to win grin

Quick bucks grin
If not for the fact that I have stopped betting, I for chop tire from United games. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:13pm On May 09, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Martial should as well, from his sick bed.
They can sell that one. angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 4:14pm On May 09, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Facts grin

Odds for United to win been low before o, moment Villa scored, it skyrocketed cheesy
So... Giveaway loading I guess grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:14pm On May 09, 2021
KingAlabi:

Greenwood na our ST of the future, rashy, Sancho, amad and martial can fight for them wings. cheesy

Amad is not ready...... ain't you done with Martial? If he turns around and be more productive, I would honourably humble myself, but I do not see it coming.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 4:15pm On May 09, 2021
A point from the next two match is paramount is all I expect, then win the last two matches to guarantee 2nd position
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:15pm On May 09, 2021
eph12:

Try dey rest cheesy
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:15pm On May 09, 2021
afrodoc:

grin

If only this guy was here to defend himself.
Legendary digging grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 4:16pm On May 09, 2021
KingAlabi:

If not for the fact that I have stopped betting, I for chop tire from United games. grin
Hmmmmm grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:16pm On May 09, 2021
KingAlabi:

Emphasis on the first thing

Lol which one be first thing? The reason why Fred is even playing is because of the dildos we have at the back. Even with the double pivit they are still shipping goals. And you want tobwin things with such defence?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 4:16pm On May 09, 2021
KingAlabi:

When matic entered, did you see how he dropped in-between bailly and lindelof when we were with the ball, lindelof and bailly now are the essential cover for them full back( this was used after lockdown mostly). Now matic legs are weak and a counter will leave him panting, Fred was used in that role, but he can't control the ball to save his life and he made mistakes upon mistakes which made ole also try tominay, yet it didn't work out as planned.
Hence the now double pivot,(NB: the defenders are also sissy though).
If we can get a good and fast DM, we won't need a double pivot as this DM will play the role matic played today.

I understand you bro, the DM-CB split system during buildup is also pretty solid but it requires a DM that is good on the ball like Matic and a CB partnership without a sissy like Lindelof. Ole is working with what he has at the moment and we are more solid having Fred and McT screen and mop up things in front of the CBs. Also, Fred's energy is quite important to our build up.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 4:16pm On May 09, 2021
Oasis007:

That lazy slowpoke should be sold off!
He should not leave the club without adequate replacement, he is okay as a squad player
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 09, 2021
KingAlabi:

True though. Best to wait and see how the match is going, easier to predict the outcome at that point.

United balled Villa before McFred and Lindelof suffered temporary brain farts, so the chances of winning were still high. Also Villa scored early enough for United to mount a comeback.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:17pm On May 09, 2021
grin

On this Day, Moyes signed 6yrs Contract to replace Sir Alex Ferguson........ rest is history.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:17pm On May 09, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Let Martial keep misbehaving, see old Man Cavani giving the players an option with his excellent off-the-ball movement.
Martial can geddifok, just like Trevor012 did cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 4:18pm On May 09, 2021
CapitalCee:

Lol which one be first thing? The reason why Fred is even playing is because of the dildos we have at the back. Even with the double pivit they are still shipping goals. And you want tobwin things with such defence?

We have the third best defense in the league, how did arrive at "shipping goals"... nawa o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:18pm On May 09, 2021
Joezinho:

You know how my own dey be cheesy

Jabs too
Calm down bros grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:18pm On May 09, 2021
afrodoc:

grin

If only this guy was here to defend himself.

Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:18pm On May 09, 2021
eph12:

With playing a double pivot or playing Tom and Fred?

cheesy

Sound like Tom and Jerry.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:19pm On May 09, 2021
I expect Cavani to start from the bench against Leicester also

Ole must continue to manage and keep him fresh for Villarreal.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:19pm On May 09, 2021
BARAJ92:
He should not leave the club without adequate replacement, he is okay as a squad player

I'll take Elanga over him at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:19pm On May 09, 2021
Oasis007:

Amad is not ready...... ain't you done with Martial? If he turns around and be more productive, I would honourably humble myself, but I do not see it coming.
Hence the wings I moved him to, will martial bench a rashy or sancho cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:19pm On May 09, 2021
KingTom:

Hmmmmm grin
cool
CapitalCee:

Anything you say boss.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:20pm On May 09, 2021
KingAlabi:

Hence the wings I moved him to, will martial bench a rashy or sancho cheesy

Move him to another Club abegi. I used to adore that laziest Mofo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:20pm On May 09, 2021
larride:
Cavani is a world class striker

Clearly. Apart from the goal, did youvsee the goal line clearance at score 2-1?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 09, 2021
KingAlabi:

Martial can geddifok, just like Trevor..012 did cheesy

Why una dey like find trouble? grin

This Cavani-Martial thing is very similar to what we're missing when using McFred.

With Martial, it seemed United couldn't cross the ball, or play a certain style of football, but with Cavani, options abound. Same will happen when United gets a player that can do McFred's work.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:20pm On May 09, 2021
olabode89:

I understand you bro, the DM-CB split system during buildup is also pretty solid but it requires a DM that is good on the ball like Matic and a CB partnership without a sissy like Lindelof. Ole is working with what he has at the moment and we are more solid having Fred and McT screen and mop up things in front of the CBs. Also, Fred's energy is quite important to our build up.
Yeah, but with a good DM and a better CB

We will be attacking with 7 players rather than 6.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 4:21pm On May 09, 2021
larride:
I expect Cavani to start from the bench against Leicester also

Ole must continue to manage and keep him fresh for Villarreal.
I pray Ole listen and doesn't allow any noise on him not starting Cavani to get to him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 09, 2021
Lana1:
They can sell that one. angry angry

Give him one more season I guess sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:22pm On May 09, 2021
CapitalCee:

Clearly. Apart from the goal, did youvsee the goal line clearance at score 2-1?

Yes. His all round game is also impressive for his age.

A younger Cavani type of striker will bomb in this type of team.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10129) (10130) (10131) (10132) (10133) (10134) (10135) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.