Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,004 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8862373 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10128) (10129) (10130) (10131) (10132) (10133) (10134) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 3:58pm On May 09, 2021
Fred had a solid game today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:59pm On May 09, 2021
Oasis007:

McFred are fùckin average. We need a solid DM. Enough of useless Pivot. United should be playing 4 - 3 - 3 next Season.

Midfield of a solid DM behind Bruno and Pogba. Also trio of Greenwood (RW) Rashford (ST) and Sancho (LW) won't be bad at all.

Comot rashford name for that (ST) osiso. angry

Well said cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:01pm On May 09, 2021
CapitalCee:

Lol. So you want to enter next season with Maguire and Lindelof as first choice CB?
Emphasis on the first thing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:01pm On May 09, 2021
olabode89:
Fred had a solid game today.
After a slow start...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 4:02pm On May 09, 2021
Ole's Comeback Kings have done it again!!! Brilliant one from the boys cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:02pm On May 09, 2021
Havertz10:
grin make I position well
You can now geddifok cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:02pm On May 09, 2021
KingAlabi:

Comot rashford name for that (ST) osiso. angry

Well said cool

grin

We can't overly rely on Cavani, he's old already. Martial?....... don't wanna see him at United again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:02pm On May 09, 2021
I give Ole props, his second half tweak to the formation was a game changer...

He should please rest Rashford...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2021
Oasis007:

McFred are fùckin average. We need a solid DM. Enough of useless Pivot. United should be playing 4 - 3 - 3 next Season.

Midfield of a solid DM behind Bruno and Pogba. Also trio of Greenwood (RW) Rashford (ST) and Sancho (LW) won't be bad at all.

We play McFred to ensure that we have enough defensive cover when both of our fullbacks move up field to join the attack. I don't think Ole will ever move away from playing two defensively solid players in the midfield pivot. As a pivot player in our current system all you need to do is mop up the midfield, cover for fullbacks and progress the ball. There is a reason why Shaw is creating so many chances.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:04pm On May 09, 2021
KingTom:
This team and comebacks...We just need to start games on the front foot and I'm sure we're good to go...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 09, 2021
KingTom:

Moment Villa scored, immediately put money on United to win grin

Quick bucks grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 4:04pm On May 09, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Moment Villa scored, immediately put money on United to win grin

Quick bucks grin
Na mumu dey bet against united TBH grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:04pm On May 09, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

We can't overly rely on Cavani, he's old already. Martial?....... don't wanna see him at United again.
Greenwood na our ST of the future, rashy, Sancho, amad and martial can fight for them wings. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2021
olabode89:

E go funny die if person go do some digging about peeps that were criticizing the decision to get Cavani. The more shocking part is that he was voted worst signing of the season by journalists...lmao
Postdigger u have got work..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2021
olabode89:

We play McFred to ensure that we have enough defensive cover when both of our fullbacks move up field to join the attack. I don't think Ole will ever move away from playing two defensively solid players in the midfield pivot. As a pivot player in our current system all you need to do is mop up the midfield, cover for fullbacks and progress the ball. There is a reason why Shaw is creating so many chances.

I get your Submission Bruh, but do you think we can win any Trophy with the Pivot?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
This team and comebacks...We just need to start games on the front foot and I'm sure we're good to go...
You're very right sir, we sure do but regardless, we'll take a win no matter how it comes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

This is where we have been getting it wrong in the past. Players like Martial that have not shown significant growth should be sold before they turn 26, package him and move him on for around £45M. They will suit on him until no one will be willing to pay good money for him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:06pm On May 09, 2021
Ole in every post match interview

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 09, 2021
KingTom:

Na mumu dey bet against united TBH grin

Facts grin

Odds for United to win been low before o, moment Villa scored, it skyrocketed cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:07pm On May 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
I give Ole props, his second half tweak to the formation was a game changer...

He should please rest Rashford...
Well said cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 09, 2021
KingAlabi:

Greenwood na our ST of the future, rashy, Sancho, amad and martial can fight for them wings. cheesy

Let Martial keep misbehaving, see old Man Cavani giving the players an option with his excellent off-the-ball movement.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2021
Oasis007:

I get your Submission Bruh, but do you think we can win any Trophy with the Pivot?!

Yes! we can win trophies with the pivot. AWB have improved his attacking game and we are beginning to see what Ole is trying to do. We are basically attacking with 6 players, there is a need to ensure that the guys in the pivot can keep it simple and also mop up the midfield effectively.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
After a slow start...
Try dey rest cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2021
Greenwood and Rashford need to sit down everyday for 3 hours and watch documentaries on how Cavani moves

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 4:10pm On May 09, 2021
coogar:

cavani is shyte!
[b][/b]chicharito is better than him - the only player in that french league we should be getting is alexandre lacazette.

he's the best all rounder striker in europe. he's still very young & so he can be modified to suit any tactical approach. i dunno why LVG isn't even paying him any attention.

grin

If only this guy was here to defend himself.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:10pm On May 09, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

With what we've seen Cavani do, I want to believe Martials time is done at this club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:10pm On May 09, 2021
olabode89:

E go funny die if person go do some digging about peeps that were criticizing the decision to get Cavani. The more shocking part is that he was voted worst signing of the season by journalists...lmao

grin

Ravioli? You remind me of him. When I raised the Flag that Cavani and Silva are available and United shouldn't shy away from getting them, Dude washed me like overused Clothes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:11pm On May 09, 2021
olabode89:

Yes! we can win trophies with the pivot. AWB have improved his attacking game and we are beginning to see what Ole is trying to do. We are basically attacking with 6 players, there is a need to ensure that the guys in the pivot can keep it simple and also mop up the midfield effectively.

Well, time will tell. I really hope you're right, coz it will always be Trophy or Ole out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 09, 2021
Lana1:
Greenwood and Rashford need to sit down everyday for 3 hours and watch documentaries on how Cavani moves

Martial should as well, from his sick bed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:12pm On May 09, 2021
eph12:

With what we've seen Cavani do, I want to believe Martials time is done at this club

That lazy slowpoke should be sold off!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:12pm On May 09, 2021
olabode89:

When matic entered, did you see how he dropped in-between bailly and lindelof when we were with the ball, lindelof and bailly now are the essential cover for them full back( this was used after lockdown mostly). Now matic legs are weak and a counter will leave him panting, Fred was used in that role, but he can't control the ball to save his life and he made mistakes upon mistakes which made ole also try tominay, yet it didn't work out as planned.
Hence the now double pivot,(NB: the defenders are also sissy though).
If we can get a good and fast DM, we won't need a double pivot as this DM will play the role matic played today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:12pm On May 09, 2021
Cavani is a world class striker

(1) (2) (3) ... (10128) (10129) (10130) (10131) (10132) (10133) (10134) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.