Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8874485 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11092) (11093) (11094) (11095) (11096) (11097) (11098) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:45am On Oct 25, 2021
slimghost:

Made things worse how?. Like we were a goal down?. Yes he messed up but the impact wasn’t that significant after abeg.
This is pure agenda. I can blame him for a lot of things but not that loss yesternight.
Agenda on what? This is the truth or abi you nor watch the match. Stop being emotional and say it as it is. After the red card, Liverpool stopped scoring for the sake of respect. Go listen to Klopp. The team was already bad, pogba came on gave away the ball that led to the fifth goal and then got sent off, isn’t that from bad to worse. What’s hard here to understand. Pogba is not a bad player but he is the luxury type, he perform when the team is performing and play poor when the team is not doing well. He was supposed to leave Man U since instead of asking for pay rise when you have really not do anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:53am On Oct 25, 2021
hensben:
You are seeing it now abi. That’s how Dayo do most times, he always try to change fact and start spinning. Seeing that he is neither Man U nor Chelsea fan, Man U fan support his wrong opinion against fact to spite me.

No offense but abeg this is megalomania. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 7:05am On Oct 25, 2021
hensben:
Agenda on what? This is the truth or abi you nor watch the match. Stop being emotional and say it as it is. After the red card, Liverpool stopped scoring for the sake of respect. Go listen to Klopp. The team was already bad, pogba came on gave away the ball that led to the fifth goal and then got sent off, isn’t that from bad to worse. What’s hard here to understand. Pogba is not a bad player but he is the luxury type, he perform when the team is performing and play poor when the team is not doing well. He was supposed to leave Man U since instead of asking for pay rise when you have really not do anything.

You wrote a lot without convincing me. If we get down to blaming players for that loss yesterday, we would probably get past 9 players before Pogba’s name comes up.
Not holding forth for him but this is pure and baseless agenda.
I don’t care if he stays or leaves but blaming him for that loss yesterday is amusing.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 7:06am On Oct 25, 2021
You are 0-4 down at half time but the first player you are blaming is the one that came on at half time in a game that ended 0-5.
This is amusing really.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2021
slimghost:

You wrote a lot without convincing me. If we get down to blaming players for that loss yesterday, we would probably get past 9 players before Pogba’s name comes up.
Not holding forth for him but this is pure and baseless agenda.
I don’t care if he stays or leaves but blaming him for that loss yesterday is amusing.
You are still not getting it, I’m not blaming pogba but the situation went from bad to worse after the fifth goal and his sending off is what we are saying here. Of course everyone know the problem of Man U is Ole, he is tactically and technically poor to manage a club like Man U.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2021
ED Woodward ooo

This man is mad

Is this true?

1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2021
slimghost:
You are 0-4 down at half time but the first player you are blaming is the one that came on at half time in a game that ended 0-5.
This is amusing really.
No one is blaming pogba, you don’t know the genesis of that discussion that’s why. Raumdeuter tried to robe me with pogba’s absence in the first half and after he came on and caused the fifth goal, then got sent off I had to remind him that you see your pogba, he came on and make things worse which is the right word to use in that situation, sky sport said same thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2021
hensben:
You are still not getting it, I’m not blaming pogba but the situation went from bad to worse after the fifth goal and his sending off is what we are saying here. Of course everyone know the problem of Man U is Ole, he is tactically and technically poor to manage a club like Man U.
From bad to worse how?. We conceded just one goal in the second half.
I get you are not a fan of Pogba but I repeat; if we get to blaming players for that mess yesterday, we would
Mention 9 players before Pogba comes up.
That game ended in the first half and Pogba wasn’t on that pitch.
Enough of the agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2021
:-XStopped watching immediately after the first goal

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 8:01am On Oct 25, 2021
hensben:
This message is for people like Raumdeuter that talk Firmino down due to stat.

Lol...E no know ball grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 8:03am On Oct 25, 2021
InvestorO:

How to disgrace MANYOO without getting ole sacked....

Thank goodness it wasn't pep,man woulda let his team score 11 and ole will be sacked immediately after the final whistle...

Klopp made the scoreline not special at the end moreover ordinary spursy did 6-1 over them, so we are all still OLE-IN!!!!!

That was the plan all along...Win but don't sack Ole....We all love him and see the progress he's made with this team... Sack him now and lose all that..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 25, 2021
AnfieldFan:

That was the plan all along...Win but don't sack Ole....We all love him and see the progress he's made with this team... Sack him now and lose all that..
My thoughts too, they are almost where they ought to be, sacking him means they'll have to start afresh. I will suggest the board renews his contract so he knows he has the confidence of the board, this will help him psychologically too.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 8:31am On Oct 25, 2021
kokanepyramid:

My thoughts too, they are almost where they ought to be, sacking him means they'll have to start afresh. I will suggest the board renews his contract so he knows he has the confidence of the board, this will help him psychologically too.

You're obviously a true lover of football...They players are behind him, the fans love him and most of all, he understands the United DNA..What more could anybody ask for...

Ole's at the wheel and he's the right man for the job..

OleIn
Ole4ever
WeloveOle

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 25, 2021
AnfieldFan:

You're obviously a true lover of football...They players are behind him, the fans love him and most of all, he understands the United DNA..What more could anybody ask for...

Ole's at the wheel and he's the right man for the job..

OleIn
Ole4ever
WeloveOle
You can't sack a manager at the slightest sign of trouble it breeds instability. They can do that at Chelsea but that's never the United DNA and it won't start now.
I remember the words of my father when I was much younger, he said "Rome wasn't built in a day". It makes sense to me now and I will stand by Ole with both feet.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:56am On Oct 25, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 8:59am On Oct 25, 2021
kokanepyramid:

You can't sack a manager at the slightest sign of trouble it breeds instability. They can do that at Chelsea but that's never the United DNA and it won't start now.
I remember the words of my father when I was much younger, he said "Rome wasn't built in a day". It makes sense to me now and I will stand by Ole with both feet.

Exactly, you're honest...We will all stand with Ole because he deserves our support...

OleIn
Ole4ever
WeloveOle

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 8:59am On Oct 25, 2021
afrodoc2:
Octopus Paul grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWBKdXaQ8e4
Abeg, logical people knew this already, why e no talk am 2 years ago na when everything don spoil he dey form Einstein.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:01am On Oct 25, 2021
Panther7:
Abeg, logical people this already, why e no talk am 2 years ago na when everything don spoil he dey form Einstein.

ok.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2021
I am hearing ten Hag is on his way to Newcastle. One less option to choose from.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2021
afrodoc2:

ok.
I wasn't throwing shades at you, my comments are directed to Scholes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 9:14am On Oct 25, 2021
InvestorO:
I am so happy that PURPLE NOSE is still alive to witness the collapse of the "Empire" he built with FRAUD in connivance with HOWARD WEBB and other fraudulent refs.....LONG MAY IT CONTINUE

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2021
donstan18:

Arsenal will top ManU soon despite them having finished tappin suuiii merchant.
Lol... Na console you wan console me after finishing my club abi?? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:23am On Oct 25, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Lol...E no know ball grin grin
Like I said, na only people wey dey watch ball without looking at stats will appreciate firmino in Liverpool, esp during all the trophies they carried.

Liverpool attack carrying firmino to Cl and EPL win is one of the big jokes I heard this year grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 9:24am On Oct 25, 2021
cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:30am On Oct 25, 2021
Panther7:
I wasn't throwing shades at you, my comments are directed to Scholes

I was not making a general assessment of Scholes. I was just pinpointing the specific prediction he made about being 4-0 down to Liverpool at half time.

On a more general level it is easy for everybody to pontificate about Neville, Rio, Scholes e.t.c.
99% of us would do the same if our close friend was going through the same issues. Even the suddenly wise Carragher would do the same if not worse if Gerrard or Hyppia was messing up as Liverpool manager.

Rather than focusing on pundits and ex-players who can't effect any real change we should focus on the owners who seem to have abdicated their duty.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 9:32am On Oct 25, 2021
patrickmuf:
Who mentioned Robertson? Read again...
who mentioned Davis? The same person?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2021
BlueAngel444:
who mentioned Davis? The same person?
k
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2021
Leyqute:
I don’t know what warrants Chilwell comparison with Shaw.

Marcos Alonso probably has better stats than he does yet these shekpites hardly bring his matter here- because they’ve seen him disgraced.

The reason for all these disturbance is because Chilwell scored in his last 2 games and they haven’t really seen his bad side.

and what is Chilwell's bad side

At least we all know Shaw's own, his inability to keep fit, his inability to have a a full good season, his weakness and average in defense, manageable and maybe improved in attack.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 9:43am On Oct 25, 2021
80sjamshophip:
Yes o . We trust you
lol, I know say I don miss plenty parties for here, but na missing yesterday's grand finale pain me

Had a great weekend Chelsea 7-0
Madrid beat Barcelona and united lost miserably grin grin

How could that get any better cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2021
afrodoc2:

I was not making a general assessment of Scholes. I was just pinpointing the specific prediction he made about being 4-0 down to Liverpool at half time.

On a more general level it is easy for everybody to pontificate about Neville, Rio, Scholes e.t.c.
99% of us would do the same if our close friend was going through the same issues. Even the suddenly wise Carragher would do the same if not worse if Gerrard or Hyppia was messing up as Liverpool manager.

Rather than focusing on pundits and ex-players who can't effect any real change we should focus on the owners who seem to have abdicated their duty.
Exactly, I don't know why fans want Neville or Rio to call out Ole, They aren't the custodian of United, their opinions shouldn't matter. I saw a clip on twitter; Ole was signing autographs for fans after an embarrassing defeat and the fans were singing his name, taking selfies with him. The standards have dropped badly.

One question please, are the fans in Old Trafford different from fans on social media, cos these guys still support Ole, what do they see in him?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Our darling Manager will do us proud today...
his face at half time showed he clearly "did not believe in himself" grin

Well as the saying goes pride goes before destruction

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11092) (11093) (11094) (11095) (11096) (11097) (11098) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.