Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8867740 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11093) (11094) (11095) (11096) (11097) (11098) (11099) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2021
They’ve not sacked the fraud yet?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2021
We are in trouble if Ten Hag goes to Newcastle. Literally only conte left for us cus Zidane is Ole in disguise. No style of play too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2021
BikeMan:
Just testing mic for rehearsals.
So wait after the first goal, no Chelsea fan trolled scummies, even after the second goal, no single post from a Chelsea fan.. Is that how kind and understanding u guys have become Na until 26mins u come post. Na wa o

Abi una been think say united fit come back like Atlanta grin

E no shock u say the 3 more goals for the game no go united way cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 9:56am On Oct 25, 2021
Joezinho:
And someone will argue that Shaw is better than chilwell? Or wan Bissaka is better than Trent.

Some of una dey ment for here sha.. I swear..
lmao, be like shaw no say dem dey discuss him matter for here, so him just settle the debate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 9:59am On Oct 25, 2021
izzou:

My apostle...

This is a tough one for me. sad

I had wanted these Scummites to win, but now, I have to choose between topping the league and partying hard here

Topping the league----------Partying here

[img]https://c./_k2m6ctWBVgAAAAd/tacos-which-one.gif[/img]
united really disappointed us, the match got too painful to watch and I dislike united. Mumu ole no even play for draw, just dey open everywhere

How do you conceed a fourth goal in an extra time that shouldn't exist, or conceed at 5 mins after both halves. Those three goals should never have been scored
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2021
slimghost:
How is this Shaw better than Chillwell biko?
lol, shey na by 6months person dey become best lb grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jikins(m): 10:01am On Oct 25, 2021
kokanepyramid:

You can't sack a manager at the slightest sign of trouble it breeds instability. They can do that at Chelsea but that's never the United DNA and it won't start now.
I remember the words of my father when I was much younger, he said "Rome wasn't built in a day". It makes sense to me now and I will stand by Ole with both feet.

Before this match man utd have only had 1 point out of a possible 9. After this match that's 1 point out of 12. And you are calling this slightest sign of trouble. Wetin concern me, make Ole kuku stay he is doing very well.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 10:01am On Oct 25, 2021
raumdeuter:

In all of this I blame Pogba

It won't be better for Pogba if he comes in as a second half sub
lol Ole still kept him and nigga rewarded him reddddd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2021
Panther7:
Exactly, I don't know why fans want Neville or Rio to call out Ole, They aren't the custodian of United, their opinions shouldn't matter. I saw a clip on twitter; Ole was signing autographs for fans after an embarrassing defeat and the fans were singing his name, taking selfies with him. The standards have dropped badly.

One question please, are the fans in Old Trafford different from fans on social media, cos these guys still support Ole, what do they see in him?

3 things.

1) A mob is only as intelligent as it’s stupidest person.

2) A vocal minority trumps a silent majority

3) Peer pressure is a thing

My friend has had a season’s ticket at the East Stand for about 10yrs now. He was there this weekend. He wants Amaka out. The people around him also want Amaka out. Most of those that walked out during the match want Amaka out.

Just happens that the most diehard and unrealistic/deluded section of any club’s fan base is usually also the most vocal section.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jikins(m): 10:03am On Oct 25, 2021
Botfuss:
They’ve not sacked the fraud yet?

Which fraud? Ronaldo or Ole? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 25, 2021
jikins:

Before this match man utd have only had 1 point out of a possible 9. After this match that's 1 point out of 12. And you are calling this slightest sign of trouble. Wetin concern me, make Ole kuku stay he is doing very well.
There's nothing new under the sun. Klopp had worse at some point.

Ole will definitely turn things around, the signs are there for all to see.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:16am On Oct 25, 2021
Italian striker Andrea Belotti is prepared to leave Torino as free agent in June. Torino manager Ivan Juric confirms: “Belotti won’t sign the contract extension”. �� #transfers

“Andrea is not gonna leave in January. He’ll decide his future in June”, Juric added. #Belotti

Cavani replacement maybe?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 80sjamshophip: 10:18am On Oct 25, 2021
Botfuss:
We are in trouble if Ten Hag goes to Newcastle. Literally only conte left for us cus Zidane is Ole in disguise. No style of play too
3 ucl titles(threepeat)
2la Liga titles
Super cup
Club world cup
And alot of other titles. Zidane has won
11trophies in less than 4 years during his managerial career with Madrid and you're saying he has no style.

He took that bad Madrid squad that Suffered alot of injuries to semi final last season and also lost the league titles with just 2 point.

And you're here saying rubbish about him undecided..

Una deserve ole true true.

Cc pu7pl3

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:25am On Oct 25, 2021
See dem scummies calling for ole sack.

I thought hiring/firing managers is a bad thing.

Didn't scummies use to troll Chelsea for doing that? cheesy

Hiring and firing managers is a Chelsea thing.
DNa is a man utd thing.

Plastic fans calling for the sack of man utd greatest manager after Alex Ferguson are just tourist unlike us the real man utd fan with United DNA.

Using small defeat like 5-0 as agenda to fire great manager with United DNA like ole.

#olein
#KeepOleAtTheWheel
#olesexual4lyf

cool cool

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2021
obainojazz:
:-XStopped watching immediately after the first goal
If that guy doesn't go to jail, they should probe everyone on the board including nitrogen. Actually especially nitrogen
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2021
afrodoc2:
Octopus Paul grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWBKdXaQ8e4
People like ferdie said Scholes should just enjoy that Atlanta win, but Scholes knew its a disaster waiting to happen and LFC won't be joking around
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:31am On Oct 25, 2021
afrodoc2:

I am hearing ten Hag is on his way to Newcastle. One less option to choose from.
nitrogen!!! Are we broke?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 10:35am On Oct 25, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:43am On Oct 25, 2021
Panther7:
Exactly, I don't know why fans want Neville or Rio to call out Ole, They aren't the custodian of United, their opinions shouldn't matter. I saw a clip on twitter; Ole was signing autographs for fans after an embarrassing defeat and the fans were singing his name, taking selfies with him. The standards have dropped badly.

One question please, are the fans in Old Trafford different from fans on social media, cos these guys still support Ole, what do they see in him?
Don't be deceived oo, alot of fans left the old Trafford at halftime.
Plus there's already growing resent from. Interviews as they are already saying he should resign.
Yes it took them a while but match going fans are pissed now, it's the ones with larger accounts who claim to be top reds that come and give a false assessment of the situation on Twitter.
The boos are getting louder.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 10:54am On Oct 25, 2021
Jodera:
Like I said, na only people wey dey watch ball without looking at stats will appreciate firmino in Liverpool, esp during all the trophies they carried.

Liverpool attack carrying firmino to Cl and EPL win is one of the big jokes I heard this year grin

Even Statistics wise,he's done alright for himself...You suppose know naa...Arsenal na en favorite opponent grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:58am On Oct 25, 2021
eph12:

If that guy doesn't go to jail, they should probe everyone on the board including nitrogen. Actually especially nitrogen

cheesy

nitrogen Don collect bribe. Bloody Nigerian. We corrupt pass no man business. grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2021
Jodera:
Like I said, na only people wey dey watch ball without looking at stats will appreciate firmino in Liverpool, esp during all the trophies they carried.

Liverpool attack carrying firmino to Cl and EPL win is one of the big jokes I heard this year grin
I was surprised to see that comment the other day orchestrated by Raumdeuter. Watch him come argue this like say him know ball pass Klopp. If you watch liverpool that season Firmino was just too good in that false 9, he is still the better player to start with mane and salah, he can play with Jota too. I love players that influences play not just scoring alone. In a pragmatic tactics and formation players like salah will be limited, they are system players unlike Firmino that is all weather in any tactics and formation.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Antell95(m): 11:01am On Oct 25, 2021
Mrviktor:
Italian striker Andrea Belotti is prepared to leave Torino as free agent in June. Torino manager Ivan Juric confirms: “Belotti won’t sign the contract extension”. �� #transfers

“Andrea is not gonna leave in January. He’ll decide his future in June”, Juric added. #Belotti

Cavani replacement maybe?

Mtchewww
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jikins(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2021
kokanepyramid:

There's nothing new under the sun. Klopp had worse at some point.

Ole will definitely turn things around, the signs are there for all to see.

Lol you mean the spineless defence, non existent midfield, toothless forwards. Sure sure the signs cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 11:03am On Oct 25, 2021
InvestorO:
I am so happy that PURPLE NOSE is still alive to witness the collapse of the "Empire" he built with FRAUD in connivance with HOWARD WEBB and other fraudulent refs.....LONG MAY IT CONTINUE
That man singlehandedly committed so many atrocities Man United..
Biggest villain in the football world as far as I'm concerned...In case you don't know...I'm talking about HOWARD THE SPIDER WEBB here...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 11:04am On Oct 25, 2021
Don't be surprised man united can go to Anfield and pick up all the 3points but certainly not in this fashion, and also before that happens you need another left back, Luke shaw is not just it abeg, another DMF or tell Fred not to cross the midfield line with pogba in the line up. Luke shaw jamming Maigure for Liverpool second goal has to be one of the most irritating sight have ever seen in football.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 11:20am On Oct 25, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Even Statistics wise,he's done alright for himself...You suppose know naa...Arsenal na en favorite opponent grin grin
Has he scored 15 goals or more in league more than once? I doubt that. This is someone who is a Cf at a top club.

Him go score 2 braces(home and away) against arsenal come end the with 11goals and you now say stats do him justice?? 7 goals ooo(aside arsenal)

O wrong now grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 11:24am On Oct 25, 2021
After 11. Them still never sack this fraud
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by emitope: 11:25am On Oct 25, 2021
popizaino:
Don't be surprised man united can go to Anfield and pick up all the 3points but certainly not in this fashion, and also before that happens you need another left back, Luke shaw is not just it abeg, another DMF or tell Fred not to cross the midfield line with pogba in the line up. Luke shaw jamming Maigure for Liverpool second goal has to be one of the most irritating sight have ever seen in football.

That Luke shaw and Maguire 'marriage' no be today. Na so dem dey tackle each other against Tottenham too. Pair of English donkeys.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:28am On Oct 25, 2021
Botfuss:
We are in trouble if Ten Hag goes to Newcastle. Literally only conte left for us cus Zidane is Ole in disguise. No style of play too.

How is Zidane in anyway related to Ole? Abi you nor watch real. Madrid last season? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pu7pl3(m): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2021
80sjamshophip:

3 ucl titles(threepeat)
2la Liga titles
Super cup
Club world cup
And alot of other titles. Zidane has won
11trophies in less than 4 years during his managerial career with Madrid and you're saying he has no style.

He took that bad Madrid squad that Suffered alot of injuries to semi final last season and also lost the league titles with just 2 point.

And you're here saying rubbish about him undecided..

Una deserve ole true true.

Cc pu7.pl3

you've already said it all man, I don't know how someone will see a coach with that resume and call him Ole in disguise
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 11:37am On Oct 25, 2021
Joezinho:
Reminder that Mou got unlimited abuse when he lost 3-1 to Liverpool and he got sacked.

That man is a genius.
but Ole with a squad capable of winning a league title issssss....?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11093) (11094) (11095) (11096) (11097) (11098) (11099) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.