Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8841155 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 12:14am On Jan 24, 2015
The rooney the bastard blames collects his cool wages with ease, anyone who thinks he is wise and others are not is the greatest fool. A true supporter and a knowledgeable footie fan doesn't pick on players, how will someone sound clueles and defend trash. If rooney had played, stiff necked fools would have blamed him.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 12:18am On Jan 24, 2015
coogar:

hahahaha
nyabingo, i don't have your time tonight. the last time we crossed swords here, you died cheaply like a fowl that mistakenly crossed the road. i don't want you to cry tonight or upload a picture of your graduation ceremony.

oloshious vagabond!
coolie died you mean, joke of a lifetime. Dummy like you can't move an ant, call your posse to get at me once again, I am a lone ranger, you are a down syndrome motherfucker, bring it on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:22am On Jan 24, 2015
BinghiNya:
The rooney the bastard blames collects his cool wages with ease, anyone who thinks he is wise and others are not is the greatest fool. A true supporter and a knowledgeable footie fan doesn't pick on players, how will someone sound clueles and defend trash. If rooney had played, stiff necked fools would have blamed him.

you are an idiöt!
he collects his wages at ease - where was he when the ballon d'or event was staged? ronaldo that won it would be 30 next week while a fat cow that is supposed to be in his prime hasn't won barclays player of the month for almost 2 years.

BinghiNya:
coolie died you mean, joke of a lifetime. Dummy like you can't move an ant, call your posse to get at me once again, I am a lone ranger, you are a down syndrome motherfucker, bring it on.

i can see you are a masochist! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 12:26am On Jan 24, 2015
coogar:

you are an idiöt!
he collects his wages at ease - where was he when the ballon d'or event was staged? ronaldo that won it would be 30 next week while a fat cow that is supposed to be in his prime hasn't won barclays player of the month for almost 2 years.

i can see you are a masochist! grin
comot road make I pass abi make I chook knife for your body
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 12:29am On Jan 24, 2015
Ia top coach shouldn't be gving excuses day and night, for now LVG is a moyes. To win away na big deal, qpr will beat cambridge with ease.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:30am On Jan 24, 2015
BinghiNya:
comot road make I pass abi make I chook knife for your body

you want to bring a knife to a gunfight? cheesy
why are you so desperate to make your wife a window....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:35am On Jan 24, 2015
Why are we now poor generally? It's unimaginable the bottom we have hit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 12:36am On Jan 24, 2015
na university boys play una grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:39am On Jan 24, 2015
BinghiNya:
Ia top coach shouldn't be gving excuses day and night, for now LVG is a moyes. To win away na big deal, qpr will beat cambridge with ease.

Those excuses are ridiculous, particularly the blame of referee. The ref was fair. Only a certain free kick awarded against Carrick he mis read. Gaal should be careful not to incur the wrath of the refs. It can be too bad. Ask Moyes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 12:44am On Jan 24, 2015
Just observing the wonders everyday... gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:36am On Jan 24, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Baba yhu are right..... Valencia should be rested.... This is were Rafael is beta than him.... Well i pray the deal comes forth cos i am tired seeing Jones & Evans in our defence.... they're so fvcking shyte..... Rojo is our best defender
Make Valencia no rest at all he has been making steady progress and taking on people from that right wing position. Even got An assist against QPR.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:50am On Jan 24, 2015
elampiro:
Why are we now poor generally? It's unimaginable the bottom we have hit.
like I told you, LvG is thinking he's a god. he has damaged all his positive effort by himself. these lads were doing well & progressing steadily till he started tinkering nonsense, then performance started a rapid decline even tho results were nicked. how long before results itself nosedive?

the best way for him to avert ending up like the other colorless fellow now, is return to basics - that means putting players in their natural positions in a default setting (formation that is accustomed to them), whoever does not make starting 11 in their best position should sit on the fvcking bench ffs everyone must not start somehow, & be patient with it so the unbalance is cured; otherwise, his sack will look like magic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 7:08am On Jan 24, 2015
SailorXY:

like I told you, LvG is thinking he's a god. he has damaged all his positive effort by himself. these lads were doing well & progressing steadily till he started tinkering nonsense, then performance started a rapid decline even tho results were nicked. how long before results itself nosedive?

the best way for him to avert ending up like the other colorless fellow now, is return to basics - that means putting players in their natural positions in a default setting (formation that is accustomed to them), whoever does not make starting 11 in their best position should sit on the fvcking bench ffs everyone must not start somehow, & be patient with it so the unbalance is cured; otherwise, his sack will look like magic.
you typed like a real united fan, thumbs up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2015
Are we sure LVG is sane?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 8:14am On Jan 24, 2015
angry
make nobody quarrel for here...
Next is Leciester at Old trafford
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Digriz(m): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2015
coogar:

cambridge defended well - we had lots of possession in the final third but we couldn't really create a good chance against a side that literally packed the bus.

united lack the eye of the needle passer or a dribbler that can break lines. januzaj was outstanding today by the way, he needs to work on his final ball though. cambridge would get slaughtered at OT.
Honestly, Januzaj really impressed me and all this will be giving LVG a selection problem.
Definitely, creating good chances against a team that wants to packed the bus has always been our problem and most of the teams were using that against us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 10:07am On Jan 24, 2015
coded01:
Just observing the wonders everyday... gringrin
My nigga
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 10:09am On Jan 24, 2015
But if Rooney play yesternight, na him Coogar go blame oooo, looool.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:51am On Jan 24, 2015
There is an odd and ugly tactics teams use against us. They just bully our big players with kicks in their legs, knowing fully well that Falcao, Di Maria, Rooney, Van Persie will not want to be caught in kongful football that might send them to injury bed. Di Maria and Falcao are mostly targeted.

The referess should start looking into this and protect the players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 10:55am On Jan 24, 2015
coogar:

you want to bring a knife to a gunfight? cheesy
why are you so desperate to make your wife a window ....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:13am On Jan 24, 2015
Asisat Oshoala: Liverpool Ladies sign Nigerian prospect

New Liverpool signing Asisat Oshoala is "one of the best young players in the world", says Reds boss Matt Beard.
Oshoala won both the Golden Boot and Golden Ball - as Player of the Tournament - at last year's Under-20 World Cup Finals, and becomes the first player from Africa to compete in the Women's Super League.
"We beat a number of top American and European clubs to Asisat's signature," said Beard as he welcomed the 20-year-old striker. "Asisat is one of the best young players in the world."
In addition to her star performances in the U20 World Cup, Oshoala also collected the Golden Ball award as the senior Nigeria team qualified for the 2015 World Cup by winning the African Women's Championship.

And she was named 2014's African Women's Player of the Year and Youth Player of the Year after helping her club side Rivers Angels become Nigerian champions.
`
Beard added: "She's not the finished article yet but she's got pace, power and she certainly knows where the goal is.
"I watched her at the Under-20 World Cup, where she was sensational, and we had early dialogue with her about coming to Liverpool.
"There's been plenty of other interest in her in the last few months, but she chose to join us and I'm absolutely delighted."
Oshoala, nicknamed 'Seedorf' after Dutch legend Clarence, said: "To be able to join the reigning Super League champions is absolutely fantastic.

"Liverpool Ladies are a massive club with some fantastic players who I believe can help me to develop my game to the next level.
"It was also a big incentive to be able to play in the Women's Champions League, which is a huge competition that I'm confident we can do well in."
Oshoala is Beard's fourth signing of the window after he also added Satara Murray, Ingrid Ryland and Line Krogedal Smorsgard to his squad.
Key players Lucy Bronze and Amanda da Costa have departed, to Manchester City and Washington Spirit respectively.
But the manager reckoned: "With the addition of these four new players I believe this is the best squad I've ever put together.
"We've won the league for the last two years and we'll aim to do it again, although next season is going to be the most competitive ever.
"Clubs like Manchester City and Notts County have recruited really well and I can see four or five teams battling it out for the title.
"We can be one of them, especially if we can avoid the dreadful injury problems we had early on last season."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30948874

..... We no get ladies? AnyWAY, Oshoala, I dey with you. You will never walk alone. grin ..... I like that part where they said she got pace and power. Ukwu!!! These guys dey read my articles for here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:41am On Jan 24, 2015
elampiro:
There is an odd and ugly tactics teams use against us. They just bully our big players with kicks in their legs, knowing fully well that Falcao, Di Maria, Rooney, Van Persie will not want to be caught in kongful football that might send them to injury bed. Di Maria and Falcao are mostly targeted.

The referess should start looking into this and protect the players.
We suck Elampiro there is no way around this simple fact, all this ugly tatic na just excuse.
We're so boring I wonder how neutrals enjoy watching our games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
parrotibaba:
grin

Coogar o gboyinbo tele, ariwo ni o kan maa n pa grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
Elamps: wanking to Oshoala's pix since 2012 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
Leyqute:

cheesy typo naa ni egban, emi o si nle oo. rㄖfㄖ rㄖfㄖ nbㄖ
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
Leyqute:

he wanted to type widow na error
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Leyqute:

grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
BinghiNya:
he wanted to type widow na error

SailorXY:

cheesy typo naa ni egban, emi o si nle oo. rㄖfㄖ rㄖfㄖ nbㄖ

Emi naa mo tele tele. I just dey look for wahala ni grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
nor be only window.... anyway somebody help Van Gaal with a mattress and pillow for our next match.. Sitting all through matches is not good enough
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
SailorXY:
Elamps: wanking to Oshoala's pix since 2012 grin grin grin
grin gringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
Remember when LVG subbed a goalkeeper on at
the World Cup & United fans thought they were
gonna win the Prem, FA Cup, Olympics & X
Factor?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
bigkesh:
Remember when LVG subbed a goalkeeper on at
the World Cup & United fans thought they were
gonna win the Prem, FA Cup, Olympics & X
Factor?
the way your dik can be inversed to a fvckable C.UN.t is legendary, you should be covering up always.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.