Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,555 members, 7,955,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9159368 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) ... (14373) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
I disagree about Strootman being better considering he'd cost a similar amount.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
MrTA:
I disagree about Strootman being better considering he'd cost a similar amount.
the quoted price on pogba is strootman+Vidal....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Have u guys heard about dis club dat was formed by some man united fans in 2005 as a revolt against d glazer family taking over united? grin grin

Ladies n Gents grin

FC United of Manchester grin

They currently ply dia trade further down in d conference league with about £100m worth of funds n 4,000 fans ...most man united fans call dis set of ppl "traitors" n SAF also questioned dia loyalty but some of them r still man united fans. They hv d same color of jerseys as dia older brother grin ,every supporter is a shareholder in d club ,de now hv a 5,000 capacity stadium with over 4,000 fans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
fc united of manchester...last season dm be sure banker,them dy beat pipu anyhw
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
elampiro:

Coogar, I think we can own our football site? Goal.com no get two heads.

our own football site? the first 40 topics discussed would be about rooney. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
coogar:

our own football site? the first 40 topics discussed would be about rooney. grin
grin grin

Coogar not a bad idea

We can form a football blogg or site
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
grin grin

Coogar not a bad idea

We can form a football blogg or site

make una put am together.
i am interested. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
lekkie073:
the quoted price on pogba is strootman+Vidal....
The ridiculous amount of money will be better invested on two players then.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
coogar:

Lol. As far as the money gets counting for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
elampiro:

Lol. As far as the money gets counting for us.
lol...
I will like to be in charge of gallery,team news n fixtures.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
coogar:

make una put am together.
i am interested. grin
Buh we go try respect ourselves for dia shaaaa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Odunharry:

lol...
I will like to be in charge of gallery,team news n fixtures.

What unique stuff can we put out there to make it attractive to the world? Who has the expertise? Who to be hired to maintain the page. How much is required to start- to host a user friendly site? How are incomes tracked? We already have some man powers here for day to day running of the business.

Coogar can write every time. That's no problem. In fact special section for gifs.

Then:
Starboard na go dey edit.
Afrodoc na go dey go snap photos for Old Trafford.
CristineC go be e-secretary.
Shirley07 go be cleaner for the start, when company expand, we go promote her.
Na who get idea for blogging and hosting website?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
elampiro:

What unique stuff can we put out there to make it attractive to the world? Who has the expertise? Who to be hired to maintain the page. How much is required to start- to host a user friendly site? How are incomes tracked? We already have some man powers here for day to day running of the business.

Coogar can write every time. That's no problem. In fact special section for gifs.

Then:
Starboard na go dey edit.
Afrodoc na go dey go snap photos for Old Trafford.
CristineC go be e-secretary.
Shirley07 go be cleaner for the start, when company expand, we go promote her.
Na who get idea for blogging and hosting website?
lol...wetin u go do?driver?

Na persn make go dy online wella we suppose give the job...
Coogar na good writer no doubt..
Bt d wahala be say una fit bring diffrent stat n u knw wetin e mean,lol..

Persn make go manage am go collect pay na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
Odunharry:

lol...wetin u go do?driver?

Na persn make go dy online wella we suppose give the job...
Coogar na good writer no doubt..
Bt d wahala be say una fit bring diffrent stat n u knw wetin e mean,lol..

Persn make go manage am go collect pay na

we can write about nigerian league.
is there OPTA in naija? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
coogar:

na wetin i no know be that...
U fit ask Amodu Shuaibu ex - boy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
coogar:

That's the bad thing. You will have to be at match venues to be able to sound authoritative on Nigeria league. Our site becomes the home of information about the league. We have contacts in every match venue.

May be we will be the ones to revamp the league and make it attractive again. You interview players andhype whoever you want to hype (into the age grade national teams). Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
abeg ooh wetin be d meaning of werey ? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
elampiro:

That's the bad thing. You will have to be at match venues to be able to sound authoritative on Nigeria league. Our site becomes the home of information about the league. We have contacts in every match venue.

May be we will be the ones to revamp the league and make it attractive again. You interview players andhype whoever you want to hype (into the age grade national teams). Lol

the last time i tried watching naija football, i nearly puked. no rhythm, no skill. it's like 20 of the players on the pitch were all running towards the ball. they cannot even do the simple transition of the ball from the midfield to the attack.

it was an eyesore!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
parrotibaba:
abeg ooh wetin be d meaning of werey ? grin
mad man
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
coogar:

the last time i tried watching naija football, i nearly puked. no rhythm, no skill. it's like 20 of the players on the pitch were all running towards the ball. they cannot even do the simple transition of the ball from the midfield to the attack.

it was an eyesore!

South Africa league is more entertaining. Despite that, Naija clubs eat them for dinner in continental tournaments.

I won't give up on this idea of football website, I will keep thinking and probing on what can work and how it can work. It might take time, but it's worth the consideration and trial.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:01am On Jan 26, 2015
Enyimba vs Lobi stars or any other match,you always see people put on Manutd,barca,arsnal or even chelsea jersey..
9ja league is very predictable the home team hardly lose..
Just check the gap bw the 1st and last team on the table

Coogar n elampiro,something can be done
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:07am On Jan 26, 2015
elampiro:

South Africa league is more entertaining. Despite that, Naija clubs eat them for dinner in continental tournaments.

I won't give up on this idea of football website, I will keep thinking and probing on what can work and how it can work. It might take time, but it's worth the consideration and trial.

how's COD club doing?
someone introduced me to their website and i was massively impressed. if they continue at the rate at which they started, 10 years from now that club would become la masia

i want to buy their football shirt and sign up as a member sef. they are the only club heading towards the right direction & the best business model in naija. if anyone knows where they sell their shirt, please holla at me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 1:28am On Jan 26, 2015
Nice one... Following
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:10am On Jan 26, 2015
Which one is COD?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:16am On Jan 26, 2015
Leyqute:
Which one is COD?
undecided Me too wan know
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:27am On Jan 26, 2015
City of David
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 7:17am On Jan 26, 2015
I fear for the business wey elampiro and coogar dey involve.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:50am On Jan 26, 2015
Leyqute:
Which one is COD?
JayKayMaybachz:
undecided Me too wan know
afrodoc2:
City of David

this is their website.....

http://www.codunitedfc.com/cufc/index.html
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:15am On Jan 26, 2015
coogar:

how's COD club doing?
someone introduced me to their website and i was massively impressed. if they continue at the rate at which they started, 10 years from now that club would become la masia

i want to buy their football shirt and sign up as a member sef. they are the only club heading towards the right direction & the best business model in naija. if anyone knows where they sell their shirt, please holla at me.

If not that you brought it up, I never would imagine that a certain little known C.O.D languishing in the bottom division two has such a concept. We only get to see it on table flash. I always thought C.O.D to be one of those clubs that would soon be disbanded. Like a church run club.

Mehn, whoever is behind this club is a man on top of his job. The person has focus.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:20am On Jan 26, 2015
elampiro:

If not that you brought it up, I never would imagine that a certain little known C.O.D languishing in the bottom division two has such a concept. We only get to see it on table flash. I always thought C.O.D to be one of those clubs that would soon be disbanded. Like a church run club.

Mehn, whoever is behind this club is a man on top of his job. The person has focus.

they have the best club website in the whole nigeria. everything about them has a touch of class to it. BBC have visited them for a documentary. they have a massive academy where they educate kids formally and train them to be football players. you can't ask for more. every nigerian should support this club - they are headed in the right direction.

**i want to buy their football shirt**

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:21am On Jan 26, 2015
I just read it now. It's own by Redeem Church. That's the only way, 'cos if it's one man business, it would take years to break even.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2015
coogar:

they have the best club website in the whole nigeria. everything about them has a touch of class to it. BBC have visited them for a documentary. they have a massive academy where they educate kids formally and train them to be football players. you can't ask for more. every nigerian should support this club - they are headed in the right direction.

**i want to buy their football shirt**

Nice.

They already have a large support. All their church members are enough to support them. Other clubs should take a clue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) ... (14373) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MikaelDare(m), Altern8tor and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.