Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8772951 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13994) (13995) (13996) (13997) (13998) (13999) (14000) ... (14173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:27am On Jan 25
TrebleChamp:
What is Real Madrid waiting for, can Barcelona pay United £150m for him?

Dey play. We are going to sell him on the cheap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:34am On Jan 25
afrodoc2:

Dey play. We are going to sell him on the cheap.
I kuku know this to be true, but maybe Berrada will come in and do something special...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lannyjoe4u: 10:29am On Jan 25
I want him in Real Madrid sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25
So this woke/cancel culture weyreys will make us sell Greenwood
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 8:25pm On Jan 25
#TrashfordOUT
#TrashHagOUT
#SackTheFrauds

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by reccy(m): 9:08pm On Jan 25
nani667:
#TrashfordOUT
#TrashHagOUT
#SackTheFrauds

Hahahahhah. This man!!!!

One man mopol.

Nothing concern am with ejo wewe.

Sha sack the fraud

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:38pm On Jan 26
Sack Ten Hag now.

And appoint Klopp cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:15pm On Jan 26
odizeey:
Sack Ten Hag now.

And appoint Klopp cheesy

Never going to happen.

They will never offer him the job, and if they offer him he will never accept it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:22pm On Jan 26
afrodoc2:

Never going to happen.

They will never offer him the job, and if they offer him he will never accept it.

🥲
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 2:35pm On Jan 26
Its good news for Man utd that Klopp is leaving Liverpool.

What a great manager.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lannyjoe4u: 3:08pm On Jan 26
Kelvin Phillips on loan to west ham, person wey suppose come man utd. He don become loan personnel now ☺
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26
Lannyjoe4u:
Kelvin Phillips on loan to west ham, person wey suppose come man utd. He don become loan personnel now ☺
If he came to United instead of City and flopped like he did, some of us go say na the United kill him carrier.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26
TrebleChamp:
If he came to United instead of City and flopped like he did, some of us go say na the United kill him carrier.
Did he flop? I think he wasn't allowed to nail a starting berth in the team and rightly so because of Rodri...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 8:47pm On Jan 26
TrebleChamp:

Phillip no flop for man cityooo, Phillip is just like palmer, and Salah at Chelsea. They were not give chance enough to proof themselves..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:15pm On Jan 26
patrickmuf:
Did he flop? I think he wasn't allowed to nail a starting berth in the team and rightly so because of Rodri...
Well he played some games and didn't look like the Philips i loved at Leeds, maybe the lengthy injury contributed to his poor performance. And yes Rodri was ahead of him for that DM position, i hope he does well at Westham.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:16pm On Jan 26
Englishisamust:

Phillip no flop for man cityooo, Phillip is just like palmer, and Salah at Chelsea. They were not give chance enough to proof themselves..
True Rodri was ahead of him, i really loved him at Leeds United and wanted United to sign him...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:48pm On Jan 27
Nice goal by Biancheri. Rooney-esque
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:06pm On Jan 27
Under-18s 3-0 up against Leeds. These boys just dey flog everybody. Like i expected Ibragimov is on the bench. That Under-16 is not his level.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:09pm On Jan 27
3-0.

I’m really rooting for Amass. Proper left back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:19pm On Jan 27
Number 4
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:20pm On Jan 27
Leyqute:
3-0.

I’m really rooting for Amass. Proper left back.

He is a Luke Shaw regen.

4-0. Mantato has been rodding them on the right.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:33pm On Jan 27
afrodoc2:

He is a Luke Shaw regen.

4-0. Mantato has been rodding them on the right.

Yeah. I think he might make it here. Depends on how the next 2 years go. He’s got a chance to dethrone Malacia. Luke Shaw is already 28 and his injuries are becoming more regular .

Montato can replace the departing Forson (as the next upcoming RW). 1 goal and 2 assists today. He’s causing massive problems on that right side. His chances for 1st team footy are limited tho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:42pm On Jan 27
Leyqute:

Yeah. I think he might make it here. Depends on how the next 2 years go. He’s got a chance to dethrone Malacia. Luke Shaw is already 28 and his injuries are becoming more regular .

Montato can replace the departing Forson (as the next upcoming RW). 1 goal and 2 assists today. He’s causing massive problems on that right side. His chances for 1st team footy are limited tho.

Mantato is actually more of a LB. He has played LW and RW from occasionally.

With regards to Amass it would be interesting to see how he develops physically. That is the main question mark. His technique is on point.
He, Lacey, Jack Fletcher and maybe Jayce Fitzgerald are the obvious talents amongst the 1st year scholars.
Mantato is not even yet a scholar. He will be a beast next season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:55pm On Jan 27
afrodoc2:

Mantato is actually more of a LB. He has played LW and RW from occasionally.

With regards to Amass it would be interesting to see how he develops physically. That is the main question mark. His technique is on point.
He, Lacey, Jack Fletcher and maybe Jayce Fitzgerald are the obvious talents amongst the 1st year scholars.
Mantato is not even yet a scholar. He will be a beast next season.

He’s actually excelling at RW today. Got the vision of a traditional winger.

Waiting to see Ibragimov come on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:58pm On Jan 27
Leyqute:

He’s actually excelling at RW today. Got the vision of a traditional winger.

Waiting to see Ibragimov come on.

Yes at that Under14 to Under 16 many players have not found their true calling. He did well today sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 2:02pm On Jan 27
Leyqute:
Nice goal by Biancheri. Rooney-esque

Na wa o.

I was wondering when your team signed this Biancheri, not knowing that you have moved to teenage football, in your pursuit of happiness.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 2:15pm On Jan 27
airmark:

Na wa o.

I was wondering when your team signed this Biancheri, not knowing that you have moved to teenage football, in your pursuit of happiness.
😁
airmark you too like wahala.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by everton4life(m): 2:17pm On Jan 27
In this aquatic creature's mind now, what he posted made sense.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:21pm On Jan 27
It is a shame Munro is so poor on the ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:00pm On Jan 27
15 y/o Ibragimov U-18 debut today.

Expecting great things for this lad. Hope he makes it.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:05pm On Jan 27
Leyqute:
15 y/o Ibragimov U-18 debut today.

Expecting great things for this lad. Hope he makes it.

He made his debut last January against Liverpool at age 14. He played against Liverpool Under-16 and Liverpool Under-18 on the same day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:18pm On Jan 27
afrodoc2:

He made his debut last January against Liverpool at age 14. He played against Liverpool Under-16 and Liverpool Under-18 on the same day.

My mistake. First U18 appearance this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13994) (13995) (13996) (13997) (13998) (13999) (14000) ... (14173) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.