Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8733993 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14137) (14138) (14139) (14140) (14141) (14142) (14143) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:36pm On Apr 25
Guy rest.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:03pm On Apr 25
Leyqute:

LooL.

How many players did they buy in the last TW?

You'll see people wish death on him because he spent x million and the players he bought haven't clicked yet.

Was he not given money to spend on players?

Who did he end up buying?

A coach is using Antony instead of Amad and you don't think he's doomed to fail?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:04pm On Apr 25
Leyqute:
The funny thing is that Odiz3ey will be the ringleader of those blaming the coach for Magwaya and co
Blame coach for Maguire as how?

If you can clear out Sancho and Ronaldo, who you no go fit clear out again?

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:08pm On Apr 25
odizeey:

Was he not given money to spend on players?

Who did he end up buying?

A coach is using Antony instead of Amad and you don't think he's doomed to fail?

And when De Shibi buys Frimpong and he flops you won’t cry foul?

Abi no be una dey blame coach for missed chances by these yeye players?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:12pm On Apr 25
Leyqute:

And when De Shibi buys Frimpong and he flops you won’t cry foul?

Abi no be una dey blame coach for missed chances by these yeye players?

You still don't get.

I have no allegiance with any coach.

Na Una be coach FC.

Perform or go home.

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 10:56pm On Apr 25
Jokerman:
I hate Man city to win this league again

You prefer the lousy Londoners or Liverpool equalling our league titles total?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:45am On Apr 26
Garnacho really needs some time off. He’s been played into the ground
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:46am On Apr 26
odizeey:

You still don't get.

I have no allegiance with any coach.

Na Una be coach FC.

Perform or go home.

Alright.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:24am On Apr 26
grin

Rashford must be sold at end of season walahi.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:01am On Apr 26
Who Rashford dey do Nzobu Nzobu Enyimba for??

Which one is Enough is Enough.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Aturitoroman: 9:45am On Apr 26
Oasis007:
grin

Rashford must be sold at end of season walahi.
Enough is enough grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 10:13am On Apr 26
Thunder will fire ETH if he ever starts that bum Trashford in any of our remaining games...

The abysmal performance he's given all through this season isn't abuse of fans support?..

I hope fans boo the living daylight out of him if ETH decides to start him again..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 10:28am On Apr 26
#TrashHagOUT
#SackTheFrauds

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:05pm On Apr 26
People pay money to come and watch you in the stadium, others subscribe their cable TV while some others go to the bar to watch you every other matchday but what do they get in return, poor performance game week after game week and you think it is out of place for them to vent their spleen.

The spoilt even said "enough is enough"...One of the leagues top earner in wages but with poor output to show for it...Rashford should train with the reserves.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26
grin

United must sell, release half of the squad, if indeed we mean business. The following players must leave at end of season.

Rashford
Martial
Eriksen
Casemiro
Antony
Varane
Shaw
Malacia
Lindelof
Wan Bisaka

None of them deserves another season again. Also, we do not need to breach FFP to refix the Squad. Bring following players to Pre-season from U18; Amass, Wheatley, Habeeb, Jackson, Lacey and Fletcher Brothers, we may get like 3 to 4 ready for first team football.

At U21 level, Kambwala, Omari have proved to be promising. I have not seen Oyedele in action much like that, but I have interest in him. Dan Gore deserves a shot, Fish should be given another opportunity to step up or out.

On loan players; A. Fernandez and Williams also should be given second chance to step up or out. DVB...sigh! If he wants to fight, why not?! Pelletri, Hannibal, Shoretire and Sancho deserve another season at the club.

I strongly believe we don't need to spend £200m+ on 2 average players like Chelsea did with Enzo and Caicedo. Neither do we want to break banks for players below average like Mudryk, Disasi, Fofana, Maduekwe, Nico Jackson and rest Chelsea players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 4:37pm On Apr 26
Oasis007:
grin

United must sell, release half of the squad, if indeed we mean business. The following players must leave at end of season.

Rashford
Martial
Eriksen
Casemiro
Antony
Varane
Shaw
Malacia
Lindelof
Wan Bisaka

None of them deserves another season again. Also, we do not need to breach FFP to refix the Squad. Bring following players to Pre-season from U18; Amass, Wheatley, Habeeb, Jackson, Lacey and Fletcher Brothers, we may get like 3 to 4 ready for first team football.

At U21 level, Kambwala, Omari have proved to be promising. I have not seen Oyedele in action much like that, but I have interest in him. Dan Gore deserves a shot, Fish should be given another opportunity to step up or out.

On loan players; A. Fernandez and Williams also should be given second chance to step up or out. DVB...sigh! If he wants to fight, why not?! Pelletri, Hannibal, Shoretire and Sancho deserve another season at the club.

I strongly believe we don't need to spend £200m+ on 2 average players like Chelsea did with Enzo and Caicedo. Neither do we want to break banks for players below average like Mudryk, Disasi, Fofana, Maduekwe, Nico Jackson and rest Chelsea players.
Shebi you for just apply for technical director grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 4:42pm On Apr 26
Even Ole time sef, here no dry like this and at least there was big hope.

I remember the good ol' days of form-selling. Now even form sellers don enter extinction.

Ten Hag really do Una strong thing sha and the expectations and hope he brought in really made everything worse.

I miss this thread sha when it was once bubbling
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 5:10pm On Apr 26
Breaking News: Nottingham Forest has just banned @GNev2 and @Carra23 from attending any events at the City Ground.

Well done Nottingham, next should be Manchester United
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 5:11pm On Apr 26
🚨🚨🎙️| Erik ten Hag on Marcus Rashford:

“I have a lot of sympathy for Rashy. Last year, he had a brilliant season, the best season in his career. 30 goals. This season he didn't give the performances and then people are very critical. I think we have to back him.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 5:17pm On Apr 26
🚨 Ten Hag: “Mason Mount is expected to be back in the squad to face Burnley”

“I think we will see Shaw, Martinez and Martial all in the season. They all returned onto the pitch and progress well”.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 5:28pm On Apr 26
🚨🚨🌖| NEW: Victor Lindelöf, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Scott McTominay and Harry Maguire all out of contract in 2025, could leave for suitable offers unless they're prepared to sign new contracts on reduced terms. [@MarkOgden_]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:42pm On Apr 26
Jodera:

Shebi you for just apply for technical director grin cheesy

grin

I dey ground but na Ashworth club prefer. LOL!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:45pm On Apr 26
Jodera:
Even Ole time sef, here no dry like this and at least there was big hope.

I remember the good ol' days of form-selling. Now even form sellers don enter extinction.

Ten Hag really do Una strong thing sha and the expectations and hope he brought in really made everything worse.

I miss this thread sha when it was once bubbling

grin

I swear. The enthusiasm to post matchday lineup na competition. If you were a second late, someone else would have posted it. Most time, you would see like 3 posters dropped Lineup same time. LOL!

I loved dropping updates, never interested that much in politics unlike now. I find joy in discussing politics now than dropping updates here. LOL!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 5:47pm On Apr 26
Oasis007:

grin

I dey ground but na Ashworth club prefer. LOL!
I hear say na 13m difference naim dey hold the club from finalizing Ashworth deal. Na big opportunity for you to chuuk head same way Slot chuuk head when Amorim and Sporting deh do anyhow cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:48pm On Apr 26
Jodera:

I hear say na 13m difference naim dey hold the club from finalizing Ashworth deal. Na big opportunity for you to chuuk head same way Slot chuuk head when Amorim and Sporting deh do anyhow cheesy

grin

Make I sharply go drop my Resume then. LOL!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 5:56pm On Apr 26
Oasis007:

grin

I swear. The enthusiasm to post matchday lineup na competition. If you were a second late, someone else would have posted it. Most time, you would see like 3 posters dropped Lineup same time. LOL!

I loved dropping updates, never interested that much in politics unlike now. I find joy in discussing politics now than dropping updates here. LOL!
I swear boss.
Now the enthusiasm is just dead.

No matter how bad or low Ole or anyone went, at least they never killed this thread upto this extent. Nobody dey even send Matchday again.

How Nani never start #killthebasterd# still dey surprise me cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 5:56pm On Apr 26
Oasis007:

grin

Make I sharply go drop my Resume then. LOL!
Sharp sharp cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On Apr 26
CrystalTiger:
This new Crystal Palace manager is one to keep an eye on..Just finished rewatching their game against Newcastle..

I didnt even know when he left Frankfurt

Oliver Glasner was the coach who won Europa for frankfurt

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:16pm On Apr 26
Jodera:

I swear boss.

No matter how bad or low Ole or anyone went, at least they never killed this thread upto this extent. Nobody dey even send Matchday again.

grin

Ole Era was damn interesting. OleIn Group and OleOut Mafia made the thread so interesting. Remember the Fencists Movement with afrodoc2 as Chief Convener. LOL!

Its never this boring before, only Trolls remain fans of ZeroHag, coz how can real fans still want him in charge beyond this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:18pm On Apr 26
Jodera:

I swear boss.

When Arteta was serving you dross in his first and second full seasons your thread also felt like a graveyard

When INEOS completes their overhaul, this place go start to dey bubble again. 🤣
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 6:35pm On Apr 26
Oasis007:

grin

Ole Era was damn interesting. OleIn Group and OleOut Mafia made the thread so interesting. Remember the Fencists Movement with afrodoc2 as Chief Convener. LOL!

Its never this boring before, only Trolls remain fans of ZeroHag, coz how can real fans still want him in charge beyond this season.
Olein Vs OleOut vs Fencist.

Naaaahhhh, this thread was fun

Good ol' days cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 6:38pm On Apr 26
Leyqute:

When Arteta was serving you dross in his first and second full seasons your thread also felt like a graveyard

When INEOS completes their overhaul, this place go start to dey bubble again. 🤣
naaaahhhh, Arsenal thread wasn't like graveyard. It was just like Chelsea thread presently in terms of engagement (not the speed tho cos we are the least moving thread aside Liverpool).
I remember then we were doing Defence Vs Attack almost everyday

(1) (2) (3) ... (14137) (14138) (14139) (14140) (14141) (14142) (14143) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nitrogen(m), TrebleChamp(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.