Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8747137 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14138) (14139) (14140) (14141) (14142) (14143) (14144) ... (14156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:48pm On Apr 26
Jodera:
Olein Vs OleOut vs Fencist.

Naaaahhhh, this thread was fun

Good ol' days cheesy

grin

....to be fair to ZeroHag, he did tell us Era does come to an end, how we interpret it ain't his problem. LOL!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:04pm On Apr 26
Jokerman:
🚨🚨🌖| NEW: Victor Lindelöf, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Scott McTominay and Harry Maguire all out of contract in 2025, could leave for suitable offers unless they're prepared to sign new contracts on reduced terms. [@MarkOgden_]
Even if they accept to play for free, make the club no agree.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:27pm On Apr 26
Jodera:

naaaahhhh, Arsenal thread wasn't like graveyard. It was just like Chelsea thread presently in terms of engagement (not the speed tho cos we are the least moving thread aside Liverpool).
I remember then we were doing Defence Vs Attack almost everyday

Dey play. No let your present good form affect your memory.

Arsenal thread that you used to move one page a week. It was much worse than this.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:50pm On Apr 26
Jodera:
Even Ole time sef, here no dry like this and at least there was big hope.

I remember the good ol' days of form-selling. Now even form sellers don enter extinction.

Ten Hag really do Una strong thing sha and the expectations and hope he brought in really made everything worse.

I miss this thread sha when it was once bubbling
Omo afrodoc2 scam plenty people here selling Sancho form, and he never gree return money 😁.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:53pm On Apr 26
Jodera:

I swear boss.
Now the enthusiasm is just dead.

No matter how bad or low Ole or anyone went, at least they never killed this thread upto this extent. Nobody dey even send Matchday again.

How Nani never start #killthebasterd# still dey surprise me cheesy
😁 😁
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:56pm On Apr 26
TrebleChamp:
Omo afrodoc2 scam plenty people here selling Sancho form, and he never gree return money 😁.

grin

The cheap form i sell una for Mainoo, Greenwood, Garnacho don compensate. E don overcompensate sef. I dey sure say you dey amongst those who never pay up the money sef.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26
afrodoc2:

grin

The cheap form i sell una for Mainoo, Greenwood, Garnacho don compensate. E don overcompensate sef. I dey sure say you dey amongst those who never pay up the money sef.
😁
Mainoo, Greenwood and Garnacho money no waste, waiting for the next youth player form to buy...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:05pm On Apr 26
TrebleChamp:
😁
Mainoo, Greenwood and Garnacho money no waste, waiting for the next youth player form to buy...

You can buy Harry Amass form very early at a discount. Still very early days, but if you wait e fit dey too expensive for you. You sef know say dollar don cost.

Most of the ones with major potential are still 1st year scholars in Under-18 so we still dey compile file on them until next season. Na then we go release forms. Na otu oshi pack full the Under-21.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:32pm On Apr 26
afrodoc2:

You can buy Harry Amass form very early at a discount. Still very early days, but if you wait e fit dey too expensive for you. You sef know say dollar don cost.

Most of the ones with major potential are still 1st year scholars in Under-18 so we still dey compile file on them until next season. Na then we go release forms. Na otu oshi pack full the Under-21.

How many of the year 1 scholars do you think will improve next season?

Ethan Williams with the right coaching will develop into a fantastic footballer. So will a lot of those guys. Coaching is the koko.

MacAllister might make it to the first team yuno. Maybe not a starter but as a squad player. I’m making this prediction based mainly on his mentality and character.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26
Jodera:

naaaahhhh, Arsenal thread wasn't like graveyard. It was just like Chelsea thread presently in terms of engagement (not the speed tho cos we are the least moving thread aside Liverpool).
I remember then we were doing Defence Vs Attack almost everyday

Are you sure? Maybe you weren’t active at that time.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:50pm On Apr 26
Leyqute:

How many of the year 1 scholars do you think will improve next season?

Ethan Williams with the right coaching will develop into a fantastic footballer. So will a lot of those guys. Coaching is the koko.

MacAllister might make it to the first team yuno. Maybe not a starter but as a squad player. I’m making this prediction based mainly on his mentality and character.

Most of them will improve. It is the natural order of things as they get older and more mature physically. The question is by how much will they improve? Lacey, Fletcher, Fitzgerald, and Amass for example should improve significantly next year. But i am sure you know it can be sometimes difficult to predict the development of players. None of us could have predicted Wheatley making his senior debut this season this time last year. But over the course of 3 months, he has gotten bigger, stronger, more composed at finishing and he has leapfrogged Charlie McNeill.

Yeah, Williams needs coaching. He has most of the tools but does not consistently put things together.

You are right about McAllister. The skill level is decent, but it is his character and mentality that can push him through.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:59pm On Apr 26
Afrodoc2

Yeah, he displays his maturity when he plays.

Heard he travels all over to watch United’s away games as well. For a 17 yo that’s impressive.

I’m skeptical about that U-21 coach tho. Make these boys no go regress under him. Most of the talents he coached went to waste.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:04pm On Apr 26
Oasis007:

grin

....to be fair to ZeroHag, he did tell us Era does come to an end, how we interpret it ain't his problem. LOL!
grin grin grin grin cheesy

Word!!!

Next time we suppose deh tell coaches to dey breakdown all these quotes wey dem dey talk so that we no go dey jump into conclusions unnecessarily cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:05pm On Apr 26
Leyqute:
Afrodoc2

Yeah, he displays his maturity when he plays.

Heard he travels all over to watch United’s away games as well. For a 17 yo that’s impressive.

I’m skeptical about that U-21 coach tho. Make these boys no go regress under him. Most of the talents he coached went to waste.

Yeah the Under-21 coach did not impress this season. He won the FA Youth Cup with Mainoo and Garnacho them so it was surprising to see him struggle this season. If he struggles again next season with a better talented squad they should offload him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YourBestWriter: 9:06pm On Apr 26
Liverpool is busy appointing Dutch heads to take them to the next level, and some football experts in here are criticising their own coach after he qualified the club for two consecutive fa cup finals. When will manutd fans learn? There is a reason why Liverpool did not go for the so called zidane even when he is available. Make una use una brain small. All that glitters is not gold.

Ten hag is the man for the next level.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:11pm On Apr 26
Leyqute:

Are you sure? Maybe you weren’t active at that time.

afrodoc2:

Dey play. No let your present good form affect your memory.

Arsenal thread that you used to move one page a week. It was much worse than this.

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:13pm On Apr 26
TrebleChamp:
😁 😁
The guy is giving Eth soft landing grin grin

Ole no see this Kain grace o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:15pm On Apr 26
TrebleChamp:
That one na different government

This one na ten Haag government abeg. The form lasts for only Ole own cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:24pm On Apr 26
afrodoc2:

Yeah the Under-21 coach did not impress this season. He won the FA Youth Cup with Mainoo and Garnacho them so it was surprising to see him struggle this season. If he struggles again next season with a better talented squad they should offload him.

I’m waiting to see what Wilcox will change next season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:25pm On Apr 26
Jodera:

cheesy cheesy grin grin

Happy to refresh your memory grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:32pm On Apr 26
Leyqute:

Happy to refresh your memory grin
Lol... You don try. grin

Make I try save that picture as evidence in case Christo wan talk say we didn't have it bad —very very very bad — under Arteta cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:46pm On Apr 26
Jodera:

Lol... You don try. grin

Make I try save that picture as evidence in case Christo wan talk say we didn't have it bad —very very very bad — under Arteta cheesy

LooL. IKR.

Most people didn’t notice ”le pattern” in his 3rd season when you guys started getting a bit strong defensively. I remember when you would easily lose to the likes of Brentford, Stoke and co. Very shaky. Any small pressure like this, concede ni.

It wasn’t until Arteta flushed out dem Lacazette, Aubameyang, Missitaryan, Mustafi and co and bought Zinchenko and Jesus last season that the progress started becoming a bit obvious. That was when Gabriel and Saliba’s partnership blossomed.

That was when the “pattern” emerged. Pattern wey still never clear gan sef, cos you guys hardly play this season the way you played last season . But it is quite visible that the defense is solid and attackers are scoring.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:47pm On Apr 26
Leyqute:

I’m waiting to see what Wilcox will change next season

Maybe our haphazard loan system which keeps decimating the Under-21s and which does not seem to be bearing any fruit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:14pm On Apr 26
Jodera:
grin grin grin grin cheesy

Word!!!

Next time we suppose deh tell coaches to dey breakdown all these quotes wey dem dey talk so that we no go dey jump into conclusions unnecessarily cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:34pm On Apr 26
afrodoc2:

Maybe our haphazard loan system which keeps decimating the Under-21s and which does not seem to be bearing any fruit.

That would be a good point to start. We’ve never gotten the best for our academy graduates when they leave to other clubs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:59am On Apr 27
The way Mainoo shields the ball, the way he glides, and his use of shoulder drops reminds me of Mousa Dembele. If he develops his shoulder drops a little bit more it might become as good as Dembele's, throw people 2 meters away from the ball while barely moving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUg8hmwuxX4

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Seunpapa65: 9:42am On Apr 27
I saw this and I said let me share laugh wan kill me
🔴 Luiz Diaz Father on how he escaped from the Kidn@ppers 6 Months ago.

✅ While I was there it was boring so they asked me if I wanted anything and I told them I want to watch Videos of Arsenal lifting an European Trophy...

✅ They searched and searched and searched, Google, YouTube, Facebook and everywhere.... While they were busy Searching I used that opportunity to Escape...

😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:14am On Apr 27
This man should be sacked bikozienu eh. He's already ruled out next season and this season never end oo. Which yeye era did he now talk about

undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:57am On Apr 27
Leyqute:

LooL. IKR.

Most people didn’t notice ”le pattern” in his 3rd season when you guys started getting a bit strong defensively. I remember when you would easily lose to the likes of Brentford, Stoke and co. Very shaky. Any small pressure like this, concede ni.

It wasn’t until Arteta flushed out dem Lacazette, Aubameyang, Missitaryan, Mustafi and co and bought Zinchenko and Jesus last season that the progress started becoming a bit obvious. That was when Gabriel and Saliba’s partnership blossomed.

That was when the “pattern” emerged. Pattern wey still never clear gan sef, cos you guys hardly play this season the way you played last season . But it is quite visible that the defense is solid and attackers are scoring.
Right... And spot on.

Tho, the pattern started showing around the second half of the season we finished 5th(where we narrowly missed out on top 4). Last season GJ, Saliba and Zinny just elevated us from top 4 candidates to Title challengers.

And yeah, last season (esp the first half through to halfway the 2nd half) was maad and better than this season. Though our recent plays can rival with that of last season too sha but presently we're just strong defensively now compared to last season.
Rice and Saliba presence have been a major factor for that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:59am On Apr 27
Ellexy:
This man should be sacked bikozienu eh. He's already ruled out next season and this season never end oo. Which yeye era did he now talk about

undecided
Lmaooo.... Person wey wan end era.

No be like this him start oo grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:10am On Apr 27
Jodera:

Lmaooo.... Person wey wan end era.

No be like this him start oo grin grin
See eh the matter tire me bruh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 11:13am On Apr 27
Ellexy:
See eh the matter tire me bruh.
All these things dey sweet and easy to talk from outside, na when person enter inside him go know the hot soup wey really dey am cheesy.

Him no really do him calculation well and really underestimated what's at Man u cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14138) (14139) (14140) (14141) (14142) (14143) (14144) ... (14156) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jokerman(m), ForValour, iykmora(m), a4turitoroman and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.