Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8826167 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14171) (14172) (14173) (14174) (14175) (14176) (14177) ... (14204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hatakekakashi: 11:16am On May 16
eph12:

Bruno tops the chances creator table in the league. However no united player is in the top 10 of chances missed except Rasmus in number 10. No Machester United player is in the top 10 goal scorer. Who and what kind of chances is Bruno creating? I already know the answer because I watch Bruno every match day.

Our players are not missing that much chances compared to others, they are also not scoring as much as other, but Bruno is the highest chances creator. What is the problem?
The team has several problems, to be honest. The reason why we haven't scored plenty this season is because we didn't create enough (as much as other top teams). You can blame that on the team setup/structure (coach) and also, other players didn't contribute enough to chances creation. Bruno alone created almost one-third of our big chances in the league this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:44am On May 16
ZeroHag has proven once again that he is not right man to fix damaged structure at United. Amad is far intelligent and better than Antony, hence question is; why did we waste €100 bucks on brazilian poco?! Maybe he is gonna come good under another Manager but so far so good - O ti bá jẹ́.

ZeroHag had opportunity to blend in youths and ease out tired legs but he fails woefully. He keeps adding academy players to the squad, yet would rather play AWB on the left or force Casemiro to play CB.

We thought he is gonna integrate academy players in the squad, build a new team and slowly start competing for trophies, but he forgoes his phylosophy, wastes resources on average products and ends up disappointing every single soul ever wanted him at the club.

He has 2 more matches to lead, then SJR should the needful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:25pm On May 16
hatakekakashi:

The team has several problems, to be honest. The reason why we haven't scored plenty this season is because we didn't create enough (as much as other top teams). You can blame that on the team setup/structure (coach) and also, other players didn't contribute enough to chances creation. Bruno alone created almost one-third of our big chances in the league this season.
I don't doubt Bruno's talent and I have no doubt that he is easily our best player no matter how the season turned out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 5:19pm On May 16
eph12:

Can you tell me how many clean chances Hojlund has gotten from Bruno this season? The one he scored yesterday was not even a chance. Rasmus managed to score that from nowhere.

Bruno is supposed to even be better when opponents don't sit back so he can throw his quick long passes for an attacker to run into. Their sitting back creates a big problem for him and Arsenal would have found a solution for him easily. He was there in the first leg
It's not rocket science that we'd have offered more threat against Arsenal if Bruno was on the pitch. No one's saying we'd have won the game. But it definitely would have increased our chances. So don't understand what you're getting at.

First leg you're talking about we offered real threat and probably could have won if that offside call went out way.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hatakekakashi: 5:31pm On May 16
ChristoBam:

It's not rocket science that we'd have offered more threat against Arsenal if Bruno was on the pitch. No one's saying we'd have won the game. But it definitely would have increased our chances. So don't understand what you're getting at.

First leg you're talking about we offered real threat and probably could have won if that offside call went out way.
Thanks bro, this is apt.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:53pm On May 16
ChristoBam:

So if no one is saying we would have won the game, or even gotten a draw, why are we now talking about this? If you're not saying that, then we're on the same page
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Onkoolos: 6:25pm On May 16
Oasis007:

I am 100% in support of his signing. Ain't care about the Amount, just want him signed.... that's all.

We've been crying for a real RW, now we have it. He's as good as Neymar, just need a right man to groom him.

Oasis007:
ZeroHag has proven once again that he is not right man to fix damaged structure at United. Amad is far intelligent and better than Antony, hence question is; why did we waste €100 bucks on brazilian poco?! Maybe he is gonna come good under another Manager but so far so good - O ti bá jẹ́.

Na you be the reason... 😡😡😡😡😡😡
If I catch you eenh. Make unna help me locate this oasis007... I won use better punch commot hin teeth. Make he loose 25 teeth out of is 32 teeth...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 7:22pm On May 16
cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 7:25pm On May 16
Oasis is never beating the allegations

😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:44pm On May 16
The day Poco Lee spun like a funnel Oasis was one of those hyping him. grin

For me that was the day i knew Poco Lee was going to fail.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:56pm On May 16
Onkoolos:

If I catch you eenh. Make unna help me locate this oasis007... I won use better punch commot hin teeth. Make he loose 25 teeth out of is 32 teeth...

grin

You missed "maybe he is gonna come good under another Manager" bá?! I didn't throw him under bus wholly, still have reservation for him. Make una dey read to understand.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:19pm On May 16
Oasis007:

grin

You missed "maybe he is gonna come good under another Manager" bá?! I didn't throw him under bus wholly, still have reservation for him. Make una dey read to understand.

Do you still think he is as good as Neymar? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 8:30pm On May 16
Oasis007:

ZeroHag had opportunity to blend in youths and ease out tired legs but he fails woefully. He keeps adding academy players to the squad, yet would rather play AWB on the left or force Casemiro to play CB.

We thought he is gonna integrate academy players in the squad, build a new team and slowly start competing for trophies, but he forgoes his phylosophy, wastes resources on average products and ends up disappointing every single soul ever wanted him at the club.

He has 2 more matches to lead, then SJR should the needful.

lol...I don't understand the hype for Amad, in fact we should be worried.
Antony has been poor that is why he is playing...he is literally fighting for a starting position and this is what he is offering?!
If he finally gets the position and no more competition, will he get better?

When Garnacho and Mainoo started, the spark was there...they were competing with the senior players.

There is still room for growth, maybe he will prove me wrong. But I hope he doesn't become another Elanga.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hatakekakashi: 8:49pm On May 16
main24:

Antony has been poor that is why he is playing...he is literally fighting for a starting position and this is what he is offering?!

When Garnacho and Mainoo started, the spark was there...they were competing with the senior players.

There is still room for growth, maybe he will prove me wrong. But I hope he doesn't become another Elanga.
What's wrong with Amad's performances so far? Guy dropped a goal and an assist last match, scored the goal that propelled us to FA cup SF and has impressed in all the cameos he had.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Onkoolos: 8:51pm On May 16
main24:

Except mainoo. U see amad, pellistri and gernacho are average players unless they are going to upgrade their playing style. I don't rate players that cant disturb their markers with dribble. Look at the likes of vicnicius, Rodrigo, doku, mbappe. Use ball attack and dribble dem go dey pass back like mumu

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:25pm On May 16
izzou:
Larride.

Make season end fess.

We will have a roundtable discussion on how you ended up below Chelsea.

Stay safe oh.

I no dey house.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 10:10pm On May 16
Oasis007:

grin

grin grin grin

So you get the guts to explain nonsense join the nonsense wey you type before?

Good as Neymar indeed.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:15pm On May 16
afrodoc2:

Do you still think he is as good as Neymar? cheesy

grin

Koni yẹ youtu.be clips. Mumu no even near Neymar's shin guards. LOL!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:16pm On May 16
izzou:

grin grin grin

So you get the guts to explain nonsense join the nonsense wey you type before?

Good as Neymar indeed.

grin

I don stop to dey use youtu.be clips rate players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:28pm On May 16
Onkoolos:

😂😂
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:07am On May 17
Oasis007:

grin

Koni yẹ youtu.be clips. Mumu no even near Neymar's shin guards. LOL!

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:40am On May 17
Shaw is injured again, while recovering from injury.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 6:12am On May 17
Thank God we won because this nigga took the banter shit to a whole new level

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

https://twitter.com/FADClub__/status/1791044612955554291?t=-VtcD2QUt280GUqvxqo-ZQ&s=19
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 7:36am On May 17
izzou:
Larride.

Make season end fess.

We will have a roundtable discussion on how you ended up below Chelsea.

Stay safe oh.
If they win fa cup
Una go need food and drink because the matter go long
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 9:19am On May 17
afrodoc2:

He should be part of the departure list tbh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:42am On May 17
CrystalTiger:
Thank God we won because this nigga took the banter shit to a whole new level

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

https://twitter.com/FADClub__/status/1791044612955554291?t=-VtcD2QUt280GUqvxqo-ZQ&s=19
He came to swim

😭😭😭😭

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:42am On May 17
afrodoc2:
They should throw him away, he's cooked.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:43am On May 17
Oasis007:

grin

You're explaining ke
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:20am On May 17
maik99:

He should be part of the departure list tbh

We need a new 1st choice LB and hopefully we can recall Alvaro Fernandez as well. We should offload Shaw, Malacia and any other LANS player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 10:48am On May 17
hatakekakashi:

What's wrong with Amad's performances so far? Guy dropped a goal and an assist last match, scored the goal that propelled us to FA cup SF and has impressed in all the cameos he had.

Nothing is wrong with it, I am only saying I haven't seen any Elite performance from him yet.
If Man U fans (we), keep hyping average players, then we are not serious. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 11:12am On May 17
afrodoc2:

I swear if we dont sign a starting LB for next season Old Trafford will not contain me and that recruitment team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:15am On May 17
MRTA7:

I swear if we dont sign a starting LB for next season Old Trafford will not contain me and that recruitment team.

This off-season is to observe the new management and assess their seriousness. We played half of the season without a LB. It’s a phucking disgrace.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14171) (14172) (14173) (14174) (14175) (14176) (14177) ... (14204) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Cuddler, eghos12(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.