Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8727875 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
Binghinya has records at oau and unilag, coogar has his own records in london penitentiaries and mental homes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
elampiro:

Gaal has failed and everyone is complaining. At the start of the season, you guys all agreed here that Gaal should finish 3rd by default.

I just pray we finish 4th because we are so disadvantage in the fixtures.

Gaal has failed because he has made some of the best strikers in the world to look mediocre.
LVG has not failed cos he could still finish 3rd ,he will fail when he doesn't qualify for UCL n no one says he has to be 3rd on d table b4 his season is seen as a success
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
See this toxic inputer telling lies. Memory has left him. What we all discussed last season.

Good night
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
BinghiNya:
Binghinya has records at oau and unilag, coogar has his own records in london penitentiaries and mental homes

hahahaha
starboard told us you never graduated from OAU, you got chucked for exam malpractices. the LAG convocation was also a hoax. your name didn't come up when it was run in the system.

BinghiNya:
dig them up and post them again, so we could ask alumni of unilag how their post grad looks like. Coogar has no academic record anywhere, he is too dull to be lettered so he believes dissing will end him degrees.

oloshious fellow!
my academic record can't be compared to the güguru & epa record of yours. your convocation ceremony was photoshopped. no wonder you work as a NEPA staff. it's baffling that a masters degree can only get you a NEPA ladder.

you are a disgrace to the village that sponsored your education!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
giggs played 4 matches not 3
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
I am think d Sunderland game was an outstanding game for us and a win was needed badly with two more easy games to go.

we lost it at home and we were bitter with ourselves here for a missed opportunity.

gnite
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
elampiro:

Gaal has failed and everyone is complaining. At the start of the season, you guys all agreed here that Gaal should finish 3rd by default.

I just pray we finish 4th because we are so disadvantage in the fixtures.

Gaal has failed because he has made some of the best strikers in the world to look mediocre.
we may be complaining cuz we are Manchester United, we know we are not on our level yet. however, every sane United fan knows we are in better position than last season & I'm struggling to see how that doesn't define progress.

your wishes that United misses out of Europe so you can waank to the pics of Gollum some more doesn't mean you should project your pessimism ahead of time to score cheap points.

we are all critics of our squad cuz we want the best. when Moyes took over, everyone here was willing to give him a fair crack despite the anger & doubts, except Starboard.

we languished & became laughing stock. the team was terribly scalar in every aspect. the fact that his sack was a breathe of fresh air in OT - you could even sniff it from Canada - was a testament of how unanimous the globe who had the club interests welcomed the move!

Real Sociedad could do with more fans tho, this is a democratic disposition after all grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
please no one should compare Moyes to LVG again...

You can't compare sleep to death
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
coogar:

hahahaha
starboard told us you never graduated from OAU, you got chucked for exam malpractices. the LAG convocation was also a hoax. your name didn't come up when it was run in the system.

oloshious fellow!
my academic record can't be compared to the güguru & epa record of yours. your convocation ceremony was photoshopped. no wonder you work as a NEPA staff. it's baffling that a masters degree can only get you a NEPA ladder.

you are a disgrace to the village that sponsored your education!
the same starboard that didn't know the courses we did in EEE, I dey laugh, google my name or use search engines, the DB will return values, my name is a primary key, your own record was also found at aro and uselu, ha ha ha coogar has been found out coogar has been voted the most useless homo erectus created by lucifer. Omo ofo, omo tiwon ri tobi busekun, omo ti won fi nshepe fomo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
sailorxy gnite . gaal has a job only cos we just sacked one. bye
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
BinghiNya:
the same starboard that didn't know the courses we did in EEE, I dey laugh, google my name or use search engines, the DB will return values, my name is a primary key, your own record was also found at aro and uselu, ha ha ha coogar has been found out

starboard graduated from EE department. your own records weren't in the computer engineering department. i spoke to some of your old mates - they all said you were a nuisance in class. you were suspended twice for malpractices and at the third count, you got expelled.

NEPA man, which area are you working tomorrow? be careful where you place your ladder. it's almost rainy season, the ground would be slippery. grin

nyabinghi:
i have been voted the most useless homo erectus created by lucifer. Omo ofo, omo tiwon ri tobi busekun, omo ti won fi nshepe fomo

you don't need to tell us your credentials. the ancestral curse you carry about smells 10,000 miles away. ever since i heard a rabid dog consumed your placenta, i knew you would never amount to anything profitable in this life you chose!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
These mongoloids were praising LVG that rode his luck to get to the semi of the world cup, he couldn't beat costa rica that had its best player plying then at olympiakos, he substituted krul for the ajax kEeper and fools called that a master stroke, he lost to the argies and brought the dutch from 2nd position to 3rd and they call that improvement. They heaped praises on martinez who has made everton into an unsure team beaten black and blue by almost everybody. The amount martinez spent is enough to bring everton close to top 4 but reverse is the case.united is curently 4th cos the other teams have been mediocre. It will take a miracle to make top 4 this season, LVG is finished.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
BinghiNya:
These mongoloids were praising LVG that rode his luck to get to the semi of the world cup, he couldn't beat costa rica that had its best player plying then at olympiakos, he substituted krul for the ajax kEeper and fools called that a master stroke, he lost to the argies and brought the dutch from 2nd position to 3rd and they call that improvement. They heaped praises on martinez who has made everton into an unsure team beaten black and blue by almost everybody. The amount martinez spent is enough to bring everton close to top 4 but reverse is the case.united is curently 4th cos the other teams have been mediocre. It will take a miracle to make top 4 this season, LVG is finished.

stop displaying your stüpidity on a public forum. holland weren't even expected to make the semis at all.

this was the odd as at may 2014 - holland were the 10th team expected to win it. he took them from 10th to 3rd & he only lost via penalty shoot out.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
@coogar leave d fооls dat still think Moyes was better dan LVG ...de can hit dia heads on a stone for all we bloody care grin ...d whole world knows d truth ,LVG n Moyes can never be compared in dis life or d other...

good night folks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 12:40am On Mar 09, 2015
Got united back for tomorrow's game.. Blessings!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 5:27am On Mar 09, 2015
parrotibaba:
@coogar leave d fооls dat still think Moyes was better dan LVG ...de can hit dia heads on a stone for all we bloody care grin ...d whole world knows d truth ,LVG n Moyes can never be compared in dis life or d other...

good night folks
I believed you fell headlong from your mum's back while you were a kid, your mum must still dance naked before you are redeemed, show us where I compared LVG's overall credentials with moyes, you are a complex fool and you have reached the zenith of your folly, stop sucking coogar's balls.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 5:28am On Mar 09, 2015
coogar:

stop displaying your stüpidity on a public forum. holland weren't even expected to make the semis at all.

this was the odd as at may 2014 - holland were the 10th team expected to win it. he took them from 10th to 3rd & he only lost via penalty shoot out.
this fool has brought another predictions made by people drunk on puss y water, coogar give up on life
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 5:32am On Mar 09, 2015
coogar:

starboard graduated from EE department. your own records weren't in the computer engineering department. i spoke to some of your old mates - they all said you were a nuisance in class. you were suspended twice for malpractices and at the third count, you got expelled.

NEPA man, which area are you working tomorrow? be careful where you place your ladder. it's almost rainy season, the ground would be slippery. grin

you don't need to tell us your credentials. the ancestral curse you carry about smells 10,000 miles away. ever since i heard a rabid dog consumed your placenta, i knew you would never amount to anything profitable in this life you chose!
do yourself justice by posting where you schooled na yam . It is a confirmed thing you suffered head injuries as a kid and you display recurrent tantrums which still affects you till date, the curse laid on your ancestors still follows you to your next generation, asiwin, agba ode ati oponu, always going back and forth. You are classless
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2015
BinghiNya:
I believed you fell headlong from your mum's back while you were a kid, your mum must still dance naked before you are redeemed, show us where I compared LVG's overall credentials with moyes, you are a complex fool and you have reached the zenith of your folly, stop sucking coogar's balls.
please never in ur wretched life should u insult my mum again cos I never insulted urs ...if u were not comparing LVG to Moyes why did u quote me in d first place? why did u call LVG a failure ,a man who has failed for 8 years? it seems dat u lack understanding of even ur gibberish infected posts dat u litter all over d thread ...fцcktards like u with pigs brain should never use be allowed to speak since u don't even understand what ur r saying ,r u sure u don't hv a tumor in ur empty brain? A goat dat cannot differentiate btw success n failure ,maybe one day u will also come here n tell us dat anders lindegaard was better dan van der sar ,shift for ppl with footy knowledge to talk n maybe u can go n join ur fellow cretins at a joint drinking dry jin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:50am On Mar 09, 2015
parrotibaba:
please never in ur wretched life should u insult my mum again cos I never insulted urs ...if u were not comparing LVG to Moyes why did u quote me in d first place? why did u call LVG a failure ,a man who has failed for 8 years? it seems dat u lack understanding of even ur gibberish infected posts dat u litter all over d thread ...fцcktards like u with pigs brain should never use be allowed to speak since u don't even understand what ur r saying ,r u sure u don't hv a tumor in ur empty brain? A goat dat cannot differentiate btw success n failure ,maybe one day u will also come here n tell us dat anders lindegaard was better dan van der sar ,shift for ppl with footy knowledge to talk n maybe u can go n join ur fellow cretins at a joint drinking dry jin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 10:19am On Mar 09, 2015
MATCH DAY!!!

Glory united!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by homesteady(m): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by edoyad(m): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2015
I came here to be entertained and i indeed have grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:45am On Mar 09, 2015

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:45am On Mar 09, 2015
BinghiNya:
do yourself justice by posting where you schooled na yam . It is a confirmed thing you suffered head injuries as a kid and you display recurrent tantrums which still affects you till date, the curse laid on your ancestors still follows you to your next generation, asiwin, agba ode ati oponu, always going back and forth. You are classless

don't even bother to compare a school dropout like yourself to me. the difference is obviously clear. nothing good can come out of a homöerötic nuisance like yourself. the size of your self esteem is smaller than a mustard seed!

no wonder you look like an armed robber. heaven knows where you get those genes of yours from. a gorilla's sëmen must have been in one of the components that made you. you are almost 50 & yet poverty wines & dines with you. useless NEPA man!

BinghiNya:
this fool has brought another predictions made by people drunk on puss y water, coogar give up on life

the words of an illiterate.....
bookmakers are people drunk on püssywater? this is what happens to a child that his daddy fücked regularly. nyabinghi - you lost your virginity to your blind father. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:08am On Mar 09, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by homesteady(m): 11:14am On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=JayKayMaybachz post=31448019][/quote]

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:19am On Mar 09, 2015
parrotibaba:

good night folks

@ bolded, So you can get pained from insults yet you insult people.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:30am On Mar 09, 2015
hazard

10 goals
8 non-penalty goals
6 assists
74 chances created
2386 league minutes.

silva

10 goals
10 non-penalty goals
3 assists
56 chances created
1789 league minutes

what more evidence do people need to see that silva is 5 times better than hazard. this is the 3rd season in a row that silva is wiping the toilet seat with hazard.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 11:37am On Mar 09, 2015
elampiro:

@ bolded, So you can get pained from insults yet you insult people.

meaning? undecided

look he can insult me for all I care but he should never insult my family ,it draws a line mate
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:40am On Mar 09, 2015
As if football were about statistics only.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
homesteady:

Ivanovic and Terry have 7 goals in the EPL. Or are you counting goals from capital 1 cup? Where the other two did not play?

Di Maria and Falcao have only played 2,500 minutes together in the EPL. Ivanovic and Terry have 5,000 minutes together.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Regards2U and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.