Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8703566 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
coogar:
hazard

10 goals
8 non-penalty goals
6 assists
74 chances created
2386 league minutes.

silva

10 goals
10 non-penalty goals
3 assists
56 chances created
1789 league minutes

what more evidence do people need to see that silva is 5 times better than hazard. this is the 3rd season in a row that silva is wiping the toilet seat with hazard.

But your stats says Hazard won on per minutes in regards to Assists and Key Passes. Silva only won on goals, despite playing almost half of his games as Central Attacking Midfielder- Hole.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
elampiro:

But your stats says Hazard won on per minutes in regards to Assists and Key Passes. Silva only won on goals, despite playing almost half of his games as Central Attacking Midfielder- Hole.

1789/56 = 31.95 - silva
2386/74 = 32.24 - hazard

silva is quicker to create a chance than hazard. assist is a team-stat, not an individual stat. it's obvious that city's strikers have been horrible this season especially when aguero wasn't fit. 56 chances resulting to 3 silva assists is poor(that's the empirical evidence)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
coogar:

1789/56 = 31.95 - silva
2386/74 = 32.24 - hazard

silva is quicker to create a chance than hazard. assist is a team-stat, not an individual stat. it's obvious that city's strikers have been horrible this season especially when aguero wasn't fit. 56 chances resulting to 3 silva assists is poor(that's the empirical evidence)

But whoscored recorded 75 key passes for Hazard. Not 74.

There is also a little difference in Silva's time. His time is 1801 which 32.16/min.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
elampiro:

But whoscored recorded 75 key passes for Hazard. Not 74.

it's 74, not 75.

There is also a little difference in Silva's time. His time is 1801 which 32.16/min.

hehehehe
excuses have started pouring in for hazard. do you even read what you are reeling out from whoscored?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
coogar:

it's 74, not 75.

Okay, but it's just marginal. I just think Hazard is the better footballer. Even, he has better pass accuracy from wing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
elampiro:

Okay, but it's just marginal. I just think Hazard is the better footballer. Even, he has better pass accuracy from wing.

how's hazard the better footballer?
in the last 3 seasons, silva has destroyed hazard in the stats that matter. sircumalot asked me to wait & see what happens this season way back in october when we had this debate. the power hasn't shifted.

despite the fact that hazard has spent more minutes on the pitch, with 2 awoof penalties.....he hasn't outscored david silva. then again, the stats you are looking on whoscored is key passes........it's different from chance created.

simple arithmetic -
chance created = key pass + assist.

key pass is a pass that led to a shot on target(excluding the ones that led to goals). chance created is a pass that led to a shot on target(including those that led to goals)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
coogar:

hehehehe
excuses have started pouring in for hazard. do you even read what you are reeling out from whoscored?

Yes na.

Whoscored has this:
Key pass per minutes:
Hazard mins: mins played 2391, key pass X mins 31.9 long kp/min 2391 short key pass/min32.3

Silva mins: mins played 1801, key pass X mins 32.2, long 600.3 short 34
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
coogar:

in the last 3 seasons, silva has destroyed hazard in the stats that matter. sircumalot asked me to wait & see what happens this season way back in october when we had this debate. the power hasn't shifted.

despite the fact that hazard has spent more minutes on the pitch, with 2 awoof penalties.....he hasn't outscored david silva. then again, the stats you are looking on whoscored is key passes........it's different from chance created.

simple arithmetic -

key pass is a pass that led to a shot on target(excluding the ones that led to goals). chance created is a pass that led to a shot on target(including those that led to goals)

I will be back in 30 mins.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
elampiro:

Yes na.

Whoscored has this:
Key pass per minutes:
Hazard mins: mins played 2391, key pass X mins 31.9 long kp/min 2391 short key pass/min32.3

Silva mins: mins played 1801, key pass X mins 32.2, long 600.3 short 34

keypass excludes the passes that led to goals. this stat is irrelevant.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
grin make we beat arsenal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
coogar:

keypass excludes the passes that led to goals. this stat is irrelevant.

Yes, it's just the key passes as recorded by whoscored. Assists have their separate stat.

Whoscored has the total as:

Hazard. Long 1, short 74
Silva: Long 3, Short 53.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
coogar:

We did not agree then. You had your points and I had mine.

coogar:

simple arithmetic -

So which one do you want us to discuss? Hazard will extend his defeat over Silva if the argument were to shift from key pass to chances created.

coogar:

Whoscored has key pass, not chances created.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
what is the best way approaching the game tonight?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
elampiro:

We did not agree then. You had your points and I had mine.

you didn't agree because you are donkey-stubborn. all the other guys including sircumalot changed their opinion when they saw the stats that proved silva's superiority.

So which one do you want us to discuss? Hazard will extend his defeat over Silva if the argument were to shift from key pass to chances created.

are you sure about this? grin

Whoscored has key pass, not chances created.

you were the that jumped into it with irrelevant stats. the stats i provided originally highlighted chances created - you brought key passes to it

elampiro:

Yes, it's just the key passes as recorded by whoscored. Assists have their separate stat.
Whoscored has the total as:
Hazard. Long 1, short 74
Silva: Long 3, Short 53.

i dey laugh ö!
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
Coogar

I hope your ready for the Monday night massacre at OT?

angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Coogar

I hope your ready for the Monday night massacre at OT?

angry

have you bought your ticket already? cos i expect you to show up in 6 weeks time to reel out the excuses that your grandma sent an emergency message to come see her in trinidad & tobago. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
coogar:

have you bought your ticket already? cos i expect you to show up in 6 weeks time to reel out the excuses that your grandma sent an emergency message to come see her in trinidad & tobago. grin

grin

I am in Lasgidi

I don't have any reason to go underground

We will maul MUFC tonight
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

grin

I am in Lasgidi

I don't have any reason to go underground

We will maul MUFC tonight

there are thousands of excuses you can still come up with - your present location is already an excuse.

•no light
•no internet data
•travel to the village to see nanna.
•loss of phone
•robbers stole my phone
•etc etc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
coogar:

you didn't agree because you are donkey-stubborn. all the other guys including sircumalot changed their opinion when they saw the stats that proved silva's superiority.

I am not aware anyone changed his opinion. Sircumalot was the only one who backed out.

coogar:

are you sure about this? grin

Your chart is very wrong, perhaps stale.

Silva 1801 mins, 56 + 3 = 59.
therefofre: 1801/59= 30.52 mins a chance created.

Hazard 2391 mins, 74 or 75 + 6= 80
therefore: 2391/80 = 29.88 per a chance created.

Hazard won.

coogar:

you were the that jumped into it with irrelevant stats. the stats i provided originally highlighted chances created - you brought key passes to it

No, the stat you provided had key pass and you thought that was chances created. Then when the arguement became heated, you went to research and discovered your goof. grin Remember too at this time last year you argued that chances created was same thing as key pass. You realized there was a difference only today.

Otherwise, how do you explain the fact that you said Silva has 56 chances created? Ukwu!!!

coogar:

i dey laugh ö!
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

What's funny?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
coogar:

there are thousands of excuses you can still come up with - your present location is already an excuse.

•no light
•no internet data
•travel to the village to see nanna.
•loss of phone
•robbers stole my phone
•etc etc
I must say, u r 1 hell of an arguer..... enjoin ur debates. elampiro as well, u guys r schooling me in footie. GGMU...... forever United under d sun or in d rain ...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
elampiro:

I am not aware anyone changed his opinion. Sircumalot was the only one who backed out.

why would sircumalot suddenly back out? he was more of a fan of hazard than you are. he said he scoured all the relevant stats on the internet & there has never been a time hazard was better than silva.

he then said he was sure hazard would do better than him this season. that was in october, this is march & silva still reigns supreme.

Your chart is very wrong, perhaps stale.
Silva 1801 mins, 56 + 3 = 59.
therefofre: 1801/59= 30.52 mins a chance created.

Hazard 2391 mins, 74 or 75 + 6= 80
therefore: 2391/80 = 29.88 per a chance created.
Hazard won.

elampiro - stop lying now.
silva has only played for 1789 minutes this season. where did you see 1801 minutes? why do you lie like this na?

No, the stat you provided had key pass and you thought that was chances created. Then when the arguement became heated, you went to research and discovered your goof. grin Remember too at this time last year you argued that chances created was same thing as key pass. You realized there was a difference only today.

Otherwise, how do you explain the fact that you said Silva has 56 chances created? Ukwu!!!What's funny?

elampawa, you have a knack of always lying when you lose in arguments. why are you distorting the facts? why?

you even lied about silva's number of minutes when 3 different sources prove he's played only 1789 minutes, you had it as 1801. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
coogar:

why would sircumalot suddenly back out? he was more of a fan of hazard than you are. he said he scoured all the relevant stats on the internet & there has never been a time hazard was better than silva.

he then said he was sure hazard would do better than him this season. that was in october, this is march & silva still reigns supreme.

That was his personal opinion and he also told you to stop twisting his statement to score cheap points for yourself.

coogar:
elampiro - stop lying now.
silva has only played for 1789 minutes this season. where did you see 1801 minutes? why do you lie like this na?

You resort to calling someone a liar when you have lost an argument. Some other times you insult.

Go and check whoscored and confirm those figures. May be your chart didn't include added time by 4th official. However, even if you use your figures Hazard still won.

Hazard 2386/80= 29.82
Silva 1789/59= 30.32
Using Coogar's figures Hazard won again.

I wonder if the chart you are parading is not stale

coogar:

elampawa, you have a knack of always lying when you lose in arguments. why are you distorting the facts? why?
you even lied about silva's number of minutes when 3 different sources prove he's played only 1789 minutes, you had it as 1801. grin

Even if your figures are used, Hazard still won. I didn't need to use calculator to know this.

What are these three different sources? Have you checked whoscored? But now do the arithmetic yourself using your 'un-lied' figures. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
it's official, elampiro & his sources are a fraud.

i dunno where elampiro plucked 1801 league minutes from but that is certainly a lie. silva has played only 1789 league minutes this season.

from premierleague.com

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2194792_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

from sqawka.com

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2194793_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

from transfermarkt

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2194794_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
Coogar, forget your chart. Do the maths yourself using even your figures.

Hazard 2386 = 2386/80 = 29.82

Silva 1789= 1789/59 = 30.32

Working: Hazard 74 key passes plus 6 Assists = 80 chances created.
................Silva 56 key passes plus 3 Asiists= 59 chances created.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
elampiro:

That was his personal opinion and he also told you to stop twisting his statement to score cheap points for yourself.

where did he say that?
provide proof!

You resort to calling someone a liar when you have lost an argument. Some other times you insult.

you are a liar, 3 independent sources claim silva has played 1789 minutes. whoscored has failed you again.

Go and check whoscored and confirm those figures. May be your chart didn't include added time by 4th official. [b]However, even if you use your figures Hazard still won.

Hazard 2386/80= 29.82
Silva 1789/59= 30.32
Using Coogar's figures Hazard won again.

I wonder if the chart you are parading is not stale

you are an illiterate
hazard's 6 assists are already included in the 74 created chances. where did you see the 80 figure you are using to divide?

mgbeke feeling funky about stats.
lookie....the stats read -

74 created chances
68 key passes
6 assists.

you dey add assists to created chances? was that what whoscored taught you to do? elampawa - lying to the universe since 1789. grin

Even if your figures are used, Hazard still won. I didn't need to use calculator to know this.

What are these three different sources? Have you checked whoscored? But now do the arithmetic yourself using your 'un-lied' figures. grin

created chances = key pass + assist
74 = 68 + 6.

in order to lie to us that you are well rounded about football stats, you added created chances to assists. grin cheesy

elampawa - you nor go keeeee me. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
coogar:

where did he say that?
provide proof!

you are a liar, 3 independent sources claim silva has played 1789 minutes. whoscored has failed you again.

you are an illiterate
hazard's 6 assists are already included in the 74 created chances. where did you see the 80 figure you are using to divide?

mgbeke feeling funky about stats.
lookie....the stats read -

74 created chances
68 key passes
6 assists.

you dey add assists to created chances? was that what whoscored taught you to do? elampawa - lying to the universe since 1789. grin

created chances = key pass + assist
74 = 68 + 6.

in order to lie to us that you are well rounded about football stats, you added created chances to assists. grin cheesy

elampawa - you nor go keeeee me. cheesy

whoscored recorded 75 key passes for Hazard. And you said he had separate 6 Assists which are not part of the key passes.

I am following your definition.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
elampiro:

whoscored recorded 75 key passes for Hazard. And you said he had separated 6 Assists which are not part of the key passes.

I am following your definition.

whoscored is a shyte site!
hazard has only created 74 chances, if 6 were assists, 68 would be key passes. if whoscored cannot even provide silva's number of minutes accurately, why would you believe them to know the number of chances hazard has created? grin

give up, hazard is inferior to silva in the last 3 seasons as far as creativity is concerned. seek other independent sports site and you would soon ditch whoscored as your holy grail. cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
coogar:

whoscored is a shyte site!
hazard has only created 74 chances, if 6 were assists, 68 would be key passes. if whoscored cannot even provide silva's number of minutes accurately, why would you believe them to know the number of chances hazard has created? grin

Why shouldn't I believe them? All their stats have always corresponded with OPTA- your football 'holy book'.

In per minutes, they put Hazard above Silva.

coogar:

give up, hazard is inferior to silva in the last 3 seasons as far as creativity is concerned. seek other independent sports site and you would soon ditch whoscored as your holy grail. cool

Not at all. The argument is just about to start. I only decided to follow your narrow line of argument. Time to open it. I will now start from where I started in Ocgtober. You remember Fabregas endorsed Hazard as Messi of EPL. oK WAIT! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
Even if you use 74 key passes for Hazard instead of 75, Silva is just slightly ahead by seconds. Not even up to a minute.

Okay, let me leave this megedefede stat talk and enter real football talk.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
elampiro:

Why shouldn't I believe them? All their stats have always corresponded with OPTA- your football 'holy book'.

In per minutes, they put Hazard above Silva.

that is because they have fraudulently beefed up silva's league minutes. they added 12 ghost minutes to silva's number to spruce the stats towards hazard. 3 independent sources have it at 1789, where did whoscored get 1801? grin

Not at all. The argument is just about to start. I only decided to follow your narrow line of argument. Time to open it.

you lost the argument in october & you have lost it again in march.

I will now start from where I started in Ocgtober. You remember Fabregas endorsed Hazard as Messi of EPL. oK WAIT! cheesy

hazard & cesc are teammates - what do you expect him to say? if cesc had found himself in stoke, he would say victor moses is the ronaldo of EPL.

opinion is different from facts - stats are facts!

elampiro:
Even if you use 74 key passes for Hazard instead of 75, Silva is just slightly ahead by seconds. Not even up to a minute.
Okay, let me leave this megedefede stat talk and enter real football talk.

there's no football talk to go into.....
silva has murdered hazard since 12/13. of course, hazard can go on and be better than ronaldo & messi but as of today, silva is superior. hazard is the more marketable player, he has more value but on the field of play, silva na baba & i have proof......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hazard is the better footballer just as EPL professional players voted in past seasons.

* In the last two seasons (2012/13 and 2013/14) PFA players of the year, Hazard featured while Silva didn't.

* In the last two seasons (2012/13 and 2013/14) PFA X1 Hazard was voted while Silva wasn't.

NOW TO CURRENT SEASON
* whoscored:
Hazard 8.03 best in EPL. Silva 7.46

Squawka: Hazard 1,286 performance score, Silva 583 performance score. (Fabregas sef na 746)

EPL official rating:
Hazard 670 index points (attack 88 defence 44), fans rating 7.5. Overall EPL position 1st.

Silva 479 index points (attack 85 defence 40), fans rating 6.89. Overall EPL position 13th.

Meanwhile, Rooney has now overtaken RVP in EPL index points by four steps upwards. grin

Case closed. The authorities have spoken, not any computer pundit. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
coogar:

that is because they have fraudulently beefed up silva's league minutes. they added 12 ghost minutes to silva's number to spruce the stats towards hazard. 3 independent sources have it at 1789, where did whoscored get 1801? grin

you lost the argument in october & you have lost it again in march.

hazard & cesc are teammates - what do you expect him to say? if cesc had found himself in stoke, he would say victor moses is the ronaldo of EPL.

opinion is different from facts - stats are facts!

there's no football talk to go into.....
silva has murdered hazard since 12/13. of course, hazard can go on and be better than ronaldo & messi but as of today, silva is superior. hazard is the more marketable player, he has more value but on the field of play, silva na baba & i have proof......

So whoscored has favourite? Ukwu!!! Whoscored is able to measure the entire duration of a match to the nearest seconds. So I pick their time.

Give up already. Hazard is rated higher by players who play against them every week, and by football authorities, coaches and official rating of EPL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), AdisaOwala and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.