Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8703294 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Olaone1:

At Golden Goose pub, Kings Road. grin grin

Lost in thought

grin

I told that muppet this morning that we are coming to OT to have them for desert!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by An0nimus: 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
A40:
Asuegbe!!

Specially dedicated to those diving wastemen. Januzaj and Angel 'Owojona' Di Maria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5mI_5lEaaA&app=desktop

Arabanko!!!!!!! Keke napepe gringringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
Olaone1:

At Golden Goose pub, Kings Road. grin grin

Lost in thought

Only if he was in benin, Elampiro 4 drive am home cos its dangerous to drive while drunk after watching your team beaten @ Old Trafford shocked...now the Theater of nightmare... gringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
coded01:

Wicked... gringrin

How you go talk make a whole big man/coachy "cougar" to cool down after this painful loss to an Arsenal team that won last @ Old Trafford in 2006... grin

9 Year Jinx finally broken... grin

If ManU does not make the final 4 in the EPL, I will demand this thread to be locked up!

What nonsense! cheesy With all the megedefegede been spewed on this thread, we were saddled with a bunch of Olympic divers who forgot that this is a game of football.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olaone1: 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
Always cheatin'........same ol' devils

Always divin'...........same ol' devils grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
This chairman philosophy don 2 dey resemble "moyes" own oh? Mr gaal wida? Horrendous!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by An0nimus: 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
DJ abeg play I'm in love with the Coco. That song cracks me up every time.

Baking sora I gat baking sora!gringringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olaone1: 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
coded01:

Only if he was in benin, Elampiro 4 drive am home cos its dangerous to drive while drunk after being beaten @ Old Trafford... gringrin
Benin? Nah bro. Oshiomole go just vex tell both of them to "go and die" grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
So someone can blame Jones for tonight? Jones has no single blame tonight. Among all the defenders he was the only one who had no error. Smalling could have had two errors, even Jones had to rescue one of the situations.

Too bad Valencia couldn't complete that pass. When you pass to the goalkeeper, you can as well chase the ball backward and help to shield out any error.

The substitution of Herrera proved costly. But the idea was understandable. Without the error leading to that goal, we had actually successfully neutralize Sanchez and Oxlaide.

Fellaini can't play beyond 45 minutes. He resort to playing rough when he gets tired.

Di Maria final balls/decisions did not just work well. It's look like he is in for a long ban.

Januzaj over does things.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
How we go organize party for here and all the celebrants have fled

Where is Dadhemola, coogar, elampiro, Binghinya, Pietro rico, SailorXY nitrogen chamotex etc

Na money I take rent equipment oya come spray me ooo.

Crisis from African China

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22g0kfW4auc

If I say [size=18pt]L[/size], you say [size=18pt]V[/size], another man say [size=18pt]G[/size] omo na you sabi

I say dem beat man, dem kill Man oo for inside Old Trafford

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
Olaone1:

Benin? Nah bro. Oshiomole go just vex tell both of them to "go and die" grin grin

Wicked... grinshockedgrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pataki:

If ManU does not make the final 4 in the EPL, I will demand this thread to be locked up!

What nonsense! cheesy With all the megedefegede been spewed on this thread, we were saddled with a bunch of Olympic divers who forgot that this is a game of football.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
For my homies in Okla.

No flex zone, no flex zone. They know better, they know better.
No flex zone, no flex zone. They know better, they know better.

Won a gold medal and a Carling cup. I treat these manyoo hoes special, now ya ho jealous.
Freak hoes, got several, they tens or better
Chelsea are trendsetters, We're go-getters! cheesy

This is the phucking remix mates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2cQSPRTdhg

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
While the scumtwats are struggling

Meanwhile Pogba scores another Golazo today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49YeFVnd3E8&t=14
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fussbot: 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lolz..arsenal fans..today is ur day..enjoy the moment

But rili,is this how u guys have been feeling for the past 10yrs??ichoi! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olaone1: 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
elampiro:
So someone can blame Jones for tonight? Jones has no single blame tonight. Among all the defenders he was the only one who had no error. Smalling could have had two errors, even Jones had to rescue one of the situations.

Too bad Valencia couldn't complete that pass. When you pass to the goalkeeper, you can as well chase the ball backward and help to shield out any error.

The substitution of Herrera proved costly. But the idea was understandable. Without the error leading to that goal, we had actually successfully neutralize Sanchez and Oxlaide.

Fellaini can't play beyond 45 minutes. He resort to playing rough when he gets tired.

Di Maria final balls/decisions did not just work well. It's look like he is in for a long ban.

Classic! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by An0nimus: 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pataki:

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
Arsenal stuffed Coq up their arses.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
elampiro:

The players are not ok with the new formation in the 2nd half. You can see the frustration through their many fouls and on their faces.

Herrera that was better than Blind in the 1st half was subbed just to keep his fellow country man.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
Tval:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AqnCSdkjQ0

Ese baba.

Your studio get Bombay by Wizkid ft Phyno?

I bin forget the beats for Carrington cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Not gonna celebrate a win against a team that finished
7th last season. That's like celebrating a win against
West Ham.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Total clubs' days spent on top of the Barclays Premier League

Manchester United have spent more time at the top of the ‪#‎BPL‬ than Chelsea Football Club and Arsenal put together

club.......days on top......%
Man Utd......2286 ........36.95%
Chelsea......1250......... 20.20%
Arsenal.......951.......... 15.37%
Newcastle....360..........6.37%
Liverpool......288.........4.65%
Blackburn.....238.........4.87%
Man City.......201.........4.17%

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2014-15/mar/090315-which-clubs-have-spent-the-longest-on-top-of-the-bpl.html
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
Debosky you never drop your request.

What's your flavour? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
elampiro:

Manchester United have spent more time at the top of the ‪#‎BPL‬ than Chelsea Football Club and Arsenal put together

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2014-15/mar/090315-which-clubs-have-spent-the-longest-on-top-of-the-bpl.html

Are you feeling good tonite?

This loss has got me thanking God for life.

Elampiro I cant explain ooo - I cant explain ooo

Chai - Ojuelegba They know Van Gaal's story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7QiLceJSLQ

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
elampiro:

Tval fill in the gap here with my complete the song post
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
chrisley024:
The players are not ok with the new formation in the 2nd half. You can see the frustration through their many fouls and on their faces.

Herrera that was better than Blind in the 1st half was subbed just to keep his fellow country man.

Let's regroup and beat them in the league game which is more important for us.

Mata/Januzaj in for Di Maria in the next game. If only we started the season playing with this intensity. We were just not lucky today.

What happened to Luke Shaw? He didn't do well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Ese baba.

Your studio get Bombay by Wizkid ft Phyno?

I bin forget the beats for Carrington cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhXd0ZGLAx4

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
elampiro:

PFFFFFTTTT
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
It will be like filmtrick when De Gea go drop transfer request.

Oreooooooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YlaAA3qFb0&app=desktop

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.