Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8791210 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2015
What A Man

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:20am On Mar 10, 2015
chrisley024:
Coming good with what he served us yesterday is it the falling around like a toddler and the silliest red card I've seen?
His theatrics aside, yesterday was one of his better games still hasn't lived up to the price tag, though its important we don't go overboard with the criticism that won't help anybody.
Those clamoring for NanI should know his still the same inconsistent player we only hear about the good games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 10:20am On Mar 10, 2015
One route fraud club, just lumping it up to Fellani.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:21am On Mar 10, 2015
elampiro:
ElFenomeno1: Pls leave us alone to discuss our issues.

SailorXY, pls ignore him.
I couldn't even honor the cunthole's foolishness anymore even if I wanted.

the message is clear enough tho, nobody dominates our thread with useless yans. they have leeway after a defeat - but that's it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 10:21am On Mar 10, 2015
New training equipment

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 10:24am On Mar 10, 2015
SailorXY:

I couldn't even honor the cunthole's foolishness anymore even if I wanted.

the message is clear enough tho, nobody dominates our thread with useless yans. they have leeway after a defeat - but that's it.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by An0nimus: 10:26am On Mar 10, 2015
E never reach fight Elfenomino1 and SailorXY.

It's all fun and games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sokotoburundi(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2015
united gamplan @ OT yesternyt.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2015
Osyxcel:

Man.U don die grin grin
Dem never die
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sokotoburundi(m): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2015
and of course leaked training section! grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2015
SIRcumalot:

His theatrics aside, yesterday was one of his better games still hasn't lived up to the price tag, though its important we don't go overboard with the criticism that won't help anybody.
Those clamoring for NanI should know his still the same inconsistent player we only hear about the good games.
And 60mil was spent for a similar player we already have. I'm yet to see what he does better than Nani.

Well, the field is always green on the other side.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 10:32am On Mar 10, 2015
Priceless !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wonlasewonimi: 10:42am On Mar 10, 2015
Maybe this result would reduce the silly gifs and sqwkwa pics for a while
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2015
chrisley024:
And 60mil was spent for a similar player we already have. I'm yet to see what he does better than Nani.

Well, the field is always green on the other side.

i dunno why you guys are blaming everyone else. phil jones caused the defeat. he's the most worthless, gutless & most möronic player we have ever signed. all was well before he came on. yes, valencia & di maria shoulda done better for the first goal but arsënal worked the ball well & that was a deserved goal for their brilliance.

it was when jones came on that the panic attack started. he's so useless, he treats the ball like ebola. he had all the time in the world to clear the ball from szczesny. he cheated it far to an area that was marked by sanchez - valencia didn't want that ball at all......& he was the one that told valencia to pass the ball back to de gea.

in the games he has missed in recent times, we won without grave errors at the back. he looks like moyes, he probably has the moyes genes of failure in him. he should be shot for giving arsenal that victory. i cannot blame LVG for individual errors like that of jones.

his luke shaw sub was spot on----shaw was getting rapëd by oxdale. rojo went there & removed oxdale completely out of the game. the only flaw was letting jones come on to the pitch. if you leave jones in your house for 3 mins, he would burn it to the ground.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2015
An0nimus:
E never reach fight Elfenomino1 and SailorXY.

It's all fun and games.

I dont do fights.
It is all banter barring some good few home truths.... If anyone wants to take it personal, i dont give a rat as...s! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2015
Coquelin walking away from fellaini and daley blind like..

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2015
elampiro:
ElFenomeno1: Pls leave us alone to discuss our issues.

SailorXY, pls ignore him.

Elampower, this is a forum sir! grin

You have to deal with banters and stuff like that.......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 10:55am On Mar 10, 2015
Before the match someone was here telling us how Silva sh1t on Hazard. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

I dont do fights.
It is all banter barring some good few home truths.... If anyone wants to take it personal, i dont give a rat as...s! grin

we shall revisit this tug of war in may when we knock you out of the top four. hopefully, jones would have picked up a metatarsal injury that would rule him out of football for 10 months.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:02am On Mar 10, 2015
coogar:

i dunno why you guys are blaming everyone else. phil jones caused the defeat. he's the most worthless, gutless & most möronic player we have ever signed. all was well before he came on. yes, valencia & di maria shoulda done better for the first goal but arsënal worked the ball well & that was a deserved goal for their brilliance.

it was when jones came on that the panic attack started. he's so useless, he treats the ball like ebola. he had all the time in the world to clear the ball from szczesny. he cheated it far to an area that was marked by sanchez - valencia didn't want that ball at all......& he was the one that told valencia to pass the ball back to de gea.

in the games he has missed in recent times, we won without grave errors at the back. he looks like moyes, he probably has the moyes genes of failure in him. he should be shot for giving arsenal that victory. i cannot blame LVG for individual errors like that of jones.

his luke shaw sub was spot on----shaw was getting rapëd by oxdale. rojo went there & removed oxdale completely out of the game. the only flaw was letting jones come on to the pitch. if you leave jones in your house for 3 mins, he would burn it to the ground.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Jones may not have cleared the ball well enough but he didn't ask Valencia to make an assist too. maybe he forgot Welbeck is no longer his teammate.

still di Maria's moment was the biggest let down of all. we would have been back in the game if he kept his calm.

we will need some pace through the middle in the summer. we lacked it in the first half so I don't know what the Carrick sub was going to address. Fellaini could have come off for Falcao to go up top while Rooney increases the pace in the middle. it was a very obvious solution -or- send in Jones for Fellaini in the middle just to disrupt Arsenal's pace while Herrera moves to the hole.

LvG is always in a haste to yank off his less favorites & yesterday it made no iota of sense.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2015
coogar:

i don't see anything wrong he did in the game but his badluck i can't explain.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:06am On Mar 10, 2015
chrisley024:
Coming good with what he served us yesterday is it the falling around like a toddler and the silliest red card I've seen?

his game yesterday showed improvements from his previous two. apart from having an assist he created several goal chances. I still believe he'll come good
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:06am On Mar 10, 2015
win or lose we are still united
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2015
Whether any toxic imputer like it or not, Jones was our best defender yesterday. He steadied our defence and covered Smalling goofing. He did a good job taking that ball down for Valencia to pass to DDG. Valencia was not uner any pressure, it was just a mistake from him from over confidence act. From his performance yesterday, Jones deserves a starting call up immediately.

Our midfielders were those who couldn't complete their passes when Herrera left. Then the ball kept going in and out of our defence but we dealt with everything with calmness Jones brought. Last week, Van Gaal said we must use the goalkeeper to keep possession as he is part of the eleven.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:10am On Mar 10, 2015
Does LvG ever tell his players the errors they committed in the first half and then give them chances to make corrections?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:13am On Mar 10, 2015
chrisley024:

Jones and Smalling has almost same win percentage.

Talk of making someone a scapegoat because of high expectation of him. And here it's just hate for some, not just making Jones the victim.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:13am On Mar 10, 2015
SailorXY:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Jones may not have cleared the ball well enough but he didn't ask Valencia to make an assist too. maybe he forgot Welbeck is no longer his teammate.

jones did....
lemme go look for the gif - jones pointed to de gea as valencia was receiving the ball.

still di Maria's moment was the biggest let down of all. we would have been back in the game if he kept his calm.

he got fouled & the ref booked him for diving. the red was giving freekicks for similar fouls on arsënal players. how come bellerin escaped a second yellow? the ref had the whistle in his mouth & then bottled it - he booked rojo instead for an earlier foul & let bellerin walk free. wenger quickly removed bellerin to avoid a red card.

we will need some pace through the middle in the summer. we lacked it in the first half so I don't know what the Carrick sub was going to address. Fellaini could have come off for Falcao to go up top while Rooney increases the pace in the middle. it was a very obvious solution.

the carrick sub didn't cost us anything - an individual error from a möron(jones) cost us the game. arsenal didn't do anything to us in the second half until that moment of madness from jones & after we went a man down.

LvG is always in a haste to yank off his less favorites & yesterday it made no iota of sense.

shaw was useless in that game. oxdale was eating him up. when rojo moved to that side of the pitch, the threat was nullified. carrick for herrera was quite odd but herrera wasn't in the game too. he should have been feeding rooney with more passes than he did.

he used to be aggressive, assertive & dominant with the ball. i saw none of that. hopefully, we would see rafael back in the RB position. valencia actually played well yesterday until he was put in a tight spot to make a pass by the idïotic jones.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:13am On Mar 10, 2015
elampiro:
Whether any toxic imputer like it or not, Jones was our best defender yesterday. He steadied our defence and covered Smalling goofing. He did a good job taking that ball down for Valencia to pass to DDG. Valencia was not uner any pressure, it was just a mistake from him from over confidence act. From his performance yesterday, Jones deserves a starting call up immediately.

Our midfielders were those who couldn't complete their passes when Herrera left. Then the ball kept going in and out of our defence but we dealt with everything with calmness Jones brought. Last week, Van Gaal said we must use the goalkeeper to keep possession as he is part of the eleven.

Jones will fumble if he plays LCB. Both are right footed players and can't clear well with their left. only Evans can.

Moreso Smalling z better than Jones at RCB considering his recent performances.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2015
chrisley024:

i take it many of you didn't watch the game. why would jones chest a ball 5 yards away into a player that was tightly marked? all jones needed to do was to put his head to the ball or head it backwards to de gea. arsenal weren't threatening him. he was all alone by himself.

jesus - watch this goal again.....
http://streamable.com/pxec

and to the föol saying smalling has a similar win % as jones.......yes, 31% is similar to 60%. pathological lying still exists in some people's genes.....na wa!

it turns out smalling has a higher win % than rooney.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:25am On Mar 10, 2015
@coogar
Shaw was definitely going to improve in the second half, he just returned from injury, let's not forget that. if he wasn't very fit, why start him & waste a substitution already?

the Herrera change in style is obvious to everyone who saw him earlier in the season. LvG is trying to convert him to Cleverley. there's less tenacity & risks in his play with each passing game & its a shame cuz he's trying too hard to adhere instructions.

there's no freedom in their general play, its all too mechanical for everyone's liking. I know this is the reason Mata, Rafael & Herrera has been kept out of the team.

LvG should better think twice now & think hard!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2015
The nerve of some Assnäl fans coming to this thread to yan nonsense and post useless meme(s) around is quite baffling!undecided

Okay so they defeated us at Old Trafford in almost a decade by a wee bit of luck,and that call for celebration? Smh.

Failure is indeed ingrained in their gene.grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2015
coogar:

we shall revisit this tug of war in may when we knock you out of the top four. hopefully, jones would have picked up a metatarsal injury that would rule him out of football for 10 months.

Good to see you take a break from slamming Wayne grin

It is Phil Jones now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.