Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8727580 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
No more waste of ball from the crosser(Di maria). We had our best form without him.

He should be sold from the injury room.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
MUFC is back grin
No party here today I guess angry

na arsenal i pity pass in this race.....
united have their destiny in their hands - we still get to play all the teams above us. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Guys what's going on between LVG and Gigsy??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
Liverpool (A)
Aston Villa (H)
Man City (H)
Chelsea (A)
Everton (A)

God help us! sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
The guys did a very good job. Good that Jones recovered from his early jitters.
It`s always better playing Rooney as a striker than in the midfield. He`s now scoring regularly.
Spurs didn`t just know what hit them. Our game made them look mediocre.
Next is Liverpool. We need to win there to get them off our back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
coogar:

united have their destiny in their hands - we still get to play all the teams above us. cheesy

We are nail on for a UCL place
Go and slug it out with Liverpool for the last place grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

We are nail on for a UCL place
Go and slug it out with Liverpool for the last place grin

i will remind you by easter. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
Guys, something must have happened after the Arsenal match, either LVG told them to go express themselves after he picks his team or he must have brought out his d1ck in the dressing room to warn them with it, the boys saw and made a vow to themselves that they will never allow that d1ck lash them. Hence the fantastic display today.

Its displays like this that used to still give us the temerity to hope about winning the league from positions like this in the past.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
cool performance
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
coogar:

Dude we are nail on.
Go and fight with Liverpool for the final ticket lool
You are not on our level grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
chrisley024:
No more waste of ball from the crosser(Di maria). We had our best form without him.

Hian! It's too early for all these nau.undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
SetrakusRa:
Liverpool (A)
Aston Villa (H)
Man City (H)
Chelsea (A)
Everton (A)

God help us! sad
Bar Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and maybe Liverpool at Anfield,the rest should an easy walk-over if the players keep the form they displayed today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
codedguy1:
Guys, something must have happened after the Arsenal match, either LVG told them to go express themselves after he picks his team or he must have brought out his d1ck in the dressing room to warn them with it, the boys saw and made a vow to themselves that they will never allow that d1ck lash them. Hence the fantastic display today.

Its displays like this that used to still give us the temerity to hope about winning the league from positions like this in the past.

grin i really love how Young and Blind connected, unlike him and Rojo... Also how they defend and attack together.

Di Maria's pace is the key to this 4-1-4-1 formation, we also need to get Nathaniel Clyne! that lad had Costa in his pockets..

#GGMU, Anfield next cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
Leyqute:
Perreira n Rafael on d bench...it'll be a miracle if eventually either f em plays

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Dude we are nail on.
God forbid! we are not hoping for your fourphy status, keep your birthright Sir cool cool cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
chrisley024:

bookmarked! you shall be reminded of this next season grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
SailorXY:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

grin grin Yeye

I said either, not both grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
SetrakusRa:

grin i really love how Young and Blind connected, unlike him and Rojo... Also how they defend and attack together.

Di Maria's pace is the key to this 4-1-4-1 formation, we also need to get Nathaniel Clyne! that lad had Costa in his pockets..

#GGMU, Anfield next cool

The pace of this game will suit Di Maria.

We need to be consistent with this attitude from now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
You know we played a good match when it isn't easy to name the MoTM
Next liverpool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
grin DJ play me any song make you get

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
SIRcumalot:
You know we played a good match when it isn't easy to name the MoTM
Next liverpool

they all did well....
gary neville gave it to fellaini. i would have given it to daley blind. he managed that position well & he took townsend completely out of the game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Karleb:
Ukwu! grin

Ukwu!!! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Dude we are nail on.

the logic of a gooner.
you are just 1 point above united & you think liverpool that are 5 points below(albeit a game in hand) have a decent chance to catch united.

as it is, only chelsea are nailed on anything. it's a toss up from city(2nd) to spurs(7th).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Arguably one of our best performances dis season ,shows dat motivation is a mother ...I think LVG has finally gotten his preferred lineup ,4-3-3!! ,one striker upfront n intelligent mid fielders behind him ,I never believed Afro man will play dis good in an attacking position n with uncle carrick back into d lineup ,let's hope our winning mojo is back ,pity about Mata though ,hope d injury is not serious ...IMO we need a potent striker next season or we could just bring back Hernandez n focus our cash in d other departments ...

I think Old Trafford is gradually becoming a haven where we knock teams out in d first half grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
this is crisp!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
SetrakusRa:
Liverpool (A)
Aston Villa (H)
Man City (H)
Chelsea (A)
Everton (A)

God help us! sad
Liverpool 1-2 Man United
Aston Villa 0-3Man United. Man City 0-2 Man United
Chelsea 2-2 Man United
Everton 1 - 3 Man United. Insha allah
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
SetrakusRa:
Liverpool (A)
Aston Villa (H)
Man City (H)
Chelsea (A)
Everton (A)

God help us! sad
dude just yesterday Tottenham was also on ur list n today de r not ,to be frank we shouldn't worry about d opposition ,we should start worrying about our own players fitness ,what I understood today is dat dis present united team plays better against big teams n under pressure ,dats d difference btw LVG n Moyes ,we will cross dat bridge when we get dia ,trust me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
parrotibaba:
dude just yesterday Tottenham was also on ur list n today de r not ,to be frank we shouldn't worry about d opposition ,we should start worrying about our own players fitness ,what I understood today is dat dis present united team plays better against big teams n under pressure ,dats d difference btw LVG n Moyes ,we will cross dat bridge when we get dia ,trust me

You're on point about being good against bigger teams, but that's always the problem don't you think? We don't win the big games we played well (except this), but win those we play shiite..

Our next 7 games wil either make or break our UCL hopes, let's see how LvG handles it..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Digriz(m): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
coogar:
this is crisp!

The way blind and carrick deleted that two players and opened that space was a beauty indeed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
Digriz:
The way blind and carrick deleted that two players and opened that space was a beauty indeed.

it was an exquisite finish from the big fella. lloris isn't easy to beat - he's a top goalie. fellaini must start at anfield!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
This should be our main XI

...............DDG................
..Val....Smalling....Rojo....Blind..
..................Carrick.............
Di Maria...Herrera...Fellaini...Young..
.. ..........Rooney........... .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by royale442(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
wazza

(1) (2) (3) ... (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.