Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8727270 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
When 3 clean sheets mean the world and heaven to MUFC fans .....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Dadehmola:

2nd moniker noted!! cheesy
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
Keky:
Man U Is Back !!
lol. This guy is just a phool. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
Keky:
Man U Is Back !!
that's a phrase that can't be used on Arsenal; always neither here nor there - perpetually satisfied with mediocrity & stagnancy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
How did this Swansea beat us home and away sef? They were awful in the second half. Played like female under 17.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
that's football for you
elampiro:
How did this Swansea beat us home and away sef? They were awful in the second half. Played like female under 17.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
SailorXY:

that's a phrase that can't be used on Arsenal; always neither here nor there - perpetually satisfied with mediocrity & stagnancy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Don't mind those trolls. I'll reply them 2moro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
elampiro:
infact eh...
the loss @ Swansea tho was rather unfortunate. They still played like shiit but we did nothing with the ball we held & it proved costly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 12:46am On Mar 17, 2015
I see Liverpool catching up on Man Utd... grin

Everyone struggling to clinch d 4th position... tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 1:24am On Mar 17, 2015
elampiro:
don't mind dem. Dey were so awful in the 2nd half
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 2:46am On Mar 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
don't mind dem. Dey were so awful in the 2nd half
you scarce here on... how the family?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 9:26am On Mar 17, 2015
Odunharry:

you scarce here on... how the family?
we are good,thanks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 9:33am On Mar 17, 2015
coded01:
I see Liverpool catching up on Man Utd... grin
Liverpool will clobber them... Sure thing!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Liverpool will clobber then... Sure thing!

Haha...YNWA... cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
The talk is about MUFC and Liverpool for that final CL place........ The talk is largely leaning towards Liverpool!

And what is gathering pace and steam right now is Liverpool

Played on the pitch but i tell you MUFC can't afford to drop any more points!

I still think it is in this order - Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool

Sorry Coogar and other MUFC fans grin

By the way, the odds for Falcao to net this weekend is gargantuan .... Will my pounds be safe @ Coogar, if i whack a few on the Colombian to add to his miserly tally! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wonlasewonimi: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dadehmola:

2nd moniker noted!! cheesy

Busted. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
The talk is about MUFC and Liverpool for that final CL place........ The talk is largely leaning towards Liverpool!

And what is gathering pace and steam right now is Liverpool

Played on the pitch but i tell you MUFC can't afford to drop any more points!

I still think it is in this order - Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool

Sorry Coogar and other MUFC fans grin

By the way, the odds for Falcao to net this weekend is gargantuan .... Will my pounds be safe @ Coogar, if i whack a few on the Colombian to add to his miserly tally! cheesy

liverpool got killed in december.
i hope gerrard plays to make things easier for united. united will not lose at anfield on sunday and they will beat arsenal & city at OT!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
coogar:

liverpool got killed in december.
i hope gerrard plays to make things easier for united. united will not lose at anfield on sunday and they will beat arsenal & city at OT!

He won't play Stevie..... Coutinho, Hendo and Sterlo are enough!
That fluidity in the middle of the pack is crucial to ripping MUFC to shreds!
He must and will not fu..ck the rhythm up!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

He won't play Stevie..... Coutinho, Hendo and Sterlo are enough!
That fluidity in the middle of the pack is crucial to ripping MUFC to shreds!
He must and will not fu..ck the rhythm up!

their fluidity cannot match what carrick herrera & mata would bring to the table. you saw how united pulverised spurs - that was the same spurs that wiped arsenal on a public toilet bowl.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
coogar:

their fluidity cannot match what carrick herrera & mata would bring to the table. you saw how united pulverised spurs - that was the same spurs that wiped arsenal on a public toilet bowl.

You are a joker.. Wiped Arsenal on a public toilet bowl? One would have thought they absolutely annihilated us with that comment!
The mere fact that you have Carrick in that triumvirate has effectively ended this argument!
Carrick is one of my favourite player of all time.... but dude, you can't match the seering pace and elasticity offered by the Liverpool triumvirate!
Dude.... I see Liverpool gliding and ripping MUFC to shreds this weekend

If you scummies can get it right, you should be formidable next season.... Your MF is golden, LVG should be slapped severely for playing Wayne in the MF and not playing enough of Mata and Herrera!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You are a joker.. Wiped Arsenal on a public toilet bowl? One would have thought they absolutely annihilated us with that comment!
The mere fact that you have Carrick in that triumvirate has effectively ended this argument!

kane completely annihilated your defence. the same kane has been declared wanted by great manchester police. the last time he was seen was when he got off from his team bus. grin smalling kept him in the back pocket.

Carrick is one of my favourite player of all time.... but dude, you can't match the seering pace and elasticity offered by the Liverpool triumvirate! Dude.... I see Liverpool gliding and ripping MUFC to shreds this weekend

there's no elasticity offered by liverpool.
they are a shytë team - their midfield was destroyed at OT. the score was 3-0 and the united side that played them was still low on confidence.

If you scummies can get it right, you should be formidable next season.... Your MF is golden, LVG should be slapped severely for playing Wayne in the MF and not playing enough of Mata and Herrera!

we are aiming for the second spot!
it doesn't matter who plays in the attack. any system using a lone striker favours the striker. he won't have to run into another striker's path or share goals. the play would converge on him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
the way this guy carry MUFC matter for head eh.. one would think Arsenal is about 14 points ahead of 2nd placed Chelshit cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
SailorXY:
the way this guy carry MUFC matter for head eh.. one would think Arsenal is about 14 points ahead of 2nd placed Chelshit cheesy

we are climbing above arsenal this week or next.

liverpool would play 3 at the back.....
brendan rodgers use the same pattern at home. intensify the tempo at an astronomical rate, have his players run at 300mph and force errors in the first 30 mins. if we can keep anfield quiet in that crucial period, liverpool are there for the taking.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
coogar:

brendan rodgers use the same pattern at home. intensify the tempo at an astronomical rate, have his players run at 300mph and force errors in the first 30 mins. if we can keep anfield quiet in that crucial period, liverpool are there for the taking.

It will shock you ..... You predict a shi...t Liverpool showing but forgot that you have had more shitty showings than any of the top sides this season!

You should be more worried about the MUFC side that turns up at the weekend

I see a wham bam duck tape and butt rap....e!

As for climbing above Arsenal, let us watch and see...... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
coogar:

Baba Coog, please don't bet on Man U beating Liverpool at Anfield. Just saying.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
SailorXY:

MUFC matter sweet carry for head.... E no fit break neck! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Khabuqi:

Baba Coog, please don't bet on Man U beating Liverpool at Anfield. Just saying.

liverpool are our bïtches
tevez, o'shea constantly scored winners at anfield.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
coogar:

the bottom line is that he's afraid. Liverpool are still in with a realistic chance to aim for the title; so does the four teams above them. in the same mould, from 2nd position down to 6th can still miss out of the UCL.

his constant convulsive utterances just shows he's shaken - same with everyone connected with Arsenal. missing the UCL may just be too far for them to recover, & its been a long time coming with their constant battle & celebrations with clinching 4th spot.

he thinks taunting the team just a point below on NL actually takes pressure away from the Arsenal camp. I laugh in Colombian!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

It will shock you ..... You predict a shi...t Liverpool showing but forgot that you have had more shitty showings than any of the top sides this season!

we have played the best football this season - scoring is actually our the biggest problem especially away from home. we have the best possession stats, we have the highest passing accuracy in the league. the only problem is we don't convert chances.

You should be more worried about the MUFC side that turns up at the weekend

after what you saw on sunday, do you have any doubt as per what the performance would be? a whole lot depends on rooney. the last time he had a good performance at anfield was his debut season. he lets the scousers get to him too much there. if he sorts his head, liverpool might be in for a tonking!

I see a wham bam duck tape and butt rap....e!

and united shall be the räpist. grin

As for climbing above Arsenal, let us watch and see...... grin

arsenal are going back to where they belong real soon. you might take city out of the way though or plunge liverpool back to obscurity.

SailorXY:

the bottom line is that he's afraid. Liverpool are still in with a realistic chance to aim for the title; so does the four teams above them. in the same mould, from 2nd position down to 6th can still miss out of the UCL.
his constant convulsive utterances just shows he's shaken - same with everyone connected with Arsenal. missing the UCL may just be too far for them to recover, & its been a long time coming with their constant battle & celebrations with clinching 4th spot.
he thinks taunting the team just a point below on NL actually takes pressure away from the Arsenal camp. I laugh in Colombian!

he's a capital troll!
when united were many points above arsenal, he was viewing as a guest. grin 1 point ahead of united & his online erëctions for united has not ceased for one second.

i am starting to think he has a huge crush on LVG. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
coogar:

liverpool are our bïtches
tevez, o'shea constantly scored winners at anfield.

Not at Anfield. You can check the record.
Also the United of then is different from what you have now. I won't even bet on them to make the top 4.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Khabuqi:

Not at Anfield. You can check the record.
Also the United of then is different from what you have now. I won't even bet on them to make the top 4.

tevez didn't score a winner at anfield? o'shea didnt? van persie didn't? please - forget all that your yearns and man up. liverpool are going down at anfield. we would stop their winning streak.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
coogar:

tevez didn't score a winner at anfield? o'shea didnt? van persie didn't? please - forget all that your yearns and man up. liverpool are going down at anfield. we would stop their winning streak.

You said they are your biiitches and I said they are not. Especially not at Anfield. Just the same way you said Arsenal will go down before they played United in the f.a cup. Oga forget past glory joo. United are not the same team anymore. They are more like Arsenal now, or even worse. Inconsistent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Oasis007(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.