Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8724976 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
SailorXY:

the bottom line is that he's afraid. Liverpool are still in with a realistic chance to aim for the title; so does the four teams above them. in the same mould, from 2nd position down to 6th can still miss out of the UCL.

his constant convulsive utterances just shows he's shaken - same with everyone connected with Arsenal. missing the UCL may just be too far for them to recover, & its been a long time coming with their constant battle & celebrations with clinching 4th spot.

he thinks taunting the team just a point below on NL actually takes pressure away from the Arsenal camp. I laugh in Colombian!

You are delusional...... Afraid of who?! grin cheesy grin
You dont know how the shitzo works... You couldnt smell the shift in balance that was imminent a few years ago and you have failed to align with the causative actions of the shift in balance and tilt in landscape!
Liverpool within a realistic chance of the title? Dude what are you smoking over there?
Go and write it down .... Bookmark this... Chelsea are winning the title and the 4th place is between you and LFC, deal with it!
You have the nerves and effrontery to talk now... Prior to sunday, you were wounded and your spirit was broken!
It is a bit crazy how MUFC fans hide under rocks and when they win a game, come out screaming in defiance
Constant convulsions is obviously getting under your skin.... Shaken? hell naw! Arsenal fans are never shaken.... We are built for this shitzo that is worrying you guys nowadays!
Missing the UCL.... I should be asking you how many nerve cells that damaged in you last year..... For every time we played it out with the boys in Europe, you c unts could only watch on teevee whilst your groundsmen chase rabbits and squirrels away from the pitch at OT!
Taunts? You can't take taunts, then you trifling as.... s hobnobs and dish it out on other threads!
Sit back and have a drink..... second season running, no UCL for ya!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
coogar:

we have played the best football this season - scoring is actually our the biggest problem especially away from home. we have the best possession stats, we have the highest passing accuracy in the league. the only problem is we don't convert chances.
after what you saw on sunday, do you have any doubt as per what the performance would be? a whole lot depends on rooney. the last time he had a good performance at anfield was his debut season. he lets the scousers get to him too much there. if he sorts his head, liverpool might be in for a tonking!
and united shall be the räpist. grin
arsenal are going back to where they belong real soon. you might take city out of the way though or plunge liverpool back to obscurity.
he's a capital troll!
when united were many points above arsenal, he was viewing as a guest. grin 1 point ahead of united & his online erëctions for united has not ceased for one second.
i am starting to think he has a huge crush on LVG. grin

Sunday is almost here... Insha Allah, we will carry on from here. wink
If you dont pulverise LFC on sunday, i will make this place hell on earth for you Coogar! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
Khabuqi:

You said they are your biiitches and I said they are not. Especially not at Anfield. Just the same way you said Arsenal will go down before they played United in the f.a cup. Oga forget past glory joo. United are not the same team anymore. They are more like Arsenal now, or even worse. Inconsistent.

league games are different from cup games, abeg. bradford mauled chelsea at SB. no top tier team has been able to beat chelsea there this season. arsenal beating united at OT should be considered an upset.......like middlesboro beating city at the etihad. it's a cup tie. such things happen!

liverpool are united's bitchës - if you wish to surrender your birth right cos you suddenly lack balls, that's your prerogative. don't spread your noxious negativity on this thread. take it to sambisa forest. boko haram goons need it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You are delusional...... Afraid of who?! grin cheesy grin
Liverpool within a realistic chance of the title? Dude what are you smoking over there?
Go and write it down .... Bookmark this... Chelsea are winning the title and the 4th place is between you and LFC, deal with it!
You have the nerves and effrontery to talk now... Prior to sunday, you were wounded and your spirit was broken!
It is a bit crazy how MUFC fans hide under rocks and when they win a game, come out screaming in defiance
Constant convulsions is obviously getting under your skin.... Shaken? hell naw! Arsenal fans are never shaken.... We are built for this shitzo that is worrying you guys nowadays!
Missing the UCL.... I should be asking you how many nerve cells that damaged in you last year..... For every time we played it out with the boys in Europe, you c unts could only watch on teevee whilst your groundsmen chase rabbits and squirrels away from the pitch at OT!
Taunts? You can't take taunts, then you trifling as.... s hobnobs and dish it out on other threads!
Sit back and have a drink..... second season running, no UCL for ya!
you didn't need to tell me your team were built for failures, its written in the stars. you are just a point below City, yet you will be happy & jubilant just to sink your azz where you find yourself. that's the failure genes right, Arsenal had so much they will actually call it success.
who cares about your 'taunts' gibberish? it may make any remote sense if you actually earned the rights - apparently Arsenal won't - so make yourself feel good.

I got some tablets for sale tho cheesy cheesy cheesy

#diarrhoea tablets grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
coogar:

league games are different from cup games, abeg. bradford mauled chelsea at SB. no top tier team has been able to beat chelsea there this season. arsenal beating united at OT should be considered an upset.......like middlesboro beating city at the etihad. it's a cup tie. such things happen!

liverpool are united's bitchës - if you wish to surrender your birth right cos you suddenly lack balls, that's your prerogative. don't spread your noxious negativity on this thread. take it to sambisa forest. boko haram goons need it.

Lmao. You don kolo patapata.

We shall see then.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
SailorXY:

I got some tablets for sale tho cheesy cheesy cheesy
#diarrhoea tablets grin

Go and sell your tablets in the raggedy public motor park in Berger or Obalende!
And overdose on the leftovers at the end of your shift! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
coded01:

Haha...YNWA... cool

Oh so it's true shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
barackohandso:

Oh so it's true shocked
u no know b4 ,na Liverpool fan he be b4 jumping d gun to FCB , grin if una start to d dull ,he go turn Bayern fan immediately grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
van Gaal faces dilemmas
- on whether to recall di Maria to the starting line up for Liverpool or stick with Mata.

Opinion: I think Mata deserves to retain his spot while di Maria settles for a sub role. I'll like to see him run @ tired defences or counters to kill the game hopefully.

- on whether to return Blind to CMF/Jones to bench for Rojo or Shaw to return to the starting 11

Opinion: make he fi le fun. the 11 against Spurs earned another run out, they ALL deserve the benefit of doubt

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
barackohandso:

Oh so it's true shocked

before nko?

but he'll deny it as usual.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
SailorXY:
van Gaal faces dilemmas
- on whether to recall di Maria to the starting line up for Liverpool or stick with Mata.

Opinion: I think Mata deserves to retain his spot while di Maria settles for a sub role. I'll like to see him run @ tired defences or counters to kill the game hopefully.

- on whether to return Blind to CMF/Jones to bench for Rojo or Shaw to return to the starting 11

Opinion: make he fi le fun. the 11 against Spurs earned another run out, they ALL deserve the benefit of doubt

it's not the kinda game mata would fit.
as much as liverpool are shyte, we have to respect them at anfield & change tactics to counter-attack like the game at the emirates.

the key is to win ugly!
let them have all the possession - we will remain compact in the final third and wait for them to make a big error & then hit them on a counter with pace.

di maria should replace mata & and i cannot decide if shaw should replace blind as LB. shaw has pace to cope with sterling but he's hopeless going forward. blind is a gem going forward but he might be burnt for pace. it's a big dilemma for LVG.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
useless register-marking team does it again.

givin their fans false hopes since 1657 *spits*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Assnal deceiving their fans since 1800 with "nearly" grin cheesy

Where are those two trolls: keke and elf?

5 straight seasons out at this stage. Even Moyes did better.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
parrotibaba:
u no know b4 ,na Liverpool fan he be b4 jumping d gun to FCB , grin if una start to d dull ,he go turn Bayern fan immediately grin grin

I been dey guess before. Now I don confirm am grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
mcfarlin:

before nko?

but he'll deny it as usual.

He can't deny now. He's been caught red handed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
I don't normally like it when an EPL team gets knock out of the UCL. I have never liked it but for the annoying guys here....

Ayagayagayagayo hei ayagayagayagayo

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:06am On Mar 18, 2015
elampiro:
I don't normally like it when an EPL team gets knock out of the UCL. I have never liked it but for the annoying guys here....

Ayagayagayagayo hei ayagayagayagayo
lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:15am On Mar 18, 2015
Arsenal just missed an opportunity to advance and fight to win their 3rd UCL title, with a 3rd title they can at least talk when Man United talk. Ukwu!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 7:15am On Mar 18, 2015
Scummies revelling in an Arsenal win.
Fantastic grin
Sunday is almost here ..... LFC ready to pile more misery and have these lot thinking wow, that win against Tot's last week was a smokescreen ... we are still mediocre
we are still bloody useless cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:25am On Mar 18, 2015
chrisley024:
Assnal deceiving their fans since 1800 with "nearly" grin cheesy

Where are those two trolls: keke and elf?

5 straight seasons out at this stage. Even Moyes did better.

shocked
Lawd!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:58am On Mar 18, 2015
being booted out of d UCL round of 16 for d 5th year running... i 'd rather stop qualifying dan being a perennial laughing stock ,even a shyte Moyes reached d quarterfinals ,n to even think dat A$$nal fans were moaning n having eruptive orgasms when de were paired with Monaco grin grin

If Di maria n Falcao r frauds den Alexis Sanchez is d biggest scam ever ,dude has zero contribution against big teams angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:01am On Mar 18, 2015
chrisley024:

Where are those two trolls: kekenaelf?

Keke napep grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:58am On Mar 18, 2015
elampiro:

Keke napep grin
and his partner elf grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:01am On Mar 18, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Fantastic grin
Sunday is almost here ..... LFC ready to pile more misery and have these lot thinking wow, that win against Tot's last week was a smokescreen ... we are still mediocre

you started it.....
if you don't come here regularly to constitute a nuisance, we wouldn't care about your miserable club. arsenal stopped being united's rival since 2008. you are in the same category with southampton, swansea, everton, etc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:28am On Mar 18, 2015
coogar:

you started it.....
if you don't come here regularly to constitute a nuisance, we wouldn't care about your miserable club. arsenal stopped being united's rival since 2008. you are in the same category with southampton, swansea, everton, etc

Constitute a nuisance you said....

Coogar being a donut again this morning... I am going to have Mukina glaze you up so i can munch you like a BLT!

So how do you define what you and your co-scummies go to do on other football club threads?

Frankly speaking i dont care if you think AFC is miserable or not but the one key condiment that makes it happen around here from time immemorial is banter and piss takes...... You are a vet, you know this!

Arsenal stopped being United's rival since 2008..... Delusion, you know you are wallowing in delusion with that statement! I won't be having it.

Same category as Soton, Everton and Swansea.... The most ridiculous crap i have heard all week in everything relating to sports!

We are not on the same level as those teams you listed up there and you know it!

When you get back to playing in the big boys league and winning trophies again, we can talk..... Your season is looking hopeless, just like last season

Back to back disaster..... You won't survive it and it will be long standing if you manage that feat this season again!

You are not on our level, according to your level, going a season without a trophy or UCL football should be deemed a monumental failure, a colossal failure!!!!!

It is only a matter of years before you go several seasons without anything meaningful to show for it.

It is now your turn, we are out of that rot now!

The best you can do this season is a UCL place.... That is not even likely and we are going to Wembley shortly, God willing, we are going to put another trophy in the cabinet for the second season running whilst the opposite is the case for you lot..... Before we know it, 10 years you are just scraping CL without trophies..... The new 'Arsenal'!!!!!!

Deal with it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Constitute a nuisance you said....

Coogar being a donut again this morning... I am going to have Mukina glaze you up so i can munch you like a BLT!

So how do you define what you and your co-scummies go to do on other football club threads?

Frankly speaking i dont care if you think AFC is miserable or not but the one key condiment that makes it happen around here from time immemorial is banter and piss takes...... You are a vet, you know this!

Arsenal stopped being United's rival since 2008..... Delusion, you know you are wallowing in delusion with that statement! I won't be having it.

Same category as Soton, Everton and Swansea.... The most ridiculous crap i have heard all week in everything relating to sports!

We are not on the same level as those teams you listed up there and you know it!

When you get back to playing in the big boys league and winning trophies again, we can talk..... Your season is looking hopeless, just like last season

Back to back disaster..... You won't survive it and it will be long standing if you manage that feat this season again!

You are not on our level, according to your level, going a season without a trophy or UCL football should be deemed a monumental failure, a colossal failure!!!!!

It is only a matter of years before you go several seasons without anything meaningful to show for it.

It is now your turn, we are out of that rot now! Deal with it.

which stûpid big boys league?
all you fools have been dumped out of it. even the clueless moyes made a q/final showing last season while chelsea, arsenal & city conspired to disgrace the premier league in the round of 16.

arsenal is synonymous to failure!
nothing ever works at arsenal. you won't win the league again & you can never win the champions league. so what the heck are you barking for?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:42am On Mar 18, 2015
coogar:

which stûpid big boys league?
all you fools have been dumped out of it. even the clueless moyes made a q/final showing last season while chelsea, arsenal & city conspired to disgrace the premier league in the round of 16.

arsenal is synonymous to failure!
nothing ever works at arsenal. you won't win the league again & you can never win the champions league. so what the heck are you barking for?

The same st.upid big boys league you and your illks are praying and fasting fervently to get back into!
United must be stu....pid to want to come play in the UCL again... Their manager and senior management must be dumbasses for doing everything frantically possible to crawl back into the stupi..d league!
Ya all must be fu...ck stupi...d to make that a priority and as a milestone you could work on to get yourself back into reckoning
What you have left is the name and history, you have not been relevant in a long time when it comes to the present and your future is as bleak as Memphis bleek's left side liver!
You didn't even make the prelim round of the bloody league, why do you still feel the need to discredit the league?
Tell the whole forum how you wallowed in your own tears for weeks when you didn't make it last season, common tell them son! grin
Everything works at MUFC.... I can see
Go back on your knees and hopefully a blue-black tonking in the hands of LFC will be averted!!!! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:48am On Mar 18, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

The same st.upid big boys league you and your illks are praying and fasting fervently to get back into!
United must be stu....pid to want to come play in the UCL again... Their manager and senior management must be dumbasses for doing everything frantically possible to crawl back into the stupi..d league!
Ya all must be fu...ck stupi...d to make that a priority and as a milestone you could work on to get yourself back into reckoning
What you have left is the name and history, you have not been relevant in a long time when it comes to the present and your future is as bleak as Memphis bleek's left side liver!
You didn't even make the prelim round of the bloody league, why do you still feel the need to discredit the league?
Tell the whole forum how you wallowed in your own tears for weeks when you didn't make it last season, common tell them son! grin
Everything works at MUFC.... I can see
Go back on your knees and hopefully a blue-black tonking in the hands of LFC will be averted!!!! cheesy

how can i wallow in tears?
united not qualifying for UCL wasn't the end of the world. they even managed to spend mega millions in that period. they got the biggest shirt deal in that period. united have built a glorious brand - if we don't qualify for UCL for the next 10 years, we would still do better financially than arsenal. cheesy

let's talk about your failure in europe.
you have a möronic manager who has never won a single trophy in europe. it's been almost 20 years now that wenger has been a manager in your useless club and he has nothing to show for it.

history doesn't remember participants, it remembers winners. united have won in elite europe about 4 times. arsenal have only been to 1 final & they were disgraced out of the competition. you epitomise failure - like a woman whose womb has been cursed. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2015
Ogadanu.

The Attendance FC now in cinemas

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
coogar:

how can i wallow in tears?
united not qualifying for UCL wasn't the end of the world. they even managed to spend mega millions in that period. they got the biggest shirt deal in that period. united have built a glorious brand - if we don't qualify for UCL for the next 10 years, we would still do better financially than arsenal. cheesy

let's talk about your failure in europe.
you have a möronic manager who has never won a single trophy in europe. it's been almost 20 years now that wenger has been a manager in your useless club and he has nothing to show for it.

history doesn't remember participants, it remembers winners. united have won in elite europe about 4 times. arsenal have only been to 1 final & they were disgraced out of the competition. you epitomise failure - like a woman whose womb has been cursed. grin

Your last paragraph is golden.... but you know me, i will be back to platinum that sh*t!
Make i enter meeting... Coogar, i will be back for you grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
Attendance FC indeed!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Fantastic grin
Reveling in an Arsenal win? What good is a useless win?
Bayern 0 Arsenal 2/Monaco 0 Arsenal 2. These results are like a man who drowned, then limbs start floating three weeks later!

The scintillating game against Totenham Hotspur must have caused you deep sorrow. Accept our condolences.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.