Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,671 members, 7,844,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8816533 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) ... (14200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
cheesy
Mr Elf sir, are you Okay at all
Now it's now at the end not Liverpool match again...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
taiwoliu:
y u sounding lyk dem collect ur lunch box? sorry, daddy wl tk u to d usual hangout joint- 4th place

wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
adebayo201:
cheesy
Mr Elf sir, are you Okay at all
Now it's now at the end not Liverpool match again...

Well does it really matter whether it is Liverpool or at the end?

I said I hope Liverpool pile more misery on you lot and as they have failed to do that... Other teams are laying in wait grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
elampiro:
Bale's goal wrongly cancelled.

Anyway, what's my business?
I am enjoying Man United. When we were getting poor results did we Madrid worry about us? smiley

It's now our business... grin

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/03/22/en/football/real_madrid/1427059498.html

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Well does it really matter whether it is Liverpool or at the end?

I said I hope Liverpool pile more misery on you lot and as they have failed to do that... Other teams are laying in wait grin

grin grin grin cool down. you ain't pounding your flat chest in defiance like you were doing 3 weeks ago undecided

shebi na Manchester United get the toughest run in which started with Harry Kane? make we still dey observe, its just 10 weeks - God go keep us alive cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
SailorXY:

grin grin grin cool down. you ain't pounding your flat chest in defiance like you were doing 3 weeks ago undecided

shebi na Manchester United get the toughest run in which started with Harry Kane? make we still dey observe, its just 10 weeks - God go keep us alive cool

Back to back win aint nothing. You still have to mix it with Liverpool and Totty for that spot

Shi...t dont change ... You won't escape that back to back failure to make the UCL walahi grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Back to back win aint nothing. You still have to mix it with Liverpool and Totty for that spot

Shi...t dont change ... You won't escape that back to back failure to make the UCL walahi grin cheesy

You seem to have forgotten that the difference between your club and ours is just one point, so when you say we have to mix it with liverpool and tottenham, I wonder why you exclude your club from the mixing... You should be more worried cause you've got liverpool next and still got united at home

Less I forget, we are moving up to second soon
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
dopeJemi:

You seem to have forgotten that the difference between your club and ours is just one point, so when you say we have to mix it with liverpool and tottenham, I wonder why you exclude your club from the mixing... You should be more worried cause you've got liverpool next and still got united at home

Piece of cake.
UCL is sealed, i dont care what perspective or viewpoint you have considered.
Regardless of the outcome of the game against Liverpool and you lot at home, we dont care..... You have games that are not in the bag too
If you want to worry, worry... We aint! cheesy
Like i said, you, Liverpool and Totty have to jostle for the last place.... Goodluck up yours grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Where is Coogar by the way?

Revelling in mediocrity still?! grin tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Piece of cake.
UCL is sealed, i dont care what perspective or viewpoint you have considered.
Regardless of the outcome of the game against Liverpool and you lot at home, we dont care..... You have games that are not in the bag too
If you want to worry, worry... We aint! cheesy
Like i said, you, Liverpool and Totty have to jostle for the last place.... Goodluck up yours grin cheesy

Well, time will tell... We shall see who jostles for the last place at the end
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
See as Manchester & Arsenal fans dey argue over UCL spots or 4th spot...Smh... grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
coded01:
See as Manchester & Arsenal fans dey argue over UCL spots or 4th spot...Smh... grin grin

How the mighty are fallen. Man utd jostling over 4th place with arsenal

Pity
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
barackohandso:

Pity
all men fall. its the ability to rise again that distinguish real men from common man.

there's no pity about anything in life, its always a battle field!
Arsenal are always satisfied with 4th place, that's their curse - don't generalize it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
barackohandso:

Pity

In fact, I smh... grin grin

Nothing last forever... lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Where is Coogar by the way?

Revelling in mediocrity still?! grin tongue

mumu!
what happened to the pacy liverpool midfield you were having örgasms about last week? grin
we would overtake you next weekend. liverpool have a do or die match with y'all this weekend. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
coded01:

In fact, I smh... grin grin

Nothing last forever... lipsrsealed

My foot in your behind will surely last forever if you don't get your crazy as.s outta here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

what about dropping points to Liverpool so you can further their cause you know? the gods will be pleased cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

I thought u were jacking off to d prospect of Liverpool eating us alive with dia "pacey football" grin grin now it's d end of d season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
MrTA:

I agree that Carrick is the better dm at the moment. I just think in a bigger away game we would look good and secure with both Carrick and blind in the middle.

What will happen to Herrera?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ander Herrera has stressed that he was happy to bide his time at Manchester United because he joined the club for the long-term.
After spending a few months as a bit-part player at Old Trafford, Herrera has come into his own over the last few weeks and along with Michael Carrick and Marouane Fellaini has formed a midfield which helped Manchester United to two dominating wins over Tottenham and Liverpool respectively.
Speaking to Spanish website elpais.com Herrera said:
“I am at Manchester United, the second richest club in the world, who are in a constant search for talent,
“And everything takes time because everyone will have their early difficult moments, but now I am playing again.
“However, when I was not playing I kept reminding myself that I am here for the next five years and not just for a few months.”
[Source: El Pais]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by royale442(m): 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

you forgot to add Southampton.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Martin Skrtel is charged with violent conduct over an alleged stamp on David De Gea - potential three game ban.

.... Things are getting even better for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
dopeJemi:

My foot in your behind will surely last forever if you don't get your crazy as.s outta here
gringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
elampiro:

What will happen to Herrera?
Same question I wanted to ask. Me think Carrick and Herrera have formed an understanding and should be allowed to continue together unstopped.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
When we defeated Liverpool at Old Trafford earlier in the season,they were charged up and went on 13games unbeaten run in the Premier League,garnering 33points from 10wins and 3draws. They never look like stopping in their quest for a UCL spot until we defeated them yesterday and momentarily(atleast)pegged them back. Now,I trust Brendan Rodgers and his boys to be charged up again in their UCL quest by defeating Arsenal at the Emirates and winning their remaining games to grab a UCL spot ahead of Arsenal.

Maybe Arsene Wenger saw it coming when he said that Assnäl are better off in the Europa League,so they can settle for 5th placegrin

and then Soton and Spurs can fight for 6th place and let the 'big boys' finish in the UCL spots!cool

We've gotta beat Aston Villa mercilessly and eviscerate Assnäl at Old Trafford and teach them a lesson of who really is the boss!

GGMU!cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
elampiro:
Martin Skrtel is charged with violent conduct over an alleged stamp on David De Gea - potential three game ban.

.... Things are getting even better for us.
how is his ban better for us? abeg he should feature against Arsenal jare, Liverpool should win!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
coogar:

mumu!
what happened to the pacy liverpool midfield you were having örgasms about last week? grin
we would overtake you next weekend. liverpool have a do or die match with y'all this weekend. cheesy

You know what ruined things ..... you were there for the taking.
Liverpool are our sl...ags
We have three in the bag without even playing them yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Saved
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
How this elfenocunthole sees doom and gloom for Man u is beyond me, especially when Arsenal are just a point above United and we all know how they are attracted to 4th position. Their birthright that might be stolen from them by liverpool or Tottenham.

We are 5points ahead of liverpool and 1point below Arse-Anal and the pleb thinks its more probable liverpool catches us than United catching Arsenal.

Just 1point separating us with 24points up for grabs and he is Eja.cu.lat.ing all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
SailorXY:

how is his ban better for us? abeg he should feature against Arsenal jare, Liverpool should win!
I think it wiil favor us better if assnal wins cos that will keep l'pool off our tail so we now face teams in the top 4 especially assnal cos we still have game with them at OT.

But we should win our game 1st
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

i pity you.
by this time next week, you would be kicked out of the top 4.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
chrisley024:
I think it wiil favor us better if assnal wins cos that will keep l'pool off our tail so we now face teams in the top 4 especially assnal cos we still have game with them at OT.

But we should win our game 1st
Nyashnal will not beat Liverpool, fogerrit

(1) (2) (3) ... (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) ... (14200) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7, abimcdssi and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.