Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,417 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9158002 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) ... (14373) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
nyabinghi:
The great lose van gaal has disgraced us again toothless performance, wasted money buying over rated players. The players we loaned out have performed so well this season, top players always missing big games,I just pray loserpool won't knock us off that 4th spot.
u don come again abi..... U enter ghost mode wen united record a win, become human wen we lose. Get a life dude.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bimffo(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
nyabinghi:
like they have been winning the league for the past 5 years and 10 years respectively I mean chelsea and arsenal.

Egbon, Don't sleep without eating tonight pls.. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pelvicky(m): 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
nyabinghi:
The great lose van gaal has disgraced us again toothless performance, wasted money buying over rated players. The players we loaned out have performed so well this season, top players always missing big games,I just pray loserpool won't knock us off that 4th spot.
you need a life bro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chicharito is busy scoring for Real Madrid.

I hope LVG retains him and lets Falcao go back to Monaco.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by folba(m): 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chicharito is balling for madrid#bringbackourchicharito
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chicha will not flourish in this system where CF hardly gets the ball. Passes are rather made to the left and right angry

Only CF good at playing back to post can flourish
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bimffo:
Arsenal played to win the game.

Chelsea played to win the league.

Man Utd played to get possession. grin grin grin grin
playing to win the game has brought you both how many trophies in five years?

of course you'll play to win against pants, who doesn't play to win against Arsenal? a season floating marginally above their $th place doesn't change shiit
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
pelvicky:
you need a life bro.
trash
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
taiwoliu:
u don come again abi..... U enter ghost mode wen united record a win, become human wen we lose. Get a life dude.
opata
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
chrisley024:
Chicha will not flourish in this system where CF hardly gets the ball. Passes are rather made to the left and right angry

Only CF good at playing back to post can flourish
its not true! check chances created since our resurgence against Spurs. what we need is a reliable replacement for Carrick, our creativity suffers when he's not there & its looking like we have no choice but replace him since he can't last 6 games @ once - he's 34!

i have seen the highlights & its a shame we could get caught on a counter as early as the 5th minute of the match - that's bullshit!

Rooney himself blows hot & cold as a CF. we have to sign a real 25+ goals CF. Falcao doesn't look like he'll make it here, a younger Falcao might have been a beast but with his strength @ nearly 30+, i'm sorry he has to leave to a less physical league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
Good evening scummies
How is it going? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
nyabinghi:
opata
BBM
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bimffo(m): 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
SailorXY:

playing to win the game has brought you both how many trophies in five years?

of course you'll play to win against pants, who doesn't play to win against Arsenal? a season floating marginally above their $th place doesn't change shiit

LMaOoo.. You seem pained.. Do the count. From 2010-2015, How many trophies has Chelsea won.. Get back to me pls..

And this same Arsenal is above you for the 2nd time in 2 Years, after investing lots of Money.. Shame on You.. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bimffo:

Wetin sele?? undecided
lol... na ball na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bimffo(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Odunharry:

lol... na ball na

I told you to always support Chelsea on Match days.. We always get the result. wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
I thought United were back ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bimffo:

LMaOoo.. You seem pained.. Do the count. From 2010-2015, How many trophies has Chelsea won.. Get back to me pls..

And this same Arsenal is above you for the 2nd time in 2 Years, after investing lots of Money.. Shame on You.. tongue
hahaha pained. that's the new word meaning hope in your language? how many trophies have you gotten in the past five years - one FA Cup, one Champions League, one Europa League - (what "top team" brags with this? *spits* grin grin grin) and two League Cups. within same period you spent £106.92m in 10/11, £91.39m in 11/12, £94.78m in 12/13, £111.98m in 13/14 (earned +£70m - bleh) & you dey beat chest about playing to win Arsenal!

This same Arsenal is not top seeded despite never letting go of a UCL spot - they are just a place above United who missed out this season - pffft who speaks such name with a frowned face? group of ladies!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
I hope you scumtwats know if you fail to qualify for Champions League, there is no way in the world Depay will leave PSV to come and join your yeye useless mediocre club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bimffo(m): 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
SailorXY:

hahaha pained. that's the new word meaning hope in your language? how many trophies have you gotten in the past five years - one FA Cup, one Champions League, one Europa League - (what "top team" brags with this? *spits* grin grin grin) and two League Cups. within same period you spent £106.92m in 10/11, £91.39m in 11/12, £94.78m in 12/13, £111.98m in 13/14 (earned +£70m - bleh) & you dey beat chest about playing to win Arsenal!

This same Arsenal is not top seeded despite never letting go of a UCL spot - they are just a place above United who missed out this season - pffft who speaks such name with a frowned face? group of ladies!

Stories ooooo... grin Mention 2 Other teams that have better records.. From 2010-2015, I have 1 EPL, 2 FA, 1 Champions League, 1 Europa, and 1 league Cup.. Mention 2 teams that has won more in the same period of time, OLODO.. tongue

With all ur analysis, Arsenal is still the better team for the 2nd Season in a Row.. Deal with that, or Go And Die.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
Pataki:
I hope you scumtwats know if you fail to qualify for Champions League, there is no way in the world Depay will leave PSV to come and join your yeye useless mediocre club.
buhahahahahaahahaha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bimffo:

Stories ooooo... grin Mention 2 Other teams that have better records.. From 2010-2015, I have 1 EPL, 2 FA, 1 Champions League, 1 Europa, and 1 league Cup.. Mention 2 teams that has won more in the same period of time, OLODO.. tongue
With all ur analysis, Arsenal is still the better team for the 2nd Season in a Row.. Deal with that, or Go And Die.. tongue
replying you is of no use. over-time you've proven your reasoning is lesser than an over-used tampon & quickly anchor on insults when your monthly flow commences cool - yet on the insult scales, you never come up tops.

who's the pained panties now??

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Pataki:
na you wan send Jonathan go jail??

your team never wins any good signature any team is interested in, why you dey sound like una go fit sign even Eden Pius grin grin grin the PFA winner
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
The Muppets are here.

How many years has the cup stayed in Manchester?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:05am On Apr 27, 2015
SailorXY:

How about the sale they make in that same period; david Luiz, mata, kelvin de Bruyne, schurrel, Sturbridge, Bertrand, huh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bimffo(m): 12:06am On Apr 27, 2015
SailorXY:

replying you is of no use. over-time you've proven your reasoning is lesser than an over-used tampon & quickly anchor on insults when your monthly flow commences cool - yet on the insult scales, you never come up tops.

who's the pained panties now??

Lmaooo.. Answer the question and stop been pained.. This is not the 1st time Everton is beating you..

From 2010-2015, Mention 2 teams in England that won more trophy than Chelsea.. If you can't mention two teams, Keep your peace then.. You don't have to give insults that don't have meanings.. tongue Pained Nigga
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bimffo(m): 12:07am On Apr 27, 2015
hensben:
How about the sale they make in that same period; david Luiz, mata, kelvin de Bruyne, schurrel, Sturbridge, Bertrand, huh

You better leave the Nigga.. He is just pained Everton got one over him after 23 years..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bimffo(m): 12:12am On Apr 27, 2015
Old man, that is already thru With NYSC yarning Opata.. Even your Oga, Coogar is holding his peace tonight.. You are here forming Boss in Insults. grin

When an Old man starts saying

' yet on the insult scales, you never come up tops.'

SMH.. grin SailorXY, See your Life.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emaprince: 12:34am On Apr 27, 2015
chrisley024:
The Muppets are here.

How many years has the cup stayed in Manchester?
I get am before no be property tongue

Btw, london is taking over.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:27am On Apr 27, 2015
Emaprince:

You have no right to brag. Manchester simply loaned you guys just to keep you from committing suicide. The cup will return to its rightful place next year.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 6:22am On Apr 27, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
I thought United were back ?
will your wenger ever beat the bus parking moanhinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 6:24am On Apr 27, 2015
Emaprince:

wait till next season to see if your team will retain the league before you brag
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 6:26am On Apr 27, 2015
Bimffo:

Lmaooo.. Answer the question and stop been pained.. This is not the 1st time Everton is beating you..

From 2010-2015, Mention 2 teams in England that won more trophy than Chelsea.. If you can't mention two teams, Keep your peace then.. You don't have to give insults that don't have meanings.. tongue Pained Nigga
EPL is the factor here, how many did chelshit win

(1) (2) (3) ... (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) ... (14373) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.