Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,249 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8683179 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Princeparix(m): 9:53am On Aug 12, 2015
bigkesh:

?? u say??
Singing undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2015
Mourinho finally sacked that woman doctor. No more match day actions. Mourinho said she doesn't understand the game. She ran to treat Hazard in stoppage time when Chelsea needed a winning goal.

Haha, woman wan feel Hazard. Na who first fine trouble to hire woman to treat football stars. grin

Why is Barca delaying this Pedro's deal. He should be in our UCL play off squad. I like his agility. I like the guy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mattfeuter(m): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Punk

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
mattfeuter:
Punk
Imp
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
mattfeuter:
Punk

Leave him. Its time to move on. No point wasting time with him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Scummies are funny... They peppered this forum with galactico rants and ejaculat......ed everywhere talking endlessly about how they are going to win the title with Di Sarah and Falcow!
12 months later, they are launching and spilling expletives at both... Cursing them in and out!
Smh..... Aiye ooo!

Just look at the donut above who went through a bit to find Di Maria's picture donning the colours of his new club, only to post it here and call the poor lad a punk! WTF .... What is wrong with people? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Scummies are funny... They peppered this forum with galactico rants and ejaculat......ed everywhere talking endlessly about how they are going to win the title with Di Sarah and Falcow!
12 months later, they are launching and spilling expletives at both... Cursing them in and out!
Smh..... Aiye ooo!

Just look at the donut above who went through a bit to find Di Maria's picture donning the colours of his new club, only to post it here and call the poor lad a punk! WTF .... What is wrong with people? grin

If the dog is your neighbour's then it isn't cute.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrTA:

Leave him. Its time to move on. No point wasting time with him.

Let him keep trawling the cyberspace for pictures of Di Sarah at his new club! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
Scummies are really what they are!

So you think Pedro will immediately walk out of Barca, sign for your team when you are not yet 50% sure of even qualifying for Champions league? cheesy

Grandiose delusion!

If you like quote me and insult me, na your wahala.

Qualify for Champions League, then you are worthy of opening your scummmmm mouf!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
Spy360:
If the dog is your neighbour's then it isn't cute.

Convulse on a di....ck!
Bloody sack of rotten onions!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin
ElFenomeno1:
Smh..... Aiye ooo!

Hey GONER! In case you needed a reminder!

New goalkeeper: Cech
Same old Arsenal goalkeeping: Cech
Bad start to a supposed game-changing
season: Cech

@ least di maria seems humble! Check out your former number 1's reaction to your merciless recent beating! And he's still under contract sef! Lmfao

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mattfeuter(m): 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Smh..... Aiye ooo!

If I'm a donut, then what are you? A frog perhaps? I don't give no shit about di Maria, what hurts me was the way he disrespected Manchester United! No one does that!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
mattfeuter:

If I'm a donut, then what are you? A frog perhaps? I don't give no shit about di Maria, what hurts me was the way he disrespected Manchester United! No one does that!

You surely give a whole lotta fu..ck... If not, you wont be trawling the cyberspace looking for Di Maria's pictures in PSG's colours!
Move on and stop clogging the forum!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
Just not sure a bench player at Barcelona can improve MUFC!!!!! ***Pedro!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

He will, attack wise... Pedro was just unfortunate at barca, he is a very good player... imagine Pedro and depay on our flanks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
dopeJemi:

He will, attack wise... Pedro was just unfortunate at barca, he is a very good player... imagine Pedro and depay on our flanks

Lets see how it pans out!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
dopeJemi:

Pedro is not the same player that dazzled under Pep. That he scored the winner yesterday doesn't change the fact.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
Next Stop..... OT

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
barackohandso:

Pedro is not the same player that dazzled under Pep. That he scored the winner yesterday doesn't change the fact.

Pedro will be an upgrade to the team IMO, he's still sharp
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
dopeJemi:

Slow down,
Baba fit play am for defence. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Slow down,
Baba fit play am for defence. cheesy

grin grin

No be lie you talk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

that same pedro has scored in a champions league final - something no arsenal forward has ever achieved in the history of the club. a bench player at barcelona is better than a first team player at arsenal. none of the current forwards in arsenal would get a starting place at barca? na giroud wan start for barca or na walcott?

your IQ is less than the length of your cuticle! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
tongue
Its looking like de gea is going to spend the next year @ old trafford tho! Once he plays in the champions league qualifer on 18th he will be cup tied even if he moves to madrid! Squeaky bum time for madrid I guess! Sink or swim biatches!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
TheNonce:
tongue
Its looking like de gea is going to spend the next year @ old trafford tho! Once he plays in the champions league qualifer on 18th he will be cup tied even if he moves to madrid! Squeaky bum time for madrid I guess! Sink or swim biatches!

isn't that what LVG shoulda done all this time?
LVG has no intelligence when it comes to dealing with madrid. he should have mentioned it in his pressers that de gea is being prepped to play in the CL-play offs.....and once he's registered there, he would be cup-tied for madrid. that would have gingered madrid to pay up or find a replacement for de gea.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin
coogar:

that same pedro has scored in a champions league final - something no arsenal forward has ever achieved in the history of the club. a bench player at barcelona is better than a first team player at arsenal. none of the current forwards in arsenal would get a starting place at barca? na giroud wan start for barca or na walcott?

Even rooney go wack bench 4 barca in all honesty! But I like this pedro chap! He looks the biz! Abeg no dey bother with this "elf the pillow biter of a goner"! He's still pained by the anal rape served up by west ham 2 his mediocre club!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
coogar:

isn't that what LVG shoulda done all this time?
LVG has no intelligence when it comes to dealing with madrid. he should have mentioned it in his pressers that de gea is being prepped to play in the CL-play offs.....and once he's registered there, he would be cup-tied for madrid. that would have gingered madrid to pay up or find a replacement for de gea.

Haba! Its in the press na! I posted the full champs lig squad list here last nite after my latest ban! Its even on the man united website! I like what gaal is doing! They should pay the £35m or have him for free next year! We don't need their £21m chicken feed!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
‪#‎BREAKING‬!!! Valencia based TV channel SillasGol have said that Nicolas Otamendi is on the verge of joining Manchester United.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
TheNonce:
grin

Even rooney go wack bench 4 barca in all honesty! But I like this pedro chap! He looks the biz! Abeg no dey bother with this "elf the pillow biter of a goner"! He's still pained by the anal rape served up by west ham 2 his mediocre club!

Is it when he is listed or when he plays?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
TheNonce:

Haba! Its in the press na! I posted the full champs lig squad list here last nite after my latest ban! Its even on the man united website! I like what gaal is doing! They should pay the £35m or have him for free next year! We don't need their £21m chicken feed!

i don't even mind a straight swap for ramos or varane.....or perhaps james rodriguez! grin

TheNonce:
grin

pedro is a hustler.....the number one presser of the ball in thee world.
my only fair is his size.....the bonecrushers like shawcross, mangala, phil jones(in training) would smash his legs up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
elampiro:
‪#‎BREAKING‬!!! Valencia based TV channel SillasGol have said that Nicolas Otamendi is on the verge of joining Manchester United.
that would be cool if true
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin
elampiro:

talksport.com/football/nicolas-otamendi-latest-valencia-defender-verge-man-united-switch-reports-150812162499

Before haters say since dem no dey hear spanish e fit be scam!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
coogar:

STFU you gasbag, why did you trade your IQ for 2 pieces of akara?
he scored in a final and that automatically makes him better than all of Arsenal's forwards.....
You will sugar coat sh*t and sell it it unsuspecting people!
A bench player at Barca is better than a first team player at Arsenal, start by naming all of the bench players at Barca then we can analyse one by one, you scumtwat! grin
You need to think long and hard.. If Di Maria came here and didn't improve your useless team, then I don't see why it is nail on that Pedro will....
Its a long hard question you should be thinking about.... Not just because he plays for Barca!
Champions league final,

(1) (2) (3) ... (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Seunpapa65, MonsieurCoder and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.