Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8681934 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) ... (14144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
elampiro:

Is it when he is listed or when he plays?
smiley

Bruv! As a player on current form! If rooney was in barca, he would be behind messi, neymar and suarez! Even nepotism no go make me lie about this one! Its all hypothetical anyway!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

STFU you gasbag, why did you trade your IQ for 2 pieces of akara?
he scored in a final and that automatically makes him better than all of Arsenal's forwards.....
You will sugar coat sh*t and sell it it unsuspecting people!
A bench player at Barca is better than a first team player at Arsenal, start by naming all of the bench players at Barca then we can analyse one by one, you scumtwat! grin
You need to think long and hard.. If Di Maria came here and didn't improve your useless team, then I don't see why it is nail on that Pedro will....
Its a long hard question you should be thinking about.... Not just because he plays for Barca!
Champions league final,

mention one forward that has scored a goal for arsenal in a champions league final? grin
you can go start checking from 1886 when your useless club was established. grin that is 130 years altogether for you to search the last time a forward scored for your club in a champions league final. if you cannot find one then you and your useless club are a disgrace to football.....you sweaty pig-skin piece of shyte!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
coogar:

Pedro is a hustler.....the number one presser of the ball in thee world.
my only fair is his size.....the bonecrushers like shawcross, mangala, phil jones(in training) would smash his legs up.

How can you say Pedro is the best presser of the ball? Individually it is a very hard thing to conclude on.... This is another reason why I think you are a bit daft when it comes to football! grin

Suarez is a much better presser if you want to even start picking out individually ... Sanchez is better than Pedro!

Pressure on the ball is effective when done in blocks or tranches and not by one person!

Coogar you are a turkey sandwich!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

How can you say Pedro is the best presser of the ball? Individually it is a very hard thing to conclude on.... This is another reason why I think you are a bit daft when it comes to football! grin

Suarez is a much better presser if you want to even start picking out individually ... Sanchez is better than Pedro!

Pressure on the ball is effective when done in blocks or tranches and not by one person!

Coogar you are a turkey sandwich!

you are a fool.....and this shows you don't even watch football.
pedro presses the ball from the front....he gives defenders and the goalies no chance to breathe. he was the leader of the pack when barca used to hunt in packs to get the ball from opponents in pep guardiola's era. suarez is too withdrawn to press from the front. it's easy to see that spermflakes occupy your cranial cavity. you're so much of a queer if you fart in a test-tube, at least half of it would be used by a spermbank.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
TheNonce:
smiley

Bruv! As a player on current form! If rooney was in barca, he would be behind messi, neymar and suarez! Even nepotism no go make me lie about this one! Its all hypothetical anyway!

I was actually talking about DDG's cup tie. Does he get tied by mere listing for UCL or when he kicks a ball in UCL?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
coogar:

you are a fool.....and this shows you don't even watch football.
pedro presses the ball from the front....he gives defenders and the goalies no chance to breathe. he was the leader of the pack when barca used to hunt in packs to get the ball from opponents in pep guardiola's era. suarez is too withdrawn to press from the front. it's easy to see that spermflakes occupy your cranial cavity. you're so much of a queer if you fart in a test-tube, at least half of it would be used by a spermbank.

Pillock... That is what you are!
Who cares if Pedro presses from the right or back...... Why is he a bench warmer if Barca are the best pressing unit in the world and the best presser has no guaranteed spot in the team?
Think outside of the fu..cking box you thickum!
Your weak braincells has failed to realise pressing as a unit is in reality is what counts!
Raheem Sterling is better than Pedro at pressing if you want to start clinging onto the tree of individuality to save your pathetic self!
Oponu grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
LVG doesn't like brazilians.....i dunno why.
maybe raumdeuter can provide some insight to this. the way he let go of rafael, anderson.....and the way he's been stalling the growth of perreira is questionable.

i also remember an interview giovanni gave years ago about van gaal ruining his career at barca. there were rumours LVG clashed with rivaldo and sonny anderson too. the first thing he did at bayern was to throw out lucio for consummate retards like van buyten and demichiles.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
coogar:

that same pedro has scored in a champions league final - something no arsenal forward has ever achieved in the history of the club. a bench player at barcelona is better than a first team player at arsenal. none of the current forwards in arsenal would get a starting place at barca? na giroud wan start for barca or na walcott?

your IQ is less than the length of your cuticle! grin

I hope you know Verminator is currently a benchwarmer for Barca. Would he also make the first team for Manure?

Should we talk about Song and his benchwarming days at Barca?

If Di Maria, Falcao, van Turkey could not make a mark with Manure, you expect a Barca benchwarmer Pedro to do the Mission Impossible?

You sure know how to dream big Coogar!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
coogar:

isn't that what LVG shoulda done all this time?
LVG has no intelligence when it comes to dealing with madrid. he should have mentioned it in his pressers that de gea is being prepped to play in the CL-play offs.....and once he's registered there, he would be cup-tied for madrid. that would have gingered madrid to pay up or find a replacement for de gea.
De gea won't be cup-tied
http://www.squawka.com/news/david-de-gea-wont-be-cup-tied-should-he-move-to-real-madrid/433784
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
elampiro:

I was actually talking about DDG's cup tie. Does he get tied by mere listing for UCL or when he kicks a ball in UCL?

Lol! Okay! Well once he kicks a ball or makes an appearance on the day of the tie! Its over! So real need 2 show us the money NOW!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
TheNonce:

Lol! Okay! Well once he kicks a ball or makes an appearance on the day of the tie! Its over! So real need 2 show us the money NOW!

Squawka says until group stage.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
elampiro:

Squawka says until group stage.

Yeah! My bad! I thought it was once appearances are made till I studied this!

m.goal.com/s/en-us/news/69/transfer-zone/2015/08/11/14358922/de-gea-included-in-uniteds-champions-league-squad

Anyway! Real is still in yawa!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
TheNonce:

Yeah! My bad! I thought it was once appearances are made till I studied this!

m.goal.com/s/en-us/news/69/transfer-zone/2015/08/11/14358922/de-gea-included-in-uniteds-champions-league-squad

Anyway! Real is still in yawa!

This frigging paedophilic drongo doesn't even know his onions! grin grin grin
SMh.... What a worthless piece of grain laden turd! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
Pataki:

I hope you know Verminator is currently a benchwarmer for Barca. Would he also make the first team for Manure?

Should we talk about Song and his benchwarming days at Barca?

If Di Maria, Falcao, van Turkey could not make a mark with Manure, you expect a Barca benchwarmer Pedro to do the Mission Impossible?

You sure know how to dream big Coogar!

Don't mind him!
He is a salesman.... The same Coogar who sold us Falcao last season and still kept defending a donut who John Terry outscored in the league! cheesy
Are you surprised? The crap that comes out of his mouth at times is uber ridiculous!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

This frigging drongo doesn't even know his onions! grin grin grin
SMh.... What a worthless piece of grain laden turd! cheesy

Hmm! even though its not a crime to mix up uefas cup tie rules, I agree with your assesment! But how come your own actual intelligence is actually my own gibberish? Does that not place your own smarts at the same level as those of rodents? Chew on that shite stabber! CECHmate!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
shocked

m.goal.com/s/en-gb/news/2914/champions-league/2015/08/12/14382012/messi-ronaldo-and-suarez-up-for-best-player-in-europe-prize

La liga noni!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
TheNonce:

Hmm! even though its not a crime to mix up uefas cup tie rules, I agree with your assesment! But how come your own actual intelligence is actually my own gibberish? Does that not place your own smarts at the same level as those of rodents? Chew on that shite stabber! CECHmate!

Get lost, worthless piece of jank!
Schoolboy error... you call that mixing up UEFA cup tie rules grin
You should be hung by your balls over a mango tree and pelted with rotten tomatoes...
Paedophilic bastar....d!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin
ElFenomeno1:

Get lost, worthless piece of jank!
Schoolboy error... you call that mixing up UEFA cup tie rules grin
You should be hung by your balls over a mango tree and pelted with rotten tomatoes...
Paedophilic bastar....d!

I can see understanding is quite an ardous task for you due to your "permanent block head status"! What part of "get your first 3 points of the seaon" before you can earn the right to use your puss filled fingers to type shite on our manc thread did you not grasp dunce? Tell me boy, exactly how much _semen did you have to swallow to become this _stupid? Gtfoh! Ass muncher!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Don't mind him!
He is a salesmen.... The same Coogar who sold us Falcao last season and still kept defending a donut who John Terry outscored in the league! cheesy
Are you surprised? The crap that comes out of his mouth at times is uber ridiculous!

Lol. Coogar can sell the devil to you and you will thank him for giving you the lost angel as a brother.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Arsenal best player was a Barca benchwarmer

Arsenal great players like Hleb, Song, Vermalean, fabregas have been notable benchwarmers

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
raumdeuter:
LOL....

Alex Song, Fabregas, Vermaelen? Whom are you referring to?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
Pataki:

LOL....

all of the above..including sanchez
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
TheNonce:
grin

I can see understanding is quite an ardous task for you due to your "permanent block head status"! What part of "get your first 3 points of the seaon" before you can earn the right to use your puss filled fingers to type shite on our manc thread did you not grasp dunce? Tell me boy, exactly how much _semen did you have to swallow to become this _stupid? Gtfoh! Ass muncher!
elf is just pathectic...thats one big diffrence btwn him n keky...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Pataki:

LOL....

All of the above Sanchez, Fabregas, Hleb, Song
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

Arsenal great players like Hleb, Song, Vermalean, fabregas have been notable benchwarmers
Igwe nko ?
Arsenal fans no remember say their greatest player ever shine for barca ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Igwe nko ?
Arsenal fans no remember say their greatest player ever shine for barca ?

Arsenals lifetime Igwe who they have a statue of him in front of their stadium was another fill in the gap player at barca
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
coogar:
LVG doesn't like brazilians.....i dunno why.
maybe raumdeuter can provide some insight to this. the way he let go of rafael, anderson.....and the way he's been stalling the growth of perreira is questionable.

i also remember an interview giovanni gave years ago about van gaal ruining his career at barca. there were rumours LVG clashed with rivaldo and sonny anderson too. the first thing he did at bayern was to throw out lucio for consummate retards like van buyten and demichiles.
You forgot Rivaldo.
WPOTY when van Gaal joined and consigned him to the left.when he protested he was dropped to the bench and was never really the same even after leaving barca
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

Arsenals lifetime Igwe who they have a statue of him in front of their stadium was another fill in the gap player at barca
Fill in the gap they start for UCL final ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

that one didn't hesitate to jump ship to escape arsenal trophiless spell even if it meant being anonymous.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Fill in the gap they start for UCL final ?

Enough Steve Finnan, Djimi Traore, Bertrand, Mikel, Kalou all started CL finals

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

You must be a perpetual drunkard! Igwe filling in the gap? What time is it in America right now? Same Igwe featured for Barca all the way into their UCL final.

Should we even go by this silly statement of yours, Pedro whom Manure fans are excited with is a fill in the gap player for Barca abi?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

Enough Steve Finnan, Djimi Traore, Bertrand, Mikel, Kalou all started CL finals
Well I remember henry,Messi and eto formed a very dangerous attack in that first Treble season but if Arsenal boys no fit fight for their leader I no fit get headache on top the matter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) ... (14144) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: abimcdssi and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.