Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8746747 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) ... (14156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
dopeJemi:

So who won chelsea the league? Do you get points or win games by chances created or goals scored? Fact remains, costa won chelsea the league.
Then the whole football team should be made of 11goal scorers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

I have told people on here I am not a media follower. I watch players and tell you who is crap who is mediocre and who is tops

I told folks on here for 3 seasons that Kompany was rubbish before people started seeing it. I told people on here that Hazard was rubbish before they started paying attention and seeing him for the fluke he is

Remove the EPL media hype, most of the players in your league are below average to mediocre.

I measure players by what they do in top games not who go fit score 50 goals vs Hull CIty, Sunderland and Bournemouth

Iniesta was deciding world cup finals, CL finals Euro cup finals. If Hazard has those wack goals and assist number in this generation then he isnt worth to be called a top class player

Coming from someone who thinks Alagolo Boateng is the best defender in the world.

Very rich of you!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
SIRcumalot:

City spent up to 100million on that their defence since the take over and the only player still relevant today is kompany.
Your boateng didn't last.

How is Kompany relevant and where is he relevant? Because in Europe na oshofree for everyone
I knew Kompany before most people in England even heard of him. No be the same yeye Kompany of Hamburg? If Kompany was good he would be playing in Bayern now.

I even heard Demichelis is a reliable City defender. The same Demichelis that was chased out of Bayern 5yrs ago after spending 7yrs

Boateng was told he better leave that useless club and Mancini else he would never make it in life. Now Boateng has a CL and World cup which he would never have had he stayed in City and is a better rated CB than Kompany currently
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
Pataki:

Coming from someone who thinks Alagolo Boateng is the best defender in the world.

Very rich of you!

Well UEFA too thinks that of ALL defenders who played in Europe the whole of last season BoaTANK is the best

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2265440.html
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
14 goals(of which maybe 10 were penalties) and 9 assists. Dude is a good player no doubt. But we need to see more b4 we can take him serious. Even Sanchez had a better season.

Hazard scored 14 goals last season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:
Another dullapo, e don enter comparison when I was only making reference to that guy's post.

Messi is better than man united players (past n present). No?
hensbehind your question is ridiculous. Man united has produced the Holy Trinity of Dennis Law, Charlton and Best ( all Ballon D'or winners), Giggs, Cantona and even Cr7 yet I'm not deluded to compare them to Messi.
What has the ikebe man done?
shekpe fans and the British press won't kill us with hype
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

Well UEFA too thinks that of ALL defenders who played in Europe the whole of last season BoaTANK is the best

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2265440.html

Has airmark not severally flogged you enough with this weblink you keep posting?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

How is Kompany relevant and where is he relevant? Because in Europe na oshofree for everyone
I knew Kompany before most people in England even heard of him. No be the same yeye Kompany of Hamburg? If Kompany was good he would be playing in Bayern now.

I even heard Demichelis is a reliable City defender. The same Demichelis that was chased out of Bayern after 7yrs

Boateng was told he better leave that useless club and Mancini else he would never make it in life. Now Boateng has a CL and World cup which he would never have had he stayed in City and is a better rated CB than Kompany currently
7yrs in a big club like bayern beans ?
if ozil and khedira fit play outside germany and make the team why boateng own come dey different.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mourinholic:

See?? How many times are we going to lecture the football world that its not about goals..Its getting boring.......
Aguero the highest goal scorer wasn't nominated, Sanchez, Kane......
Yet Pundit and Footballers all gave it to Hazard.....
When iniesta won Euro best player,how many did he score?
Zidane? Ballon d'or? How many goals?
Costa that was injured for most of the latter stages of the season..... No

You and hensben are turning it into a hazard debate... i'm not questioning hazard's ability, let's follow the line of the argument.. who/ what won chelsea the league? Was it hazard's dribbling or costa's goals

Please i'm not saying hazard didn't contribute... chelsea wouldn't have won the league if they had somebody like torres as their striker last season, it was costa's sharpness in front of goal and fabregas' vision that handed y'all the title
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
raumdeuter:
What do GAYYners mean by a player is available?

Was Vidal, Jackson Martinez, DeBruyne, Sterling Otamendi Draxler available? Was the previous club hawking them around as being available?

Arsenal is a hopeless club end of

Oponu...... Player availability doesn't necessarily mean they are in the transfer market window... it goes beyond that, you need a functional brain and a near perfect football knowledge to relate!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

I wont compare Gotze to Muller Robben or go to the extent of comparing him to Neymar or Ronaldo like your fellow CHelsea fans have done about Hazard
So who did compare hazard to messi? Zidane, ex players n sport pundit said hazard play like messi and score like cr7 that if he continue this way he will win balon d' or. This was said about 4 or 5 seasons ago. Show me were Chelsea fan said hazard is equal with messi and cr7? Who will compare him to them when they are older and have won every individual award available. When has it become a crime if a player is aspiring to be number 1 someday huh. With the way hazard performed last season then Chelsea went on to win UCL you think he wouldn't be named top 3 best player huh. Football is a team sport not roger federal vs nadal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
dopeJemi:

You and hensben are turning it into a hazard debate... i'm not questioning hazard's ability, let's follow the line of the argument.. who/ what won chelsea the league? Was it hazard's dribbling or costa's goals

Please i'm not saying hazard didn't contribute... chelsea wouldn't have won the league if they had somebody like torres as their striker last season, it was costa's sharpness in front of goal and fabregas' vision that handed y'all the title
Barca without Suarez/Neymar wouldn't win the Ucl last season...... But no doubt Messi is the best in the team.....
Same thing applies here..... Hazard is the best
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
SIRcumalot:

7yrs in a big club like bayern beans ?
if ozil and khedira fit play outside germany and make the team why boateng own come dey different.

Not all players in a big club are capable. AT the time Demichelis was at Bayern, Bayern wasn't a top 3 club in EUrope

How many years did Johnny Evans spend at Man Utd, How many years has Mikel spent at Chelsea, Or Arbeloa in Madrid

Bayern had a weak defence then yet didnt look in the way of Kompany who was in Hamburg because he was a poor defender
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:
I nor know for you, mumu question. If na by goals and assist na Real Madrid don go trophy-less twice in 3 seasons after tones of goals from cr7, same reason messi is the king of football. Aside goal scoring, messi play for the team unlike cr7 who the team plays for.

So in essence, what you are saying is that madrid should stop scoring and assisting

Bros, if it's not by goals and assists, then it's by what? Dribbling without end product, you don't dribble to get points, you score goals to get points, I agree it takes team effort but team effort would mean nothing without goals

Please this is not a hazard debate
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:
So who did compare hazard to messi? Zidane, ex players n sport pundit said hazard play like messi and score like cr7 that if he continue this way he will win balon d' or. This was said about 4 or 5 seasons ago. Show me were Chelsea fan said hazard is equal with messi and cr7? Who will compare him to them when they are older and have won every individual award available. When has it become a crime if a player is aspiring to be number 1 someday huh. With the way hazard performed last season then Chelsea went on to win UCL you think he wouldn't be named top 3 best player huh. Football is a team sport not roger federal vs nadal.
Serena municipality , Novak state, Andy constituency... The Saga Begins
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:

Below is from Chelsea coach
Jose Mourinho says Eden Hazard was better than Cristiano Ronaldo last season
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9926980/eden-hazard-better-than-ronaldo-says-chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho

Its something to be aspiring its another thing for Chelsea manager and fans to say he is equal or better than them or were you not on your thread when some even said Hazard was better than Neymar

How would chelsea win the UCL with Ikedia Hazard running into blind alleys like his ancestors Pius Ikedia Quaresma and Denilson
Football is a team sport but some players contribute to the team more than others
Barca team won but everyone knew Messi contribution was more than Vermalean

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
leggo:

hensbehind your question is ridiculous. Man united has produced the Holy Trinity of Dennis Law, Charlton and Best ( all Ballon D'or winners), Giggs, Cantona and even Cr7 yet I'm not deluded to compare them to Messi.
What has the ikebe man done?
shekpe fans and the British press won't kill us with hype
Aside cr7, others you mentioned were hyped.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

If Kompany was good he would be playing in Bayern now.
Y are Hummels and Howedes not Bayern players?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Pataki:

Has airmark not severally flogged you enough with this weblink you keep posting?

You mean UEFA weblink for the Best Player in Europe Award? Let him take up his case with UEFA on why BoaTANK was rated the best defender according to their website and award ceremony
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mourinholic:

Y are Hummels and Howedes not Bayern players?

Hummels was sold from Bayern when he was young and Howedes is not any etter than those playing defence for Bayern
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mourinholic:

Barca without Suarez/Neymar wouldn't win the Ucl last season...... But no doubt Messi is the best in the team.....
Same thing applies here..... Hazard is the best

I know hazard is the best player in chelsea, i'm not disputing that fact, I never said he wasn't, that's why I said you guys are turning it into a hazard debate

All i'm saying is, hazard didn't win chelsea the league last season, that doesn't make him less important
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:

Bobby, Dennis, best, Cantona, Giggs... were hyped? and hazard isn't?

Wow!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Oponu...... Player availability doesn't necessarily mean they are in the transfer market window... it goes beyond that, you need a functional brain and a near perfect football knowledge to relate!

Apoda. Its only when Assanal wants to buy that we hear players are not available.

Serious clubs go after players they want and make bids, DId Arsenal make any bid? Maybe those SupoFelix were waiting for the selling clubs to put the players in show glass like puffpuff in SHomolu before they know he is available

Did Juventus say Vidal was available before Bayern bought him, DId Man Utd say Ronaldo was available? DId Liverpool say Sterling was available?

I can see that all Arsenal fan, coach and management are united in stupidityy.

Brash, Mrcrachead oponu ni e

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Yes! And Messi won the MVP at last year's World Cup but we all know Rodriguez was the main man of that tournament.

Costa and Fabregas won Chelsea the league not Hazard!

NB: I'm not hating on Hazard here..

U mean the 3 of them or just Costa and Fabregas, when Costa was injured nd got suspended towards the end of last season. Fabregas lost form, we all know that, against Man u, Hazard got the 3 points, against Arsenal, scored the first goal, against Man city, he scored, against Liverpool.

He scored very important and vital goals, Arsenal and Citee almost overtook us, we couldnt afford to even draw let alone lose any match, he kept on turning up and getting points even if it was just a goal, one of doz days was when Willian scored a die-minute goal against, was it everton? have you forgotten so soon??

Hazard was more important cause he featured more than Costa and Fab, maybe Sanchez could have won the PFA if he wasnt sidelined thru Injury for some weeks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
dopeJemi:

Bobby, Dennis, best, Cantona, Giggs... were hyped? and hazard isn't?

Wow!
Are you shocked at his reasoning? He didn't disappoint me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
Chestar5:

The whole chelsea team won d league IMO not an individual player cheesy
Of course its the whole team dat wins the league. But over the course of the season, u always ve some stand out performers like Hazard, Costa and Fab. With the overall contribution of the latter two outweighing the former. Hazard was just fit the whole season. Nothing really spectacular..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
leggo:

Are you shocked at his reasoning? He didn't disappoint me

I refuse to believe he meant that, i'll take it that he doesn't know who those greats are
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9926980/eden-hazard-better-than-ronaldo-says-chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho

Its something to be aspiring its another thing for Chelsea manager and fans to say he is equal or better than them or were you not on your thread when some even said Hazard was better than Neymar

How would chelsea win the UCL with Ikedia Hazard running into blind alleys like his ancestors Pius Ikedia Quaresma and Denilson
Football is a team sport but some players contribute to the team more than others
Mourinho's relationship with Ronaldo is not too good..... He was throwing a jibe at Ronaldo and at the same time Elevating Hazard...
The player himself already said he might not reach their level,u won't see that one
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

You said Chelsea fans now you're bringing mourhino's comment, his comment were in context and as a coach what do you expect. The year bayern won treble platini said Ribery deserved balon de or not cr7 does that make Ribery better than cr7 over the years huh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

Maybe those SupoFelix were waiting for the selling clubs to put the players in show glass like puffpuff in SHomolu before they know he is available

I can see that all Arsenal fan, coach and management are united in stupidityy.

Brash, Mrcrachead oponu ni e
Lmao!!!! grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

Not all players in a big club are capable. AT the time Demichelis was at Bayern, Bayern wasn't a top 3 club in EUrope

How many years did Johnny Evans spend at Man Utd, How many years has Mikel spent at Chelsea, Or Arbeloa in Madrid

Bayern had a weak defence then yet didnt look in the way of Kompany who was in Hamburg because he was a poor defender
Yet you played in the UCL final with Demichelis as your starting CB something he did for many years and una dey win the league anyhow.

Maybe Kompany na late bloomer, I have never seen him wear any other colour apart from man city's.
So that makes me a better judge of his talent than you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) ... (14156) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.