Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8672272 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) ... (14140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
SIRcumalot:

so he gets none of the achievement than occured in city since he arrived but all their UCL failures, na him cause am
i suppose boateng is responsible for the world cup and the champions league

you're just crapping all over demichelis to make a point.

Demichelis has been a terrible defender for a long time, Achievement in winning the local league? Great players are known for their performance in International competition not for winning the league

Boateng was one of Bayern and germanys best players in those finals CL and world cup

Go and watch the WOrld cup final and see the best defensive performance in a long time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
airmark:

Your usual way of shifting post. His exploits throughout the competition for Bayern fetched him awards below, so swerve:

IFFHS World's Best Goalkeeper: 2013
FIFA/FIFPro World XI: 2013
UEFA Team of the Year: 2013

You claimed without Neuer saves we wont get to the finals and I am telling you Neuer made less saves in 2013 before the finals compared to his peers at other clubs because the TANK Boateng covered him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

Then let the selling club worry about that. Abi which kain international mumu be this. A good player would be key to his current team thats why they are putting a price on his and not giving him for free. If you pay them, then nothing concerns you if and how they replace him

So Arsenal wants to get a new player and are worried about what the selling club replaces him with?

So Microsoft sees a good Engineer from Chevron but are worrying themselves that who would Chevron replace him with

Only in Arsenal

Omugoo argument again. Your stewpeed analogies are endless.

So an Engineer from Chevron informs Chevron that Microsoft has interest in him abi? Keep on dancing about in this your omugoo arguments.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
parrotibaba:
Stop exposing ur gross ignorance here ,giggs is a recognized legend of football, something none of ur players in ur club's entire history can ever achieve. He has 34 trophies overall throughout his career, none of ur players have quarter than that so if u think that giggs is just a united legend then u r indeed a hen's brain
most of the trophy he won as a squad player, don't make me laugh abeg. This is how you should say it next time; Manure won 34 trophies when giggs was playing.Football is a team sport. Individual awards; lampard>> giggs. #kapish.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Pataki:

Omugoo argument again. Your stewpeed analogies are endless.

So an Engineer from Chevron informs Chevron that Microsoft has interest in him abi? Keep on dancing about in this your omugoo arguments.

Clown-taki

I heard you and your fellow mumu at Assanal are waiting for a club to declare a player available before you make a bid

Like club like manager like fans. Dem go pack players and inform you. Siddon look
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
parrotibaba:
Shut ur gob! were u not the one arguing that without hazard u guys would hv finished 2nd on the league table? Do u know how much contribution that giggs gave for those trophies he won? All these dullards roaming around with the football IQ of 13 year olds should check the discussions they poke their noses into before disgracing themselves. Did united win those trophies with 10 men?
CHELSEA knocked out barca with ten men, can they do it with one man?. Hazard was the key man but same can't be said of giggs, he was a squad player in most of those trophies manure won.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

Clown-taki

I heard you and your fellow mumu at Assanal are waiting for a club to declare a player available before you make a bid

Like club like manager like fans. Dem go pack players and inform you. Siddon look

Like we were told Ozil, Sanchez, Cech, et. al were available abi?

Didinrin e ndato!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
parrotibaba:
Stop exposing ur gross ignorance here ,giggs is a recognized legend of football, something none of ur players in ur club's entire history can ever achieve. He has 34 trophies overall throughout his career, none of ur players have quarter than that so if u think that giggs is just a united legend then u r indeed a hen's brain
What are you even saying. Lampard was 2nd world best after ronaldinho. Giggs ke lol.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Pataki:
Like we were told Ozil, Sanchez, Cech, et. al were available abi?

Didinrin e ndato!

WHy didnt you buy any player? I heard it was because no one was available.

Dem suppose carry all of una go museum make we dey take money watch the new mumu

No wonder Benzema called you clowns. Maybe instead of bidding for Benzema, you were waiting for Madrid to declare him available

Mumunatu
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:
CHELSEA knocked out barca with ten men, can they do it with one man?. Hazard was the key man but same can't be said of giggs, he was a squad player in most of those trophies manure won.
Ryan giggs was a squad player for united? I can now comprehensively conclude that u began watching football from 2010.
Did Chelsea win the league with Fernando "ojoro fraud" Torres in their team?

Individual Awards
PFA Young Player of the Year (2): 1991–92,
1992–93
PFA Team of the Year (6): 1992–93 , 1997–
98 , 2000–01 , 2001–02 , 2006–07 , 2008–09
PFA Team of the Century (1): 1997–
2007 [144]
PFA Players' Player of the Year (1): 2008–
FWA Tribute Award: 2007
Bravo Award (1): 1993
BBC Sports Personality of the Year (1): 2009
BBC Wales Sports Personality of the Year
(2): 1996, 2009
GQ Sportsman of the Year (1): 2010 [145]
Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year (1):
1997–98
Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year (2):
1990–91 , 1991–92
Premier League 10 Seasons Awards (1992–
93 to 2001–02): Overall Team of the Decade
Premier League 20 Seasons Awards (1992–
93 to 2011–12): Most Player Appearances
(596)
UEFA Champions League 10 Seasons Dream
Team (1992 to 2002): 2002
Wales Player of the Year Award (2): 1996,
Premier League Player of the Month (3):
September 1993, August 2006 , February 2007
Goal of the Season (1): 1998–99
English Football Hall of Fame Inductee : 2005
Golden Foot: 2011

You need to find another sport to watch
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
I never abuse Manure fans in a wile oya take this

[img]http://forums.bigsoccer.com/attachments/image-jpg.56334/[/img]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

WHy didnt you buy any player? I heard it was because no one was available.

Dem suppose carry all of una go museum make we dey take money watch the new mumu

No wonder Benzema called you clowns. Maybe instead of bidding for Benzema, you were waiting for Madrid to declare him available

Mumunatu

Sugomu, did Real Madrid declare Ozil available before we bought him?

Did Chelsea declare Cech available before we bought him? And Chelsea went ahead to buy Begovic.

Arindin pundit continue.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
Pataki:

Sugomu, did Real Madrid declare Ozil available before we bought him?

Did Chelsea declare Cech available before we bought him? And Chelsea went ahead to buy Begovic.

Arindin pundit continue.

Odechukwu, WHy didnt you buy any player?

I heard Arsenal is the only team that didnt buy an outfield player in the whole of Europe

Dont forget our date oo. October ending/early November

DJ Tval Play Wa fe ku la lehi for Clowntaki
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

I heard Arsenal is the only team that didnt buy an outfield player in the whole of Europe

Ramudeen, just bring Alago Boateng along.

Odesco.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
leggo:
Your phone did not change nadal to nasal, is your phone blind in one eye? Mumuben
The same ode was spotting my grammer yesterday
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

grin

Who is doing this to you Mr. Banker aka ''am not an united fan''?

You know there is a difference between 'grammer' and 'grammar'. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

grin
How is roger federer a grammatical error.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

When you want to Bleep do you bother about how the girl cleans up her toto after you are done?

So from now Arsenal shoudl be helping the selling club scout for replacements before they make a bid. e.g before bidding for Cavani go and ask PSG if they have a replacement for Cavani, help them buy the replacement, Let Wenger coach the replacement and make sure the replacement fits for a season, now following season come and make a bid for Cavani

Mrcrackles You suppose don register your mumu with Corporate Affairs commission grin grin grin
Baba don come lwkmd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

I have told people on here I am not a media follower. I watch players and tell you who is crap who is mediocre and who is tops

I told folks on here for 3 seasons that Kompany was rubbish before people started seeing it. I told people on here that Hazard was rubbish before they started paying attention and seeing him for the fluke he is

Remove the EPL media hype, most of the players in your league are below average to mediocre.

I measure players by what they do in top games not who go fit score 50 goals vs Hull CIty, Sunderland and Bournemouth

Iniesta was deciding world cup finals, CL finals Euro cup finals. If Hazard has those wack goals and assist number in this generation then he isnt worth to be called a top class player

You know better than professional players, national team coaches and FIFA?

Where did you play your highest football?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
He scored important goals. But Costa's weren't important?! Lets see how far Chelsea would ve gone if it was Torres leading ur lines. Or wasn't this same Hazard to n Chelsea the previous season?? Did Chelsea win the league then??
That guy has a hazard statue he worships at home every night,you are just wasting yOUr mb.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
Pataki:

Who is doing this to you Mr. Banker aka ''am not an united fan''?

You know there is a difference between 'grammer' and 'grammar'. grin
Leave that mumu at 40. 'Roger Federer' don turn grammatical error. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
UniqueGem:
Even Giggs that was tearing you guys apart at 37 is hyped? SMH for Hazard freaks.
His football knowledge,is the same as that of a shoe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:
How is roger federer a grammatical error.
mumuben who is Roger federal? How did your phone autocorrect that and skip 'nadal'.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Pataki, debosky, elfenomeno1 keky

I am sure there was no available shoe too or he was waiting for the store to get a replacement before buying

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

You claimed without Neuer saves we wont get to the finals and I am telling you Neuer made less saves in 2013 before the finals compared to his peers at other clubs because the TANK Boateng covered him

Was your TANK in the UEFA Team of the season like Neuer was in 2013 for his ultimate covering? TANK covered him ko, Suck-away swallow him ni.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
parrotibaba:
where are these dunderheads crawling out from? Do you honestly read what you type before clicking the submit button? How can a sane being even compare lampard n Zola to Ryan Giggs let alone describe them as better footballers than Giggsy? Why not compare Joe Cole to Giggs ode
He live at tanzania, its from the genes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
leggo:

mumuben who is Roger federal? How did your phone autocorrect that and skip 'nadal'.
That was why I didn't bother replying the ode
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
You should be a synonym for Stúpid, clueless and dâft in the next Edition of the Oxford Dictionary. I'm sure u didn't even bother to read me and Mourinholic's quotes and had no idea wat we was arguing abt b4 bringing ur idîotic self into the arguement.

I won't even bother answering that question....

I've told u. Go bak to ur village and beg them witches to free u. Oloshi!
grin this one is strong
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:
most of the trophy he won as a squad player, don't make me laugh abeg. This is how you should say it next time; Manure won 34 trophies when giggs was playing.Football is a team sport. Individual awards; lampard>> giggs. #kapish.
oya post lampard's individual awards let's see

NB I hv posted giggsy's individual awards
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep879pz-TAo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
elampiro:

You know better than professional players, national team coaches and FIFA?
Where did you play your highest football?
So because they are professional players their word is irrebuttable? Fallacious

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

He live at tanzania, its from the genes

Chisos!! grin cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) ... (14140) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Oasis007(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.