Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,570 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9157471 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) ... (14373) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
leggo:

So because they are professional players their word is irrebuttable? Fallacious

Collection of professional players cannot make mistakes in their choice of best player. . So we should believe a few individuals who played their highest football in Ojuelegba under bridge?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

Clown-taki

I heard you and your fellow mumu at Assanal are waiting for a club to declare a player available before you make a bid

Like club like manager like fans. Dem go pack players and inform you. Siddon look
shocked

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
parrotibaba:
Ryan giggs was a squad player for united? I can now comprehensively conclude that u began watching football from 2010.
Did Chelsea win the league with Fernando "ojoro fraud" Torres in their team?

You need to find another sport to watch
See awards after spending 24 years in one club. Most of the awards are local ones. World legend my a.ss. Lampard>> giggs
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Lampard Check my Frank lampard's individual honors;
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

He live at tanzania, its from the genes
na so we de see them ooh. Shey na Airmark the other day said that Xavi played at right back for Spain. For some one to use his leprosy infected fingers to type that Giggs is a nobody in football is a sin worst than murder. Anyways mk we de manage them as we dey see them. Fact is that 90% of Bus FC fans started watching football from 2010 so u can expect much from them in relation to football discussions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2015

Hazard is the best player in EPL. That's not disputable. He was the most important player in Chelsea's title win last season.

Mourinho said this.
Fabregas said that Hazard won them the league and he was their Messi.

I am not for Ekwe Sample talks.

But Neymar >>> Hazard Last season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

WHy didnt you buy any player? I heard it was because no one was available.

Dem suppose carry all of una go museum make we dey take money watch the new mumu

No wonder Benzema called you clowns. Maybe instead of bidding for Benzema, you were waiting for Madrid to declare him available

Mumunatu
Na new yoruba name be that?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
leggo:

mumuben who is Roger federal? How did your phone autocorrect that and skip 'nadal'.
I'm for real leggo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

Odechukwu, WHy didnt you buy any player?

I heard Arsenal is the only team that didnt buy an outfield player in the whole of Europe

Dont forget our date oo. October ending/early November

DJ Tval Play Wa fe ku la lehi for Clowntaki
Tval no dey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep879pz-TAo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

Well UEFA too thinks that of ALL defenders who played in Europe the whole of last season BoaTANK is the best

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2265440.html

So. what does the same UEFA think of Hazard last season??

AdeLaNa1:
He scored important goals. But Costa's weren't important?! Lets see how far Chelsea would ve gone if it was Torres leading ur lines. Or wasn't this same Hazard to n Chelsea the previous season?? Did Chelsea win the league then??

Read my posts again carefully, I never said Costa's goals weren't important, they all tried for the team, they all had impact. which was why Costa got nominated alongside Hazard too, if Costa was more important, Hazard wouldn't be the winner.

Saying Costa and Fabregas alone won Chelsea the league without including Hazard says a lot about how much you just wanna rubbish the 24- year Old.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
parrotibaba:
na so we de see them ooh. Shey na Airmark the other day said that Xavi played at right back for Spain. For some one to use his leprosy infected fingers to type that Giggs is a nobody in football is a sin worst than murder. Anyways mk we de manage them as we dey see them. Fact is that 90% of Bus FC fans started watching football from 2010 so u can expect much from them in relation to football discussions.
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
elampiro:

Collection of professional players cannot make mistakes. So we should believe a few individuals who played their highest football in Ojuelegba under bridge?
They cannot make mistakes? Hilarious. The fact that a lot of the trolls here are street urchins( I'm looking at you hensben) does not make their opinions weigh any less than that of players who are probably suffering from early stage head trauma.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:
See awards after spending 24 years in one club. Most of the awards are local ones. World legend my a.ss. Lampard>> giggs
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Lampard Check my Frank lampard's individual honors;
*Checks Frank's awards* is that all? and I was wasting my time arguing with u, thinking that u hv a valid point to counter mine. Just check Giggs's Wikipedia page n meticulously read it, down to his individual awards n records, then come back n tell me what u found.

You deserve a knock on the head for comparing the most decorated player on planet earth to Lampard.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
A couple of months ago, Victor Valdes'

Manchester United future looked dead in the
water, with the former Barcelona goalkeeper left
behind for United's pre-season tour of the US,
amid a bust up with manager Louis Van Gaal,
who informed the press that Valdes had refused
to play a game for the U21 team.
Valdes would hit back with an angry response to Van
Gaal's claims with a post on Twitter and Instagram
simply entitled 'Respect?'. However, since a last
minute move to Besiktas collapsed and no alternative
destinations materialised for the Champions League
winning 'keeper, he has been forced to stay and fight
for his place at Old Trafford, with fellow Spaniard
David De Gea and Argentina number 1 Sergio
Romero.

.....? #respect pic.twitter.com/LSnwz1HfDB
— Victor Valdes (@1victorvaldes) July 16, 2015

Now, following Valdes' omission from Van Gaal's
Champions League squad for this season, the
Spanish goalkeeper has posted a statement of intent
on his Twitter account, signalling his determination
to prove himself to 'The Iron Tulip', who famously
gave him his break during his second spell as
Barcelona manager.

No matter what happens. The only way I know is
to work hard every day. Thank you all for your
support ! #mufc pic.twitter.com/Jj3GRKzPnU
— Victor Valdes (@1victorvaldes) September 3,

Whether Valdes' hard work pays off remains to be
seen, especially now De Gea is to remain at Old
Trafford for this season at least, following the much
publicised collapse of his own move to Real Madrid
on Monday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
elampiro:

Hazard is the best player in EPL. That's not disputable. He was the most important player in Chelsea's title win last season.

Mourinho said this.
Fabregas said that Hazard won them the league and he was their Messi.

I am not for Ekwe Sample talks.

But Neymar >>> Hazard Last season.

Spot on!!!
Neymar was way better than him, scored lots of goals with his team and trophies too.
Now, this is a post void of bias.
Thumbs up man.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
parrotibaba:
*Checks Frank's awards* is that all? and I was wasting my time arguing with u, thinking that u hv a valid point to counter mine. Just check Giggs's Wikipedia page n meticulously read it, down to his individual awards n records, then come back n tell me what u found.

You deserve a knock on the head for comparing the most decorated player on planet earth to Lampard.
2nd world best and balon de or from lampard beat every giggs individual awards hands down. Giggs is a good player but lampard is better so him<<<lampard. Giggs awards are mostly PFA ones whereas, lampard has more of global awards.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=Tval post=37641863][/quote] True true u be king of dj dopejemi they lear cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

True true u be king of dj dopejemi they lear cheesy
No mind Dopejemi.. But na simple tin i do for there cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
Chelseafan1:

So. what does the same UEFA think of Hazard last season??

UEFA agrees with me that Neymar and Ronaldo are better than hazard last season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
Tval:

you no reach take, dj off?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Spot on!!!
Neymar was way better than him, scored lots of goals with his team and trophies too.
Now, this is a post void of bias.
Thumbs up man.

No be you dey follow me argue say Hazard is better than Neymar?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
Tval:
doepjemi no dey turn table against man utd grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
dopeJemi:

you no reach take, dj off?
You fit play for your thread? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

No be you dey follow me argue say Hazard is better than Neymar?
the mouth changes faster than eminem rapping
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

True true u be king of dj dopejemi they lear cheesy

Can't you write a simple sentence in correct English? All the people you have been quoting on this thread, at least you have seen how they write good English.

Why are you disgracing yourself up and down? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
Tval:

Na that one I Tey give you respect cheesy you be man
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:
2nd world best and balon de or from lampard beat every giggs individual awards hands down. Giggs is a good player but lampard is better so him<<<lampard. Giggs awards are mostly PFA ones whereas, lampard has more of global awards.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:
Bros whether u like it or not ,Giggs sh!ts on Lampard everyday. EOD.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
Tval:
E go complain of headache grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

E go complain of headache grin
Lol.. Rooney go don die for him hand cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Na new yoruba name be that?

Face me and talk, you no gree. You dey follow raumdeuter everywhere he posts.

Dayo, abeg teach this sule how to write in good English na! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
dopeJemi:

Na that one I Tey give you respect cheesy you be man
Abi u don see ur oga rest cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) ... (14373) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, MRTA7 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.