Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,813 members, 7,851,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8842101 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2015

I would like to congratulate Wayne on becoming England's leading goalscorer. I have always been very proud to hold this record. Playing for my country was always an honour and a privilege and something I did with great pride. I obviously cannot deny that I am disappointed that I now don't hold this record, however, I am absolutely delighted that it is Wayne, as captain of my beloved club and country, who now holds this record.

On behalf of myself and everyone at Manchester United I would like to say congratulations Wayne, this is a very proud moment for you and your family. It is a record that I am sure you will hold for a long time, and it is clear to see that you will go on scoring for your club and country for a long time to come.

Sir Bobby Charlton

We shall see........ cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
MrTA:
Congrats Elampiro cheesy
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
Harry Kane will break the record when he becomes a Man utd player.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
Stats na bastard.......Rooney will never be better than Lineker...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
Mourinholic:
What world were you when Lineker was an active footballer?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
UniqueGem:
Harry Kane will break the record when he becomes a Man utd player.
I don't see him in United shirt any time soon tho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pataki:

We shall see........ cool
are you hoping Rooney has scored his last this season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
Congrats to wayne mark rooney the 3LIONS all time leading goalscorer, i hope say you go deliver for club level too.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
MrTA:
Congrats Elampiro cheesy

SailorXY:

grin grin grin

Thumb up!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
coogar:

hazard has never scored the kinda goals depay scored against brugge!
it doesn't take rocket science to spot a good player. depay is the real deal.
If not for faceless forum, I should have slap you!!! Go and watch hazard debut against wigan and compare it against depay debut.... Depay is just-over hyped and he is no better than adnan januzaj...... Van gaal only sign him because he is dutch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Kolade354:
If not for faceless forum, I should have slap you!!! Go and watch hazard debut against wigan and compare it against depay debut.... Depay is just-over hyped and he is no better than adnan januzaj...... Van gaal only sign him because he is dutch.

This idiotic cum dumpster is a fncking stark illiterate, like what the Fnck, are you a drop out or something? Do you have a wife, girlfriend, job or something? Like how do you converse with them? How do you even talk?

Look, if you can't speak good english, then shut the hell up you felch

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
sinizia:

He ruined it because he doesn't have that striker instinct to hit the ball immediately. He wasted time like he was looking to thread a through-pass from the midfield. As for the last minute gaffe by him, if it was Cr7 or Suarez, they'd have caught up with the ball on time and whip it at the goalie. They take risks and they won't be blamed for taking an aim at the goal post. Rooney caught with the ball a little late but still didn't shoot at the post. I mean, it's the 94th minute, of what value will kicking the ball out for a throw-in bring?

Kicking the ball away to thrown in made better sense than trying it from an obvious impossible angle where his head control couldn't slow the ball enough and he didn't have the speed to catch it. If he had shot and a counter resulted at 94th minute, we could have conceded. If it went to a goal kick, a long ball takes it into our own third and we stood a risk of conceding. So throw in was the best option.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Antell95(m): 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
nyabinghi:
This same moniker was banned for years, nothing mega, go ahead and ban it again, i will open nuff monikers and flout the rules of the site maybe you arrest me with help of MOSSAD, CIA,MI5, ISI, Red beret, KBG, Al-Qaeda,Boko Haram lol. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy y you wan kill me with laugh? Stop am o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
dopeJemi:

This idiotic cum dumpster is a fncking stark illiterate, like what the Fnck, are you a drop out or something? Do you have a wife, girlfriend, job or something? Like how do you converse with them? How do you even talk?

Look, if you can't speak good english, then shut the hell up you felch

How many times will I tell you? Stop wasting your energy on these failed laboratory experiments called shekpe fans. It'll be easier for a chicken to grow a tooth than for shekpe fans to stop disgracing their generations with each moronic words they type. Their idiocy and stupidity in Watts is huge enough to power the African continent with 24/7 electricity!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
sinizia:

How many times will I tell you? Stop wasting your energy on these failed laboratory experiments called shekpe fans. It'll be easier for a chicken to grow a tooth than for shekpe fans to stop disgracing their generations with each moronic words they type. Their idiocy and stupidity in Watts is huge enough to power the African continent with 24/7 electricity!!

Sometimes I just can't let their foolishness and idiocy pass, it's so annoying, and to think most of them are illiterates makes me really mad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
They said Mata has scored a wonder goal.

Who go give us gif?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
nyabinghi:
This same moniker was banned for years, nothing mega, go ahead and ban it again, i will open nuff monikers and flout the rules of the site maybe you arrest me with help of MOSSAD, CIA,MI5, ISI, Red beret, KBG, Al-Qaeda,Boko Haram lol. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:25am On Sep 09, 2015
elampiro:
They said Mata has scored a wonder goal.

Who go give us gif?

https://streamable.com/l6uk

Na luck
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 3:26am On Sep 09, 2015
dopeJemi:

Sometimes I just can't let their foolishness and idiocy pass, it's so annoying, and to think most of them are illiterates makes me really mad
Illiterates?? On NL or where?
Every club has illiterate and literate fans,esp in Africa.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 3:26am On Sep 09, 2015
SailorXY:
What world were you when Lineker was an active footballer?
ZEE World.... cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:37am On Sep 09, 2015
Mourinholic:

CHelsea own dey exceptional. Most of the agbero and societal misfits support Chelsea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 8:53am On Sep 09, 2015
Despite all the bashing n criticisms, let us give honour as at when due. congrats to Wayne Mark Rooney for becoming the three lions all time record goalscorer, may you score many more goals in both your club and country career.

Meanwhile somewhere in Nigeria grin

Elampiro has slaughtered a big goat for celebration grin

Ayagayagayagayo! Ayagayagayagayo! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 9:02am On Sep 09, 2015
Mourinholic:

If wijnaldum is the league's best player,just imagine...... That league is super useless
Wijnaldum has been impressive so far for a sh it Newcastle side.... he looks a million miles better than Depay when you assess their performances so far in the EPL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 9:08am On Sep 09, 2015
Pataki:

*Devil's advocate*

That is because Chelsea has not been opportuned to face a team like Brugge with very poor, non-intelligent defenders. Heck, even Rooney bagged a hattrick against Brugge, returned to the EPL and became his shitty self again. grin

If my memory serves me right, you also alluded to the fact that Brugge had non-intelligent reasoning defenders. wink

Coogar is a brainless nematode.
He is hyping Depay because he scored against Brugge.... yet he is saying Brugge's defenders are dimwits....
Why won't Depay score good goals against dimwits?
Look I hate Chelsea more than phlegm but to disrespect Hazard by saying Depay is better is absolutely unnaceptabe. I am not having it!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2015
Last season I watched Cuadrado prior to coming to the EPL. After his first two games, I already knew he was going to be a failure here.
I am not saying Depay would he a failure but all I am saying is that he is overrated.
I expected more from his first few games, sadly I have not seen performances that suggests he is going to set it on fire. Would probably just be another average or good cun t!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2015
Mourinholic:

On NL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:56am On Sep 09, 2015
Kolade354:

slap me?
that would be the last time you would make use of your limbs.

ElFenomeno1:

He is hyping Depay because he scored against Brugge.... yet he is saying Brugge's defenders are dimwits....

you are a disgraceful swine!
why won't i hype eredivisie's top scorer last season? depay's past record speaks for itself. he's already scored for his new club while hidden hazard is yet to register a goal.

Look I hate Chelsea more than phlegm but to disrespect Hazard by saying Depay is better is absolutely unnaceptabe. I am not having it!

you are a plonker!
where did i say depay is better than hazard?

even after saying this much last night...

coogar: of course....no one is saying depay is better than hidden.
at least, give that kid a chance to showcase his talents before they crucify him.

you still had the gall to lie bold-faced that i said depay is better than hazard. you need to start thinking about the direction your life is headed. if you don't put a measure of control to it, you would soon die and your autopsy shall say....death by stupidity

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2015
Mourinholic:

rooney hung around longer than lineker so he was always going to score more....
the only issue is rooney should have broken that record about 4 years ago. the retirement of lampard as the choice penalty taker helped rooney get there this season. how many goals has he scored from the penalty spot now? 5 already in this qualifiers? grin it's a pity that we might not see a league goal from rooney in a while as mata is van gaal's choice penalty taker now(until mata misses).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2015
coogar:

you are a disgraceful swine!
why won't i hype eredivisie's top scorer last season? depay's past record speaks for itself. he's already scored for his new club while hidden hazard is yet to register a goal.
you are a plonker!
where did i say depay is better than hazard?
even after saying this much last night...
you still had the gall to lie bold-faced that i said depay is better than hazard. you need to start thinking about the direction your life is headed. if you don't put a measure of control to it, you would so ;Don die and your autopsy shall say....death by stupidity

You are a plank.
He has already scored for his new club... grin grin ... talk like Hazard is yet to score for Chelsea.... you will spew any nonsense to make a point, you are one unrepentant turd!
I never said you said Depay was better. That line was in reference to some other comments I have seen on this thread claiming Depay is better.
I said Coogar is hyping Depay... how does that translate to Coogar said Depay is better you dingbat?
Do you want to deny some of your comrades here have not claimed Depay is better?
Silly sausage!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You are a plank.
I never said you said Depay was better. That line was in reference to some other comments I have seen on this thread claiming Depay is better.
I said Coogar is hyping Depay... how does that translate to Coogar said Depay is better you dingbat?
Do you want to deny some of your comrades here have not claimed Depay is better?
Silly sausage!

you are a stinking swine.....

who said this?
elfeminine:

the only reason you have not been shot yet is because the state considers it illegal to kill you.
under normal circumstance, a poppy-brained plonker like yourself would have been executed before you spread your infection to the world at large.

elfeminine:
He has already scored for his new club... grin grin ... talk like Hazard is yet to score for Chelsea.... you will spew any nonsense to make a point, you are one unrepentant turd!

how many goals has hazard scored for chelsea this season?
4 league games and 1 community shield game and hazard's total goals from those games is a big fat ZERO.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2015
coogar:

who said this?

the only reason you have not been shot yet is because the state considers it illegal to kill you.
under normal circumstance, a poppy-brained plonker like yourself would have been executed before you spread your infection to the world at large.

4 league games and 1 community shield game and hazard's total goals from those games is a big fat ZERO.

I quoted Pataki you thickum.
I said look I hate Chelsea more than phlegm but I won't have anyone disrespect Hazard by claiming Depay is better.... a general statement. How does that translate to Coogar said Depay is better?
It is a reference to what I have seen on this thread.... and I was directing my comments at Pataki.
You have traded your common sense for a bowl of akamu this morning again
Coogar when will you learn?
Dron go!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2015
coogar:

who said this?

I quoted Pataki you thickum.
I said look I hate Chelsea more than phlegm but I won't have anyone disrespect Hazard by claiming Depay is better.... a general statement. How does that translate to Coogar said Depay is better?
It is a reference to what I have seen on this thread.... and I was directing my comments at Pataki.
You have traded your common sense for a bowl of akamu this morning again
Coogar when will you learn?
Drongo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.