Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2080) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8826610 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) ... (14204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2015
Let rooney have is day,
Irrespective of what we expected when he burst into limelight,and our everything all turned out till date.
The guy na legend for english football.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

I quoted Pataki you thickum.
I said look I hate Chelsea more than phlegm but I won't have anyone disrespect Hazard by claiming Depay is better.... a general statement. How does that translate to Coogar said Depay is better?
It is a reference to what I have seen on this thread.... and I was directing my comments at Pataki.
You have traded your common sense for a bowl of akamu this morning again
Coogar when will you learn?
Drongo!

you are a foolish boy!
so what was my name doing in your drunken state? do you get penile erections from mentioning my name deliberately in what doesn't concern me? you started with coogar is hyping depay....you then went on a long diatribe how brugge are a shyte club. you and Pataki are on the same side of the argument so there's no way that message was directed to him.....it's a reference to what you have seen on this thread? show us that reference right now you lying bleeding cünt! even if it's a reference...then quote the reference directly and leave me out of your acute stupidity.

SIRcumalot:
Let rooney have is day,
Irrespective of what we expected when he burst into limelight,and our everything all turned out till date.
The guy na legend for english football.

robbie savage is also a legend in english football.
it doesn't take much to be a legend in english football. rooney had the potential to become a legend in the world of football but he blew it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2015
An arsenal and manchester fan fighting for hazard matter grin

hhehhehhehe *sips chilled rice water* cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2015
Brash and Coogar, e don do. Coogar are you ready to refer to Wayne Mark Rooney as Sir Wayne Rooney?

Meanwhile, I dey wait for Coogar in the Rap Battle section. I wan cremate am there. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2015
Pataki:
Brash and Coogar, e don do. Coogar are you ready to refer to Wayne Mark Rooney as Sir Wayne Rooney?

Meanwhile, I dey wait for Coogar in the Rap Battle section. I wan cremate am there. grin

sir?
as in refer to rooney as i would do to SAF, bobby charlton, etc?
pig would fly out of debosky's arse before such would happen, bro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2015
coogar:

you are a foolish boy!
so what was my name doing in your drunken state? do you get penile erections from mentioning my name deliberately in what doesn't concern me? you started with coogar is hyping depay....you then went on a long diatribe how brugge are a shyte club. you and Pataki are on the same side of the argument so there's no way that message was directed to him.....it's a reference to what you have seen on this thread? show us that reference right now you lying bleeding cünt! even if it's a reference...then quote the reference directly and leave me out
My friend shut the fu ck up you pisshead!
My eyes are on Depay. grin
We will be out soon to assess him again
You should be electrocuted in the balls for comparing Depay to Hazard.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by softvio(m): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2015
coogar:

idiocy has been genetically infused in your bloodstream....
you are comparing depay that has banged in 2 goals in 6 games for man utd to hidden hazard that has 0 goals in 5 games. yet, you claim to always come here to expose analytical twaddle when you keep shooting yourself in the foot like a paraplegic nuisance with poop for brains. every sane mind knows underperformed against swansea? how did hazard perform at home against swansea? like a balon d'or winner? grin grin grin grin depay is a bloody good player.......his record speaks for itself. hidden hazard keeps getting pilloried by the managers of his club and country. the best player in the premier league has now fired blanks in 5 games in a row for his club......may your destiny deteriorate like hazard's current form in the name of jesus.....amen! grin

hahahahahaha...i just can't help myself but to laugh..see bashing na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
grin

Speaking of "Hidden hazard"....

"It’s difficult to play as a champion because
everyone wants to beat you, everyone wants
to kill you"....Hazard on his shekpe teams as well as his own pathetic form in goal.com!

m.goal.com/s/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2015/09/09/15185282/hazard-everybody-wants-to-kill-chelsea-this-season

Olodo! Find another excuse! When man united won 3 straight titles twice (1999-2001 and 2007-2009)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
coogar:

robbie savage is also a legend in english football.
it doesn't take much to be a legend in english football. rooney had the potential to become a legend in the world of football but he blew it.
I don't know savage well enough to comment on his status,I'll guess his not
I feel like you can say the same about just every next great the english press anoints.
Rooney might not be Messi level great, but he is great enough.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
funlord:
grin

Speaking of "Hidden hazard"....

"It’s difficult to play as a champion because
everyone wants to beat you, everyone wants
to kill you"....Hazard on his shekpe teams as well as his own pathetic form in goal.com!

m.goal.com/s/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2015/09/09/15185282/hazard-everybody-wants-to-kill-chelsea-this-season

Olodo! Find another excuse! When man united won 3 straight titles twice (1999-2001 and 2007-2009)
I know of someone who scored 45 goals in a season and scored 19 the next.......
I don't see any United quote on our thread.... maybe if you have a player as good as him ,we would do the same.....Unfortunately you dont

For those years of United dominance, everyone wanted to kill United..... So honestly I don't get your point, did he say anything bad?
You guys need to free the starboy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
coogar:

rooney hung around longer than lineker so he was always going to score more....
the only issue is rooney should have broken that record about 4 years ago. the retirement of lampard as the choice penalty taker helped rooney get there this season. how many goals has he scored from the penalty spot now? 5 already in this qualifiers? grin it's a pity that we might not see a league goal from rooney in a while as mata is van gaal's choice penalty taker now(until mata misses).

6 penalties for England throughout his career. He won two of them. It's fair enough.

He played twice against Brazil and scored two open goals against Brazil (one in each tie). One with an individual brilliance.

The penalty should never count as negative to his achievement.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Confirmed: Man United only paid Bayern Munich £6m for Bastian Schweinsteiger Wednesday, September 9th, 2015 By Benjamin Newman 0 Comments New information has today been revealed on the transfer fee Manchester United paid Bayern Munich for Bastian Schweinsteiger. It had been widely reported that United had splashed out 16 million pounds to snare Schweinsteiger from the Allianz Arena, but now that figure has been revised. Schweinsteiger’s first club, TSV 1860 Rosenheim, have posted an article on their website revealing that Man United only paid £6m for the German World Cup winner. Rosenheim have confirmed “the transfer fee adds up to €9 million” on their official website . Rosenheim also revealed that Man United will make payment in two installments. The news has been well received by Manchester United fans on social media, as they feel their club have been somewhat redeemed in respect of their activities in the summer transfer market. The Red Devils courted plenty of attention after they spent £36m on 19-year-old French teenager Anthony Martial.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
Where were you guys when Adnan Januzaj opened his goal scoring account for Borrussia Dortmund?
Busy arguing and throwing jibes at each other !!!!
E-War seek peace instead #GGMU.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
Meanwhile.....

Jake Gosling becomes Gilbratar's all time leading Goalscorer with 2goals...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Read this guys Editor’s column: A Liverpool fan’s opinion on Wayne Rooney… Posted by Jordan Chamberlain Jordan Chamberlain – Editor of Empire of the Kop – @Jordan_AC90 Any Liverpool fan with an ounce of self respect should publicly and privately despise Wayne Rooney. The Everton supporting Toffee graduate moved to our even bitterer rivals Manchester United in 2004 – confirming himself, if he hadn’t already, as an enemy of Anfield. His unprovoked quotes in 2009 , where he declared his hatred for Liverpool strengthened this – as have his O.T.T celebrations every time he scores against us. And it’s been easy to hate (but mainly mock) Rooney back. He’s funny looking, lacks a demonstrable IQ and according to the tabloids, slept with prostitutes. Simply, Rooney is the anti-hero. Or at least he should be. But when he scored his 50th goal for England last night, becoming the country’s record goalscorer, I felt… indifferent? Many Liverpool fans sulked online as the likes of Joe Gomez (who’s playing Rooney on Saturday), Jordan Henderson and club legends Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher tweeted Rooney congratulations – but it didn’t offend me. It didn’t stir up any emotions. No hatred, no bitterness, no jealousy. And I think it’s because I’m relieved. Relieved that Rooney never really got that good. Yes, the record books will show him as England’s top scorer and one day the record appearance maker too. But for what? He’s the person that turns and up scores goals during mind-numbing international breaks when everyone would rather be watching Premier League football. And fair play to him for that continued dedication to his country. But again, for what? At proper tournaments, bar his Euro 2004 hot patch, Rooney’s been genuinely awful. For Liverpool fans, this is schadenfreude. Or at least a silver lining in the perpetual grey cloud of supporting England. (Steven Gerrard’s occasionally strong Three Lions performance being the other one.) For United – he’s scored 170 Premier League goals – but he’s coasted. Twice in 11 full campaigns he’s bettered 30 goals. Exceptional in 2009/10 and 2011/12. A solid, strong contributor elsewhere. But he could have been so, so much more. When Rooney signed for Sir Alex Ferguson, I was scared. Watching this fireball of energy, talent and ferocity was a sight to behold when he burst on the scene. Versus Turkey in 2003, Rooney continuously picked up the ball on the halfway line and ran at defenders. He skinned them alive. For fun. He was loving it. It was too easy. It was before the great Argentine’s time, but looking back now, it was ‘Messi-esque’. And that’s as high a praise as can be given in modern football. Aged 18, Rooney was head and shoulders above his international counterparts. But I haven’t seen Rooney run with the ball in over five years, and he’s not yet 30. I’m not scared of Rooney anymore and haven’t been for a long time. No Liverpool fan should be. Rooney could have been anything he wanted to be, and I’m relieved that an Everton supporting Scouse Manchester United forward never went on to fulfil his talent – as if he had – he’d have caused us endless grief this Century. And he hasn’t. Not really. In 2011, wind-up merchant Adrian Durham held a phone-in on talkSPORT, asking whether Rooney was as good as, or better than Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. Naturally, he got the nibbles he was fishing for – but in 2004 – you’d have backed the Englishman to become the best of the three. How crazy does that sound now? But Wayne Rooney does deserve plaudits and congratulations from the footballing world. His achievement is undeniable, and any discussions on just how much he’s actually accomplished when you take ‘San Marino’ and ‘Lithuania’ into account are boring. He’s done it, broken the record. Job done. As a Liverpool fan though, the reason I can join in with those congratulations is because I don’t hate him. I’m indifferent to Wayne Rooney. And I don’t hate him because he let us off the hook.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
◀▶
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
Blank......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
grin cheesy
@evilkagawa

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
elampiro:

6 penalties for England throughout his career. He won two of them. It's fair enough.

He played twice against Brazil and scored two open goals against Brazil (one in each tie). One with an individual brilliance.

The penalty should never count as negative to his achievement.

you are basically reaffirming my stance.
so without lampard's retirement from the international games, rooney would still be on 45 goals after almost 13 years?
yes...he scored against brazil! what a proud achievement.....except that none of those games against brazil was a competitive game. grin

ElFenomeno1:

here we go again.....
after denying he wasn't referring to me, he has failed woefully to provide any ample evidence that anyone on this thread said depay is better than hazard. elfeminine, you are a fool. my biggest concern today is the fact that your midwife didn't use your umbilical cord to strangle you immediately you came out. letting you live is a crime against humanity.

SIRcumalot:

I don't know savage well enough to comment on his status,I'll guess his not
I feel like you can say the same about just every next great the english press anoints.
Rooney might not be Messi level great, but he is great enough.

hahahahaha
so you are saying a player that was named the white pele should be contented with the fact that he never achieved his potential? at least we are getting somewhere. do you still think rooney will score 25 league goals this season as you predicted months ago? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
grin

Why is the whole page filled with the rantings of some obscure liverpool scouse lowlife about wazza? And why has this epistle been posted 3 bloody times by mr citizen1?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by homesteady(m): 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
lacks a demonstrable IQ
From the liverpool fan comment on Rooney
I don't really understand what this mean gringrin someone help out!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
wayne gets the record, about to set a record in the ucl, gets his 300k every week yet some people wanna have high bp cos of that, did chicha score his penalty against brugge, ronaldo broke raul's record with the aid of penalties, sir mark wayne rooney you are a football legend

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
coogar:

hahahahaha
so you are saying a player that was named the white pele should be contented with the fact that he never achieved his potential? at least we are getting somewhere. do you still think rooney will score 25 league goals this season as you predicted months ago? cheesy
Am back on the rooney 25 league goals wagon,
There is no logic behind this decision except maybe faith.
Not many players live up to the expectation of the media and the fans.
If rooney ends his career as one or maybe the greatest player in the club's history that isn't bad at all.

I think this Martial dude is replacing Hernadez on the bench.
Fellani will start against liverpool.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Just realised Rooney is close to becoming United's all time goal scorer.....

He is not a fluke..... Might not be a very great, but he is a great........

Club and Country..... Except you are a fucking hater,that's applaudable

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
adebayo201:
grin cheesy
@evilkagawa
Evil kagawa guy is very funny.... But the best parody account is @deludedbredan......

The guy links every major event to Brendan's delusion.....
When United got linked to Rodger's regular customer(soton) for Mane......
He tweeted this........'I shouldn't have told LVG about Mane'

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
coogar:

you are basically reaffirming my stance.
so without lampard's retirement from the international games, rooney would still be on 45 goals after almost 13 years?
yes...he scored against brazil! what a proud achievement.....except that none of those games against brazil was a competitive game. grin

Rooney couldn't have done it earlier. Look at Ronaldo and Messi who have been the chief set play takers for their countries.

Aguero 2006 to date 36 goals. 68 games
CR7 2003 to date : 55 goals in 122 matches.
Messi 2005 to date :49 goals in 105 appearances
Tevez 2004 to date : 13 goals in 72 games.
Rooney 2003 to date : 50 goals in 107 matches

If Rooney didn't have Lampard and Gerald in his team, he would have been taking fee kicks and penalties. We could add their goals from set plays to Rooney 50 goals.

Coogar drop your congratulatory message here : http://www.manutd.com/en/MatchTrackerSeasons/2015-16/Feature-blogs/Praise-for-Wayne-Rooney-England-record.aspx?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=ManUtd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Blood of the lamb shocked grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
Pataki:

Let me drop my diss track here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7gwo6ktD7Y
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Am back on the rooney 25 league goals wagon,
There is no logic behind this decision except maybe faith.
Not many players live up to the expectation of the media and the fans.
If rooney ends his career as one or maybe the greatest player in the club's history that isn't bad at all.

he's a modern great.....he's not a club legend.
i commend what he's done for the club especially in his early days at OT. however, he should have been
sold after 2012/13.

I think this Martial dude is replacing Hernadez on the bench.
Fellani will start against liverpool.

£36m on the bench? are you kidding me?
martial will start until he stops performing like he's expected to.

elampiro:

Rooney couldn't have done it earlier. Look at Ronaldo and Messi who have been the chief set play takers for their countries.

Aguero 2006 to date 36 goals. 68 games
CR7 2003 to date : 55 goals in 122 matches.
Messi 2005 to date :49 goals in 105 appearances
Tevez 2004 to date : 13 goals in 72 games.
Rooney 2003 to date : 50 goals in 107 matches
If Rooney didn't have Lampard and Gerald in his team, he would have been taking fee kicks and penalties. We could add their goals from set plays to Rooney 50 goals.

how clinical is rooney from the spot? without lampard/gerrard, rooney woulda been a midfielder for most of his career in the 3 lions. cheesy

Coogar drop your congratulatory message here : http://www.manutd.com/en/MatchTrackerSeasons/2015-16/Feature-blogs/Praise-for-Wayne-Rooney-England-record.aspx?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=ManUtd

i don't celebrate mediocrity. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
@Coogar I know you're joking If rooney isn't a man utd legend nobody is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) ... (14204) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.