Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,634 members, 7,851,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8839235 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Dude as usual u keep exposing ur illiteracy on dis thread. Time and time again u prove u're willing to twist facts and even ur own words just to win an arguement.

Was it ur ghost dat typed the following??

Or this...

Even on the Bayern Website they say Bayern has won UCL five times....

Pls do us all a favor and stop embarrassing urself further..

Maybe this is more than illiteracy afterall, you went to the site, Point or circle where they said won CL 5 times

and even quoted this as evidence?

raumdeuter:

Bayern is a 5 time European champion

Can you make research about your club and introduce your club to us
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
Mr Gaal no know common football logic.

Normally goalkeepers have the highest number of forward passes. Followed defenders, then midfielders. Then number 10 and finally number 9.

Abeg I don exit. I dey do some adhoc work.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
wink
raumdeuter:

Maybe this is more than illiteracy afterall, you went to the site, Point or circle where they said won CL 5 times

Well if u aint intelligent enough to undastand/read simple english staring u in d face, then its not my fault.

Have a good day!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
dopeJemi:

I didn't see that stuff you were talking about oh
Last comment on page 2170 maybe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
elampiro:

This is nonsense. What is their pass accuracy?

Midfielders usually have more passes and forward passes than number 10. The further your position is the fewer your number of passes and forward passes.

Checkmate! grin

Chai you are a disgrace. You nor sabi ball. So its better for shrek to hit accurate backward passes than hit accurate forward passes that will trouble defenses. Despite that he was still not the most accurate passer on the pitch. mata who is more tighter upfront according to you best him in pass accuracy, best him forward passes.

Mata 98% accuracy
Rooney 86% accuracy

Mata 36.4% balls forward 29.5 backward
Rooney 13.9% balls forward 30.6% backward

Mata is more upfront than rooney so will find defenders on him quicker than Rooney, how he is able to connect better than rooney with more accuracy as well as more forward passes beats me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
UniqueGem:
Last comment on page 2170 maybe.

Still not it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
while depay managed 5 shots on goal, mata got 3, martial got 2...baba fatso got one
depay took on players 6 times, mata 2, martial 7 times, baba fatso one again.

rooney fails in all department apart from pass accuracy back to schweinsteiger, schneiderlin or lobbed to anyone in defence or degea

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal1:
while depay managed 5 shots on goal, mata got 3, martial got 2...baba fatso got one
depay took on players 6 times, mata 2, martial 7 times, baba fatso one again.

rooney fails in all department apart from pass accuracy back to schweinsteiger, schneiderlin or lobbed to anyone in defence or degea
U're mistaken. Rooney had only one shot the whole match and it wasn't even on target
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
Meanwhile, David pass David!! grin grin
Cc Pataki and Elfenomeno1 tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

The keeper that actually took the ball and dropped it into his goal. Abeg leave arsenal matter, they are rotten from the coach down. There is no coach among the top 5 or 6 teams who will have a Cech as first choice benched for a champions league must win match having lost the first one. Whats more pathetic is that he rested Cech to play against Manchester united. Same thing he did against Chelsea and was well beaten, the pathetic old man is still obsessed with teams he perennially looses against. I really feel for these two nitwits who come to troll here, before wenger will leave Arsenal, they would have developed High blood pressure.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

Stop Fôoling about...

That info on your club's website clearly groups the two tourneys together.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
Dadehmola:
Stop Fôoling about...

There is a reason they wrote both together and not Just "Bayern won 5 CL" or "Bayern won 5 European cups"

Use your brain and stop going to that Cocacola building in Ilorin grin grin Because thats the only place you use your head
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
while the one they loaned to Roma is also there acting his own comedy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
Dadehmola:

Stop Fôoling about...

they come to this thread, get schooled and start running from pillar to post displaying more arrogant stupidity. Na chelsea and arsenal fans own pain me pass. All of them Utd wannabees. Did you see our facebook post today? People where renouncing their club because of only happy indepdence. lolzzzz chai!!! Na so some fans plastic reach
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
chrisley024:
while the one they loaned to Roma is also there acting his own comedy
Lool! U foget say dem be Clown FC!! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

Mochengladbach are playing their first ever season of CL football and have the same point as Arsenal who havent missed for 17yrs

Arsenal and the whole of EPL redefine uselessness

AdeLaNa1:
Christ! Dude u're a fúcking Liar. U just say anything to help u win an arguement.
I think its time u STFU and get the fúck off this thread

Do you now agree say you be illiterate? I am a god to you in footballing matters together with your sidekicks airmaik and Dadehmola

You need to erect a shrine to worship me and sacrifice goats and airmark every week while you worship me

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2916009_bmg_jpegbfecd9f9638552312b6174cbac085c1c
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

There is a reason they wrote both together and not Just "Bayern won 5 CL" or "Bayern won 5 European cups"

Use your brain and stop going to that Cocacola building in Ilorin grin grin Because thats the only place you use your head

When you are on nairaland deceiving people, its better you don't let me see it. On your official Bayern munich website the club claims winning 5 ucl titles, may be you know more than the club that has been existing before they born you in Ibadan local government maternity clinic.
Shameful and useless fvcktard.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

Do you now agree say you be illiterate? I am a god to you in footballing matters together with your sidekicks airmaik and Dadehmola

You need to erect a shrine to worship me and sacrifice goats and airmark every week while you worship me

Now, I can see why they call you Dayum... Look at the way you just twisted the argument from Bayern down to UCL, down to UEFA to Bayern Mochengladbach to Arsenal...

Only God knows what next you'll bring up...
Mtchewww.
Dayo oniranu.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
airmark:

When you are on nairaland deceiving people, its better you don't let me see it. On your official Bayern munich website the club claims winning 5 ucl titles, may be you know more than the club that has been existing before they born you in Ibadan local government maternity clinic.
Shameful and useless fvcktard.

UEFA just put you all to shame

On their website they called Mochengladbach a CL debutant

You should be sacrificed to Oke Samonda for even daring to refute my claim
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
adebayo201:

Now, I can see why they call you Dayum... Look at the way you just twisted the argument from Bayern down to UCL, down to UEFA to Bayern Mochengladbach to Arsenal...

Only God knows what next you'll bring up...
Mtchewww.
Dayo oniranu.

Let me ask you, What is the argument about and how did it start. This is to test if you have been paying attention
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

raumdeuter:

If you are not an idiott then you would know Bayern has won just 2 CL and 3 European cups. Bayern has been European Champions 5 times

I'm not surprised at these constant brain-farts from you, after all You were the dullest pupil @ Oridota Nursery & Primary before managing to gain admission into Feyingbole Grammar school after failing common entrance 6 times.

Compare that post of yours to info on your club's website, iwò òponù áiyèràdà yí!!

Ègbòn Dàyò... E gòh, è dé fi ènù horà!! grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Dadehmola:
I'm not surprised at these constant brain-farts from you, after all You were the dullest pupil @ Oridota Nursery & Primary before managing to gain admission into Feyingbole Grammar school after failing common entrance 6 times.

Compare that post of yours to info on your club's website, iwò òponù áiyèràdà yí!!

Ègbòn Dàyò... E gòh, è dé fi ènù horà!! grin cheesy

UEFA has decided to put all these to shame. Mochengladbach is a CL debutant according to UEFA. Those who go evening school buying rice for their first 4 yrs of mechanic apprenticeship in Tanke wont know this

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LTSHANGY: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
[quote author=raumdeuter post=38571375]
UEFA has decided to put all these to shame. Mochengladbach is a CL debutant according to UEFA. Those who go evening school buying rice for their first 4 yrs of mechanic apprenticeship in Tanke wont know this
[img] You lie much better than the devil! Who played the 1977 CL FINAL with Liverpool?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
[quote author=LTSHANGY post=38571652][/quote]

Maybe UEFA the organizers of the competition have forgotten which is why they put it on their website that BmG is a Champions League debutant
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LTSHANGY: 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

You lie much better than the devil! Who played the 1977 CL FINAL with Liverpool?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
LTSHANGY:
You lie much better than the devil! Who played the 1977 CL FINAL with Liverpool?

Imagine you quoted a post directly from UEFA website and you are still arguing.
Maybe UEFA the organizers of the competition have forgotten which is why they put it on their website that BmG is a Champions League debutant
I tire for your type oo. Even in the face of evidence you go still argue

Bibeli so wipe. Omo ti a bawi, to warunki..... (complete it)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
What's the difference between the European cup n the Uefa Champions League if not the name changing? Bayern has 5 UCL titles, Manutd hv 3, n Madrid are 10 times CL champions. Sevilla are 4 times Europa league winners which includes them winning it twice when it answered Uefa cup. Yes Glabach are seen as UCL debutants because they last played in the competition when it answered European cup. It's like the Carling cup that was changed to capital one cup.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LTSHANGY: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

Well, BmG is not a debutant..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
parrotibaba:
What's the difference between the European cup n the Uefa Champions League if not the name changing? Bayern has 5 UCL titles, Manutd hv 3, n Madrid are 10 times CL champions. Sevilla are 4 times Europa league winners which includes them winning it twice when it answered Uefa cup. Yes Glabach are seen as UCL debutants because they last played in the competition when it answered European cup. It's like the Carling cup that was changed to capital one cup.
Bless u o. I dont get how some people live wit demselves wit all the lies and fact twisting.

He's the same person who said Bayern ve won 5 UCL. Now he has changed it to 2 UCL and 3 European Cups....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Bless u o. I dont get how some people live wit demselves wit all the lies and fact twisting.

He's the same person who said Bayern ve won 5 UCL. Now he has changed it to 2 UCL and 3 European Cups....

have you seen how UEFA put you to shame on their website abi na me write for UEFA?

UEFA called Mochengladbach a debutant. Do you understandwhat that means?

What are the lies and twisting facts. Can you state them? Especially now that we have incontrovertible evidence from UEFA itself

LTSHANGY:
Well, BmG is not a debutant..

Can you read? Do you see what I posted straight from UEFA site?

take up your case with UEFA. UEFA the organizer say they are debutants you say they are not. Who do we believe? If wedont believe UEFA who should we believe? Larry izamoje or Complete Sports

parrotibaba:

If there was no difference UEFA wouldnt on their website tell you BmG are debutants

the argument is Raumdeuter says "BmG are playing the CL for the first time"
Adelana disagrees

UEFA puts Adelana to shame and says I am correct
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

If there was no difference UEFA wouldnt on their website tell you BmG are debutants

the argument is Raumdeuter says "BmG are playing the CL for the first time"
Adelana disagrees

UEFA puts Adelana to shame and says I am correct
There is no difference. You don't hv to drag this all day long.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
People please this is the same UEFA website saying Bayern and Liverpool ve both won UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE five times. And Madrid have also won it 9 times(before they won it 2 seasons ago). Raumdeuter u are a stark illiterate. As far as Football is concerned, u know nothing. U are even more clueless than Moyes ever was. Give up now before u get exposed any further... angry angry

NB: Note the seasons on the second picture

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.