Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8838323 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LTSHANGY: 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
''Carrick fit to play arsenal and #mufc players will take the friday off''-VAN GAAL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal1:

The keeper that actually took the ball and dropped it into his goal. Abeg leave arsenal matter, they are rotten from the coach down. There is no coach among the top 5 or 6 teams who will have a Cech as first choice benched for a champions league must win match having lost the first one. Whats more pathetic is that he rested Cech to play against Manchester united. Same thing he did against Chelsea and was well beaten, the pathetic old man is still obsessed with teams he perennially looses against. I really feel for these two nitwits who come to troll here, before wenger will leave Arsenal, they would have developed High blood pressure.

Awon iran e ni nitwit. You this certified apoda. I have told you to keep me out of your discourse and mention on this thread. It seems you want the devil to have a first class reign over your despicable life. I will gladly open the flood gates of hell over you and flog that idiocy out of your foolish skull if you do not stay in your lane. You must be a burden of high blood pressure on your father. Hopeless goat. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
parrotibaba:
There is no difference. You don't hv to drag this all day long.

He always make a f00l of himself up and down.

This is how lives of liars turn out to look when faced with nake.d truth. They will be so confused that it would be as if the land should open and swallow them to avoid the shame and denying their previous lies.

raumdeuter:

Remember Prague 2013? I have 5 CL titles. Tell us the team you support and how many titles they have

AND THIS

raumdeuter:

If you are not an idiott then you would know Bayern has won just 2 CL and 3 European cups.

If his child grows up to see all these quotes in future, he wont be proud of Dayo at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
People please this is the same UEFA website saying Bayern and Liverpool ve both won UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE five times. And Madrid have also won it 9 times(before they won it 2 seasons ago). Raumdeuter u are a stark illiterate. As far as Football is concerned, u know nothing. U are even more clueless than Moyes ever was. Give up now before u get exposed any further... angry angry
NB: Note the seasons on the second picture

My toenail knows more football than you and its not bragging because knowing more football than you isnt a big deal.

92% of posters on this board can say the same thing

Is bayern the point of your argument all along?

I said Mochengladbach are debutants, You said they are not

UEFA says you are a liar

Isnt that conclusive enough
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
parrotibaba:
There is no difference. You don't hv to drag this all day long.

So are Mochengladbach debutants or not in the UEFA champions league

I say they are, UEFA agrees with me. So who should we believe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
grin
Even on our nations birthday blood, guts and hogwash must be spilled ni? Chai!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

Is bayern the point of your argument all along?

I said Mochengladbach are debutants, You said they are not

UEFA says you are a liar

Isnt that conclusive enough

As usual. Try to twist the arguement in ur favor.

UEFA said Bayern ve won UCL 5 times.

And they say Liverpool won the UCL in 1976-1977

Then Borussia Monchengladbach played UCL in 1976-1977....

Therefore, this is'nt their(Borussia Monchengladbach) first season in a Champions League Competition.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Meanwhile, David pass David!! grin grin
Cc Pataki and Elfenomeno1 tongue tongue tongue

So we are now comparing your first choice keeper with our own second choice keeper? You should be subjected 'frog-jumping' right now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

As usual. Try to twist the arguement in ur favor.

UEFA said Bayern ve won UCL 5 times.

And they say Liverpool won the UCL in 1976-1977

Then Borussia Monchengladbach played UCL in 1976-1977....

Therefore, this is'nt their(Borussia Monchengladbach) first season in a Champions League Competition.

What is the arguement?

the argument is that Mochengladbach are debutants or Not

i say they are CL debutants, UEFA says they are CL debutants

So explain which argument I am twisting or maybe I am the author for UEFA who posted that they are debutants
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

You r not getting it. Glabach r UCL debutants cos this is the first time they played in the competition since it answered European cup which means that they r competing in the newly named UCL which was answering European cup previously. It's like a lady getting married n changing her last name.

Now this argument started from u claiming that Bayern has 2 UCL titles n 3 European cups which is wrong cos it's basically the same competition which had its named changed. This argument then led to u calling glabach a UCL debutant which I can only conclude that u r trying to differentiate the European cup from the UCL hence my disagreement with ur stance. But if ur argument was that Glabach r debuting under it's new name, The UEFA champions league, then u r right cos that's what UEFA meant when tagging them debutants.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
funlord:
grin

Even on our nations birthday blood, guts and hogwash must be spilled ni? Chai!!!

Guy! The tin tire me. Dayo is impossible

raumdeuter:

BmG are debutants in the new UCL format is what the arguement is all about, but we all know all those that won it before the new format can also count it as the same trophy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
parrotibaba:
You not getting it. Glabach r UCL debutants cos this is the first time they played in the competition since it answered European cup which means that they r competing in the newly named UCL which was answering European cup previously. It's like a lady getting married n changing her last name.

Shikena

Now this argument starting from u claiming that Bayern has 2 UCL titles n 3 European cups which is wrong cos it's basically the same competition which had its named changed. This argument then led to u calling glabach a UCL debutant which I can only conclude that u r trying to differentiate the European cup from the UCL hence my disagreement with ur stance. But if ur argument was that Glabach r debuting under it's new name, The UEFA champions league, then u r right cos that's what UEFA meant when tagging them debutants.

Then you dont know how the argument started. Go and ask Adelana1 who just was just disgraced by UEFA or go back in pages and check after the games yesterday where this started from
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

Shikena

Then you dont know how the argument started. Go and ask Adelana1 who just was just disgraced by UEFA or go back in pages and check after the games yesterday where this started from
So which one r u for? That BMG r making their debut under the competition's new name or that the European cup is different from the UCL?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
codedguy1:

Guy! The tin tire me. Dayo is impossible

BmG are debutants in the new UCL format is what the arguement is all about, but we all know all those that won it before the new format can also count it as the same trophy.

This is what you should be schooling Adelana1 and airhead abi na airmark not me
This post is where it all started

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/2166#38547463
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
parrotibaba:
So which one r u for? That BMG r making their debut under the competition's new name or that the European cup is different from the UCL?

What I am for was clearly postedhere

raumdeuter:

Mochengladbach are playing their first ever season of CL football and have the same point as Arsenal who havent missed for 17yrs

Arsenal and the whole of EPL redefine uselessness

before you man came to chook his mouth without checking his facts
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

What I am for was clearly postedhere

before you man came to chook his mouth without checking his facts
ok
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pataki:

Awon iran e ni nitwit. You this certified apoda. I have told you to keep me out of your discourse and mention on this thread. It seems you want the devil to have a first class reign over your despicable life. I will gladly open the flood gates of hell over you and flog that idiocy out of your foolish skull if you do not stay in your lane. You must be a burden of high blood pressure on your father. Hopeless goat. angry

haha e pain am... UCL failures, fourphy winners..... hopeless fans. At some point you ran out of insults. Chai!!! I could see the pain. sorry nitwit
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
dayokanu....you nor dey tire? Bayern Munich dey pay you put? when people talk of English, spanish, italian football we think of 2,3 teams but when bundesliga is mentioned na only bayern munich dey enter head. That na leagu wey person go watch they support from Nigeria?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal1:
dayokanu....you nor dey tire? Bayern Munich dey pay you put? when people talk of English, spanish, italian football we think of 2,3 teams but when bundesliga is mentioned na only bayern munich dey enter head. That na leagu wey person go watch they support from Nigeria?

When you talk of English league which teams one fit think? Cos when I check UEFA club ranking top 15 I see 4 German teams for inside but na only 2 English clubs dey

If na only Bayern Munich dey enter head then maybe the persons head need to be replaced

BTW when has Nigeria been a standard for anything? I am sure Arsenal has more fans in Nigeria than Madrid. So wetin that one come teach us
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pataki:

So we are now comparing your first choice keeper with our own second choice keeper? You should be subjected 'frog-jumping' right now.
Kini?? They sha both played mid-week games. While one David was busy saving his team's blushes, the other David was busy dropping the ball inside his net grin grin

The same Ospina Arsenal fans hyped on twitter last season as the next best thing after slice bread.
If u ask me, No difference between Ospina and Almunia tongue tongue

I hope Wenger starts him on Sunday grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

When you talk of English league which teams one fit think? Cos when I check UEFA club ranking top 15 I see 4 German teams for inside but na only 2 English clubs dey

If na only Bayern Munich dey enter head then maybe the persons head need to be replaced

BTW when has Nigeria been a standard for anything? I am sure Arsenal has more fans in Nigeria than Madrid. So wetin that one come teach us

That we in Nigeria don't give a $hit about a boring one team league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

What is the arguement?

the argument is that Mochengladbach are debutants or Not

i say they are CL debutants, UEFA says they are CL debutants

So explain which argument I am twisting or maybe I am the author for UEFA who posted that they are debutants
And UEFA say Liverpool won Champions League trophy in 1976-1977 and Borussia Monchengladbach played in dat same competition in the same season.
So who are u to tell us otherwise on something UEFA themselves confirmed...

Just because the name and format was changed doesn't mean its not the same competition. I'm done wit dis. Goodnight!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Kini?? They sha both played both played mid-week games. While one David was busy saving his team's blushes, the other David was busy dropping the ball inside his net grin grin

The same Ospina Arsenal fans hyped on twitter last season as the next best thing after slice bread.
If u ask me, No difference between Ospina and Almunia tongue tongue

Anthony Martiaaaaaaaaaaaalll Yes! He gets his first hat trick for Manchester United!

Don't we just love Martin Tyler
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal1:

Anthony Martiaaaaaaaaaaaalll Yes! He gets his first hat trick for Manchester United!

Don't we just love Martin Tyler
Lool! U've played too much Fifa.

Lets not take it too far. A brace would be fair enough. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
Meanwhile, Pamela scores as Spurs lead Monaco..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal1:

That we in Nigeria don't give a $hit about a boring one team league.

Well thats Nigeria and Nigerians because UEFA clearly gives more than a shitt about them since they ranked it higher than your useless league

FIFA too cares because it has produced more world cup winners , Golden boot winners than your useless EPL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
And UEFA say Liverpool won Champions League trophy in 1976-1977 and Borussia Monchengladbach played in dat same competition in the same season.
So who are u to tell us otherwise on something UEFA themselves confirmed...

Just because the name and format was changed doesn't mean its not the same competition. I'm done wit dis. Goodnight!!

Maybe you can create your new argument about Liverpool and any team

My case is done here. UEFA just confirmed Mochengladbach is a debutant like I told you about 24hrs ago instead of you to check and accept you were arguing until you were disgraced by UEFA themselves
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Mtcheww... undecided

lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by notoriousbabe: 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
omo if he try am,even DDG go score from our goal post
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
Manchester United Fans, lets pay respect for our legend this October 1.
Duncan Edward was born October 1, 1936 - February 1958. A Phenomenal player, he died age 21, 15 days after the Munich air crash.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
If i be Liverpool fan, this comment go make tears drop from my eyes. chai!!!!!

origi is a poor Man's Bebe

gringrin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), TrebleChamp(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.