Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8728789 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nihilist:
Keky my donnest don...How did you feel about the Manyoo game?

I heard Martial played...
Ayinde Martial was all over the pitch. Top player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
coogar:

how's penalty part of the game? if lampard was still at chelsea, how many goals would hazard have scored last season? do you have any brain at all? player A gets to score awoof penalties, player B has 6 players in front of him to take pens......who's more likely to get goals on a level playing field?

it's becoming increasingly difficult for the average chelsea fan to debate with his common sense. why do you think gerrard & lampard appear better than they look with stats? even when they aren't playing well, there's always a chance to score the odd penalty.

You must be really sick for the bolded, what kinda rubbish talk is this?? in fact, ur brain needs reset sharply.

How could a living soul claims that Penalty is not part of the game when Cr7, a 3-time Ballon D'or winner has been nicknamed Penaldo.

Oga, fvck you and ur fvcked up opinions about The reigning EPL best player....U keep sounding ridiculous to prove a point.

In Lampards last season at Chelsea, 2013/2014, Hazard scored the same 14 goals he scored last season, with lesser appearance (35 games) so what nonsense point are you trying to prove?

I'm done with you for this comment of urs.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
I understand MUFC have been harrassing Bayern Munich via email over Thomas Muller...... grin grin grin

Coogar, warn your people... Stop making bloody enquiries about that fella, he is not for sale!!!!

No amount of MUFC money can get him... he is not even interested in playing for yaáll! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Baritone(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
whats the fuss about depay? dude is overrated. we paid too much for nothing. dude has missed more open cut chances than a pregnant woman that's missed her period. Wilson or Perreira would have been better on the left than him.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Baritone:
whats the fuss about depay? dude is overrated. we paid too much for nothing. dude has missed more open cut chances than a pregnant woman that's missed her period. Wilson or Perreira would have been better on the left than him.

God bless you. I just dont know why he is starting ahead of young. That boy donning that revered number 7 jersey is an insult and disgrace to the likes of cantona, beckam and ronaldo.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Baritone(m): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
airmark:

dude is not fit to be a united player. He's rated as the next c.ronaldo, but Ronaldo in his debut years was far better than a Hulk-like Depay.

why is no one concerned about the plight of the master creator.
[size=28pt]HERRERA[/size]

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
Blind at LB. Young at LW. Jones(as much as i hate dis) at CB. Schneiderlin should always start our games alongside one of Carrick/Bastian. Mata at RW wit Darmian/Valencia at RB. This line-up will be more composed in defence and attack. And we'd be winning most of our games and these shekpeites who's club cant even make Top 15 ll have less reasons to come here to troll....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
Baritone:

dude is not fit to be a united player. He's rated as the next c.ronaldo, but Ronaldo in his debut years was far better than a Hulk-like Depay.

why is no one concerned about the plight of the master creator.
[size=28pt]HERRERA[/size]

That's a big fat lie. Depay now is by far better than Ororo in his early days. He has scored against Brugges and PSV sef.

Depay...Mr Leg-Day
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Blind at LB. Young at LW. Jones(as much as i hate dis) at CB. Schneiderlin should always start our games alongside one of Carrick/Bastian. Mata at RW wit Darmian/Valencia at RB. This line-up will be more composed in defence and attack. And we'd be winning most of our games and these shekpeites who's club cant even make Top 15 ll have less reasons to come here to troll....
No matter the condition
I'll be here for you like Joey, Ross, Chandler etc...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
Baritone:

U get sense pass some of ur people here walahi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Baritone(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nihilist:

who are you again?
undecided
thats your opinion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
airmark:

Now you are talking and everyone knows depay's reeks assails his own nose. I will not call black white.

But that's not the argument though. What i had issues with was the januzaj comparison with depay
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
Baritone:

who are you again?
undecided
thats your opinion.
You disagree?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
A lot of scummies are suddenly good tacticians, managers and coaches! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
I can see some people already cursing each other here on top wetin dem no give us shinshin for. Make una continue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Baritone(m): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

you get brain well.
Schneiderlin is a must starter. we should always alternate Schweini and Carrick. those men don't complement at all. Schneiderlin for dirty work, Schweini/Carrick for clean up. have you noticed that LVG has pegged Schneiderlin to only defensive duties?.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nihilist:

No matter the condition
I'll be here for you like Joey, Ross, Chandler etc...
Lool! I undastand ur need to troll or to come defend Hidden. But unlike u, some people ve been on dis thread since Sunday evening like say na United dey 16th.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Chelseafan1:

What do u mean by awoof penalties, stop disgracing yourself Oga, who won most of the Pks?? are pks not part of the game?

U av also failed to address the other stats abi for ur own village, na goals and assists ONLY u dey take pick ur own best player.....U are the best pundit.

how's penalty part of the game? if lampard was still at chelsea, how many goals would hazard have scored last season? do you have any brain at all? player A gets to score awoof penalties, player B has 6 players in front of him to take pens......who's more likely to get goals on a level playing field?

it's becoming increasingly difficult for the average chelsea fan to debate with his common sense. why do you think gerrard & lampard appear better than they look with stats? even when they aren't playing well, there's always a chance to score the odd penalty.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

Why did he take you so long to bundle that scam , merefish dey play out of your starting line-up. It's like coogar has tamed most of you from buzzing a contrary opinion to his on this thread. I concur with you sincerely, but dont ever call us shekpeite or else you want a bird to poo in your mouth like ashley young last season. grin grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
Why do i love this sokotoburundi moniker. Anytime i see the person viewing, i just smile grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
A lot of scummies are suddenly good tacticians, managers and coaches! grin grin
Sharap pls angry
If some of us here were managing Arsenal, Arsenal for don win UCL back-to-back-to-back grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sokotoburundi(m): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Why do i love this sokotoburundi moniker. Anytime i see the person viewing, i just smile grin grin cheesy
just looking at this thread with all una yeye argument na una dey fill up my followed topics tab. grin
Depay is SHYTE same as harzard is SHYTE. man utd were scammed coz eredivise is SHYTE too, for a player like Depay to score 20 something goals. grin
Edited; I came to party here few days ago after that horror show that lasted just 20mins at the Emirates! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
sokotoburundi:
just looking at this thread with all una yeye argument na una dey fill up my followed topics tab. grin
Depay is SHYTE same as harzard is SHYTE. man utd were scammed coz eredivise is SHYTE too, for a player like Depay to score 20 something goals. grin

Lol i just like your moniker, e make sense die. Both players are good, they're just going through rough patches but class will always be permanent.We all know what they're both capable of.The people i have issues with are those comparing januzaj to depay
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Baritone(m): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

The people i have issues with are those comparing januzaj to depay
Their difference is as day and night.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Sharap pls angry
If some of us here were managing Arsenal, Arsenal for don win UCL back-to-back-to-back grin grin
Thunder fire your mouth there Akindanidani! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
Baritone:

Their difference is as day and night.

Who is day and who is night?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Why are some of ya all arguing on this Depay dude?
Why?
Dont be overrating that dude please.... Dont!
He is average with potential to get better...... Depay is not Hazard and is not as good as Hazard!
Stop this silly back and forth and lets focus on how ya all can get back to winning ways!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Chelseafan1:

You must be really sick for the bolded, what kinda rubbish talk is this?? in fact, ur brain needs reset sharply.

you are a consummate rêtard!
the nerve of an idiøtic chelsea fan saying someone else needs brain reset. you have been needing brain-reset the moment you sucked your first blast of fresh air.

How could a living soul claims that Penalty is not part of the game when Cr7, a 3-time Ballon D'or winner has been nicknamed Penaldo.

only disgraceful, möronic and flatulent laboratory airheads like yourself call him penaldo. 90% of ronaldo's goals are from open play. there's more to ronaldo's goals than scoring from the spot. without penalties, hazard is a nobody!

Oga, fvck you and ur fvcked up opinions about The reigning EPL best player....U keep sounding ridiculous to prove a point.

i'd kindly re-direct the comment above to the oldest living family member of yours.

In Lampards last season at Chelsea, 2013/2014, Hazard scored the same 14 goals he scored last season, with lesser appearance (35 games) so what nonsense point are you trying to prove?

how many games did lampard play in 13/14 season, you möron? so how come hazard still managed to score 4 goals from the penalty spot? was lampard on the pitch when hazard scored those 4 awoof pens?

you are undoubtedly the most retardëd chelsea fan that has been unfortunate to find his idïotic self on our thread. goons like you should be manually castrated before you procreate with your toxic testes!

may amadioha impregnate you with epilepsy...

I'm done with you for this comment of urs.

go fück yourself!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Both players are good, they're just going through rough patches but class will always be permanent. We all know what they're both capable of

We dont know what depay can do. Eredivise is a sh1tty league now. He has not been tested against top-class, quality clubsides. So what informed you anyone knows what he could do. Hazard has played against top clubsides in the past 3 seasons, writing merefish and hazard in the same line can trigger litigation from FIFA headquarters.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sokotoburundi(m): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Lol i just like your moniker, e make sense die. Both players are good, they're just going through rough patches but class will always be permanent.We all know what they're both capable of.The people i have issues with are those comparing januzaj to depay
You may be right but Depay could be annoying sometimes, Your coach, the whole team too they can be all annoying to watch most times. they play football as if they play it for just playing sake. when I look at the manutd squad it is filled with SHYTTY expensive players. they pass the ball all around the pitch, back n fort back and fort, back n fort the only players I admire in ur team is smalling, de Gea and martial the rest are just SHYTE to me. as for Depay? he is a scam! Rooney? he should quit football, boxing fits him most. Darmian? he is lucky Sanchez doesn't play him every week.
you need a good manager not van gaal.
when I saw man utd fans celebrating the signing of sweinstiger, I was pondering when did man utd start signing players that should be playing in d retirement league(MLS) ? for Christ sake this sort of player would always be overrun by younger good n faster midfielders on d pitch. there is no much experience could do.
your coach just keeps spending anyhow like Nigerian politicians. Man Utd can't n won't win the league with these set of players! sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
coogar:

seriously - stop showing me articles from brain dead pundits. if hazard played more minutes than sanchez then logic dictates hazard would have more in sheer numbers and this is why the rate is a key factor.

so if player A scores 7 goals in 1400 minutes and player B scores 6 goals in 300 minutes. you would be stüpid enough to say player A is more prolific than player B cos 7 is more than 6? come on - engage your brain box.
this dude should pay you for service rendered, you really schooled him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
airmark:

We dont know what depay can do. Eredivise is a sh1tty league now. He has not been tested against top-class, quality clubsides. So what informed you anyone knows what he could do. Hazard has played against top clubsides in the past 3 seasons, writing merefish and hazard in the same line can trigger litigation from FIFA headquarters.

The belgian league wasn't shitty when chelsea fans were popping champagne due to the signing of Hazard?

Depay hasn't been tested? i guess the world cup is a 5-aside tournament grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.