Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8750928 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) ... (14157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
I just wan know who win MoTM
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dongorgon5(m): 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
Musa can't be worse than depay!!!
If anybody here blame rooney, but tell me depay will still adapt,may thunder strike you.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Na prayer remain for us now...

Oya e gbaduraaaaa!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
The fans booing the players!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
nyabinghi:
Martial let his fan boys down, did he waste chances yet, if it was rooney we no go hear word,
you should change the type snuff you take.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
So gutted
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
How LVG thinks in dat oversized Dutch head of his that bringing on Fellaini wen we in search of goals is his best Plan B has to be a world wonder
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
SIRcumalot:
I just wan know who win MoTM
should be the ref grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
chrisley024:
you should try to wash your eyes with urine
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MysticZeus: 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
Genuinely think pushing Smalling out as a forward and bringing in a defender would be more useful than Fellaini.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
Dongorgon5:
If anybody here blame rooney, but tell me depay will still adapt,may thunder strike you.
jah bless you, if rooney had those wasted chances they won't stop yabbing him, one of them is even trying to diss me now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
It is a pity! 1 point from a possible 6 against PSV is unacceptable. The likes of Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern and even Arsenal would have destroyed this PSV team. It is obvious that Van Gaal's philosophy or whatever he calls it, is shiit! The team was unable to string 5 attacking passes in the last 15 minutes, it was abysmal, an eyesore. We needed a goal to qualify for the knockout stage of the UCL, and all we could do was hit useless long passes towards Fellaini. The fullbacks Darmian and Rojo brings nothing towards the attacking oart of game. It was a labored performance from Tieger, Morgan and Felliani, they were all barren going forward. At this stage, It will be in the best interest of the team for us to exit the UCL at the group stage. It will be a disaster if we are drawn against the likes of Bayern or Barca, it will be a bitter experience for United fans.

Maybe LVG should get the fucck out of this team, we need to play with a high tempo and not this useless and directionless possession style of football. I feel like i just wasted 2 hours of my life today.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Possession Football without Penetration ... We are about to reap the true benefits grin

When the draws were made, i expected us to top the group comfortably but here we are -Thursday Night Football Staring us in the face!!

If we fail to qualify for the next stage (God forbid), the only compensation would be for LVG to win the EPL.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MysticZeus: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
How LVG thinks in dat oversized Dutch head of his that bringing on Fellaini wen we in search of goals is his best Plan B has to be a world wonder

Holup!

Holup!!

Just Hollup!!!!! angry

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUsCI1FWUAAIJEd.png:small[/img]

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
Truth be told player like lingaard should not be playing while young sits on the bench , he misses atleast 2 clear chances in all the matches he has played. He shouldn't be starting for us.
I think all those that are blaming rooney for our lack lustre performance in attack can now eat their word, it is beyond rooney. The coach has to change the way he set up his team.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
This is why i hardly watch our games these days. There are better things i can do with the 2hrs.

I remember you quoted me when i stated a draw would be fine for you guys in the morning. May i ask you, why you did that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dongorgon5(m): 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
nyabinghi:
jah bless you, if rooney had those wasted chances they won't stop yabbing him, one of them is even trying to diss me now
Van gaal is just wasting utd money with silly buys like depay!!!
They should sack the man, moyes did not spend like this and he was fired.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
So na us and Arsenal dey go Europa!!

Think we'll qualify. Obviously we've made it harder than it should be but we can definitely qualify.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
The Boos after the final whistle was defeaning!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
Dongorgon5:

Musa??

Musa is way better than Depay. Depay has been useless for the better part of 4 months. I see no reason why we bought a player that is not materially better than the likes of Pereira and Januzaj. he can't beat a man to save his life. The most annoying part is the way he walks on the pitch with an ego equal to the square root of that of Ronaldo plus Neymar.

It is glaring that we need a deep lying playmaker or an agile box to box midfield as part of the double anchor in the midfield. Tieger and Morgan were both sterile attack-wise all through the match. Guardado was the best player in the heart of the midfield with breathtaking runs through the midfield.

i am so pissed and tired, where did we get it wrong?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
chrisley024:

Martial was dissapointing TBH. It's either the lad hasnt fully recovered or the much dreaded "burn out" is here already (i hope not).

And to think we were even mocking Arsenal .. angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
Moment of confessions.

MysticZeus:
King Depay cheesy

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUr5bsiWIAIpemL.png:small[/img]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dongorgon5:

Thats unfair to Musa angry angry angry

olabode89:

Musa??
Musa is way better than Depay. Depay has been useless for the better part of 4 months. I see no reason why we bought a player that is not materially better than the likes of Pereira and Januzaj. he can't beat a man to save his life. The most annoying part is the way he walks on the pitch with an ego equal to the square root of that of Ronaldo plus Neymar.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

nyabinghi:
Ado den haag should come and bid for depay in january

The only ado club that can make depay blow now is ado ekiti bombers. grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dongorgon5(m): 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
olabode89:

Musa??

It is glaring that we need a deep lying playmaker or an agile box to box midfield as part of the double anchor in the midfield. Tieger and Morgan were both sterile attack-wise all through the match. Guardado was the best player in the heart of the midfield with breathtaking runs through the midfield.

i am so pissed and tired, where did we get it wrong?

Thank God you noticed how he walk after he lose posession!!!
He can't make it in football with his silly attitude.
Van gaal should be blame.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2015

This is unacceptable.

What a weak performance. We moved the ball too slowly and ate up the whole first half when we should have won the game.

Depay had no single positive contribution.

The substitutions weren't bad on the surface, except Fellaini was woeful. He couldn't even control with his chest.

Our pattern made it easy for PSV because we played a simple passing game and they outplayed us to it in the second half.

I wondered how Young did not start. The only player who could have given us urgency in the first half.

This team cannot win in Germany. We need Young, Herrera to start there and everyone to give 100%. I wish we could even get Valencia back, and also Jones.

Our players appeared not to know the importance of what winning this match tonight.

I am disappointed. My prayer was that EPL put four teams in the knockout stage.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MysticZeus: 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
airmark:
Moment of confessions.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thats unfair to Musa angry angry angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The only ado club that can make depay blow now is ado ekiti bombers. grin grin grin

Nor count Me join manchester wailers o grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
MrTA:

Think we'll qualify. Obviously we've made it harder than it should be but we can definitely qualify.
We ve to beat Wolfsburg. Its as simple. And considering the fact that we cant score to save our own lives, e go hard small.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
MysticZeus:

Nor count Me join manchester wailers o grin

grin grin grin

And this yeye team wants de gea to keep on wasting away while they experiment year in year out until they get things right? Mba (in coogar's igbo voice).

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
airmark:

I remember you quoted me when i stated a draw would be fine for you guys in the morning. May i ask you, why you did that?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Dadehmola:

Martial was dissapointing TBH. It's either the lad hasnt fully recovered or the much dreaded "burn out" is here already (i hope not).

And to think we were even mocking Arsenal .. angry
angry angry angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2015

We need players who can carry the ball down the field from the wings and in the middle. Passing doesn't always work. I miss Nani.

Darmian offers nothing going forward. It looks like we sold Rafael, Nani and Welbeck too prematurely.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
MysticZeus:

Holup!

Holup!!

Just Hollup!!!!! angry

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUsCI1FWUAAIJEd.png:small[/img]
FeeLawSawFee
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
elampiro:

This is unacceptable.

What a weak performance. We moved the ball too slowly and ate up the whole first half when we should have won the game.

Depay had no single positive contribution.

The substitutions weren't bad on the surface, except Fellaini was woeful. He couldn't even control with his chest.

Our pattern made it easy for PSV because we played a simple passing game and they outplayed us to it in the second half.

I wondered how Young did not start. The only player who could have given us urgency in the first half.

This team cannot win in Germany. We need Young, Herrera to start there and everyone to give 100%. I wish we could even get Valencia back, and also Jones.

Our players appeared not to know the importance of what winning this match tonight.

I am disappointed. My prayer was that EPL put four teams in the knockout stage.

I never really liked the idea of Sadio Mane joining us but it since Depay seems hell-bent on being useless &worthless, I would welcome the Southampton man with both arms wide open.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) ... (14157) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: GrandFinale2021(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.