Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8674600 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) ... (14141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Dadehmola:

Martial was dissapointing TBH. It's either the lad hasnt fully recovered or the much dreaded "burn out" is here already (i hope not).

And to think we were even mocking Arsenal .. angry
not denying it but that he missed chances? When and where were the chances? The whole players were disappointing tonight; playing like they hadn't trained for months while LvG exacerbated it with that his shitty formation that disjointed the team.

We're still lacking a CMF, use of two DMs, like I said, helps our defence but weakens the attack.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
elampiro:

We need players who can carry the ball down the field from the wings and in the middle. Passing doesn't always work. I miss Nani.

Darmian offers nothing going forward. It looks like we sold Rafael, Nani and Welbeck too prematurely.
like Nani and Welbeck weren't average and annoying most times?

My vex is that the team, the attack and midfield, is stiff and immobile making it very easy for opponents to contain.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
Gee whiz! You guys are unwatchable these days! An abysmal series like Tyrant is better than watching United these days. Is it the players? is it LVG? Da fuq is going on
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
chrisley024:
like Nani and Welbeck weren't average and annoying most times?

My vex is that the team, the attack and midfield, is stiff and immobile making it very easy for opponents to contain.

That's where we missed Herrera.

We were also useless in winning the ball back. We allowed them to pass the ball between players easily. They won lose balls better.

I still think the major problem was inability to carry the ball forward quickly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
Scummies on the brink of a disastrous exit grin
*chewing a giant pack of wrigleys cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
But I honestly think Fellaini can play better than he did today. Is he not match fit?

I wonder why Gaal doesn't give instructions during matches. Sometimes players need direction. When Schweinsteiger left we lacked any direction.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Scummies on the brink of a disastrous exit grin
*chewing a giant pack of wrigleys cool

You are happy an EPL team might go out? When I was supporting you guys.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
Pass pass pass pass

15 minutes gone.

Pass pass pass pass pass pass

30 minutes gone.

Pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass

Half time.

Complete the rest.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 12:29am On Nov 26, 2015
LOL! If scholes open mouth and talk now, some will say he is talking too much. Smh for LVG.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:54am On Nov 26, 2015
Louis Bangaa. .. baddest manager ever liveth! !!..... how can a team be this lacklustre,?.. smh

please fam...anybody have an idea why Adnan was loaned out??.. I don't see any winger currently better than him in the team.. (bar martial playing as a LW)

if we play wolfsburg like dis...na party for this thread o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:09am On Nov 26, 2015
[size=18pt]Wailing wailers and Analysts[/size]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bimffo(m): 5:58am On Nov 26, 2015
All English teams are qualifying. But only 2 will qualify as 1st.

Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United, Man City ----> Straight WIN.

Place Your bet Now. The odds are high now.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:08am On Nov 26, 2015
Jesse Lingaard the new Iniesta grin
Jesse Lingaard the English Iniesta grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:09am On Nov 26, 2015
elrony:
Louis Bangaa. .. baddest manager ever liveth! !!..... how can a team be this lacklustre,?.. smh

please fam...anybody have an idea why Adnan was loaned out??.. I don't see any winger currently better than him in the team.. (bar martial playing as a LW)

if we play wolfsburg like dis...na party for this thread o.

We have booked tents and small chops already.
A TOP DJ has already been hired
It will be heartbreak for Scummies insha Allah.
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:11am On Nov 26, 2015
elampiro:

You are happy an EPL team might go out? When I was supporting you guys.

Yes. . Chelsea and United failing/losing gives me a massive buzz grin
You need to be in my shoes to understand
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:55am On Nov 26, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Jesse Lingaard the new Iniesta grin
Jesse Lingaard the English Iniesta grin grin
you've smoked that thing again? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 7:07am On Nov 26, 2015
chrisley024:
you've smoked that thing again? grin
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:40am On Nov 26, 2015
Nd when they were rumours about man.utd signing C.ronaLdo some niggarz de complain. Martial didn't miss any chance, the goalie made briliant saves.
When you have 2wingers who can't beat dia marker and deliver excellent crosses, and a no.10 who only plays long passes to the left. Scoring a goal would be a miracle... Am not that dissapointed though, cause when the 3attackers behind our no.9 are not better than young kagawa nd nani you already know what u'll get.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:44am On Nov 26, 2015
Man Utd ace: I'm half the player I can be under Van Gaal and I can't express mysel

AN ANONYMOUS Manchester United player has confessed that he is struggling to reach his full potential playing under Louis van Gaal.

Reports have emerged that a player within the United camp is unhappy with things at Old Trafford with the 64-year-old at the helm.

Speaking on BBC Radio 5live, Telegraph football journalist Jason Burt said: "I've got to be careful what I say here but I've spoken to one player at United who told me he's half the player he can be here at the moment because of the way they are playing.

"He doesn't feel that it's fair on him. He doesn't feel that it's fair on the fans. He can't express himself properly and finds it very difficult to play here."

The Red Devils sit one point above PSV going into their final game against Wolfsburg, knowing they need to better the Dutch side's result.

Van Gaal has been criticised for his tactics in recent weeks with Paul Scholes branding their playing style "boring."

His philosophy has seen United keep six clean sheets in seven matches but struggle to threaten the opposition with attacking football - they've scored just six goals in eight matches.

But while the performances are perhaps unconvincing, United sit second in the Premier League table, one point behind Leicester.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/622163/Man-United-ace-Louis-Van-Gaal-can-t-express-myself-Premier-League-MUFC-News

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2015
Is Man u playing home or away against wolfsburg?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:53am On Nov 26, 2015
I really cant wait for the game against Wolfsburg - not because i'm optimistic about our chances, but because i want to see how LVG will approach the match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:53am On Nov 26, 2015
weedtaker:
Nd when they were rumours about man.utd signing C.ronaLdo some niggarz de complain. Martial didn't miss any chance, the goalie made briliant saves.
When you have 2wingers who can't beat dia marker and deliver excellent crosses, and a no.10 who only plays long passes to the left. Scoring a goal would be a miracle... Am not that dissapointed though, cause when the 3attackers behind our no.9 are not better than young kagawa nd nani you already know what u'll get.

Rooney did everything for the lads, particularly in the first half. His cut back to Martial was a big chance but I don't know why he decided to pass to Lingard instead of shooting. He was guilty of that three times. Passing instead of shooting and he is our best bet to get a goal. The Martial who won EPL player of the month in September would have gotten two goals last night.

Lingard was the one who missed clearest chances. Sometimes these things happen, but for you to exonerate the culprits and put the blame on another is weird. Gaal blamed these two guys for missed chances so don't shift blame.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2015
Chestar5:
Is Man u playing home or away against wolfsburg?

It's in Germany.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2015

Fellaini was the one who could have made the difference. Before last night, every time he came on for Schweinsteiger he improved our midfield. He brought more energy, better ball retention, ball holding and more mobility, but last night everything died on his feet. He couldn't tackle, couldn't control the ball, couldn't hold the ball, couldn't pass.

When a player sent in to lift the spirit becomes so poor, then nothing good was going to come out.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:04am On Nov 26, 2015
Dadehmola:

Man Utd ace: I'm half the player I can be under Van Gaal and I can't express mysel

AN ANONYMOUS Manchester United player has confessed that he is struggling to reach his full potential playing under Louis van Gaal.

Reports have emerged that a player within the United camp is unhappy with things at Old Trafford with the 64-year-old at the helm.

Speaking on BBC Radio 5live, Telegraph football journalist Jason Burt said: "I've got to be careful what I say here but I've spoken to one player at United who told me he's half the player he can be here at the moment because of the way they are playing.

"He doesn't feel that it's fair on him. He doesn't feel that it's fair on the fans. He can't express himself properly and finds it very difficult to play here."

The Red Devils sit one point above PSV going into their final game against Wolfsburg, knowing they need to better the Dutch side's result.

Van Gaal has been criticised for his tactics in recent weeks with Paul Scholes branding their playing style "boring."

His philosophy has seen United keep six clean sheets in seven matches but struggle to threaten the opposition with attacking football - they've scored just six goals in eight matches.

But while the performances are perhaps unconvincing, United sit second in the Premier League table, one point behind Leicester.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/622163/Man-United-ace-Louis-Van-Gaal-can-t-express-myself-Premier-League-MUFC-News

Memphis?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2015
Ashley Young should start every of our game. We need some energy and speeding play into the final third. Memphis has speed but he doesn't know when to pass or when to go solo.

I need Val to be well to slot to our right back in Germany. But it's like it's a long term injury. Those blistering runs down the right side, carrying the ball with so much balance swiftly into the final third is needed.

If we had approached our UCL games with speed our results would have been better. When we beat Leverkusen in Germany, it was down to one thing, we were faster than them in transiting the ball from defence to attack. They controlled the game but we destabilized them with our speed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2015
elampiro:

Rooney did everything for the lads, particularly in the first half. His cut back to Martial was a big chance but I don't know why he decided to pass to Lingard instead of shooting. He was guilty of that three times. Passing instead of shooting and he is our best bet to get a goal. The Martial who won EPL player of the month in September would have gotten two goals last night.

Lingard was the one who missed clearest chances. Sometimes these things happen, but for you to exonerate the culprits and put the blame on another is weird. Gaal blamed these two guys for missed chances so don't shift blame.
And dat cut_back pass was the only contribution rooney made for the team apart from the long pass he always spreads to the right hand side. i don't know if you really read nd understand what i wrote there, see me see wahala o, na only rooney i blame?? I said the 3attackers behind our no.9 are all sh¡t. Depay Rooney lingaard.. Tell me how i take shift blame??
The martial who won PL player of the month of september would've scored if not for PSV's goalie exceptional saves, i don't need to tell you the difference between missing a goal and saving a goal.. he (martial) was our only attacking threat last night. The other 3 behind him were all shyte.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2015
elampiro:

Memphis?

He must be a Foool then..

Useless players have started hiding under the rubbish Possession Footie LVG is serving us.

If the "Philosophy" is as conservative as the want us to believe, Valencia will be the captain of the side.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:19am On Nov 26, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

We have booked tents and small chops already.
A TOP DJ has already been hired
It will be heartbreak for Scummies insha Allah.
grin

lol... man United must have hurt you real bad, scummy!!!

just incase una go misbehave for Greece, just pass me the small chops with Odekwu! !!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2015
elampiro:

Memphis?

As well as half the team. They feel stifled, held back against their wish. These players grew up watching and wanting to play adventurous football like their idols, and now they are trying to understand a football from the King Henry II era. No one plays this type of overly defensive and afraid to lose the ball tactics anymore in world football.. The reason why the managers after LVG in the teams he was sacked for negative anti-football where successful is because they only needed to work on the attack. With LVG we will only be crowned winners of the 0-0 tournament in may.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:22am On Nov 26, 2015
Dadehmola:

He must be a Foool then..

Useless players have started hiding under the rubbish Possession Footie LVG is serving us.

If the "Philosophy" is as conservative as the want us to believe, Valencia will be the captain of the side.

lol Valencia dope na.... Foolaini should be the captain of the Otu philosophy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2015
elampiro:

Fellaini was the one who could have made the difference. Before last night, every time he came on for Schweinsteiger he improved on midfield. He brought more energy, better ball retention, ball holding and more mobility, but last night everything died on his feet. He couldn't tackle, couldn't control the ball, couldn't hold the ball, couldn't pass.

When a player sent in to lift the spirit becomes so poor, then nothing good was going to come out.

Bringing in Fellaini for Schweini was a wrong move. Fellaini cannot control the midfield as Schweini. The midfield collapsed after that sub.

He brought in Young which brought life to that LWF. He later sub Darmian and moved young who was lively on the LWF to the RB which also killed any chance of creating something from LWF. He disorganized the whole system with his subs and rearrangement.

There were times when Fellaini was caught between going forward and staying in the midfield. He`ll head when he`s supposed to chest the ball.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) ... (14141) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.