Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,533 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8739225 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) ... (14150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
nyabinghi:
weedtaker running from cannabis. Sativa what an irony
wild plants in agriculture na weed, i'm a TAKER of it, i pick them off, to make ma farm grow smoothly cheesy, if na the other one you de talk, me no de do dat one pha grin.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
weedtaker:
wild plants in agriculture na weed, i'm a TAKER of it, i pick them off, to make ma farm grow smoothly cheesy, if na the other one you de talk, me no de do dat one pha grin.
inna mi yard we call dem weed takers herbalists, toto no sweet igbo claro, pass me de g...ja
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
The way forward for this weekend game, positive contributions
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
grin

BLACK JUMMAT BLAST;

If I’m a central midfielder facing
Schweinsteiger and Schneiderlin, I would
not be worried! They pose zero threat.
They are not players who can pass the ball like
Paul Scholes or Andrea Pirlo and they don’t get
forward. They just sit in front of the back four
venturing forward for set pieces.”

“When I was a player my main aim was to win a trophy 1st and win it playing exciting football second, It wasn’t always exciting in my day at united either. Certainly during the final 3 seasons under Sir Alex it was more a case of us getting over the line than anything cavalier. However, there was certainly a lot more ambition and threat in our play than there is currently with United.”

“I really can’t predict what will happen in tomorrows game because I have no idea from one week to the next which United will turn up! Every time I see signs of progress like with the display at Watford I’m immediately let down again. It is one step forward and two steps back.”

'Rio Ferdinand'......The Sun!!!

Apparently black friday is not restricted to the shops alone this year!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
Van Gaal confirmed Ander Herrera and Phil Jones will miss Saturday's game as they still have not recovered from injuries sustained in last weekend's 2-1 win over Watford.

Very unfortunate for this team especially in tomorrow's game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
nyabinghi:
inna mi yard we call dem weed takers herbalists, toto no sweet igbo claro, pass me de g...ja
grin you don craze o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
When I complained about our lackadaisical style of play even after we won a game and where supposedly sitting on top of the table starboard and Coogar said we complain too much.

The truth is this philosophy will only make us look like wannabe champions. Its is quite hard to criticize LVG because of his position on the table, so we will continue to watch.

Honestly, if we eventually win anything this term with this philosophical ideology of a style, I would be really really really surprised.

Whether players don't understand the style or we don't have players that can execute the style is what I don't really know. He has spent enuf money to bring the so called players that he knows shud have understood his philosophy by now.

Anyways! We are 2nd on the log and that's what it is.

I don't even know what to expect against leicester.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
codedguy1:
When I complained about our lackadaisical style of play even after we won a game and where supposedly sitting on top of the table starboard and Coogar said we complain too much.

The truth is this philosophy will only make us look like wannabe champions. Its is quite hard to criticize LVG because of his position on the table, so we will continue to watch.

Honestly, if we eventually win anything this term with this philosophical ideology of a style, I would be really really really surprised.

Whether players don't understand the style or we don't have players that can execute the style is what I don't really know. He has spent enuf money to bring the so called players that he knows shud have understood his philosophy by now.

Anyways! We are 2nd on the log and that's what it is.

I don't even know what to expect against leicester.
You can expect a solid win.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
SIRcumalot:

You can expect a solid win.

Amen!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
nyabinghi:
the same way you are choking on lvg's flaccid phallus
do i mind choking on lvg's phallus? no,i don't because i believe in him.

yes he can be annoying and stubborn at times but even an unborn foetus know that lvg is head and shouder above moyes!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
nyabinghi:
define a big player
grin
According to Encyclopedia or Oxford Dictionary?
You've already known what I mean Dude
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
nyabinghi:
The way forward for this weekend game, positive contributions
The only forward is; expectations hurt a lot, we shouldn't expect to win and if we eventually do, ManUWin!
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
angry

Someones name does not deserve to be on this list! Guess who's?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
Danhumprey:
na question be that? you no even suppose to ask the guy the question.

his response would be "moyes all the way".. grin

and i won't be surprised by that because the guy already has his head stucked deep into moyes's a.ss.
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
nyabinghi:
yes I will, he qualified us to the quarter final stage of the ucl, semi final of capital one, spent less, we played better football under him the poor side was not making top 4, united is even bigger than top4 target so moyes and lvg failed man u both.
lol, well at least you are consistent
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
funlord:
angry

So rooney made the list and lacazette is no where to be found.., smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
FIFA gotta be bull-shitting me! what the Bleep is rooney's name doing on that list? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Danhumprey:
do i mind choking on lvg's phallus? no,i don't because i believe in him.

yes he can be annoying and stubborn at times but even an unborn foetus know that lvg is head and shouder above moyes!
Danhumprey:
FIFA gotta be bull-shitting me! what the Bleep is rooney's name doing on that list? undecided
[quote author=Danhumprey post=40460999] do i mind choking on lvg's phallus? no,i don't because i believe in him.

Nobody is saying moyes stands toe to toe with el loco lvg but considering the amount spent lvg is a curse to united, you spent 60 m on di maria, 35 on martial, 30 on depay, 28 on scheiderlein, yet people doze off when watching such a team, fergie na you I blame o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Danhumprey:
the name Rooney gives you shivers, are you Rooneyphobic. Am I correct to say Danhumphrey suffers from Rooneyphobia.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
funlord:
angry

Wayne Elampiro Nyabinghi Rooney
grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Chestar5:

In europe, England teams must stand together cool

#fact

No. We will not stand with the infidels
Manchester United are bloody infidels grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Sharraaap!

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
nyabinghi:
the name Rooney gives you shivers, are you Rooneyphobic. Am I correct to say Danhumphrey suffers from Rooneyphobia.
[size=50pt] i do not hate rooney. i.just hate the fact that he has not lived up to the standard expected of him as captain and leader of the team.[/size]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

the items needed to perform your deliverance are very,very expensive. yet you keep getting worse day after day.

smh.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
Danhumprey:
the items needed to perform your deliverance are very,very expensive. yet you keep getting worse day after day.

smh.
cry undecided
Whatfafuck... cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
shocked

"We have said already that there are 3 English clubs that approached Messi's representatives
saying we are willing to take you. At the moment, he is earning €40million gross which would be about £35million, it's not that far from £800,000 a week. My understanding is that nobody has reached a stage where wages have been discussed
beyond the promise that he will earn more in
England than he would in Spain."

"All those clubs are trying to do, and I'm sure
City are one of them, is try to convince him. If
Manchester City are to appoint Pep Guardiola as
their coach could that have an influence on
Messi's decision? Absolutely. But you have to say the only thing that is certain is that Messi is at Barcelona, he wants to stay at Barcelona but the door has never been so open before. It doesn't mean he's going to move but it means that he is listening."

"All those 3 English clubs[ United, city and chelsea] are trying to do, is try to convince him! It's not about money if he goes, it's certainly not about money or the fact that Barcelona is trying to give Neymar a new contract, nothing to do with that. It wouldn't be for footballing reasons either because at Barcelona he's at the perfect club for him.

"But it will have something to do with the
treatment he's getting in regards to the tax
situation, which he thinks is unfair. Plus, he is maturing and another challenge is attractive. But we are still at the stage of trying to convince him."

Guillem Balague.......Sky sports la liga correspondent

So all this school wey man go na for wetin? See our mates salary abeg!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
adeyemi2015:
Wayne Elampiro Nyabinghi Rooney grin
lol, let us wish our captain well
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
grin nyabinghi has been on fire these past few days
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
nyabinghi:
united dominated the said game but couldn't convert due to the uselessness of our forwards that day.
guy, u too dy lie..... all d crosses couldn't find one man utd player. have u 4gotten the Fulham defender dat said it was sooooo easy to defend nd for him twas like defending against Sunday league football teams..
abeg stop dat blasphemy abeg..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
chidexxy007:

guy, u too dy lie..... all d crosses couldn't find one man utd player. have u 4gotten the Fulham defender dat said it was sooooo easy to defend nd for him twas like defending against Sunday league football teams..
abeg stop dat blasphemy abeg..
my friend shut up, go and watch the game again, how will u cross 81 times if you aren't playing well, fulham packed the bus in that game, let me get you the link so you can't read it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
Here is the link to that game, m.bbc.com/sport/football/26004451
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
nyabinghi:
my friend shut up, go and watch the game again, how will u cross 81 times if you aren't playing well, fulham packed the bus in that game, let me get you the link so you can't read it.
sorry, Fulham parking d bus doesn't require u to put in 81 crosses that more than half of it was defended by 1guy......abi make I send u that link too?..... United have a great history of wing play but they overindulged here, putting in 81 crosses, the most by a team in the Premier League since 2006, but only 18 of which went to team-mates.......
All the teams parking trailer, vessel and armoured tanks against barca, u don hear/see dem put 10crosses per game not to talk of 81?
u should even be ashamed of itself for defending that dat sh!t of a game..
81, 8 and 1 under 90min... u no get conscience guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) ... (14150) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TrebleChamp(m), CrystalTiger(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.