Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8750215 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) ... (14157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
SailorXY:

Question is - do those figures make sense? £450k weekly? Which kind dream be that??

If PSG are willing to pay the 400k being touted, I see no reason why Ronaldo would settle for a reduced salary in a country with relatively poorer climatic conditions & less funfare all in the name of "sentiments & loyalty"

One can only hope the PSG rumours are false
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chestar5:

hmmmnnnn, i dont know what to say sef but man u will win cool

You don't know what to and Man Utd will win.... all in the same sentence shocked
You are confused!
Inshaa Allah United will fall in Germany! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Dadehmola:

If PSG are willing to pay the 400k being touted, I see no reason why Ronaldo would settle for a reduced salary in a country with relatively poorer climatic conditions & less funfare all in the name of "sentiments & loyalty"

CR7 will never return to United.
United are an average unit... why will CR7 come back and play in a side that is poorer than what he left?
It defies logic and common sense.... fuc.....k the money! tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
Dadehmola:

if PSG will pay him £400k, by all means he can run along.
In Ed's shoes, I'll pay no more than £300k weekly & offer no more than 3 years contract.

If we are making bids for veterans like Bastian or Robben or Ronaldo, they should only be signed up if they are willing to come - not having some form of retirement benefits in their heads.

Manchester United is bigger than that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You don't know what...?? to and Man Utd will win.... all in the sane sentence shocked
You ate confused!

All in the same post
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
grin

"MACHINE GUN SCHOLESY?"

“We keep saying defensively man united are sound and I think they are but their forward play just isn’t good enough. You look at these teams across Europe, your Bayern Munichs, your Barcelonas it’s the players up front who make the difference.”

“PSV were the better team in the last 30 minutes last night. I think united struggles for fitness atimes! United, looked really tired. I keep saying they are boring, I know, but at least he has sorted the defence out. Attacking wise they don’t look a threat, they don’t look good enough, they don’t look like they’re going to go and score goals".
I think maybe van gaal has set up his team to be very good defensively because he thinks, maybe, he hasn’t got the quality up front.

Look at martial!
Martial, for me, he’s still got a lot to prove goalscoring wise, he isn’t a centre-forward where
he lives for goals! He likes to play outside of the box, he likes to drift to the left wing, he doesn’t look like he’s bothered if he misses a chance. He doesn’t look bothered if he scores a goal. As a centre-forward, all you live for is scoring goals. He doesn’t look like that type of player to me, and maybe Manchester United need to go into the transfer market for one of those.”

'Paul Scholes......football365.com!!!'

Gaddemit!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
IF ronaldo is available we should sign him, all these mumu articles wey dem de write na dem sabi, zlatan currently at 32-33 is better than most of the strikers in the epl and in europe not to talk of ronaldo who's better than all the the whole Epl attackers, saying we shouldn't sign a forward who will surely give you 20+league goals a season is utter rubbish.. How can one support the deal to sign robben and at thesame time say we shouldn't sign ronaldo?? Does that even make sense.. You think say na only run and dribble be football?? I even remember some peeps here saying we should sign zlatan during diz seasons summer transfer window, now that a superior player is rumoured to be available una de yarn opata.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
dopeJemi:

All in the same post

You are serial forger! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
funlord:
lipsrsealed

A REAL CAPTAINS ADVICE:

"It seemed a strange atmosphere at Old
Trafford last night, they lacked cutting edge.
You got the impression the players were
waiting for something to happen, rather than
going and making it happen. Rooney was recently going on about lack of composure and quality, but I think he was as guilty as anybody. He needs to step up to the plate."

"You look at Wayne's legacy at Old Trafford,
it's absolutely fantastic. His goals record is
brilliant. But now he's the captain there's more responsibility and I think he's got to do a lot more."

"I always question certain players what are
they doing off the field! Last week I saw him slapping a wrestler and I'm
thinking Why is he getting involved in all that
nonsense?' There's no benefit to him. I'd have a look at that side of it."

"It's certainly not helping him. I wouldn't
begrudge him going out and enjoying himself, but if you're not at it yourself you've got to have a look and lead by example. He didn't do that tonight. He doesn't look sharp, he looks awful. Mentally he doesn't look really sharp; physically he doesn't look in great shape. He needs to have a look at himself."

ROY 'KEANO' KEANE......sky sports!!!
keane and his trash again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
nyabinghi:
keane and his trash again

2 people like YOU it is "TRASH", 2 reasonable and objective fans it is the "TRUTH!"

Maybe you should go and watch barcelonas last 2 matches 2 get an idea of what striking in 2015 looks like!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You are serial forger! grin

And you are not a good at modifying, cause you still skipped something grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
funlord:

2 people like YOU it is "TRASH", 2 reasonable and objective fans it is the "TRUTH!"

Maybe you should go and watch barcelonas last 2 matches 2 get an idea of what striking in 2015 looks like!
thank you, Not forgeting Bayern too

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
dopeJemi:

And you are not a good at modifying, cause you still skipped something grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You don't know what to and Man Utd will win.... all in the same sentence shocked
You are confused!

In europe, England teams must stand together cool

#fact

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
dopeJemi:

u were correcting someone just now

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
Paul mearson labels roy keane's criticism of rooney a cheap shot . Saying the forward don't have runners playing along side him, and using his performance for england to back up his claim that rooney is playing well
This rubbish don 2much, i go stop to the watch our matches wey rooney start.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
weedtaker:
Paul mearson labels roy keane's criticism of rooney a cheap shot . Saying the forward don't have runners playing along side him, and using his performance for england to back up his claim that rooney is playing well
This rubbish don 2much, i go stop to the watch our matches wey rooney start.
The whole players were poor yesterday guy.
The earlier you start seeing him as an average player, the better
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
The problem with United is not the players rather the Manager. They are being managed like Amateurs with little or no freedom to express their selves on the playing field.
Sometimes I laugh when I see Smalling surges in a Match cos we know what's gonna end it; either he passes to the Player on the left side of him or he loses possession.
The philosophy is a sham, and I am agreeing 100% for the first time that, LVG should be paid off and replaced at the end of this Session.
It's so awful, frustrating and pissing watching the stupid ball possession style of my darling Team. LVG should watch the Barcelona clips to understand the philosophy better!
Ryan Giggs and Mr. Talkative "Scholes" should be warming up to take over next Session. They are trained and a bit experienced enough to take up the responsibilities.
Philosophy..... goddamn it!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
Couldn't see the game yesterday but it's been obvious for some time now that young is by faaaar our best LW option

And van Gaal is a foól is he doesn't know this by now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
adeyemi2015:
The problem with United is not the players rather the Manager. They are being managed like Amateurs with little or no freedom to express their selves on the playing field.
Sometimes I laugh when I see Smalling surges in a Match cos we know what's gonna end it; either he passes to the Player on the left side of him or he loses possession.
The philosophy is a sham, and I am agreeing 100% for the first time that, LVG should be paid off and replaced at the end of this Session.
It's so awful, frustrating and pissing watching the stupid ball possession style of my darling Team. LVG should watch the Barcelona clips to understand the philosophy better!
Ryan Giggs and Mr. Talkative "Scholes" should be warming up to take over next Session. They are trained and a bit experienced enough to take up the responsibilities.
The philosophy isn't a sham the players are either not capable of playing it or are just not good enough to implement whatever LVG is planning.

My suggestion is simply to scrap everything and let the boys play the way they want to play.

Everybody yesterday from Martial to de gea didn't impress me at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
funlord:

Leave am. He and elampiro still living in 2008!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
angry
AdeLaNa1:

No mind all dis "o.a.u goons sef"! Na only 4 on top "card matter" dem dey get brain!!!......LOL!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ehi69: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
He doesn’t do anywhere near the amount of running or dirty work he used to, believing that’s the task of lesser mortals.

Nor does he put that many crosses in these days, preferring to arrive late into the box when all the hard work’s been done to up his goal stats.

This is spot on... He isn't a team player anymore.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

What's this about?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
SIRcumalot:
The philosophy isn't a sham the players are either not capable of playing it or are just not good enough to implement whatever LVG is planning.

My suggestion is simply to scrap everything and let the boys play the way they want to play.

Everybody yesterday from Martial to de gea didn't impress me at all.
thank you, Van gaals reign at Bayern, Barca, Ajax and even Az alkmaar would've convinced some people here that the philosophy ain't our problem. The attackers are.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
funlord:

you have suffered a brain meltdown, when scholes spoke you lot criticized him, and u see keane as a don, man u like barca or bayern in your own mind.maybe with a new gaffer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chestar5:

u were correcting someone just now

See who I dey defend undecided mtcheww
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
weedtaker:
thank you, Van gaals reign at Bayern, Barca, Ajax and even Az alkmaar would've convinced some people here that the philosophy ain't our problem. The attackers are.
even if messi and ronaldo play for this team, the boring pass pass won't make us score goals. In brazil 2014 the dutch couldn't score in 2 straight games in the knock out. Aside the ucl with ajax, did he win the ucl with bayern, mourinho's inter beat him despite his possession game. Get a direct coach and united would be feared again. I am not his fan at all. Now we go into the europa with the colossal amount spent.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ehi69: 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
adeyemi2015:

That's the problem. Herrera was inventive when he just came but he almost lost his place because of it. Now he keeps it very simple.

I lost all respect for Giggs when I saw his reaction to little pea's pk miss. He has a lot to learn!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Coogar come and defend your depay, the worst player in united's history
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
weedtaker:
Yeah but he is still to blame he had the funds to recruit his kind of players still no massive developement aside from the defence.

I imagine in his mind the football style of barca and bayern is the destination but those guys off ball movement coupled with short accurate passes is why they are so deadly

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ehi69: 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
weedtaker:

See story..... Van p, di maria, hernandez, nani, rooney, depay, kagawa, marshall, welbeck etc. Who's now good enough? A coach that sold all our creative and fast players and later goes on complaining about lack of creativity and pace! Van Gaal is undoubtedly the problem!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) ... (14157) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, lusid, Mrviktor(m), rooftops and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.