Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8730565 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

I am asking you how is EPL more compettive.

UEFA ranked Bundesliga the better league. Everything points to Bundesliga being the better league yet a lifelong dindinrin like you says otherwise

You don't answer a question with a question you ninny
Ramudeen I have gone through 5 monikers on this forum, Coogar has gone through more than 4 or 5, this forum has evolved a great deal, one thing remained stagnant.... you!!
Everything like what points to the Bundesliga as a better league? Break it down please.
Today is the day you will get buried once and for all.
I am listening.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

Vardy heavily built? Is this guy insane?
Do you Vardy at all?
Vardy a player with 95 percent physique?
Ramrod Ramudeen Vardy is skinnier than a bloody chopstick!!!
That cu nt is a light weight full of stamina..
You see why people don't take you serious around here?
You are a joke... it's 2016.... you have exploded from where you were left in 2015!

You are a fool at 40. Speed and stamina are physical characteristics

Lukaku is built like a tank, Vardy can run for days those are physical attributes

Technical ability means football sense

Mumu. You have been a fool from your days as brash to mrcrackhead till now el fenocunthole

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

Ramudeen I have gone through 5 monikers on this forum, Coogar has gone through more than 4 or 5, this forum has evolved a great deal, one thing remained stagnant.... you!!
Everything like what points to the Bundesliga as a better league? Break it down please.
I am listening.
What has coogar got to do with this. Name dropping is for big headed and small dick retardds like you.

So you think mentioning coogar would make people think of you as more than an oaf and a Himalayan leprechaun?

newsflash everyone here knows you are nothing more that a goat udder suckling oaf

UEFA coefficient places Bundesliga ahead of EPL. Deal with it or query UEFA you tool. If you were french your name would have been Tool-alan

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

You are a blunt tool

When man utd was dominating the league they were winning the CL and being dominant in Europe

When would your morronic football club, the wife of everyone in Europe say the same?

Remind me, when was the last time Assanal topped a CL group?

Oh shut your trap Ramudeen.
Remind me when Man United dominated the league and dominated Europe as well.
You want to come and hide behind Man United now... you want to talk sweet about the league you constantly berate here....you see why I have always thought you are a dunderhead?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

Oh shut your trap Ramudeen.
Remind me when Man United dominated the league and dominated Europe as well.
You want to come and hide behind Man United now... you want to talk sweet about the league you constantly berate here....you see why I have always thought you are a dunderhead?

2008 Man utd dominated the EPL and dominated Europe. 2009 Man Utd won the league and still made the CL final. 2011 Man utd won the league and made the CL final

Tell us in your 100 yrs Arsenal history when you have achieved anything close to that? Arsenal is a failed club, a failure only supported by delusional people

You see why I say you are a fool? Is man Utd past success now related to Arsenal? you want to tag along their success?

its like a beggar in Ikeja claiming he is of the same nationality with Dangote

Incase you are too dumb to get it, Arsenal are the beggar in this analogy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

You are a fool at 40. Speed and stamina are physical characteristics
Lukaku is built like a tank, Vardy can run for days those are physical attributes
Technical ability means football sense
Mumu. You have been a fool from your days as brash to mrcrackhead till now el fenocunthole

Daft cu nt. See below.
Can someone whip out a dictionary please... this old raggedy numbskull doesn't know the meaning of physique!!!
It is a travesty to say Jamie Vardy is made of 95 percent physique... an absolute travesty
Ramudeen you must be touching 50 now.... when I registered on this forum I was barely 20, a couple of us were slapping sense back and forth into you....
, a couple of years away and back , you are still sounding 30 years younger, where is your hunger?
Why are you telling us what we already know? Who doesn't know Lukaku is a beast...
Fu cking pillock!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

What has coogar got to do with this. Name dropping is for big headed and small dick retardds like you.

So you think mentioning coogar would make people think of you as more than a oaf and a himalayan leprechaun?

newsflash everyone here knows you are nothing more that a goat udder suckling oaf

UEFA coefficient places Bundesliga ahead of EPL. Deal with it or query UEFA you tool. If you were french your name would have been Tool-alan

I am reminding you of the evolution that has taken place around here since I first berthed....i am not surprised you can't relate, you have sawdust held together by formaldehyde, for brains!!!
What bloody flawed UEFA coefficient ate you hiding behind? Go and bring the bloody cap to buttress your argument and let us trash it once and for all.
How can anything sink into your oversized cranium?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

Daft cu nt. See below.
Can someone whip out a dictionary please... this old raggedy numbskull doesn't know the meaning of physique!!!
It is a travesty to say Jamie Vardy is made of 95 percent physique... an absolute travesty
Ramudeen you must be touching 50 now.... when I registered in this forum I was barely 20, a couple of us were slapping sense back and forth into you....
, a couple of years away and back , you are still sounding 30 years younger, where is your hunger?
Why are you telling us what we already know? Who doesn't know Lukaku is a beast...
Fu cking pillock!!!

So you have been on this forum for almost 10yrs. You are now confessing you have been a reetard for the past 10yrs of your life

Speed and stamina are physical attributes. Go and ask your primary school teacher what you missed in science classes

When this simpleton was supposed to be listening in class, he would be throwing mirror on the floor to look at girls underwear

Doyin your foolishness has caught up with you in you adult years

You are this old yet think build is the only thing that makes physocal attribute? You dont know Speed and stamina are physical attributes.

You are a disgrace. You should refund all the oxygen you have consumed for the past 10yrs. It would have served the world better to use that oxygen to inflate Xmas balloon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3388325/Watford-star-Odion-Ighalo-admits-not-sure-turn-dream-boyhood-club-Manchester-United.html#comments-3388325

I'd go get this guy and have some meaningful player upfront than that fatty wasting away there.. If the money is right dude could bust a move. Players who have bossed the lower leagues, boss the BPL and have always loved United need to be grabbed at once rather than waste money on mercs like falcao Dobby
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

So you think mentioning coogar would make people think of you as more than a oaf and a himalayan leprechaun?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

I am reminding you of the evolution that has taken place around here since I first berthed....i am not surprised you can't relate, you have sawdust held together by formaldehyde, for brains!!!
What bloody flawed UEFA coefficient ate you hiding behind? Go and bring the bloody cap to buttress your argument and let us trash it once and for all.
How can anything sink into your oversized cranium?

Below is the UEFA coeefiecient that placed Bundesliga ahead of EPL. I would expect you to be honorable and kill yourself but there is no honor in your chromosomes, You would return here to spew more folly

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
gringringringringringringringrin
in life even your haters will tell your success story someday!!!
#GGMU

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

2008 Man utd dominated the EPL and dominated Europe. 2009 Man Utd won the league and still made the CL final. 2011 Man utd won the league and made the CL final

Tell us in your 100 yrs Arsenal history when you have achieved anything close to that? Arsenal is a failed club, a failure only supported by delusional people

You see why I say you are a fool? Is man Utd past success now related to Arsenal? you want to tag along their success?

its like a beggar in Ikeja claiming he is of the same nationality with Dangote

Incase you are too dumb to get it, Arsenal are the beggar in this analogy

One would have thought this monumental didirin is not the same twerp farting Bundesliga is better than the EPL all over the sports board.
All of a sudden he is talking about 'dominance' of an EPL team, the same EPL the empty barrel is slating here and there....
Whatever context you use dominance is up to you... but one thing is clear, your analogy is a pile of gabbage.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

One would have thought this monumental didirin is not the same twerp farting Bundesliga is better than the EPL all over the sports board.
All of a sudden he is talking about 'dominance' of an EPL team, the same EPL the empty barrel is slating here and there....
Whatever context you use dominance is up to you... but one thing is clear, your analogy is a pile of gabbage.

What you thought is your problem, How can anyone expect you to "thought" anything sensible. Your empty skull should be used to serve palmwine in your village

has this board seen a fool greater than you? We need to ask Seeun

So because man utd dominated Europe over half a decade ago means they are still top?

Man Utd dominated 8yrs ago, You are a fool

repeat after me: I Doyin Akindindinrin is a foool. You put the fool in Fulani.

EPL was once 1st, now they are 3rd probably might be 4th next yr

So if a team dominates some years ago means what? Porto dominated Erope in 2004, so that means Portuguese league is the shittz?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
grin

Dear lord thank you for confusing our enemies the ram and the elf in 2016 by causing them to fire shots at their pathetic clubs and each other all in honour of the great man united!

AMEN!!!

18 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
Where is el fenomeno1

Has he taken an okada to attend his own cremation?

Sorry Doyin i was just playing, Please dont end your life. Assume all those disses were meant for pataki

I dont want your blood on my neck

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
funlord:
grin

Dear lord thank you for confusing our enemies the ram and the elf in 2016 by causing them to fire shots at their pathetic clubs and each other all in honour of the great man united!

AMEN!!!

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

I am listening.
Ur mates are busy making names for themselves in life. U're here bragging about monikers. Is dat ur life time achievement?? Ur stupídity is extra ordinary!! A fóol at 40 they say is a fóol forever!! U should go and beg ur village witches to free u. Ode oponu oshi!!

Keep mentioning Coogar in ur posts. U must really be enjoying his díck deep down in ur throat. Shameless mofo!!!

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dongorgon5(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
Funny people
Foolish boy dey brag abt how he has 5 moniker on a public forum!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

Ode ni e.
Don't let me riddle your body with your own canine, incisors and premolars!!!
Shurrp, Son .... yo aint got shii to say to me... get lost imp
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Ur mates are busy making names for themselves in life. U're here bragging about monikers. Is dat ur life time achievement?? Ur stupídity is extra ordinary!! A fóol at 40 they say is a fóol forever!! U should go and beg ur village witches to free u. Ode oponu oshi!!

Keep mentioning Coogar in ur posts. U must really be enjoying his díck deep down in ur throat. Shameless mofo!!!

Count am well . Ten Hit Combo
1.Ur mates are busy making names for themselves in life.
2.U're here bragging about monikers.
3. Is dat ur life time achievement??
4. Ur stupídity is extra ordinary!!
5. A fóol at 40 they say is a fóol forever!!
6. U should go and beg ur village witches to free u
7. Keep mentioning Coogar in ur posts
8 & 9(Transition Combo). U must really be enjoying his díck deep down in ur throat.
10. Shameless mofo!!!

RIP Elf. See you at the sickbay...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
elrony:
gringringringringringringringrin

in life even your haters will tell your success story someday!!!

#GGMU

grin grin grin

Raumdeuter, see your life outside? Like an heart less dead body
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Mumu original na him you be

Bayern topped the group with Arsenal in it. Wolfsburg topped the group with Man utd in it

How is Bendtner bossing any league? How many goals has bendtner scored this season

Compare that to what rejects like Arnautovic and Shaqiri are doing to the EPL

Klopp opted out after he almost relegated his own team to come chop awoof money in the EPL

Same thing Guardiola is doing. When he sees career wastemen like Wenger and Ranieri topped the league who no go like that kain awoof

Oponu oshi. I know your foolish ways of posting on this forum over the years. When the truth hits you, you start posting irrelevant drivels.

Where did I state that Bendtner is bossing your useless redundant league? Ara nkan tan be e so niyen! Ma fara buruku bale!

Read and comprehend before smoking your igbo and punching your keypad to type nonsense. This is 2016. Nobody has time to start babyfeeding you on English Comprehension. Go back and re-read my post. Didinrin omo!

Bayern topped the group, so what? Did any of your useless league team beat any EPL team home and away? The same EPL team you have a penchant for spewing hatred against. Whether Bayern topped the group is highly irrelevant in this discourse. Afterall, na the same round of 16, Arsenal and Bayern entered. Goathead oponu like you should know this.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ramudeen. grin

Finally that name I invented is getting to stick on him.

raumdeuter:
Where is el fenomeno1
Has he taken an okada to attend his own cremation?
Sorry Doyin i was just playing, Please dont end your life. Assume all those disses were meant for pataki
I dont want your blood on my neck

Eranko jati-jati ni e...... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
Pataki:

Oponu oshi. I know your foolish ways of posting on this forum over the years. When the truth hits you, you start posting irrelevant drivels.

Where did I state that Bendtner is bossing your useless redundant league? Ara nkan tan be e so niyen! Ma fara buruku bale!

Read and comprehend before smoking your igbo and punching your keypad to type nonsense. This is 2016. Nobody has time to start babyfeeding you on English Comprehension. Go back and re-read my post. Didinrin omo!

Bayern topped the group, so what? Did any of your useless league team beat any EPL team home and away? The same EPL team you have a penchant for spewing hatred against. Whether Bayern topped the group is highly irrelevant in this discourse. Afterall, na the same round of 16, Arsenal and Bayern entered. Goathead oponu like you should know this.

Oponu gidi ni e. Amugbo oshi

Must we beat you home and away? 3 groups had EPl and Buli 2 of those groups were topped by Buli teams.

Arsenal thats topping the EPL was dragged on the floor and rimmed brutally by bayern. Have you recovered? Mumu
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Pataki:
Ramudeen. grin

Finally that name I invented is getting to stick on him.

Eranko jati-jati ni e...... grin

I have enough blood on my hand already. Its over 1 hr and no one has seen El fenomeno1

Check all the rivers in UK make he no go jump. That would be one less GAYYner in your posse
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
shocked shocked

What is happening here??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nihilist:

Count am well . Ten Hit Combo
1.Ur mates are busy making names for themselves in life.
2.U're here bragging about monikers.
3. Is dat ur life time achievement??
4. Ur stupídity is extra ordinary!!
5. A fóol at 40 they say is a fóol forever!!
6. U should go and beg ur village witches to free u
7. Keep mentioning Coogar in ur posts
8 & 9(Transition Combo). U must really be enjoying his díck deep down in ur throat.
10. Shameless mofo!!!

RIP Elf. See you at the sickbay...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Enjoying this mehn.. One a perpetual failure, the other the only one who sees in the land of the blind. Excellent. Please Seun when will you start crediting people's account based on number of monickers? I have about 7 and they are all active, infact they are all usually logged in at the same time across multiple devices. I would supply all the proofs you need.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

So you have been on this forum for almost 10yrs. You are now confessing you have been a reetard for the past 10yrs of your life

Speed and stamina are physical attributes. Go and ask your primary school teacher what you missed in science classes

When this simpleton was supposed to be listening in class, he would be throwing mirror on the floor to look at girls underwear

Doyin your foolishness has caught up with you in you adult years

You are this old yet think build is the only thing that makes physocal attribute? You dont know Speed and stamina are physical attributes.

You are a disgrace. You should refund all the oxygen you have consumed for the past 10yrs. It would have served the world better to use that oxygen to inflate Xmas balloon
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Oponu gidi ni e. Amugbo oshi

Must we beat you home and away?

Yes sometimes you need to show your adversaries you are the boss. Like a certain man sh1tty reppin epl sodomising borrusia munchengladyansh of burnthisleaguedown home and away. That's what we talking about niggi. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII, afrodoc2 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.