Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8730168 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

What you thought is your problem, How can anyone expect you to "thought" anything sensible. Your empty skull should be used to serve palmwine in your village

has this board seen a fool greater than you? We need to ask Seeun

So because man utd dominated Europe over half a decade ago means they are still top?

Man Utd dominated 8yrs ago, You are a fool

epeat after me: I Doyin Akindindinrin is a foool. You put the fool in Fulani.

EPL was once 1st, now theyr are 3rd probably might be 4th next yr

So if a team dominates some years ago means what? Porto dominated Erope in 2004, so that means Portuguese league is the shittz?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Ur mates are busy making names for themselves in life. U're here bragging about monikers. Is dat ur life time achievement?? Ur stupídity is extra ordinary!! A fóol at 40 they say is a fóol forever!! U should go and beg ur village witches to free u. Ode oponu oshi!!

Keep mentioning Coogar in ur posts. U must really be enjoying his díck deep down in ur throat. Shameless mofo!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
airmark:

Yes sometimes you need to show your adversaries you are the boss. Like a certain man sh1tty reppin epl sodomising borrusia munchengladyansh of burnthisleaguedown home and away. That's what we talking about niggi. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The Buli prefers to do theirs by simply topping the group like Bayern and Wolfsburg and leave the rest of the trash for LAWMA
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
sinizia:

Leave that thing Help me beg Elfenomeno1 say na play. The guy don miss for the past 4hrs now

Only God knows what he is up to currently. Maybe he is cutting his own wrist and thinking life is no longer worth living
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Funny people
Foolish boy dey brag abt how he has 5 moniker on a public forum!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nihilist:

Count am well . Ten Hit Combo
1.Ur mates are busy making names for themselves in life.
2.U're here bragging about monikers.
3. Is dat ur life time achievement??
4. Ur stupídity is extra ordinary!!
5. A fóol at 40 they say is a fóol forever!!
6. U should go and beg ur village witches to free u
7. Keep mentioning Coogar in ur posts
8 & 9(Transition Combo). U must really be enjoying his díck deep down in ur throat.
10. Shameless mofo!!!

RIP Elf. See you at the sickbay...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
chisos!!!.....one who didn't knw would mistake this place for a gladiators' arena instead of a football thread.
2016 is truly a different year..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Leave that thing Help me beg Elfenomeno1 say na play. The guy don miss for the past 4hrs now

Only God knows what he is up to currently. Maybe he is cutting his own wrist and thinking life is no loger worth living

Still don't know what the brainless troll is up to? He's currently at ward 4 in Yaba Left recuperating from the massive punches that you gave him which is equivalent to the_rape that Bayern served him at Allianz Arena. grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pelvicky(m): 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
I trust elf...he will come back strong and defend himself like

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

The Buli prefers to do theirs by simply topping the group like Bayern and Wolfsburg and leave the rest of the trash for LAWMA

Same buli came with 4 clubs and left with 2 in ucl. Epl came with 4 and now 3 teams through to next round. Only God knows what happened to those other two stvpid german teams with long names. Why they disappeared quickly like the fart of raumdeuter is still a mystery.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
airmark:

Same buli came with 4 clubs and left with 2 in ucl. Epl came with 4 and now 3 teams through to next round. Only God knows what happened to those other two stvpid german teams with long names. Why they disappeared quickly like the fart of raumdeuter is still a mystery.

3 groups provided Buli and EPL matchups. 2 of those groups were topped by Buli teams. 1 was topped by the EPL team. That resolves the issue until next meeting

Pray for any of your remaining teams to meet Bayern so we can teach them like we always do
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Badosqi(m): 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hernandez Reveals Why He Struggled At Man Utd
Javier Hernandez Reveals Why He Struggled At Manchester United
by David Kappel
Jan 07, 2016 08:00 PM

Javier Hernandez has been in superb form since leaving Manchester United, and has now revealed why he struggled at his former club.

The Mexican has scored 19 goals and assisted a further two strikes in 25 games since joining Bayer Leverkusen.

The 27-year-old is in contention for the signing of the season and explained the reason behind his improved form.
"What I was missing in the last two or three years, it was like I was playing sometimes and then returning to the bench," he told theOrlando Sentinel.
"But now that I am playing most of the game or almost all of my games here in my club, that's what I need.
"Because people sometimes think the confidence is with goals, but I don't think like that. I think confidence is to play day by day, to get rhythm."

Hernandez spent last season on loan at Real Madrid, but looked destined to play a role in manager Louis van Gaal's plans at Old Trafford in this campaign.
However, after missing a penalty in a Champions League qualifier against Brugge, the Dutchman decided to sell the striker.

This decision has somewhat come back to haunt the United boss as Hernandez has scored 17 goals in his past 16 games for Leverkusen, while the Red Devils have netted only 13 times during the same period.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
pelvicky:
I trust elf...he will come back strong and defend himself like
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 08, 2016
Aubameyang named African player of d year.

Awesome player. Well deserved. I wont mind seeing him play for United tho. But dat boy doesn't look like someone ready to leave Dortmund!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:50am On Jan 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Pray for any of your remaining teams to meet Bayern so we can teach them like we always do

Allianz arena 2012 ucl final comes to mind. One German team was humiliated on home soil that night by a shekpe team from epl like that cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:03am On Jan 08, 2016
airmark:

Allianz arena 2012 ucl final comes to mind. One German team was humiliated on home soil that night by a shekpe team from epl like that cheesy

The most recent meeting Prague 2013 comes to mind. UEFA Super cup we know the winners
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:30am On Jan 08, 2016
Kelechi Iheanacho & Victor Osimhen should really not be allowed to waste.
The NFF should find a way to curb their agents from being sold out to just the highest bidders.
Assurances on the development of their clients should take some priority.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:02am On Jan 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

The most recent meeting Prague 2013 comes to mind. UEFA Super cup we know the winners

May be the igbo you smoked made you to bring super cup issue into ucl matter. We came to take away the cup from your noses, once again thanks for hosting us. grin

raumdeuter:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

What is a UEFA Super cup? Sounds like a friendly match

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
UEFA team of 2015. The "most competitive league" didn't produce any player tho

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2255077.html

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
Louis van Gaal has told MUTV that Phil Jones is out of Manchester United's Emirates FA Cup tie with Sheffield United but Jesse Lingard is ready to return to the side.
This Jones should be sold abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
chrisley024:
This Jones should be sold abeg
who go buy am with these one-week-on-three-weeks-off
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
ollah1:

Na so oo.

Make dem dey deceive themselves

When was the last time anyone from the EPL made it

When we tell them their league is low on quality players dem go begin shout
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
SailorXY:
who go buy am with these one-week-on-three-weeks-off
Just shows how lucky some are; getting paid for being on the sick bed. Take a look at Walcott, Wilshere, etc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Na so oo.

Then why do you follow the happenings in a league that is "low on quality players"??

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
Omo who go pay Elfenomeno hospital bill? Dayo he didn't run away o, he was under general anaesthesia in the operating theatre.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
afrodoc2:
Omo who go pay Elfenomeno hospital bill? Dayo he didn't run away o, he was under general anaesthesia in the operating theatre.

Ahh I hope you weren't the doctor on duty...

Rumour has it that the last time Nyabinghi was sent to the sickbay, you were attempting to treat his broken bones with drip and iodine grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nihilist:

Ahh I hope you weren't the doctor on duty...

Rumour has it that the last time Nyabinghi was sent to the sickbay, you were attempting to treat his broken bones with drip and iodine grin
You ehn

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Dadehmola:

Then why do you follow the happenings in a league that is "low on quality players"??

I follow action in any league. Especially the one shown regularly on TV like the EPL hoping the quality would improve and also to see our wives are doing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
ollah1:

ah ah but I saw Ivanovic wen I clicked on d link na abi is he playing in the NPFL?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Na so oo.

No player from Bundesliga made the team.

1 EPL player made the team.

Dayo the false prophet strikes again...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Bluelines69 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.