Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,496 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8670408 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) ... (14140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
Uhn...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
Elxandre:

It's a shame really.

I still insist Van Gaal finishes this season.
The team is coming good, and the board are now insistent on stupidity.
When Van Gaal was drawing/loosing every damn game, he wasn't fired.

For God's sake, new tactics in February when the season is almost over.

Recipe for disaster!

I like Mourinho, but he should park well till end of season, because if he sends us to the relegation zone like he did with Chelsea, his career is over!

lol.... Mourninghoe won't take over this season if appointed .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
elampiro:
If not for injuries we would be topping the league. We were top before the injury spree began.
I'm sure you too like the song "I wish!" by R-Kelly grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
I hope the Manè vs Mahrez comparison is officially dead and buried!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
capricornian:

I also think Leicester City has taken the league.. The 4th place is between us and Tot.

I still don't think they can win it all the odds just too big you could see towards the end of the game their nerves got to them.
but top 4 Don sure for them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
SailorXY:
It's not ideal announcing a replacement for a manager publicly half way into the season when it's not retirement & he's still allowed to manage the squad.
The psychological effect can be positive or negative even among the players.
Woe betide them if the effect is negative.
Seriously I do wonder what the Fuccck is wrong with these Club managements.

How do you motivate a team when you are already fired in February?
Only crazy people like Van Gaal can survive such.

I knew their season was over when I heard of Pep's announcement.

However Pep is going to be exposed as medocre next season.
He systematically ruined a great Hynkes team with his docile philosophy, what would he do with an average city team in a wicked EPL?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
Elxandre:

He systematically ruined a great Hynkes team with his docile philosophy, what would he do with an average city team in a wicked EPL?
jupp was placed in the same situation by Munich but he handled it like a boss
city shouldn't use that as excuse for how they played today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
Elxandre:

However Pep is going to be exposed as mediocre next season.
I am here watching how you will be attacked for this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
Elxandre:

Ranieiri is sitting on top of the "wicked EPL" says it all. The same Ranieiri who has never won a league title in his career

How did Pep ruin Heynckes team? Was he the one who got Ribery and Schweinsteiger old or he was the one who injured Martinez and Robben All key component of Heynckes team or sold Dante and Mandzukic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
Tval:
I am here watching how you will be attacked for this.
Lol...
Barca and Madrid rubbished him back to back and they want to still argue? shocked grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
Elxandre:

Lol...
Barca and Madrid rubbished him back to back and they want to still argue? shocked grin

Did DiMatteo and Klopp not rubbish Heynckes? Or what could be worse than losing a CL final at home to a Chelsea coached by a rookie coach who is currently unemployed

Guardiolas employers at Bayern were satisfied with his work and were hoping he would extend. Would anyone seek to extend a rubbish mediocre coach
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

Ranieiri is sitting on top of the EPL says it all. The same Ranieiri who has never won a league title in his career

How did Pep ruin Heynckes team? Was he the one who got Ribery and Schweinsteiger old or he was the one who injured Martinez and Robben All key component of Heynckes team or sold Dante and Mandzukic

The coach take the majority of the blame, boss...

Heynkes didn't inherit a UCL winning side, did he?

Why didn't Pep strengthen the squad in the right areas??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

Ranieiri is sitting on top of the EPL says it all. The same Ranieiri who has never won a league title in his career

Wait...
Ribery and Schwein suddenly got old in a year?
Mandzukic is better than Lewandowski?
Dante is so special?
Robben was always fit every season?

We shall revisit this next season however and you'll all see for yourselves that possession based football is useless without anomalies like Iniesta and Messi. wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
Dadehmola:
The coach take the majority of the blame, boss...

Heynkes didn't inherit a UCL winning side, did he?

Why didn't Pep strengthen the squad in the right areas??

WHich blame, do they pass blame for meeting his goals? Pep did well at Bayern, won 2 league titles thats the reason his employers did everything to extend him

They brought him to rebuild the ageing Bayern team and he has done that with aplomb reaching back to back CL semis
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
Elxandre:

Wait...
Ribery and Schwein suddenly got old in a year?
Mandzukic is better than Lewandowski?
Dante is so special?
Robben was always fit every season?

We shall revisit this next season however and you'll all see for yourselves that possession based football is useless without anomalies like Iniesta and Messi. wink

All those were key players in Heynckes team
They brought Pep to rebuild the Bayern team and he has done that winning the league and reaching the CL semi twice in his 2 yrs

Thats the reason the Bayern management did all they could to extend him. No one tries to extend a coach who didnt meet his goals
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
SIRcumalot:

jupp was placed in the same situation by Munich but he handled it like a boss
city shouldn't use that as excuse for how they played today.
That was retirement, no?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
Dadehmola:
I hope the Manè vs Mahrez comparison is officially dead and buried!!
Let's see what he does next season first, no be today nyash perch for back.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

Did DiMatteo and Klopp not rubbish Heynckes? Or what could be worse than losing a CL final at home to a Chelsea coached by a rookie coach who is currently unemployed

Guardiolas employers at Bayern were satisfied with his work and were hoping he would extend. Would anyone seek to extend a rubbish mediocre coach
The only reason Bayern lost to Chelsea was because they failed to put their chances away.

Pep was serially assaulted by Madrid 4-0, 1-0.
Roasted by Barca after playing some toothless football almost through all the game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
Elxandre:

The only reason Bayern lost to Chelsea was because they failed to put their chances away.

Pep was serially assaulted by Madrid 4-0, 1-0.
Roasted by Barca after playing some toothless football almost through all the game.

A coach lost to an injury decimated Chelsea at home and it was because they failed to put chances away?

A team coached by Roberto DiMatteo. The same DiMatteo who was sacked by West Brom and Schalke 04. A coach who is currently jobless. That was the type of team and coach who beat Heynckes at home in a CL final

Pep was assulated by Madrid the biggest club in Europe coached by the best manager active Carlo ANcelotti, Heynckenes was assulated at home by an injured and suspension ridden Chelsea coached by freaking dimatteo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

Ranieiri is sitting on top of the "wicked EPL" says it all. The same Ranieiri who has never won a league title in his career

my major issue with Pep at Bayern was his constant use of players out their positions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
chrisley024:
my major issue with Pep at Bayern was his constant use of players out their positions.

Examples?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

All those were key players in Heynckes team
They brought Pep to rebuild the Bayern team and he has done that winning the league and reaching the CL semi twice in his 2 yrs

Thats the reason the Bayern management did all they could to extend him. No one tries to extend a coach who didnt meet his goals
Semi finals is not special anymore, as there only about 5 elite teams in Europe right now to be honest.
Serie A has only Juve
EPL is passing through a bad patch.
German league has only Bayern
La liga has Real, Athletico and Barca.

Bayern should make the semi finals EVERY year!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

Examples?
As if you don't know? Like Alaba in attack, Lahm in the midfield,
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
SailorXY:
That was retirement, no?
yes it was but they could've mentioned it season ending.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

WHich blame, do they pass blame for meeting his goals? Pep did well at Bayern, won 2 league titles thats the reason his employers did everything to extend him

They brought him to rebuild the ageing Bayern team and he has done that with aplomb reaching back to back CL semis

Who cares about what happens in your useless league??

Pep failed Bayern in Europe - the disgraceful manner in which he lost to Madrid / Barca is a testament to that effect.

He can still redeem himself this season though..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
Elxandre:

Semi finals is not special anymore, as there only about 5 elite teams in Europe right now to be honest.
Serie A has only Juve
EPL is passing through a bad patch.
German league has only Bayern
La liga has Real, Athletico and Barca.

Bayern should make the semi finals EVERY year!

Semi final isnt speacial yet only one EPL team has made it since 2011
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
Dadehmola:
Who cares about what happens in your useless league??

Pep failed Bayern in Europe - the disgraceful manner in which he lost to Madrid / Barca is a testament to that effect.

He can still redeem himself this season though..

Who said he failed? His employers are satisfied you outsiders and non fans are complaining

A husband say he like him wife, outsiders says she isnt good

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
chrisley024:
As if you don't know? Like Alaba in attack, Lahm in the midfield,

Alaba has played in midfield which is where he plays for his NT, Lahm in midfield was an emergency move because his midfielders like Schweini and Martinez were permanently injured

This season with Vidal, Alonso Thiago and Kimmich there Lahm hasnt played much in the midfield. ALaba in Central defence was due to the many injuries too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

A coach lost to an injury decimated Chelsea at home and it was because they failed to put chances away?

A team coached by Roberto DiMatteo. The same DiMatteo who was sacked by West Brom and Schalke 04. A coach who is currently jobless. That was the type of team and coach who beat Heynckes at home in a CL final

Pep was assulated by Madrid the biggest club in Europe coached by the best manager active Carlo ANcelotti, Heynckenes was assulated at home by an injured and suspension ridden Chelsea coached by freaking dimatteo
grin
Madrid lost narrowly to Juve last year, but it wasn't disgraceful.
Pep lost disgracefully to Barca and Madrid.

There's a clear difference between loosing honorably and shamefully.

Heynkes lost narrowly to Chelsea after taking the lead late in the game.
However, he redeemed himself the very next season by beating the legendary Barca 4-0, 3-0 and overcoming a Dortmund team that thrashed Madrid, to coast home to the title.

Pep gets raped season after season with no redemption. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
Elxandre:

grin
Madrid lost narrowly to Juve last year, but it wasn't disgraceful.
Pep lost disgracefully to Barca and Madrid.

There's a clear difference between loosing honorably and shamefully.

Heynkes lost narrowly to Chelsea after taking the lead late in the game.
However, he redeemed himself the very next season by beating the legendary Barca 4-0, 3-0 and overcoming a Dortmund team that thrashed Madrid, to coast home to the title.

Pep gets raped season after season with no redemption. grin

Pep's employers at Bayern are satisfied with his job which is why they offered him extensions multiple times
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

Who said he failed? His employers are satisfied you outsiders and non fans are complaining

A husband say he like him wife, outsiders says she isnt good
He has failed!

Even Sam Allardyce will win Bayerliga easily! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
Elxandre:

He has failed!

Even Sam Allardyce will win Bayerliga easily! cheesy

Thats why Pellegrini won the EPL and Ranieiri is about to win

All winning their first career league titles

(1) (2) (3) ... (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) ... (14140) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Santos07, chrisley024(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.