Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8731366 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
You have a team with players that have never won or challenged for a league title.....

Players with biscuit mentality and you blame Rooney?? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
Dogg eat dogg world.
I give up on Van Gaal.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
bigkesh:
You have a team with players that have never won or challenged for a league title.....

o shey padi mi, rooney was the reason why De gea couldn't keep the ball from entering the net. Moyes is a legend.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
If the board must wait until summer for a new coach, then Giggs should take over now. I don't want to see that old bull face in our next game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
bigkesh:

Must be the reason chelshit are going for that of the championship grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
nyabinghi:
I wonder o, back to the rooney bashing. LVG is the worst coach in the history of man utd. Give him 1 billion dollars, he will bore you to death, mourinho won't win jack with this team. LVG chased away the guys with winning mentality in the game. Give giggs the job and get him some good players and see united bounce back. With mourinho it is gonna be anyhow "un-united" soccer.

The Rooney basing didn't make sense. The worst is when he put the entire team blame on Rooney. I see Rooney making runs but we havent many players who can look ut to put a telepass through. That's what we had in Giggs, Valencia and even Nani those days. Lingard and Scneiderlin have no long range pass. Darmian went behind the defence line twice but couldn't put a dangerous ball across.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Elxandre, Sinizia....

If you factor in the fact that Van Goat had spent £250M to achieve those sordid stats, and the fact that the likes of Chelshit, Liverfool and Man Shitty were competitive then unlike now, you'll burn Van Goat alive!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
GBR1:

Rooney deserves more blame than he gets. Even when we were on a good form early this season, i remember us dropping points simply because Rooney failed to score. He started this year better obviously, but if he had started the season the same way, surely we would have had more points by now to see us through these difficult times.
I remember everything. In fact, i'd say Rooney has done more harm to us than the good Martial has provided. undecided

It was in August and September, and we werent in a good form. Those chances you are talking about are like 3. Our form was in October and November.

Again what has that time got to do with our game now? To put the whole team's blame on one man is ridiculous. And the team is not creating clear cut chances for him. As at December, we were the poorest in creating clear cut chances.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
elampiro:

The Rooney basing didn't make sense. The worst is when he put the entire team blame on Rooney. I see Rooney making runs but we havent many players who can look ut to put a telepass through. That's what we had in Giggs, Valencia and even Nani those days. Lingard and Scneiderlin have no long range pass. Darmian went behind the defence line twice but couldn't put a dangerous ball across.

Morgan makes long pass jare. Do you even watch him?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
nyabinghi:
I wonder o, back to the rooney bashing. LVG is the worst coach in the history of man utd. Give him 1 billion dollars, he will bore you to death, mourinho won't win jack with this team. LVG chased away the guys with winning mentality in the game. Give giggs the job and get him some good players and see united bounce back. With mourinho it is gonna be anyhow "un-united" soccer.

Giving Giggs this job will expose him to ridicule. Giving Giggs the job will expose the whole Manchester United establishment to more ridicule. He lacks coaching experience and will be worse than Gary N at Valencia. This is not a time to appoint a coach/manager on sentiment. I have followed Giggsy for all his career and admit he bleeds United through all his veins. The man for this job is Jose Mourinho. The players will respect him and our opponents will fear him.
Get Mourinho in and attach Giggs to him in whatever capacity so that when Mourinho finally blows a gasket(and he WILL blow a gasket) Giggs can finally step in after Mourinho has laid the foundation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
chrisley024:
Morgan makes long pass jare. Do you even watch him?

Long pass to when the striker is moving away from a defender? Only Blind and Carrick do that from midfield. Then, non from our wings. They just cross it, although Jackson has that dangerous crossing.

The ball Rooney played to Martial that he cut back to Mephis, which almost resulted to a goal, only Carrick could have seen that pass. I see many like that which go to waste. The player on the ball will still be driving it when a pass in on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
Please, Man utd sack this old arrogant man if he doesn't have any common sense to resign now. #LvGOut
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
my opinion abt d players....
degea....quite unfortunate to score an own goal but was brilliant as usual...honestly I want him to go Madrid..this manu team is just holding him back....

darmian....quite unfortunate to b injured,but seriously he's been shiit dis season..how I miss Valencia

smalling...was just there..shud have done more to dominate and cover Defoe,for heavens sake he's twice his size....errrm.....of course he's d fvcking cause of d winning goal...

blind....had a nice game,made some good interceptions and good passes,tho some careless passes at times,he's d closest person to carrick in terms of dictating tempo of game with their passes....

c.b.Jackson....had quite a good game,tho there were some times he'd have helped out martial out side...improving by d day....

schnerderlin....I'd have to b honest,he disappointed me today,I expected him to dominate with some good tackles and his presence,I won't blame him tho,he's lacking match time and confidence thanx to lvg....

carrick....he's really aging and it took quite some time to find his feet in d game,but if you closely followed d game and you really understand football,you'd see that he's our best midfielder,tho he trier some risky passes,he starts buildup from d back well....

lingard.....phew,...to b honest,he's d perfect definition of AVERAGE,tho he helps defensively,he's not that technically gifted to b a modern day winger...runs too much without thinking..he shudnt b a starter in an ideal manu team.....wtf?? who am I kidding,this team is far from ideal,so we wud make do...

mata.....as usual,got lost in d match,always holding on to d ball longer than needed....tho he's a key factor in martials goal....

martial....he and degea are d only sane pipo in that team...no need to talk much,was brilliant as usual....

Rooney..............NO COMMENT..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
elampiro:

It was in August and September, and we werent in a good form. Those chances you are talking about are like 3. Our form was in October and November.

Again what has that time got to do with our game now? To put the whole team's blame on one man is ridiculous. And the team is not creating clear cut chances for him. As at December, we were the poorest in creating clear cut chances.
Say whatever you want, we need to move on from a lot of poor players. Rooney is one, he shouldn't be leading our attack or any top team with title aspirations.

No one should mention LVG building any foundation. He's built nothing or if anything at all, he's building united's grave.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
Caveatemptor:

Giving Giggs this job will expose him to ridicule. Giving Giggs the job will expose the whole Manchester United establishment to more ridicule. He lacks coaching experience and will be worse than Gary N at Valencia. This is not a time to appoint a coach/manager on sentiment. I have followed Giggsy for all his career and admit he bleeds United through all his veins. The man for this job is Jose Mourinho. The players will respect him and our opponents will fear him.
Get Mourinho in and attach Giggs to him in whatever capacity so that when Mourinho finally blows a gasket(and he WILL blow a gasket) Giggs can finally step in after Mourinho has laid the foundation.

Only Mourinho will attract top players as it is now. May be DDG might even change his mind. Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
elampiro:

Only Mourinho will attract top players as it is now. May be DDG might even change his mind. Lol
Mendes would come in handy. He's their agent. If mourinho comes in, DDG is going nowhere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
GBR1:

Say whatever you want, we need to move on from a lot of poor players. Rooney is one, he shouldn't be leading our attack or any top team with title aspirations.

But we were top of the league before our players injured in November. And we looked like going to extend the gap when we had 6 straight cheap fixtures. But the lads ruined it in the absence of Valencia, Jones, Rojo. Rooney also missed some matches at the beginning of the losses.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
GBR1:

Mendes would come in handy. He's their agent. If mourinho comes in, DDG is going nowhere.

DDG is Spanish. Don't forget.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
elampiro:

DDG is Spanish. Don't forget.
He won't pass up the chance to win some trophies here with all his efforts over the years; few years with mourinho basically gurantees that, not even madrid at this current state. If he really had any true ambition, he should be going to Barcelona and not madrid. You forgot he just signed a new contract worth 200k per week although not very convincingly with probably a steep release clause. Madrid would have topay over the odds to get him, and it might not be that bad after all if we can get a top keeper to replace him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
Elxandre:

Come back here when you survive relegation, then we can take you seriously.

pot calling kettle black
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Of all the injured players, na Jones still dey vex me pass...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
nyabinghi:

For this reason, I want Mourinho to come sef so all the numerous Mourinho advocate can finally see things the way they are
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
sinizia:

Gloat while you can, one day all these travails will end.

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
elampiro:

As long as you can pay you would attract players. Which top coach attarcted Aguero, Silva, Yaya and Kompany to City?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
Chestar5:
undecided..chelsea is useless, seriously undecided
spell this out in the right thread.
No one cares about Chelsea here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
elampiro:

But we were top of the league before our players injured in November. And we looked like going to extend the gap when we had 6 straight cheap fixtures. But the lads ruined it in the absence of Valencia, Jones, Rojo. Rooney also missed some matches at the beginning of the losses.
But nobody forced Loius van Gaal to sell the whole squad. He had all the tools to succeed in Old Trafford but he's blown it. Perhaps he's just lost on modern coaching techniques.
The next manager should learn from his basic mistakes, the club cannot afford to keep having a merry go round.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
ChristineC:

But nobody forced Loius van Gaal to sell the whole squad. He had all the tools to succeed in Old Trafford but he's blown it. Perhaps he's just lost on modern coaching techniques.
The next manager should learn from his basic mistakes, the club cannot afford to keep having a merry go round.

I am just tired of this Gaal. He displaced our only player who makes things happen. He was warned from the beginning that Blind was too feeble to be a centre back. Even Rio Ferdinand said so. He doesn't seem bothered if the whole team is injured.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
ChristineC:
spell this out in the right thread. No one cares about Chelsea here.
den chill...okay.....u dont have to take it too hard.....understand?...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
GBR1:
LVG himself has admitted it finally. We won't make top 4. Europa is now top priority. undecided But unfortunately, we won't win Europa.

He will go to europa to expose himself in a useless manner again. LvG can't win anything with his philosophy in this modern times where things evolve by the minute.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
dubylhover:
my opinion abt d players....
degea....quite unfortunate to score an own goal but was brilliant as usual...honestly I want him to go Madrid..this manu team is just holding him back....

darmian....quite unfortunate to b injured,but seriously he's been shiit dis season..how I miss Valencia

smalling...was just there..shud have done more to dominate and cover Defoe,for heavens sake he's twice his size....errrm.....of course he's d fvcking cause of d winning goal...

blind....had a nice game,made some good interceptions and good passes,tho some careless passes at times,he's d closest person to carrick in terms of dictating tempo of game with their passes....

c.b.Jackson....had quite a good game,tho there were some times he'd have helped out martial out side...improving by d day....

schnerderlin....I'd have to b honest,he disappointed me today,I expected him to dominate with some good tackles and his presence,I won't blame him tho,he's lacking match time and confidence thanx to lvg....

carrick....he's really aging and it took quite some time to find his feet in d game,but if you closely followed d game and you really understand football,you'd see that he's our best midfielder,tho he trier some risky passes,he starts buildup from d back well....

lingard.....phew,...to b honest,he's d perfect definition of AVERAGE,tho he helps defensively,he's not that technically gifted to b a modern day winger...runs too much without thinking..he shudnt b a starter in an ideal manu team.....wtf?? who am I kidding,this team is far from ideal,so we wud make do...

mata.....as usual,got lost in d match,always holding on to d ball longer than needed....tho he's a key factor in martials goal....

martial....he and degea are d only sane pipo in that team...no need to talk much,was brilliant as usual....

Rooney..............NO COMMENT..

I beg to differ. Mata had a good game. He did well in his midfield position. You can't blame Rooney for the loss either. The team as a whole is responsible for the loss and coach LvG should be blamed. The players were lacklustre and didn't have that enthusiasm to take the game to Sunderland.

I expected Utd to come full force against 'em in the second half, camp around their 18 yard box and launch attack after attack. We didn't see that, instead Utd were under pressure constantly. God knows what LvFool said during the half-time break but the defence and midfield could hardly connect. A rookie was also able to threaten Man Utd's defense! Good riddance already, LvG. Good riddance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Chestar5:
den chill...okay.....u dont have to take it too hard.....understand?...
i expect you to know the meaning of the word "hard" at this stage.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
elampiro:

I am just tired of this Gaal. He displaced our only player who makes things happen. He was warned from the beginning that Blind was too feeble to be a centre back. Even Rio Ferdinand said so. He doesn't seem bothered if the whole team is injured.
To be frank it's not fair to judge some players or anyone under Van Gaal. Over two seasons, the only person who's actually thrived under his leadership is the one who has had the least to do with Van Gaal and his coaching. i.e. the goalkeeper.
LVG is terrible. Now he expects us to win Europa with Dortmund, Napoli, and a lot of spanish clubs in it when we can't even beat relegation teams like sunderland?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: kizolo(m), Ijustwantto and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.