Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8743010 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) ... (14155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
Leyqute:

I beg to differ. Mata had a good game. He did well in his midfield position. You can't blame Rooney for the loss either. The team as a whole is responsible for the loss and coach LvG should be blamed. The players were lacklustre and didn't have that enthusiasm to take the game to Sunderland.

I expected Utd to come full force against 'em in the second half, camp around their 18 yard box and launch attack after attack. We didn't see that, instead Utd were under pressure constantly. God knows what LvFool said during the half-time break but the defence and midfield could hardly connect. A rookie was also able to threaten Man Utd's defense! Good riddance already, LvG. Good riddance.

maybe in ur own perspective,mata did well,but to me he was inconsequential...I'm not blaming Rooney,eventually lvg and his philosophy is shit....

mourinho has a lot to do oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
GBR1:

To be frank it's not fair to judge some players or anyone under Van Gaal. Over two seasons, the only person who's actually thrived under his leadership is the one who has had the least to do with Van Gaal and his coaching. i.e. the goalkeeper.
LVG is terrible. Now he expects us to win Europa with Dortmund, Napoli, and a lot of spanish clubs in it when we can't even beat relegation teams like sunderland?

If he like make he win Europa. Gaal na still calamity.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
ChristineC:
i expect you to know the meaning of the word "hard" at this stage.

m done wit u lady...bye...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
Scummies having the usual meltdown ..... after a pathetic and spineless performance
Blame it on LVG all the time..... useless bunch!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Two female posters fighting dirty on scummies thread grin

Hard on cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

Your father! grin
Big mumu... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
sinizia:

Just take a look at what DeFRAUD did now. He couldn't shoot POWERFULLY while he had the chance. No drive. No ambition. No joy. Who bought these players?

And we concede. I can't wait for Mourinho to come.

Mourinho to come, so you can start cussing him on Sunday morning by 06:30am again?

Una never jam!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
GBR1:

To be frank it's not fair to judge some players or anyone under Van Gaal. Over two seasons, the only person who's actually thrived under his leadership is the one who has had the least to do with Van Gaal and his coaching. i.e. the goalkeeper .
LVG is terrible. Now he expects us to win Europa with Dortmund, Napoli, and a lot of spanish clubs in it when we can't even beat relegation teams like sunderland?

THAT IS THE GOSPEL TRUTH.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
ElFenomeno1:
Scummies having the usual meltdown ..... after a pathetic and spineless performance
Blame it on LVG all the time..... useless bunch!

Abeg go paddle your canoe. Koshi kuro nibiyii
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
Epl is a very tough league. Imagine a 19th placed team winning a 5th placed team. This shows how competitive the EPL is. Anything can happen.

In LVG we trust
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
I no watch the match aside from LVG I just wan no who I go curse for Church 2mao
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
SIRcumalot:
I no watch the match
aside from LVG I just wan no who I go curse for Church 2mao

Rooney

Carrick

Depay

Damian (you fit pity am small cos of the injury wey e sustain)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2016

FERDINAND: EVEN PAUL POGBA IDOLISED RAVEL MORRISON AT MANCHESTER UNITED

By Chris Davie

The former defender has named the Lazio midfielder as the best academy star he's ever seen come through the ranks at Manchester United

Rio Ferdinand has named Ravel Morrison as the best academy player he’s ever seen and says the midfielder was even idolised by Paul Pogba at
Manchester United.

The 23-year-old looked destined for stardom after impressing for United’s academy sides but problems off the field stifled the midfielder’s progression to the first team.

After leaving Old Trafford, Morrison subsequently struggled to settle at West Ham, Birmingham City and Cardiff City, while he’s played just 53 minutes in Serie A for Lazio this season.

When asked to name the best academy star he’d ever seen, Ferdinand told The Daily Mail : “Ravel Morrison.

“Sir Alex Ferguson said 'come and have a look at this kid'. Me and Wazza [Wayne Rooney] walked out and there was an Under-15 or Under-16 game going on.

“Fergie said he was the best kid he'd ever seen, better than Giggsy or anyone. He was just playing the game as and when he wanted to play. He would slow it down, then speed it up.

“It tells you something that when they were 15, 16, 17, Paul Pogba and Adnan Januzaj used to look up to him and idolise him. This kid was the gospel. But he didn't have the mentality to cement himself in a team environment.”

Morrison now looks set to leave Lazio having been frozen out of the first team, but Ferdinand his still hoping the midfielder can rescue his career.

“It's a shame he hasn't had the right people around him,” said the former defender.

“I’d love to have been able to get hold of him now if he was still 15 or 16. Sometimes you've got to let those kind of people find themselves but I'm always available if he wants to reach out.”

m.goal.com/s/en/news/1862/premier-league/2016/02/13/20317452/ferdinand-even-paul-pogba-idolised-ravel-morrison-at?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=enfb
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
Chestar5:

m done wit u lady...bye...
ma binu ma
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
I do have to say though, that was a stewpeed stewpeed pass from Lingaard to Damian that resulted in his injury.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
Dadehmola:

Rooney

Carrick

Depay

You forgot Smalling.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
Darmian out for several weeks so likely we stick with Love(don't know what happened to McNair and Varela). Maybe our rescue would be if Val, Rojo and Jones return after the int'l break cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
Dadehmola:

Rooney
Carrick
Depay
Only Depay and Rooney... dey cry as u dey curse them so e go work angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
Dadehmola:

Rooney
Carrick
Depay
Only Depay and Rooney... dey cry as u dey curse them so e go work angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
Upon all the notes wey LVG dey copy since begining of season, e no fit beat sunderland angry angry ...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by amodu(m): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
elampiro:

Shuaibu Amodu would do better than this man.
Why mentioning my name grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
GloryIsaac:
Upon all the notes wey LVG dey copy since begining of season, e no fit beat sunderland angry angry ...
no mind that mad man
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
Caveatemptor:

Giving Giggs this job will expose him to ridicule. Giving Giggs the job will expose the whole Manchester United establishment to more ridicule. He lacks coaching experience and will be worse than Gary N at Valencia. This is not a time to appoint a coach/manager on sentiment. I have followed Giggsy for all his career and admit he bleeds United through all his veins. The man for this job is Jose Mourinho. The players will respect him and our opponents will fear him.
Get Mourinho in and attach Giggs to him in whatever capacity so that when Mourinho finally blows a gasket(and he WILL blow a gasket) Giggs can finally step in after Mourinho has laid the foundation.
mourinho failed this season, he will still fail with united. Giggs won't fail cos united aint valencia fc.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
Scummies how market?
Average bunch of plonkers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by An0nimus: 4:19am On Feb 14, 2016
GloryIsaac:

oh no

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 5:05am On Feb 14, 2016
ollah1:
Epl is a very tough league. Imagine a 19th placed team winning a 5th placed team. This shows how competitive the EPL is. Anything can happen.

In LVG we trust

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 5:07am On Feb 14, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Abeg leave professor of football alone... grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 5:09am On Feb 14, 2016
nyabinghi:
o shey padi mi, rooney was the reason why De gea couldn't keep the ball from entering the net. Moyes is a legend.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:53am On Feb 14, 2016
Wailing wailers
The joy and contentment I feel as a result of Scummies woes is inestimable!
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:08am On Feb 14, 2016
G. Neville tasted his 1st league victory last night. Hmm. Good for him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:24am On Feb 14, 2016
Van Gaal is still the coach of United?
Maybe Woodward should be fired, the man only cares about our success off the field of play...
Our squad needs a total revamp and to think we've spent so much over the past two years, you'd be tempted to see a connection between our deals and money laundering...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 14, 2016
patrickmuf:
Van Gaal is still the coach of United?
Maybe Woodward should be fired, the man only cares about our success off the field of play...
Our squad needs a total revamp and to think we've spent so much over the past two years, you'd be tempted to see a connection between our deals and money laundering...
Like it or not, the team is still stable. All we need is a few new signings, sell off the dead weights and get a new manager who knows what he's doing....

(1) (2) (3) ... (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) ... (14155) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: GiftOfLyf and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.