Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8747041 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) ... (14156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
I think Leicester is going to win this thing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
bykebyke:

We admitted it in his dream. grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sebod(m): 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
dmcdad:

You dey mind am? Rubbish!
SMH really!
bykebyke:

We admitted it in his dream. grin grin
I just weak!
coded01:

You dey find trouble! Abi! angry grin
You know I don't find trouble. I only asked to know who admitted that as he too (as a Man U fan) would ask questions should anyone claim Man U fans admitted Scholes is an unproductive nigga.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
SIRcumalot:
You're still thinking
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
sebod:

SMH really!
I just weak!
You know I don't find trouble. I only asked to know who admitted that as he too (as a Man U fan) would ask questions should anyone claim Man U fans admitted Scholes is an unproductive nigga.

The kan shakabula dem go bring come go pass AK 47... shocked grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sebod(m): 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
coded01:

The kan shakabula dem go bring come go pass AK 47... shocked grin

Exactly! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Kagawa10:

The truth is without Martial making the one-two and the runs, the goal wouldn't have happened! Herrerra even had to fall on his arse while giving the return pass.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Jesu Kristi Oluwa wa what is this Maka Chukwu?
Do you know that without Martial's mum pushing hard in the labor room Martial wouldn't have made it to Wembley last weekend
Who do you this thing do you strong thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
sebod:

Bros, as much as I care less about any defence you put up to back your argument, I will like to know the Barca fan that admitted to the emboldened.
Coded01, dmcdad, bykebyke, homesteady and co: who among the cules admitted that a legend of the best club in the world is f**ked? Abeg, I need to know oooo. cheesy
Mehn. U Barca boys cannot go one place without calling the rest of ur squad! Even if Elxandre's assertion was wrong, u just couldn't handle the situation on ur own. U had to call d rest of ur goons to d party. Una follow-follow is just tew mush....

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
No Ronaldo in the squad. City should take the advantage
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sebod(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Mehn. U Barca boys cannot go one place without calling the rest of ur squad! Even if Elxandre's assertion was wrong, u just couldn't handle the situation on ur own. U had to call d rest of ur goons to d party. Una follow-follow is just tew mush....
I don't have any situation to handle as I only asked a simple question. since the assertion is about Barca fans, I had to ask others if they are aware of any Culé that admitted to such claim.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
SailorXY:

Do you know that without Martial's mum pushing hard in the labor room Martial wouldn't have made it to Wembley last weekend
Hahahahaha. U be mad man. I have been looking at that post all day trying to figure out what sense the nigga be trying to make....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
SIRcumalot:
B4 nko?? Were u not the one hoping Arsenal wins it? If they want it, let them go and take it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
sebod:

I don't have any situation to handle as I only asked a simple question. since the assertion is about Barca fans, I had to ask others if they are aware of any Culé that admitted to such claim.
i wanted to ask him the same question about the barca fan that said that but i know he'll divert to the previous argument we had. Anyways we are still waiting for his reply. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
SIRcumalot:
i thought i told u or odunharry that anyone who thought assnal could win the epl is deluded. They've won it and u're still thinking
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
SailorXY:

Guy you even speak Ibo and Yoruba together in one sentence to buttress your point.

Expect the negroe to ask whether Martial was born by c-section.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
Dadehmola:

"Iheanacho is better than Aguero" is quite different from "iheanacho will be better than Aguero".

Just accept your gaffes and move on bros.

Yep. I stand by it... 8 apps, 11 goals from 15 shots... na beans! Like Martin Keown said, "he isn't English", that's why there is no fuss!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
RuuDie:

Yep. I stand by it... 8 apps, 11 goals from 15 shots... na beans! Like Martin Keown said, "he isn't English", that's why there is no fuss!

That suddenly makes him the best striker in the world? The kid is a special talent no doubt but calm down.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
Eastbay:

Guy you even speak Ibo and Yoruba together in one sentence to buttress your point.

Expect the negroe to ask whether Martial was born by c-section.
I included my PC diagram for him to know how dire it is
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sebod(m): 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
i wanted to ask him the same question about the barca fan that said that but i know he'll divert to the previous argument we had. Anyways we are still waiting for his reply. cheesy
I would also have let it pass, but for the sake of those that might be misinformed and would later build on it, I just have to ask.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
MrTA:

That suddenly makes him the best striker in the world? The kid is a special talent no doubt but calm down.

Better than Aguero na 'im I talk o!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
Meanwhile City don try sha... Imagine if na LVG with his philosophy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
RuuDie:

Better than Aguero na 'im I talk o!

Yeah but you based it on the strike rate didnt you? which makes him the best striker in the world?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
My boy, IHEANACHO #72 grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
MrTA:

Yeah but you based it on the strike rate didnt you? which makes him the best striker in the world?

Die am for now. I never reach dat bus stop yet. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
sebod:

I would also have let it pass, but for the sake of those that might be misinformed and would later build on it, I just have to ask.
i wonder how a man would wake up to make a silly statement like that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sebod(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
i wonder how a man would wake up to make a silly statement like that?
All in the name of trying to defend an argument. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
Kagawa10:

I think if we can get the wages out, I think that would be great ideas!
All the players stealing wages like Fellaini, Herrera, Mata Rojo, Young should be first out of the pictures. Likewise Carrick who will be out of contract at the end of the season.
That's enough dead wood cleared out already.
Also, Kante isn't a one off. He was one of the best midfielder with the highest tackles and interception in the whole of euro top leagues while at a struggling Caen.
His on the ball ability was also quite good while at Caen. Now that his efforts becomes much more glaring with better team-mates like Leicester, he's only going to get better even more. He's the closest to Roy Keane that I have ever seen minus the cuntish attitude though and no wonder Fergie gushes over him.
Carrick is vital to the team, we suffer more in his absence, stats show this. About wages our wage bill has reduced with the departures of rvp, di maria, falcao, vidic, evra, Ferdy and co ...so the wage bill is way lesser than it used to be like 2yrs ago. So if you had 100mill to spend show me your "buys" and "sells" let's see how you fare
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
so I was late to join the Leicester hype train,
.na why una dey low-key dey yab me nothing spoil,i Don collect my ticket Siddon.

man city disappoint me this nite.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

This is why other teams fail... tongue

We at barca... We are teammates... cool

We don't curse too unlike... grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Poch: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
chrisley024:
Leicester need only 3 points in their remaining 3 games to be crowned the champion.

They should just allow us take the 3 points at OT and get theirs from Everton.

And some where singing Poch! Poch! Nonsense!

Can u guys pls call the Tottenham coach by His real name? Una dey disturb my peace...

For the entire NL, na only this thread dey call poch... Shuuuu

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
sebod:

Bros, as much as I care less about any defence you put up to back your argument, I will like to know the Barca fan that admitted to the emboldened.
Coded01, dmcdad, bykebyke, homesteady and co: who among the cules admitted that a legend of the best club in the world is f**ked? Abeg, I need to know oooo. cheesy
According to you, Barca fans only exist on Nairaland.
I doubt your mind is capable of processing any rational thoughts.

You need to get a life outside Nairaland dude!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) ... (14156) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.