Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8745773 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) ... (14156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
[quote author=raumdeuter post=45105811]

2 UCL medal is enough for him same number the greatest manager in Man Utd history won after being in charge for 26yrs that got him knighted[/quote]
ok. He should be knighted then..
All hail Sir Pep..grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

I am not pissed by Simeone's bus. I like it. He doesnt have the means and he puts out whatever tactics would make his team win. Its left to teams to break it down

This is different from Chelsea assemblying mega stars worth 100's of millions and still parking the bus

If Elche parks bus vs Barcelona no one would complain its when a club like Madrid with their mega stars does same that people usually complain
I agree.

But I know even if you give Simeone a megastar studded club, he would still pack the bus..
Coaches never change their ways.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
chidexxy007:

ok. He should be knighted then..
All hail Sir Pep..grin grin grin

Another thing

Doyou remember the team Pep beat for those 2 CL he won and who the coach was?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
Elxandre:

I agree.

But I know even if you give Simeone a megastar studded club, he would still pack the bus..
Coaches never change their ways.

I disagree. I had the argument on the Chelsea thread once, and Simeone only parks the bus vs sides that are superior on paper

When they played Chelsea in 2014 semi finals. They dominated possesion 70% at Calderon and minus vs Barca Madrid Bayern they do attack other teams

But in a controlled way not all out attack like Barca, Bayern and Madrid
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

I disagree. I had the argument on the Chelsea thread once, and Simeone only parks the bus vs sides that are superior on paper

When they played Chelsea in 2014 semi finals. They dominated possesion 70% at Calderon and minus vs Barca Madrid Bayern they do attack other teams
Mourinho only parks the bus against Barcelona too, but crushes other teams..

They are no different.

Edit.... Don't forget that when two negative teams meet, one would definitely boss possession, hence Ath dominating Chelsea.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Elxandre:
They are no different.
That's a lie. Go and check last season's games against top sides in the EPL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
Elxandre:

They are no different.
Edit.... Don't forget that when two negative teams meet, one would definitely boss possession, hence Ath dominating Chelsea.

Mourinho that played no striker vs David Moyes Man Utd? Mourinho parks anytime he plays Bayern, He parked vs Liverpool, He parked vs Arsenal, parks vs City, It was Mourinho who coached Chelsea to a 30% possesion game vs Atletico at calderon

You want more instances?

Edit: Why was it that it was the more expensively assembled Chelsea that parked against Atletico? Until you give Simeone a half a billion dollar squad like mourinho and he still parks the bus before you can say
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

Another thing

Doyou remember the team Pep beat for those 2 CL he won and who the coach was?
Nope. Was it d team setup by d Monarch dat was to confer him?
Too bad, maybe that's why he still hasnt been Knighted.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

How did Ancellotti's Madrid beat Pep's Bayern in 2014? Was the Madrid squad cheap or did they have less mega stars?

I'm really impressed with your obsession regards 'bus parking' but it's obvious you are going about this the wrong way.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

hey..... Papa na lie. Simoene default setting na parking d bus..
Atleast i've watched a good number of their games this season, it has always being counter attack even against teams like Eibar nd Las Palmas.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
GBR1:
How did Ancellotti's Madrid beat Pep's Bayern in 2014? Was the Madrid squad cheap or did they have less mega stars?
I'm really impressed with your obsession regards 'bus parking' but it's obvious you are going about this the wrong way.

How many games did Carlo park the bus? Every coach does it once in a while but some have turned it into a tradition and way of life
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
chidexxy007:

Nope. Was it d team setup by d Monarch dat was to confer him?
Too bad, maybe that's why he still hasnt been Knighted.

Go research am or ask someone
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

2 UCL medal is enough for him same number the greatest manager in Man Utd history won after being in charge for 26yrs that got him knighted
Ferguson got knighted towards the end of the 20th century and he did not win his 2nd CL until 2008 so clearly you're saying shi.t.

Bob Paisley was only guy to have won 3 major european cups or the CL equivalent until Ancelloti managed the same feat two years ago. Paisley never got knighted.

Don't be silly.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
GBR1:

Ferguson got knighted towards the end of the 20th century and he did not win his 2nd CL until 2008 so clearly you're saying shi.t.

Bob Paisley was only guy to have won 3 major european cups or the CL equivalent until Ancelloti managed the same feat two years ago. Paisley never got knighted.

Don't be silly.

Whats thisone saying? If you have no sense then step aside

Fergie spent about 26yrs in Man utd fact
fergie won 2 CL facts
Fergie was knighted fact
Fergie got sodomized in 2 finals by Pep facts

Like I always say, I would bludgeon you to death with facts

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

Mourinho that played no striker vs David Moyes Man Utd? Mourinho parks anytime he plays Bayern, He parked vs Liverpool, He parked vs Arsenal, parks vs City, It was Mourinho who coached Chelsea to a 30% possesion game vs Atletico at calderon

You want more instances?

Edit: Why was it that it was the more expensively assembled Chelsea that parked against Atletico? Until you give Simeone a half a billion dollar squad like mourinho and he still parks the bus before you can say

Okay, he was accused of being negative at Madrid, yet Madrid scored record number of goals.
I think he parked mostly in his first season in England (2nd spell), because he still arguably had a weaker squad.
He still even whipped Moyes black and blue that season, 6-0 I think.

His second season had Chelsea playing some stunning football for a great part of the season.

I think It's difficult to have this argument since Simeone doesn't have an expensive squad yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 11:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

Go research am or ask someone
No, u tell me..... #omini knowest.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
chidexxy007:

No, u tell me.....
#omini knowest.

Dont get in the habit or asking everytime, you do some research its better for your education

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
Elxandre:
Okay, he was accused of being negative at Madrid, yet Madrid scored record number of goals.
I think he parked mostly in his first season in England (2nd spell), because he still arguably had a weaker squad.
He still even whipped Moyes black and blue that season, 6-0 I think.
His second season had Chelsea playing some stunning football for a great part of the season.

I think It's difficult to have this argument since Simeone doesn't have an expensive squad yet.

Before he stepped into Madrid he wasnt known to be an attacking coach either and for most case he would default straight to his preferred bus park when playing teams close to his level
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 12:03am On Apr 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

Whats thisone saying? If you have no sense then step aside

Fergie spent about 26yrs in Man utd fact
fergie won 2 CL facts
fergie was knighted fact
Fergie got sodomized in 2 finals by Pep facts

Like I always say, I would bludgeon you to death with facts
I knew you just wouldn't let go until you are disgraced completely. You stated Ferguson got knighted because he won 2 CLs and that is the only post of your's i addressed so stop pontificating like you always do. This was your initial post below that got you into trouble
2 UCL medal is enough for him same number the greatest manager in Man Utd history won after being in charge for 26yrs that got him knighted
Calm down and watch how i expose your lies.
Fergie got knighted in 1999 after the treble success. He had won just 1 CL then. He won his 2nd CL in 2008. So how did he get knighted because he won 2 CL?

It's a shame you parade yourself as someone who knows facts when actually you are just a fraud.

17 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 12:06am On Apr 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

Dont get in the habit or asking everytime, you do some research its better for your education
Its actually better 4 me especially wen my tutor is someone like u whose football knowlege precedes wen d first football was kicked.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:07am On Apr 28, 2016
GBR1:

I knew you just wouldn't let go until you are disgraced completely. You stated Ferguson got knighted because he won 2 CLs and that is the only post of your's i addressed so stop pontificating like you always do. This was your initial post below that got you into trouble
Calm down and watch how i expose your lies.
Fergie got knighted in 1999 after the treble success. He had won just 1 CL then. He won his 2nd CL in 2008. So how did he get knighted because he won 2 CL?

It's a shame you parade yourself as someone who knows facts. you are simply a fraud.

Aside being dumb in football matters You have just proven your English is also below 2nd grade level

Fergie was knighted for his achievements while in Man Utd which was 2 CL which Pep has equalled in less time beating Fergie both times.

So how this semi retardd started clutching to some non existing straws is beyond me

Fergie was knighted
Fergie won 2 CL
Fergie was in charge for 26yrs

Now continue your show of shame and disgrace yourself further
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:08am On Apr 28, 2016
chidexxy007:

Its actually better 4 me especially wen my tutor is someone like u whose football knowlege precedes wen d first football was kicked.

Na homework for you, go and research and learn maybe you would learn some more things in the process
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 12:17am On Apr 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

Aside being dumb in football matters You have just proven your English is also below 2nd grade level

Fergie was knighted for his achievements while in Man Utd. So how this semi retardd started cluthching to some non existing straws is beyond me

Fergie was knighted
Fergie won 2 CL

Now you are pretending to have issues with comprehension. Logic has failed you and your reasoning has deserted you.
[img]http://cs631125.vk.me/v631125248/26a92/blb-o1xmJ3Q.jpg[/img]

Accept your goof, and move on. It's now a regular occurrence for you.

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 12:36am On Apr 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

"FERGIE WAS KNIGHTED FOR HIS ACHIEVEMENTS WHILE IN MAN UTD WHICH WAS 2 CL" which Pep has equalled in less time beating Fergie both times.

So how this semi retardd started clutching to some non existing straws is beyond me

Fergie was knighted
Fergie won 2 CL

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/sport/football/398955.stm

I wonder how someone gets knighted on the "12 of june in 1999" for an extra achievement that he eventually makes in "may of 2008?" After 9 _fucking years!

See that little corner behind that 504? We reserved it specially for YOU! Use it to "park well"!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ishilove: 1:00am On Apr 28, 2016
Blastfinito:

I sent u a long epistle.
Yes, seen and replied. It reminded me of Mariama Ba's So long a letter grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:18am On Apr 28, 2016
GBR1:

Now you are pretending to have issues with comprehension. Logic has failed you and your reasoning has deserted you.
[img]http://cs631125.vk.me/v631125248/26a92/blb-o1xmJ3Q.jpg[/img]

Accept your goof, and move on. It's now a regular occurrence for you.

I guess comprehension is the problem here.

I'm responsible for only what I post not what you do out don't understand

Fergie was knighted fit his achievement in man utd

His total achievements in Europe was 2 cl titles
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:19am On Apr 28, 2016
TheNonce:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/sport/football/398955.stm

I wonder how someone gets knighted on the "12 of june in 1999" for an extra achievement that he eventually makes in "may of 2008?" After 9 _fucking years!
See that little corner behind that 504? We reserved it specially for YOU! Use it to "park well"!

What's the meaning of the rubbish you posted
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 1:41am On Apr 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

The point in your post was very obvious/clear so it's funny now you are feigning ignorance. That's why i would let this pass now. Don't say such nonsense next time. smiley

You shouldn't have said this because you would be made to look like a fool again. Fergie had achieved success in Europe even before he became United's manager. He won the UEFA Cup winners' with a final against Real Madrid in 1983 and followed it up with the European super cup. In fact Fergie holds the record for the most decorated manager in Europe along side Ancelloti and one other bloke. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UEFA_club_competition_winning_managers

Therefore Fergie's total achievement in Europe was not 2 CL. Such a shame you didn't know this either.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:44am On Apr 28, 2016
Who doesn't know we are talking about man utd here

I guess we have to spell everything out to the low IQ posters here

In Fergie man utd adventure in the CL he win twice in 26 yrs reign
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 1:51am On Apr 28, 2016
raumdeuter:
Who doesn't know we are talking about man utd here

I guess we have to spell everything out to the low IQ posters here

In Fergie man utd adventure in the CL he win twice in 26 yrs reign
You have shifted the limits of the arguments but you are still wrong again. Here's your initial post.
raumdeuter:

With United in Europe he won the UEFA Cup winners' in 1991 and European super cup again, then won the CL in 1999 and 2008.

So how is the total of his achievements even with United in Europe 2 CL ?

You don't know when to run, do you?

18 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:14am On Apr 28, 2016
GBR1 cool mehn i like dis moniker.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:43am On Apr 28, 2016
GBR1:
You have shifted the limits of the arguments but you are still wrong again. Here's your initial post.
With United in Europe he won the UEFA Cup winners' in 1991 and European super cup again, then won the CL in 1999 and 2008.

So how is the total of his achievements even with United in Europe 2 CL ?

You don't know when to run, do you?

Thats why I told you I am not here to babysit you. To post online you need some native intelligence to understand

Its like you lack that.

Fergie in 26yrs won 2 CL titles with man Utd and was knighted for that

Guardiola in a shorter time has equaled that and beat Fergie twice to win his own 2 titles

(1) (2) (3) ... (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) ... (14156) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eph12(m), Beorn, andrewbaba44, Lannyjoe4u, segzysexy(m), Prectega(m), Uniquisite and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.