Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8709743 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
grin
patrickmuf:
Spain

Spain? Dem don wash! Their attack looks impotent!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
GBR1:
Kagawa has been inactive for a while now but it seems we have a new resident lunatic.
Shey you don start again?
Unlike you, I'm no coward!
Everyone knows my moniker on here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rooney sends Mourinho Manchester United contract message

Man Utd captain Wayne Rooney has been talking about an Old Trafford extension and his new role in the team.

I just dey observe...if he can get another 300k per week
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
Diademk07:

Shey you don start again?
Unlike you, I'm no coward!
Everyone knows my moniker on here.
Guy calm down na. I meant no harm. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
chic2pimp:

Yh it's been a slow burner. I think teams are still finding their feet. Here is hoping it will explode into life come the knockout stages.

now you feel me! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
BossKratos:

I actually think the competition has been quite interesting! Tactically most of the coaches have been on point, hardly any wozing score lines like 6-0 etc because most teams seem prepared! Officiating has been good with the exception of "skrtels blatant red card and that jeet kun do kick that belgium's players gave to that irish guy yesterday!" The unending late goal drama also has a touch of classic united about it so that brings memories back! Crowd control seems a bit naff so the french cops need to step their game up! They are used to policing gay parades so I'm not suprised!

The chaps who look like getting to the semis at least are: italy, germany, france and croatia!

well,the action has been on a codeine pace tho. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
After seeing that game with which Chile whipped the Mexican team, i just got this kind of nostalgic of Manchester United vs Arsenal. it's easy... kiss

uhmmm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s agent Mino Raiola insists he is confident that the Borussia Dortmund midfielder will join Manchester United this summer.

The Armenia international’s contract with Dortmund expires this summer, and while the midfielder will not sign another deal, the Bundesliga club have remained adamant that they will not sell this summer.

But Raiola, who has already declared that United is Mkhitaryan’s preferred destination, insists talks are still ongoing.

“It would be a sin to stop talking,” Raiola told the BBC.

“I am a positive guy. If I wasn't confident of reaching some kind of conclusion, I wouldn't try.

“I am very proud Manchester United want him and the talks are being held in a good atmosphere, but at the moment Dortmund are still saying no.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
I hope we no get this Embolo guy!
All he has na strength and decent speed, his agility and acceleration na rubbish. Don't even let me start on his poor technique.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
adeyemi2015:
Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s agent Mino Raiola insists he is confident that the Borussia Dortmund midfielder will join Manchester United this summer.

The Armenia international’s contract with Dortmund expires this summer, and while the midfielder will not sign another deal, the Bundesliga club have remained adamant that they will not sell this summer.

But Raiola, who has already declared that United is Mkhitaryan’s preferred destination, insists talks are still ongoing.

It would be a sin to stop talking,” Raiola told the BBC.

“I am a positive guy. If I wasn't confident of reaching some kind of conclusion, I wouldn't try.

“I am very proud Manchester United want him and the talks are being held in a good atmosphere, but at the moment Dortmund are still saying no.”
His agent na real eediot o. Look at the garbage he keeps spouting.
Anyway, I'm still unsure about this guy. He seems like a player who loves to be the main guy and have a team built around him.
He also seems to enjoy having a free role on the right/left with lot of space to drift in and affect the play rather than being confined to a central role like Dortmund did with him when he newly arrived there - need to say he was rubbish in a central role and was still rubbish the few time he got deployed in the centre this season. I hope Mourinho isn't banking on him as his no 10.
That said, he looks good when on song and has a good technique but tends to fall at every little contact.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
parrotibaba:
This copa is marking the 100 years since the inception of the copa hence the name, "Copa America Centenario". Unlike the traditional copa, nations that are involved in the concacaf were invited to participate.

Few non Conmebol Nations are always invited to participate in Copa.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
BossKratos:
grin

Nolito is quality as is Morata...I'd pick Spain over Croatia and Italy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:10am On Jun 20, 2016
Diademk07:
All he has na strength and decent speed, his agility and acceleration na rubbish. Don't even let me start on his poor technique.

hmmm.... cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:28am On Jun 20, 2016
Diademk07:

Who?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 20, 2016
Diademk07:
Are you so sure?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2016
Diademk07:

His agent na real eediot o. Look at the garbage he keeps spouting.
Anyway, I'm still unsure about this guy. He seems like a player who loves to be the main guy and have a team built around him.
He also seems to enjoy having a free role on the right/left with lot of space to drift in and affect the play rather than being confined to a central role like Dortmund did with him when he newly arrived there - need to say he was rubbish in a central role and was still rubbish the few time he got deployed in the centre this season. I hope Mourinho isn't banking on him as his no 10.
That said, he looks good when on song and has a good technique but tends to fall at every little contact.
you sef. Everybody is rubbish or near rubbish undecided
Players that can play in multiple positions are always welcome. I heard he's comfortable in 5 positions, then why not?
Remember the right flank is still short on numbers.

Spy360 how market? Is that UCL spot working miracles yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ignaz(m): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2016
chrisooblog:
I thought I was debating with an adult but i'm obviously mistaken. I believe you were raised by a pack of wild orang-utans because if you were raised by humans and not breastfed by hyenas you would not be insulting your mother.

Stay off my mentions and enjoy life in the game reserve with your fellow wild animals

may you die from liver cancer and may your generations to come never know affluence! you're a consummate peàsant and a garbling peon, you unfortunate tool. your whóring mother has beards. you're lucky i have a busy monday.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ignaz(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2016
BossKratos:
grin

however inefficient the spanish attack might seem, they make it up with their ever possessive midfield. although one might argue it's turkey they played against, their ball game looks no less sharper than it was 4 years ago. write of spain at your own peril.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2016
Ignaz:

may you die from liver cancer and may your generations to come never know affluence! you're a consummate peàsant and a garbling peon, you unfortunate tool. your whóring mother has beards. you're lucky i have a busy monday.

shocked shocked shocked angry angry sad sad

Haba !!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2016
SailorXY:
They're now after Jovetic(former City flop). He's interested in a team in UCL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
SailorXY:

you sef. Everybody is rubbish or near rubbish undecided
Players that can play in multiple positions are always welcome. I heard he's comfortable in 5 positions, then why not?
Remember the right flank is still short on numbers.

Arsenal is one extremely useless club. This is quite easy to figure out.
The other day they were having orgasms of Mikhi joining them when he was never gonna leave Dortmund for that useless club. Even with CL.

Jamie Vardy too has even rejected them grin grin

29 year old Jamie Vardy rejecting Arsenal. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisooblog: 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
very predictable dry insults. take my advice and go meet a psychiatrist maybe they can cure your beastial mind set before you pass it on to your unborn children

Ignaz:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
GBR1:

Arsenal is one extremely useless club. This is quite easy to figure out.
The other day they were having orgasms of Mikhi joining them when he was never gonna leave Dortmund for that useless club. Even with CL.

Jamie Vardy too has even rejected them grin grin

29 year old Jamie Vardy rejecting Arsenal. grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ryan Giggs set for Nottingham Forest job
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ignaz:

undecided
This is too much!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
SailorXY:
Ryan Giggs set for Nottingham Forest job

Thats good for him.

let him horn his managerial skills somewhere and get some experience.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ignaz(m): 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
chrisooblog:
very predictable dry insults. take my advice and go meet a psychiatrist maybe they can cure your beastial mind set before you pass it on to your unborn children

the only thing dry here is your brain fluid. if you marry an îdiot, you'll give birth to dîmwits with two digits iq. what you really need is a rope, so you can hang and die a foolish death. and you're even a blogger....i thought bloggers were supposed to be intellectually sound. this àrsewipe is a disgrace

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ignaz:

the only thing dry here is your brain fluid. if you marry an îdiot, you'll give birth to dîmwits with two digits iq. what you really need is a rope, so you can hang and die a foolish death. and you're even a blogger....i thought bloggers were supposed to be intellectually sound. this àrsewipe is a disgrace

Blood of god.....! shocked Some wicked words bruv cheesy cheesy

Abeg make I book space first...

@ Nihilist... Yah food don ready o! Pls come n take scores cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
grin

Ah! Its always good to log in after a long day of stacking chips and immediately witness the brutality of shots being fired at random!

But wetin cause the beef sef?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisooblog: 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
cheesy this guy this is getting old if you were not loved as a child take it up with your shrink and parents and stop with the immature outbursts.

For the last time do something better with your life and ignore my mentions but knowing the dumb, jobless almaraji you are that would be to hard for your Neanderthal intellect to grasp.

Ignaz:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ignaz(m): 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
chrisooblog:
cheesy this guy this is getting old if you were not loved as a child take it up with your shrink and parents and stop with the immature outbursts.

For the last time do something better with your life and ignore my mentions but knowing the dumb, jobless almaraji you are that would be to hard for your Neanderthal intellect to grasp.

bloody àrsewipe! at least i'd be rich enough to afford the services of a shrink. you're so poor, church rats look like bill gates when compared to you. your whole village donated yams as well as other crops produce to assist your wretched parents and the best you could become is a failed blogger. those agricultural produce could've been channelled into something more worthwhile.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.