Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8708500 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:35am On Jun 22, 2016
Page 3000 here we come. cool

Lol.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:36am On Jun 22, 2016
make I mark registr
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:53am On Jun 22, 2016
28mil
Nansense! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:00am On Jun 22, 2016
omo..3000 ooo..man u sha for fan base undecided cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:36am On Jun 22, 2016
SIRcumalot:

you mean the final where he was MotM and Xavi came in towards the end of the game?
Pirlo outclass iniesta for that UCL final?
you've it out for iniesta for some reason.
I haven't Been following the euros maybe he hasn't been very good.
He was never man of the match! Suarez was!
Infact, Barca attack trio were the real nemesis whereas Juve dominated and had higher tempo in that game. Unfortunately, Tevez was very wasteful.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2016
bykebyke:

Same Iniesta weh pass to Ivan to slot in for UCL final. grin grin
If you talk about Iniesta's simple pass, what about Neymar throughball before the pass?
Abeegi, Pirlo was sensation in that game but was let down by Tevez wastefulness. If Tevez had his boot on, the game would have gone in favour of Juve because they were in control until the last 15mins when Xavi came on.
Not to forget that Juve could have had 2 penalty that wasn't given and both chances were fashioned out by Pirlo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 9:45am On Jun 22, 2016
I hope we aren't signing Embolo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2016
GBR1:
I hope we aren't signing Embolo.
seen a couple of his clips. It's like the guy no too get sense in my opinion.

Why una dey happy for 3000? who go dey alive till year 3000 here raise your hand grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcdreeezy: 10:00am On Jun 22, 2016
BossKratos:
undecided

Dude! That ball took a "magnificent defelection!" Go and watch the replays! Plus that perisic always scores from that angle! Check all his goals in this tournament! He is deadly with both feet!

De gea no be amoeba wey fit dey change direction @ will na!
It was a very slight deflection. De Gea should have done better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2016
dubylhover:

oga dont mind that clown,ucl finals that iniesta bossed and won motm,as for this euros,iniesta ha an average game yesterday,he was d motm for their first 2 matches...once that guy has a vendetta aginst someone he becomes unreasonable..iniesta thats been touted d best spanish player of all time is what someone is comparing silva to,if not that fab's legs are tired,hes miles ahead of silva in control and creativity
Lol!
Man of the match for the simple pass he made to Rakitic when it was Neymar and Messi that did the most work?
What a load of bullshite!
Why don't you check his stat?
Marchiso roughly had the same stat as Iniesta in that match and no one is creaming their pant.
As a matter of fact, Suarez was man of the match!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2016
Diademk07:

If you talk about Iniesta's simple pass, what about Neymar throughball before the pass?
Abeegi, Pirlo was sensation in that game but was let down by Tevez wastefulness. If Tevez had his boot on, the game would have gone in favour of Juve because they were in control until the last 15mins when Xavi came on.
Not to forget that Juve could have had 2 penalty that wasn't given and both chances were fashioned out by Pirlo.
OK
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2016
grin

Meanwhile page 3k! I was here!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2016
BarcaBlood:

beats me!

iniesta that even realmadrid fans applaud

so spain loses 1 match and itz iniesta's fault. smh!
Where did the Madrid fans applaud in the CL final?
The truth of the matter is he's good but isn't capable of controlling the midfield against good opposition as seen yesterday.
David Silva masterclass control against barca midfield while his fellow co-midfielders were rubbish was still the best I've ever seen.
There's now way Iniesta can ever do that against worldclass midfield without Xavi and co..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 10:12am On Jun 22, 2016
MesSuaNey:
OK
You are?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 22, 2016
Diademk07:

You are?
I am that I am. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 10:15am On Jun 22, 2016
BarcaBlood:

D whole spanish team played rubbish today, and dey crowned it wit allowing ramos 2 take their pk, who does dat
Morata and David Silva were good.
Apart from those 2, the whole spanish players were rubbish and invisible.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 10:40am On Jun 22, 2016
chrisley024:
28mil
Nansense! angry
Wetin?
Did you expect Dortmund to sell below the amount they got him? He was signed for 27mil euros.
We will do well to up our bid if we really want him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2016
Diademk07:

Wetin?
Did you expect Dortmund to sell below the amount they got him? He was signed for 27mil euros.
We will do well to up our bid if we really want him.
£28mil it is. He has only a year left in his contract and besides, he's not even that highly rated.
I'm of the opinion we should wait and get him free next season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tobiboss(m): 10:51am On Jun 22, 2016
Cheers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2016
Incase Seun want to give boiz money for commentus on dis page ....................i was here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2016
OK...I was here too 3000....cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2016
chrisley024:
£28mil it is. He has only a year left in his contract and besides, he's not even that highly rated.
make we wait till next wetin?
manutd can not continually act like a stingy club.....Chevrolet and Adidas are not dishing out money for us to put in d bank or for glaziers to chop....mikki is good for even 30million pounds......

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 11:05am On Jun 22, 2016
Diademk07:

Lol!
Man of the match for the simple pass he made to Rakitic when it was Neymar and Messi that did the most work?
What a load of bullshite!
Why don't you check his stat?
Marchiso roughly had the same stat as Iniesta in that match and no one is creaming their pant.
As a matter of fact, Suarez was man of the match!

y do you like making yourself a laughing stock https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_UEFA_Champions_League_Final
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2016
I was here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2016
I was here
Embolo has sign for schalkeO4!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2016
SailorXY:
seen a couple of his clips. It's like the guy no too get sense in my opinion.

Why una dey happy for 3000? who go dey alive till year 3000 here raise your hand grin grin
He's too risky especially at the reported prices.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2016
dubylhover:

y do you like making yourself a laughing stock https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_UEFA_Champions_League_Final
All dem crook uefa and fifa.
No be dem give Messi 2014 worldcup golden ball?
Abegi!
In Barca team, Suarez, Messi, Neymar, even Rakitic were better than Iniesta at the final.
As a matter of fact, put the attack trio of Messi, Neymar, Suarez infront of Juve Midfield at the final and tell me if they wouldn't have won because they created more chances and had more control. They even had 2 legit penalties turned down.
Barca didn't shift their focus from the midfield to attack for nothing as soon as Xavi started his decline.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2016
chrisley024:
I understand your point but the point is Mourinho doesn't want to wait another year, so is Mkhitaryan!
Tht's more reason we should pay Dortmund's asking price.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2016
Diademk07:

All dem crook uefa and fifa.
No be dem give Messi 2014 worldcup golden ball?
Abegi!
In Barca team, Suarez, Messi, Neymar, even Rakitic were better than Iniesta at the final.
As a matter of fact, put the attack trio of Messi, Neymar, Suarez infront of Juve Midfield at the final and tell me if they wouldn't have won because they created more chances and had more control. They even had 2 legit penalties turned down.
Barca didn't shift their focus from the midfield to attack for nothing as soon as Xavi started his decline.

I provided you with a link and you're still on your usual blabbing,I don't have time to waste now with your biased and senseless opinions
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:43am On Jun 22, 2016
dubylhover:

I provided you with a link and you're still on your usual blabbing,I don't have time to waste now with your biased and senseless opinions
Bias wetin?
Only a blind wouldn't see that Suarez was man of the match.
Even the Barca fans wouldn't oppose it.
They would likely argue that he's better than what I'm painting him to be but I doubt they would say he was better than any of the attck trio of Messi, Neymar and Suarez at the final!
The question is why did Barca shift from the midfield focus to the attack after Xavi decline?
Why was The Spanish team which was centered around the midfield started its decline after Xavi decline?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 11:49am On Jun 22, 2016
Mark register
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kolade354:
I was here
Embolo has sign for schalkeO4!!!

Where did you get your fake news from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.