Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8750782 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3311) (3312) (3313) (3314) (3315) (3316) (3317) ... (14157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
ColtPython:
I like the fact that Lana1 didn't attack Chelsea fans few days ago after their loss to Liverpool... He clearly waited for the outcome of this match.

Unfortunately, a patient dog doesn't always eat the fattest bone.

DJ, pls play amona tete mabo since its a sunday and we have to keep it holy

grin grin grin

Na Lana1 and DopeJemi frustrate our lives pass last season, ds tym around, both of them don lose hope, after matches nowadays, na to enter ghost mode straight or make dem lie say dem dey busy with Fifa.

I kon dey pity them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by An0nimus: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
United Manager at the Moment!

Jose Van Gaal!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olaone1: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
Oasis007:
grin

We are only parading very average Team!
Did we deserve to win? No!
Did we create chances? No!
Is there a difference between LVG and Jose Era? No!

We ain't getting it right yet! We are definitely not in the League of Liverpool, Manchester City and...... who else?! I think that's all!

We need to change the bad Legs in the Team now! Schleiderlin should replace Fellaini, Mkhitaryan should replace Rooney, Rashford should be sparing the Attack instead of the Immobile (Ibrahimovic). Blind should return back to the starting lineup!

Kinda not sure we gonna win our next Match!
You know see say this matter pass analysis?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
The team displays haven't encouraged not even talking of the results. This is on the manager because he has very good players so he should come up with a system that will click.
Prioritizing pace in all attacking positions behind Zlatan Ibrahimovic will be a start and this means letting Wayne Rooney sit out. I don't see his impact behind Zlatan except argue with refs or overhit crosses. What an unjustifiable mess.

What's with the YouTube links?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
where is dopejemi?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olaone1: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
Oasis007:

Jose Van Gaal!
All in one. Jose Van Gaal Moyes grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hardetayour: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
This got me cracking

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BarcaBlood: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
dmcdad:

DJ abeg play me Party Hard.cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2821284027
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
Honestly, Mourinho is finished, no more excuses, his style is disgusting to watch and he has been found out.

I do not think that this shyte will stop,he is going to keep loosing till we are deep under the ground......

He should fuvk off our club, abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
E no go better for Juventus walai.

How can they sell this kind of fraud in broad daylight?

Where is the EFCC for football?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olaone1: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
BarcaBlood:
What would you do if ur team is beaten sad

https://m.youtube.com/watch?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8022078488

Change that m.youtube.com to www.youtube.com
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Rexyblaze: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
Breaking: Juventus will be taken to court for selling a Chinese product to Manchester United

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
nitrogen:
Honestly, Mourinho is finished, no more excuses, his style is disgusting to watch and he has been found out.

I do not think that this shyte will stop,he is going to keep loosing till we are deep under the ground......

He should fuvk off our club, abeg.

The first official #JoseOut post grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
Elxandre:
No one is talking about the fact that Zlatan could have saved us in the past two league games.
Seriously he's too slow to play alone upfront. sad
There's a chance he should have ran clear of the defence, but he was too slow.

We must play very close to the box to maximise he's potential, or play with someone faster close behind him.

I swear..zlatan let us down today..missing 3 good chances in the first half, but I think we need to come yo terms with the fact that we have shite players. .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
Blind remains the best option for the central defensive spot.
Smalling and Bailey should battle themselves.
Its no surprise that it has become almost impossible to play the ball out of the back in blind's absence.
Our best passer in the game was wayne fûcking Rooney grin

Even if blind must bench, Carrick should play at least
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nihilist:
Another round of applause for Isaac Success for beating Bailly not once, not twice, but three times in a row like his team...turning him inside out like Hot Amala according to AdisaOwala.

I kuku told our big aunty that day grin

Bailly is a typical African defender that thinks he can eat akpu and drawsoup before the match and just dominate opponents using his physical attributes.

See as them use am do 'best of Isaac' youtube clips...

At least They won the transfer window trophy back to back for that matter,

TBH I'm tired of trolling these junkies. They are already down.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JigsawKillah(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
Manure still don't know which of the Pogba they have grin cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
dmcdad:
Ehya... Na FIFA him go play till this season finish be that.cheesy
Lmfao.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
One nonentity, pundit wannabe said they'll get 13points from their first 5 fixtures.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin and this lana1 too will be tackling Spy360
Just came back from church and checked scores, mehnnnnn!

Somebody call 911. Mou is a fraud.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by An0nimus: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
ChristineC:
The team displays haven't encouraged not even talking of the results. This is on the manager because he has very good players so he should come up with a system that will click.
Prioritizing pace in all attacking positions behind Zlatan Ibrahimovic will be a start and this means letting Wayne Rooney sit out. I don't see his impact behind Zlatan except argue with refs or overhit crosses. What an unjustifiable mess.

What's with the YouTube links?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDMhlvbOFaM
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olaone1: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
Why is it difficult for you guys to emulate Arsenal? Why? Why again? Is it because you're devils? grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
Oasis007:

Jose Van Gaal!
Jeeeez! cheesycheesycheesy

Diademk07 abeg come collect one bottle fo my head. You warned them but they won't listen.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by An0nimus: 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
Romancer:
finally dj is here abeg play me if i die by dagrin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxhHLTENmS8
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JigsawKillah(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
no DJ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nihilist:

The first official #JoseOut post grin

Yes, he should fuvk off, the competition is intense, no time for mistakes, if the league wasn't shyte last season, we would have been number seven on the log.

The gap between us and man city is something else, the earlier the better abeg, check out our next game, Leicester city, Mourinho that couldn't beat Watford will now beat Leicester city.

He started exactly the same way last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olaone1: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
nitrogen:

Yes, he should fuvk off, the competition is intense, no time for mistakes, if the league wasn't shyte last season, we would have been number seven on the log.

The gap between us and man city is something else, the earlier the better abeg, check out our next game, Leicester city, Mourinho that couldn't beat Watford will now beat Leicester city.

He started exactly the same way last season.
Okay grin grin

Book of lamentation cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
joeace2020:

Keep quiet, bailly only found out yesterday the deficiencies of his partner. He can play the ball out of the defence but can he really defend. Dude was practically playing 5 and 6. Smalling will still make a better partner to this guy. We will see with games to come when and if they both get paired. Bailly is a beast and he showed his class in the second half. So keep quiet and stop talking like we lost 10-1

Mr Joe, come and give us match report today? grin Better partner no??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
[size=30] The team that outscores the other wins [/size]

cheesycheesycheesy

Dopejemi abeg throw me one meme...

Brother Elrony, ana m ekele. Meanwhile submit your second ball. Seems you wouldn't be needing it for the next game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
Spy360:

Just came back from church and checked scores, mehnnnnn!

Somebody call 911. Mou is a fraud.
You missed bro, Watford was just tearing their defence apart, Bailly wanted to catch bush meat with his hands and fell, Fellaini brought it down in the box, to put the icing on the cake in the final minute.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3311) (3312) (3313) (3314) (3315) (3316) (3317) ... (14157) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Princefame1, rooftops and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.