Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8729613 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
Elmapiro has finally joined the Ruudie gang wink
Gradually all our fans dey decamp cause of sentiments.

Elamps don join bad gang.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
PietroRico:
Just in case anyone needs more grin
elampiro go still talk say all the polls were manipulated by jega cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
OEmperor:

He was worse than Pogba at least he hit the bar. Rooney did nothing meaningful

If only bars were goals. Pogba was the poorer.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
tess1:

"The page was opened when Gaal was sacked" This buttresses my point that it is not a Man Utd Fans page. So Man Utd Fans started existing immediately after Gaal was sacked when most people already knew JM was going to be the next coach.

Do you expect them to be posting stories related to Terry, Willian, Costa, Azpi, Oscar and all other Chelsea players when he's Man Utd coach? I shake my head for you on that comment.

You don't know how it works there. There are new fan page almost every season. The main one I follow is an offshoot of another which is an offshoot of Manchester United official page.

The title of the page doesn't matter as that is left to the person coming up with the new idea.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
elampiro:

They were both poor and both should be dropped
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
tess1:

I am so sorry for the way you reason. Who's talking about Pogba here? You said we lost when he was rested in Europa and i asked you what happened after he was restored against Watford. You are now bringing Pogba in. So it's because he was better than Pogba that made us lost that game or what?

Always go back to basics. Sharpen your memory or you borrow one. Someone said I should give reason why Rooney should start against Leicester and if I had a good reason he would give up. I have him a superb reason that the only game Rooney didn't start became our worst match in terms of performance.

Instead of him to surrender in peace, he came for more trouble where I will shatter him into piece.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
LoRdCaT:
So after this mumu reply to the simple question. "what did rooney do when he was restored to d starting lineup against watford" una go still dey engage elamps abi? It's alright.

The only game Rooney didn’t play became our worst game. That is the situation today.

Go and take care of cats which you Lord over. You behave like cats. King of cats.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AikayDaWrapper(m): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
Everyone here appreciates what Rooney has contributed to this club but the truth of the matter is that he is finished.

I just laughed yesterday when the Northampton keeper saved a shot and the ball rebounded to Rooney and his first touch kicked the ball out for a goal kick. Any half decent player would have controlled that ball and given himself a chance to have another go at the keeper.

He needs to leave now to China or MLS for the sake of his legacy

I'm already forgetting how good he used to be.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
Elampiro's responses though...

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
elampiro:

The only game Rooney didn’t play became our worst game. That is the situation today.

Go and take care of cats which you Lord over. You behave like cats. King of cats.
k.bye
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
I can only marvel at the time Elampiro and his opponents have on their hands.
So for all of una church minds now, una tink see una fit convince each other say na una right but the other party wrong?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tiana06(f): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
Aliko Dangote plans to buy Arsenal F.C. in 4 years. http://www.tiana.com.ng/2016/09/aliko-dangote-plans-to-buy-arsenal-fc.html?m=1
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SlaughterGang: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
Tiana06:
Aliko Dangote plans to buy Arsenal F.C. in 4 years.
http://www.tiana.com.ng/2016/09/aliko-dangote-plans-to-buy-arsenal-fc.html?m=1

"Madam Tiana"...We all know you are a hungry male blogger...Does this look like an Assnal pub to you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eleshin(m): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
tess1:

I am so sorry for the way you reason. Who's talking about Pogba here? You said we lost when he was rested in Europa and i asked you what happened after he was restored against Watford. You are now bringing Pogba in. So it's because he was better than Pogba that mare us lost that game or what?

lol very elementary like a primary school kid.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
Elamps baba! !!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
elampiro:

At least he did something o. What did your Rooney do.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
elampiro:

Always go back to basics. Sharpen your memory or you borrow one. Someone said I should give reason why Rooney should start against Leicester and if I had a good reason he would give up. I have him a superb reason that the only game Rooney didn't start became our worst match in terms of performance.

Instead of him to surrender in peace, he came for more trouble where I will shatter him into piece.
Rooney has been starting different games the team won some and lost some. Rooney starting has never guaranteed us 3 points. so because he didn't start that day and we coincidentally lost he shouldn't be dropped. Just admit that you cannot come up with a good reason for your brother to start.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by zlatan10(m): 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
#RuleHimOut #RooneyOut

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
elampiro:

You are really not disappointing in this your response.
Your thinking faculty is so low. Someone asked you why Rooney should start against Leicester. You answered by saying that the only game Rooney didn't start became our worst match in terms of performance.

Then, I asked you that what happened after he was started against Watford? You answered by saying that he was better than Pogba.

Now, if your thinking faculty isn't low, where did Pogba's performance come into that conversation? When did Pogba's performance became the criteria for Rooney to start a game?

Your case is a pathetic one.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
This may be funny but everybody is spinning talks of why they wonder why Rooney cannot be dropped

Being an illuminati member Wayne Rooney is untouchable
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
eleshin:

lol very elementary like a primary school kid.
You and Tess1 reason and apply logic like kindergarten pupils.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
PietroRico:
Just in case anyone needs more grin

Useless polls, unverifiable polls from Oghos1
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
OEmperor:

At least he did something o. What did your Rooney do.

How many goals and Assists does he have this season? Who bar epp?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
can Rooney still do what this 34 year old does like nothing? Me think fat burger muncher can't

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
OEmperor:

Rooney has been starting different games the team won some and lost some. Rooney starting has never guaranteed us 3 points. so because he didn't start that day and we coincidentally lost he shouldn't be dropped. Just admit that you cannot come up with a good reason for your brother to start.

Even a kindergarten pupil knows that applying logic, my response nailed it. The issue of whether Rooney played and won/lost in subsequent matches doesn't suffice.

You said Rooney doesn't guarantee 3 points, yet his marvelous run gave us 3 points in Hull.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
grin Marvelous run
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
tess1:

You are really not disappointing in this your response.
Your thinking faculty is so low. Someone asked you why Rooney should start against Leicester. You answered by saying that the only game Rooney didn't start became our worst match in terms of performance.

Considering the question posted, my answer warranted no further questioning. He asked for one reason and I gave him an excellent reason. Anyone who debated it further, like your self is an olodo.

tess1:

Then, I asked you that what happened after he was started against Watford? You answered by saying that he was better than Pogba.

Only a mooron would ask further question after my response. This new question made no sense. Even kindergarten pupils would have known this applying simple logic.

If you keep belabouring this, I would assume you are a mooron.

tess1:

Now, if your thinking faculty isn't low, where did Pogba's performance come into that conversation? When did Pogba's performance became the criteria for Rooney to start a game?

Your case is a pathetic one.

If your the new mooronic question was not asked, then Pogba wouldn't have come into the conversation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SlaughterGang: 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
It's amazing what a few pound sterling notes can do to a man's logic.

Here we have a man debating like a mad man...Someone tell Rooney's boyfriend to stop skipping his meds

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
elampiro:

Considering the question posted, my answer warranted no further questioning. He asked for one reason and I gave him an excellent reason. Anyone who debated it further, like your self is an olodo.

Only a mooron would ask further question after my response. This new question made no sense. Even kindergarten pupils would have known this applying simple logic.

If you keep belabouring this, I would assume you are a mooron.

If your the new mooronic question was not asked, then Pogba wouldn't have come into the conversation.

You'll always live up to your dunce status on this thread.

It is only a dunce like you that'll use Pogba's poor performance as a criteria for Rooney to start a game.

You need some heavy slaps for us to see if your very low thinking faculty can be slapped out of your brain. Certified oponu.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
Yabis don start over say we no gree on points. When will these people grow up. Whether una no like rooney he dey collect him pay and his record is certified. He start he no start united no go win shibi onike with your loud mouth of a coach and wasted purchases. When mata,herrera,di maria, de fraud,pogba, martial,schweini were bought una get spasmic orgasms and united is still shitty. Rooney isn't the only culprit here but the unstable fans, useless management and the over the board purchased player. The day una start to rejoice over top 4 was the day man utd died.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
elampiro:

You and Tess1 reason and apply logic like kindergarten pupils.

Lol!

Your logic is that because Pogba was better than Rooney in a game, then he should start the next game. No sane person will even apply such logic and that's absurdity of the highest order coming from your reasoning.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
elampiro:

Useless polls, unverifiable polls from Oghos1
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.